Tried Anadraulic State GT vs Jack3d

TheTransforma

I tried some Anadraulic State GT after my recent experiences with Jack3d.

In short, I like Jack3d, but I need 5 scoops to get the effects as advertised, and no, I'm no stim junkie. Using Jack3d this way becomes abit expensive, 9 servings a tub. 8/10 due to the economical costs.

So, I tried a tub of ASGT and come back disappointed (I even went up to 5 scoops), focus/drive and pump are all less intense than Jack3d. I would best describe this product as "Baby Jack". 6/10 a plus is the estrogen regulating compound in this product.

I'm not stating it is bad product, but for me it is not working as it is advertised.

Can anyone tell me if Pre Surge Unleashed is more like Jack3d or Anadraulic State GT, as that is the next one on my list to try.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

In short, I like Jack3d, but I need 5 scoops to get the effects as advertised, and no, I'm no stim junkie. Using Jack3d this way becomes abit expensive, 9 servings a tub. 8/10 due to the economical costs.

So, I tried a tub of ASGT and come back disappointed (I even went up to 5 scoops), focus/drive and pump are all less intense than Jack3d. I would best describe this product as "Baby Jack". 6/10 a plus is the estrogen regulating compound in this product.

I'm not stating it is bad product, but for me it is not working as it is advertised.

Can anyone tell me if Pre Surge Unleashed is more like Jack3d or Anadraulic State GT, as that is the next one on my list to try.
YOU NEED TO NOT TAKE A PREWORKOUT FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS, THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.... You were taking damn near 500+mg of caffeine on both of those products and you say your not a stim junkie! I am a moderate stim junkie and 2 scoops of jack3d and 1 scoop of ASGT gets me going and gives me an amazing workout.

Nothing wrong with the 2 products, but their may be something wrong with the user...

TheTransforma

YOU NEED TO NOT TAKE A PREWORKOUT FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS, THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.... You were taking damn near 500+mg of caffeine on both of those products and you say your not a stim junkie! I am a moderate stim junkie and 2 scoops of jack3d and 1 scoop of ASGT gets me going and gives me an amazing workout.

Nothing wrong with the 2 products, but their may be something wrong with the user...
I don't think anything is wrong with me. If I want a good buzz as a pre workout supplement that is what it takes for me personally. All things aside, I think Jack3d outperforms Anadraulic State GT, only downside to Jack3d is that I need 5 scoops. But besides that, Jack3d truely provides an intense training buzz, whereas I didn't experience one with Anadraulic State GT nor did I experience any pumps on ASGT.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anything is wrong with me. If I want a good buzz as a pre workout supplement that is what it takes for me personally. All things aside, I think Jack3d outperforms Anadraulic State GT, only downside to Jack3d is that I need 5 scoops. But besides that, Jack3d truely provides an intense training buzz, whereas I didn't experience one with Anadraulic State GT nor did I experience any pumps on ASGT.
First of all ASGT is not a pump/vasilodator product..
Second, jack3d is creatine, AAKG, caffeine, beta alanine and geranium oil. If it takes you 5 scoops to get a "good buzz" then I suggest you buy all those ingredients in bulk, dose to your liking and call it transforma pre workout...

ASGT works for me and a lot of other people, maybe you were expecting more from it in the pumps and stim department. I suggest you try ASGT for a few days in a row to let the ingredients build up in you and dont take more than 3 scoops.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Idk I'm not against asgt, im actually using it now testing it out, but if its true no pumps or vascular... Why bother, I hear "aggression" when I hear that I think of pumps! And the product seems good to me so far but people keep saying it has to build in your system for a week, then what? :p

UKStrength

I really liked Jack3D, only need 1-2 scoops to have a great workout and believe me, in my competitive martial arts days I took just about anything to give me a 'buzz' before a fight. I would recommend though that you look into GPLC if you want a better pump during training, it prevents the rate limiting step in NO production giving you the BEST pumps you will ever experience :)

I'd recommend giving Pre-Max a shot as it contains this ingredient alongside other synergistic compounds if it's within your budget, otherwise, as gamer2be suggests, make your own homebrew :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, PP has a sale going on. They sell quality GPLC, which is supposedly the best product for pumps. Might want to check it out ;)..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way as u transforma inregards to Jack3d, ASGT to me is more of a focus product. I don't get stimmed, but tunnel vision is what I get. I can pump out those last few reps and then some. I get so focused. when combined with anadraulic pump the agression is off the charts and then the pumps are out of this world.

there isn't going to be anything commercially available to suit ur needs so bulk might be ur best option

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

your not a stim junki???? 5 scoops of asgt is 750mg of caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ASGT is a better product in many respects, in comparison to others like Jack3d, however, the stim effect is not as strong as Jack3d or Maximize. I've used all three and they are all good products. ASGT works better for me at night, as it doesn't keep me up all night. Waking up at 5:00am to run and lift, I prefer either Jack3d or Maximize for that extra kick in the pants.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hate stims b4 I run
Hard running takes a toll on your joints, especially knees and stims provide that extra mental motivation to push through the pain, at least it does in my case, but I understand where you're coming from.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How and when and with what are you taking these?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ideal dosing environment for Jack3d is empty stomach.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:Thinkingof_:ASGT Is way better,you will not get the stim shot but what you get is focus ,focus and steady energy ith no crash,if you like the stims try Muscle Marinade is of the charts! with one scoop and during your work out purple wraht,you will fell your body pump for ar least 4 hours

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 scoops of Jacked...ASGT....

View attachment 34557

Have you always used them in this amount or did you start with the recommended doses at one time and this is a tolerance issue?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
havent tried asgt but i have tried jacked and i didnt get the crazy stim effect but me on the other hand, i am a stim junkie and i think you are too. i may get burned for recommending this but im gonna do it anyways, i recommend some ephedra, its dirt cheap and energy is off the hook. i used it for awhile as a cheap preworkout

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know! 3 scoops was enough for me and I'd consider myself to have a high tolerance for stims! :D
3 scoops makes me feel like I'm dying...seriously...teh tingled are crazy then I just see my life flash b4 me

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 scoops makes me feel like I'm dying...seriously...teh tingled are crazy then I just see my life flash b4 me
I have the same issue with three scoops. I see YOUR life flash before MY eyes.

UKStrength

Haha, I didn't get quite that effect but perhaps I'll guinea pig myself with 5 scoops and see if it happens! :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a little guy and it only took me 2 scoops of ASGT to feel great. Five scoops is just insane. I have never tried Jack3d so I can't comment on that. Universal's Shock Therapy is a good bet in my opinion. I usually take 1.5 to 2 scoops and it gets me going. I mix Shock Therapy with Universal EAA Stack 30 mins pre-training.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I am using 3 scoops of ASGT+1-3 blue monsters and sometime 2 caps of OEP right now, I built up a tolerance pretty quick to it, although I AM a stim junkie...I think the OP is either full of **** or just doesn't know what a stim junkie is....I really need to get on some reset AD soon...I think he may benefit from it as well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
If it is taking that many scoops for some of you it is time to cycle off stims for atleast 2-3 months and let your adrenals rest, maybe try some reset ad if its still around. I liked 2 scoops of jack3d, didn't notice any difference between 2-3 scoops but did get a crash about 3-4 hours after dosing. Currently using premax at 2 scoops, nice focus and energy but no stim effect, kinda nice. Been hearing about guys using 1 scoop premax with 1 scoop assault and liking it, might try that or asgt instead of the assault.

Cassavus

I have the same issue with three scoops. I see YOUR life flash before MY eyes.
Oh that killed me! LOL!

Anyway, personally 2 scoops of Jacked was good enough and 2 scoops of ASGT is about perfect also. I believe in taking breaks from things every once and awhile. Especially pre-workout supps. So I'd agree with gamer. Taking some time away would probably help ya out quite a bit. Either that or use a receptor cleanser.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive yet to try either one, but I have tried GPLC and Premax. Both are very good, but just taking gplc some days is enough. Highly recomend trying out gplc at the least.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
You need a break. A big ass break. Then take 3 scoops and tell me you don't feel anything.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude- I take 2 scoops jacked and a scoop anadraulic pump and i am buzzin- ( i used to be a speed freak- thats sayin sumthin!)

5 scoops man? Dear God thats 3/4 a gram of caffine- if u go much higher ur going to damage ur heart ( if u havent already)- 750 over the corse of the day- cool- but at once?! thats like punching your heart with a sledge hammer

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
If you need something preworkout then go with gplc, otherwise stay off of all stims, seems to be the suggestion of everyone here.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jack3d is the only PWO that has remained consistent for me, specifically in terms of focus and energy. All the other PWO's that I've tried, seem to be hit and miss in that respect (sans maximize v2). I use stims all the time as well.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Id also throw GPLC in my ASGT (only 1 scoop not 5 lol) for a better pump.
I honistly havent tryed jacked yet.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the epic buzz! bunch of psycho mother****ers in here, geez. :lol:

Hard running takes a toll on your joints, especially knees and stims provide that extra mental motivation to push through the pain, at least it does in my case, but I understand where you're coming from.
google vibram 5 fingers, born to run, barefoot running, etc. because you're doing it wrong. running 'through' knee pain is stupid, and I only say that because I care.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Idk I'm not against asgt, im actually using it now testing it out, but if its true no pumps or vascular... Why bother, I hear "aggression" when I hear that I think of pumps! And the product seems good to me so far but people keep saying it has to build in your system for a week, then what? :p
haha I can't believe I doubted ASGT before... screw jack3d. ASGT all the way! I hate when i asked people why they liked jack3d, the only answer is "its ultra-concentrated" like they really care...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I didn't care much for jack3d, didn't do what I was expecting I guess and I hadn't taken stims for a couple months, I need to try asgt and assault, heard great things about them, then add some premax as everyone is raving about the mixture.