3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ladies n gents i was doing so well for a while there and fell off and im tired of it. I need to get lean and stay there... So this is my log and ill be using various supps along the way.

Id like to compete next year in some natty comps, so ill also be using this as a motivation key to keep me going. Not sure if this needs to be moved or not but i will be logging supps along the way, how i feel, and how they did for me.

Here are my supps:

Multi
Fish oil
Vit C
TTA
Recompadrol/Slin/Pslin
Prime
Diest test pro cycle
AlphaT2
OEP

I also have SANS Redux and LGs LipoBurn to use as well..

I think those are all the supps, if not ill be sure to post whatever else im using but that seems about right.

Training:

FST-7 Style training

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms

Sometimes this changes, i will annotate whatever has changed for that day.

Diet:

This is a very tricky part for me, my appetite always screws me over. Even after almost 8 years of being in the game i have yet to find a product or diet that keeps my hunger bearable. Could it be lack of discipline? Maybe but i doubt it. So i will be playing with this, i usualy do a carb cycle type approach but am affraid to let my carbs go over 200gms total. So if anyone has any imput im open for suggesitons.

Stats:

5'8"
189 lbs roughly
BF %- Im gonna estimate it at around 13% this is estimating high though

If anyone has any questions,comments,concerns or whatever feel free to post it up. Pics will be coming shortly when i can get some good lighting.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, I like the FST training method!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Weight:

- 189, understimated in my original post but i am 189 today, after the water leaves ill be around 185 though.

Today is chest as well, solid pump usualy, we will see if today is better or worse. Carbs today have been less then 60gms all day. Energy isnt bad and hunger hasnt been bad eiter. It is just the beginning though so we shall see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took all my supps. Ive changed a couple things already. Ive got 2 bottles of T force from Omega sitting here that ill be using. I know DTP works, so let me try something new!

Ill start at 3 caps a day of that and up it as needed.

Anyways onto the workout. Got in and just smashed the crap out of chest tonight. Huge pump, vascular, and still as strong as ever. Gotta say i was happy with tonights chest workout, my chest is still shaking!

Im also gonna try something new and hold off on the cardio till fatloss stalls. With me being on low low carbs i dont see a problem with shedding fat for a good 4-6 weeks before impletting cardio. Now i may do it once or twice a week on top of PT days but thats it, no more.

Had a shake and a small box of raisins PWO and will follow that up with a pro/fat meal about 2.5 hours later most likely.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Weight: Like i said, woke up this morning 184.9..crazy how i fluctuate weight so much with water n what not..

Todays diet has been higher carb as its leg day. So Far ive had about 160 or so grams of carbs. Lookin for a total of 250 id say, not completely sure yet.

After the brutal slaying tonight i will report back.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and did a number on my legs!!!

This is my plan for this cut:

Weeks 1-4: 2 cheat meals a week, one after leg day and the other on saturday or sunday.
Weeks 5-9: 1 cheat meal a week, 1 healthy high carb day
Weeks 10-14: 1 cheat meal a week

This is the plan, i might deviate or change it as needed depending on fatloss n what not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprisingly legs arent sore like i thought they would be.

Just had PT today which was football, good amount of sprinting.

Diets locked on. About 75gms of carbs for bfast and the rest of the day will be pro/fat. Tomorrow will be low carb as well.

Obviously to early to tell on the supps working.

45andalive

Awards
Nice report. I have a similar stack going but have pink magic in there now. So far so good. If you looking to get cut, and drop bf % look into carb-cycling. You have to be real disciplined with your diet, but it works....id youtube it or google it for more info.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice report. I have a similar stack going but have pink magic in there now. So far so good. If you looking to get cut, and drop bf % look into carb-cycling. You have to be real disciplined with your diet, but it works....id youtube it or google it for more info.
Yea carb cycling is essentialy what im doing. It definately works best for me as it allows me to hold muscle, keep my pump, stay vascular, and overall feel better. Its never a bad day when you walk into the gym, grab the 100s for incline dumbell press and rock out 10-12 of them on a cut!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: Today will be a lower carb day too. Arms and shoulders..possibly some abs..

Not to sure if im gonna have my other carbup meal tomorrow or sunday yet. Either way i dont think it really matters.

Definately can feel a thermo effect once taking my supps and my sweat is definately up in the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and murdered my arms and shoulders, vascularity and pump were off the hook.

Had about 60gms of carbs an hour pre workout, then had 30 after and that will be it for the day today. Rest of meals will be pro/fat.

Libido is up a tad but nothing crazy, alpha male feeling was flowing a bit in the gym. Im curious to know how long it takes Tforce to kick in, guess ill have to search for this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Today is like my day to work on whatever i feel lags, which for me is middle back, upper chest, and hammies. So ill be doing things to get those to come up.

Drank some last night, pretty upset at myself, and theres no excuse, but it WILL NOT happen again. Im on the right track now and im gonna kill it, day in day out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took today off to rest up, get my head back in the game and kill it tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Diets been good today, play football for PT and im exausted, so im resting and rehydrating before i go kill it in the gym!!!

Back tonight ladies n gents!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am in-give it hell marine-oooraaah!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and just murdered my back tonight!! Sweat was soaked threw the shirt i was wearing and pumps were awesome!!

The hour or so nap i took before the gym really helped. Still low carbin it, tomorrow is a higher carb day because its leg day!!! Yeaaaa bbuuddyy!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Today will be leg day of all leg days!!! Had a good carb meal this morning, will wait a bit and then i shall murder my legs!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got in and just murdered my back tonight!! Sweat was soaked threw the shirt i was wearing and pumps were awesome!!

The hour or so nap i took before the gym really helped. Still low carbin it, tomorrow is a higher carb day because its leg day!!! Yeaaaa bbuuddyy!!!
i am a big fan of naps-it's amazing what an hour will do for ya!

45andalive

Awards
Awesome updates. Grabbing the 100's and dumbell press of 10-12...very nice. I usually play with the 80's, mostly because at that weight I can feelmy pecs flexing during the exercise, which for some reason when i concentrate and flex the muscle during the workout I get a great burn the next day. FYI I started Anabolic Pump and love it so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK so i was severly off track today, it was not leg day it was chest day! Silly me!! Leg day will either be tomorrow early early or thursday. Not to sure yet. Ive got a busy day tomorrow so it may have to wait till thursday.

Anyways chest went well. Couldnt use the bench i usualy use for incline dumbells but i sufficed. Still hitting the 100s a good 10-12 reps for each set. Did some dips, some hammer strength and some flys. Pump was big, my inner upper chest is really starting to pop and it was a big weakspot for me, but hammering it has really brought it up.

Diets been perfect today, i am looking slightly leaner as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so i was severly off track today, it was not leg day it was chest day! Silly me!! Leg day will either be tomorrow early early or thursday. Not to sure yet. Ive got a busy day tomorrow so it may have to wait till thursday.

Anyways chest went well. Couldnt use the bench i usualy use for incline dumbells but i sufficed. Still hitting the 100s a good 10-12 reps for each set. Did some dips, some hammer strength and some flys. Pump was big, my inner upper chest is really starting to pop and it was a big weakspot for me, but hammering it has really brought it up.

Diets been perfect today, i am looking slightly leaner as well.
Awesome broski! Light weight baby!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am a big fan of naps-it's amazing what an hour will do for ya!
Oh without a doubt!! Sometimes after an hour or two nap i swear i feel better then a full 8 hours of sleep!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh without a doubt!! Sometimes after an hour or two nap i swear i feel better then a full 8 hours of sleep!
i hardly ever get more than 6 hours sleep, but dozing in my recliner for an hour or so really does the trick.

btw-how long you gonna be stationed stateside? you a infantry grunt or airdale?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hardly ever get more than 6 hours sleep, but dozing in my recliner for an hour or so really does the trick.

btw-how long you gonna be stationed stateside? you a infantry grunt or airdale?
Ill be stationed here for the next 3 years unless they fapp me over to the det. If they do that ill still be here stateside but will be deployed once Macs Deuce gets deployed. Ill basicaly stay my whole enlistment here in beaufort. Im an airdale, ATCer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ill be stationed here for the next 3 years unless they fapp me over to the det. If they do that ill still be here stateside but will be deployed once Macs Deuce gets deployed. Ill basicaly stay my whole enlistment here in beaufort. Im an airdale, ATCer.
i spent 2 years on the uss new orleans lph11, those airdale's were crazy basturds, lol-but lots of fun to drink with-ooohraaah:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i spent 2 years on the uss new orleans lph11, those airdale's were crazy basturds, lol-but lots of fun to drink with-ooohraaah:bigok:
Hahahah yes that is true about crazy!!! But fun nonetheless!! Raahhh!!!

Ok so no leg workout today, PT took a good bit out of me and i somehow hurt my hip, its not a bad hurt but its gonna be interesting to see how squats are tomorrow. Im gonna try and stretch it out. Today is a lower carb day and my higher carb day has been moved to tomorrow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahah yes that is true about crazy!!! But fun nonetheless!! Raahhh!!!

Ok so no leg workout today, PT took a good bit out of me and i somehow hurt my hip, its not a bad hurt but its gonna be interesting to see how squats are tomorrow. Im gonna try and stretch it out. Today is a lower carb day and my higher carb day has been moved to tomorrow!
if the hip is sore tomorrow, take a rest day-better than hitting legs when you aren't 100%-trust me i have learned this trhe hard way, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if the hip is sore tomorrow, take a rest day-better than hitting legs when you aren't 100%-trust me i have learned this trhe hard way, lol.

Yea most definately, ill probly swap out days, do arms n shoulders tomorrow if its still hurting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea most definately, ill probly swap out days, do arms n shoulders tomorrow if its still hurting.
yup-that would be the smart thing.:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the hip is feelin better but not 100%. So its lookin like today will be arms and shoulders and tomorrow will most likely be legs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice dude, take it slow. hip injuries suck.
That they do brother, i think its all stemming from breaking my foot in boot, that screwed up a lot of **** for me. Ive got multiple problems now that i didnt have prior, but such is life.

So i went into the gym today expecting to do arms, maybe arms and shoulders, and maybe just some leg extensions and hamstring curls. Well i started on the leg extensions n hammy curls first and i felt good, so i was like, well let me try some hack squats, light ones. No pain whatsoever, so i was like alright let me go a bit heavier...still no pain. Needless to say i actualy had one of the best leg workouts ive had in a long time and hip is good. I stretched for a good bit after too. :bigok:

Im also gonna hit up nutra and order some Cissus and some Triazole and maybe some type of krillipad/fishoil or what not.

Tomorrow will be arms and shoulders for sure!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That they do brother, i think its all stemming from breaking my foot in boot, that screwed up a lot of **** for me. Ive got multiple problems now that i didnt have prior, but such is life.

So i went into the gym today expecting to do arms, maybe arms and shoulders, and maybe just some leg extensions and hamstring curls. Well i started on the leg extensions n hammy curls first and i felt good, so i was like, well let me try some hack squats, light ones. No pain whatsoever, so i was like alright let me go a bit heavier...still no pain. Needless to say i actualy had one of the best leg workouts ive had in a long time and hip is good. I stretched for a good bit after too. :bigok:

Im also gonna hit up nutra and order some Cissus and some Triazole and maybe some type of krillipad/fishoil or what not.

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun workout :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

man, missing one leg day aint crap, compared to risking a serious injury.
we are in it for the long run-be smart.:box:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I miss a leg day once, my next leg day really sucks..

But your right, dont wanna injure that shiet..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true, and i probly shoulda took this week off of for legs or just done the extensions and curls, but i felt good so i went with it. Hopefully i wake up tomorrow and can walk normal, outside of soreness from workin legs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true, and i probly shoulda took this week off of for legs or just done the extensions and curls, but i felt good so i went with it. Hopefully i wake up tomorrow and can walk normal, outside of soreness from workin legs.
sounds like you are doin alright.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off to kill me some shoulders and arms!!! Yeaaa budddyy!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give it hell
Ok got in and just demolished the arms and shoulders. I was sweating so much it was coming thru my beater and onto my shirt, looked like i sat in a sauna and i didnt even do cardio! Pump was huge, strength wasnt the best but i made the best out of it. Stretching inbetween sets and pounding my body relentlessly!! I will grow before i start my comp diet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok got in and just demolished the arms and shoulders. I was sweating so much it was coming thru my beater and onto my shirt, looked like i sat in a sauna and i didnt even do cardio! Pump was huge, strength wasnt the best but i made the best out of it. Stretching inbetween sets and pounding my body relentlessly!! I will grow before i start my comp diet!
hard as hell to gain in this freaking heat. fortunately i am almost always on a recomp.:bigok:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I've missed this thread, but I'm subb'd.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hard as hell to gain in this freaking heat. fortunately i am almost always on a recomp.:bigok:
Hahahha me too, works well for me. Ive been on a constant recomp since i started workin out almost 8 years ago, its worked pretty well thus far.