Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

It has now been 10 weeks since I started training again - plenty long enough for my body to have gotten used to being pushed again. Granted, I have been training well BELOW Maintenance levels, but that is all about to change!

I am 9 weeks out from my first Figure competition, where I am aiming to win my Pro card . . . Translation: A lot of hard work, effort, and >100% discipline and dedication to diet and training, because I have to be in the BEST condition I have ever been in! Since I ended up continuing to recomp as opposed to cutting during the last 4 weeks, I am still 4-6 weeks away from my goal of 7% bodyfat (or as low as physiologically possible for ME) - I want to be in competition condition 2-3 weeks out from the competition (which allows me ~6 weeks to get there), so that if I need to make any improvements, I have some time to do so - and therefore will concentrate more than ever on getting as lean as I can.

I am still working on bringing my fitness back up to my usual level, and the training that I will be doing over the coming weeks should do that.

I have just finished using T-911 and Anadraulic State GT, and Performance Enhancing Supplements has been kind enough to sponsor me a bottle of Alpha-T2 for the next phase of my competition preparation.

GOALS

* Body Composition of 7% bodyfat (8% bodyfat is acceptable, but if I can get leaner, then I want to be leaner)
* Resting Pulse of 30-32 beats per minute (since my fitness is very important to me)

I'm starting this log at:
* Body Composition of 12.1% bodyfat
* Resting Pulse of 36 beats per minute

TRAINING

It's time to "Take No Prisoners!" again!

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders

Tuesday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Arms

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Thursday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body

Saturday: HIT + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Sunday: Day Off

A second cardio session (either am or pm) will be added in 2-4 days a week as well, depending on my night work schedule.

My training does not stay the same re exercises, order, sets, reps, or weight used, each week, but varies. I always lift as heavy as I can for the reps I set out to do each session, and I use 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets/supersets/trisets/giant sets.

I am not going to do any specific work for my legs - aside from a few exercises for my hamstrings each week - as my lower body overwhelms my upper body. If I train legs, I gain muscle mass despite what I do (as has been shown over the last 8 weeks), and more muscle mass in my legs is NOT what I want or need.

I train first thing in the morning, since this is the most effective for me.

And for any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how my body is feeling, recovery, etc.

From 18 August:

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders + Post-Weights Cardio 20 min

Tuesday: Cardio 20 min + Stretch 20-30 min

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms + Post-Weights Cardio 20 min

Thursday: Cardio 20 min + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio 20 min

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body + [optional] Post-Weights Cardio 20 min

Saturday: Cardio 20 min + Stretch 20-30 min + Upper Body

Sunday: Day Off

From 13 September:

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders/Arms/Abs + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Saturday: HIT + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Posing Practice 10-15 min

Sunday: Day Off (but with Posing Practice 10-15 min)

NUTRITION

Until now, I have used no specific diet as such, but followed a calorie/carbohydrate cycling method, listening to my body re higher calorie/carbohydrate days, with macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1,800 to >4,000) changing on a day-to-day basis.

However, I have actually become very sensitive to my body's responses and reactions to different foods, and food intake and timing over the last several months, highly aware of changes in insulin levels, etc. During this time, it has hit home more than ever what foods I can and cannot tolerate (I have always eaten those I should not re sensitivities, even though I know I would feel and look better, and be healthier without them) - with some new sensitivities, along with the ones that I've had ever since childhood. Therefore, my diet is going to take into account all that, as well as what I have found results with over the last few weeks in particular, and yes, it is going to be very controversial to what I would have done in the past - and has taken a huge shift in my mindsets to be able to do this, I might add.

I will be having 5-6 meals daily, 2-3 hours apart.

I will continue to drink 1-2 galleons of water a day, with the only other liquid that I consume re drinks being herbal or green tea.

SUPPLEMENTS

(in alphabetical order):

Alpha-T2: 1-2 caps first thing and 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 9 August - 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 22 August - 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 8 hours post-Dose 1.

BC+EAA: 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily.

Bio-Mend: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps post-Meal 1 (until 30 August)/
Start again 16 September (until 1 October).

BLACK CATS: 3 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Drive: 3 caps first thing and 3 caps 6-8 hours Post-Dose 1/pre-bed/
From 8 August - 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1/pre-bed (until 19 August).

FREE TEST: 4 caps first thing (until 23 August).

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed (until 22 August)/
Start again 26 August (until 29 September).

NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 40-60 min pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, and 4 caps pre-bed (until 19 August)/
Start again 26 August (until 26 September).

Shred Matrix: 3 caps 30-45 min pre-Meal 1 and 3 caps 30-45 min pre-Meal 3 (until 18 September).

Topicals: DermaTherm applied post-post-training/am shower and LipoBURN applied post-pre-bed shower/
From 14 September - Eviscerate/Flawless applied post-post-training/am shower and DermaTherm applied post-pre-bed shower (until 19 September).

Vitamin C: 1 gram first thing, 1 gram immediately post-training, and 1 gram pre-bed.

COMMENTS

Please note that I may or may not comment on all the factors listed below in each 'update', and since I have used each supplement before, comments will generally be more specific towards Alpha-T2 (effects specific to product bolded).

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mood/Aggression
Energy
Stimulant Effects
Mental Focus and Clarity
Metabolism
Appetite
Stress
Libido
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Vascularity
Quality of Training
Recovery
Body Composition and Look
Other Effects

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
lets rock and roll! Looks good, want to see how it treats you (as you are a female and so is my fiance:))

Also, 32 bpm heart rate? Even your current 36 seems super low.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets rock and roll! Looks good, want to see how it treats you (as you are a female and so is my fiance:))

Also, 32 bpm heart rate? Even your current 36 seems super low.
Ready to go, bud! :)

36 bpm is slightly high for me right now, and 30-32 bpm is normal for me - my heart rate is low because of my training history and fitness levels.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate you rosie:grumpy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rosie youre just too much
you ar etoo bada$$

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So excited rosie!

What is your current height and weight and where do you want to be comes competition?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So excited rosie!

What is your current height and weight and where do you want to be comes competition?
Height: 156.6cm (i.e. 5'1.8") - this is never likely to change, and I don't expect it to

Weight: 118.2 pounds - I'm not too concerned with what my weight is, so long as my body composition is where I want to be at.

Competition Goal: 7% bodyfat - or as low as I can physiologically get (mentioned in post #1)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Rosie this is going to be off topic but you got like a perfect noise and very good jaw bone. Its not a fetish so don't get freaked out but I pay a lot of attention to peoples face.

P.S. Subbed

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie this is going to be off topic but you got like a perfect noise and very good jaw bone. Its not a fetish so don't get freaked out but I pay a lot of attention to peoples face.

P.S. Subbed
Subbed to keep an eye on the stalker...LOL. JK

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob, been checking out a few of your others, but, like you, dont like chiming in all of the time. Im in mostly for motivation and to follow someone in there way of being very strict about routines, nutrition and what not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of Rosie fans on AM!

Look forward to following your blog too Rosie.

Are we allowed to request before and after pics?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of Rosie fans on AM!

Look forward to following your blog too Rosie.

Are we allowed to request before and after pics?
LOL :p

My "blog" is pretty much my Training/Supplementation Journal (that I used to keep daily on the forums), and details everything I log, and all the times between logs.

I can't do Before pics since my camera is bung, but I might be able to do After pics.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL :p

My "blog" is pretty much my Training/Supplementation Journal (that I used to keep daily on the forums), and details everything I log, and all the times between logs.

I can't do Before pics since my camera is bung, but I might be able to do After pics.
Sounds good!

Tons of good info on your website. I was showing it to Mrs. NattyDisaster earlier :veryhappy:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been a big supporter. You're going to win that pro card, Rosie!!

:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for your vote of confidence, John! :banana: Having great teams behind me definitely helps as well :yes(1):

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

John buddy...what up? Glad to see you around and supporting Rosie. :).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good lucky Rosie! I see a lot of great supporters already on here. I just finished my A T2 run and it is hands down the best out there. Now enough talk, go get that card young lady!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good lucky Rosie! I see a lot of great supporters already on here. I just finished my A T2 run and it is hands down the best out there. Now enough talk, go get that card young lady!!
LOL Yes, boss! :1244:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have fun with this Rosie, lots of sweat. I am finishing up a run on this and loved it. Now moving on to Lean Xtreme again. Staying lower stim for a tiny bit. Good luck on the contest.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2: Uh-oh . . .

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
After my last effort in my second set I had to suddenly stop and was violently sick. For the first time ever, I started to WALK, only to have to stop a second time and throw up again. This is the FIRST time I have EVER been sick during training - sure, sometimes I have felt nauseous or like I might, but I have never actually thrown up during training - and it's no fun, let me tell you. I cautiously walked the rest of the way home, since any exertion was going to cause further vomiting.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: WHAT sleep? Seriously, I lay in bed for four hours before growling in frustration and getting up to get ready for training. Still haven't been able to go to sleep, despite the vomiting and feeling like sh*t! My eyes are bloodshot and my cheeks unnaturally flushed . . .

Mood/Aggression: Being sick during training really threw me for a six - not only has it never happened before, but I rarely throw up and can count the number of times I have in my entire life on one hand, the last time being in 2004! Made me highly upset that I could not go to the gym - well, I could, but since any exertion just makes me want to be sick, not the best of ideas.

Energy: I have energy - and I want to use it!

Stimulant Effects: I'm still awake!

Mental Focus and Clarity: There.

Metabolism: I've barely eaten anything in the last two days, so not sure.

Appetite: Haven't been inclined to eat anything for two days - been nauseous since yesterday, with cold water making me want to be sick, and then after training today not wanting to give my stomach something but water to chuck back out (reason I suspect is food poisoning).

Stress: I NEED to be able to vent physically through intense TRAINING!

Endurance: Fine (before I had to stop).

Quality of Training: Before I had to stop, it was going ok . . .

Recovery: Yesterday was the first of my planned Sundays off, and my body was fresh from it.

Other Effects: I feel hotter than usual, but my skin is cold and clammy. My glands became a little swollen last night. Lack of sleep is not improving matters. Not from my supplements though, all this, but food poisoning - I think . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun with this Rosie, lots of sweat. I am finishing up a run on this and loved it. Now moving on to Lean Xtreme again. Staying lower stim for a tiny bit. Good luck on the contest.
Lots of sweat, huh (as long as it's wet and clean I don't mind) :D I'm going to be using DermaTherm (when it arrives) as my cortisol control, as it works better than the reformulated Lean Xtreme for me. Low stim is no longer an option for me, and I find myself needing more and more just to be functional! Thanks :)

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Lots of sweat, huh (as long as it's wet and clean I don't mind) :D I'm going to be using DermaTherm (when it arrives) as my cortisol control, as it works better than the reformulated Lean Xtreme for me. Low stim is no longer an option for me, and I find myself needing more and more just to be functional! Thanks :)
Get it baby! ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks to be sick!

You can always take a Tums/Rolaids or Pepcid Complete if your morning dose of stimulants bother you. Sometimes they will increase the acidity of the stomach, especially on an empty stomach, and cause people to throw up. PLUS, calcium carbonate (whats in most antacids) can actually help absorb even more of your stims ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks to be sick!

You can always take a Tums/Rolaids or Pepcid Complete if your morning dose of stimulants bother you. Sometimes they will increase the acidity of the stomach, especially on an empty stomach, and cause people to throw up. PLUS, calcium carbonate (whats in most antacids) can actually help absorb even more of your stims ;)
My morning dose of stimulants do NOT upset me - and what I am using now is nothing compared to what I was using the last few weeks. Like I said, I don't throw up, and can only assume at this stage that it was food poisoning from something suspect after work on Saturday night (at least, I hope that's what it is). Thanks for the suggestion, though :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 3 & 4: Three Days Out For The Count

TRAINING

A disappointing fat lot of NOTHING - every time I exert any effort for anything but walking or standing up I feel like I'm going to be sick all over again (NOT fun and fcuking frustratingly annoying!)

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I slept a little late this morning, after hours and hours of TRYING to get my mind to calm and settle enough to let me (yeah, right), and should have been easy, considering I hadn't slept since Saturday (WTF???!!!)

Mood/Aggression: Can't be bothered - just want to sit and watch cartoons and animated movies of all things, which is just odd since I haven't felt much like watching movies in a long time . . . Mood is starting to get edgy since I haven't been training . . .

Energy: I do believe that it is there - the nausea is preventing anything from happening.

Stimulant Effects: Interestingly enough, my heart rate is DEEP - I can feel every heartbeat pounding in my chest (but it's not INcreased), much like stacking BLACK CATS and ephedra, LOL. Body temperature is also high as high - but that could be a fever or something; not sure, since I'm getting on and off chills as well . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: My mind WON'T shut off (damnit!)

Metabolism: Have not eaten much over the last few days, so can't really tell.

Appetite: Drinking cold water makes me feel ill, and the thought of food right now is so offputting that it's not funny.

Stress: I want to train DAMNIT!

Other Notes: I did NOT take my doses of BLACK CATS today, and only one dose of Shred Matrix - I want to see if less stimulants will let me sleep tonight!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about this good lady! On a brighter note, I can recommend watching Despicable Me... it was freaking hilarious!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In of course.
:welcome:

sorry to hear about this good lady! On a brighter note, I can recommend watching Despicable Me... it was freaking hilarious!!!!!
All good . . . I spent a lot of time watching The Avengers and other super/antihero movies :) . . . I'm feeling somewhat better today - and forced myself to eat late last night (so fingers crossed) . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing worse than food poisoning :(
It's a high probability that it was food poisoning, but I'm not completely sure, since it shouldn't last more than 48 hours, and this has gone on for 4-5 days. Yesterday and today I've taken measures to try and figure out if it's supplement or reaction of supplements, which shouldn't be, since I've used them all for the most part, and stacked together. So we'll see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you feel better Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5: NO MERCY!!!

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min easy

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12
2. Hand Walkout (from toes) 4 x 10
Superset B -
3. Push-Ups (feet on ground, hands on DB) 4 x 12
4. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
Superset C -
5. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
6. BB Military Press 4 x 10
Superset D -
7. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
8. Dips 4 x 10
Superset E -
9. Weighted Crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
10. Reverse Curl (on floor) 4 x 10

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: A few stolen hours after a long and restless day and night and almost all of the morning . . .

Mood/Aggression: I'm not going into it, but let's say my aggression was high . . .

Energy: Definitely there.

Stimulant Effects: Had a panic attack at work - not being able to breathe and heart beating fast and deep is no fun at all. Not even sure WHY, either, since I wasn't stressed, and wasn't upset . . . Also, I was quite hot and sweating a lot, and everyone else was like "it's cooler today than it's been in a while", so I still have a fever of sorts (or my body temperature is being increased) . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: There, despite the pounding migraine I've had for the last few days, and dizziness every time I do more than sit or lie down . . .

Metabolism: I forced myself to eat last last night - and it was all carbohydrates, most of which don't agree with my body too well at the best of times, but I woke this morning and was fine!

Appetite: Actually have NO appetite - right now BC+EAA is getting me through.

Stress: High.

Libido: There.

Endurance: Pretty good.

Strength: The first session of a new training programme - so not the best day to tell re strength. However, from the last time I was doing these exercises for these reps I was pretty much using the weight I used today - and recovery was LESS by HALF the usual today as well.

Pump: Yup.

Vascularity: Decent.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good. Nearly rolled my left ankle in the third minute in, but caught it in time . . . Started feeling nauseous during the third set of my resistance session, and the feeling persisted throughout the session. I pushed through it, determined NOT to be sidelined by whatever has been bugging me for the last few days anymore. There was no mercy. I probably did more volume in today's session than I have in quite some time re weights . . .

Recovery: Started feeling my lower back later on from the BB Good Mornings.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is definitely looking better.

Other Effects: Still feeling nauseous - although not needing to be curled into the smallest ball possible today, and able to exert effort without being sick . . . VERY thirsty. Throat and mouth are constantly dry, and my throat is still sore . . .

Other Notes: I did not take my dose of FREE TEST this morning - to see if that was possibly contributing to the nausea, since when I first used it I experienced some for a little while (although it was never bad enough to make me feel sick or stop me from training) and still felt nauseous, so it's not that . . . Had no BLACK CATS yesterday, but the nausea was still strongly present, so it's not them, either . . . Not sure WHAT is going on. SOMEthing is - just got to figure it out . . . Another note to add that I am just going to continue from here as planned - no trying to make up training, etc., since that's not going to be too conducive to anything. Just as I did in my cycling days - if I miss a session, don't make it up; just move on . . .

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you back at it though. getting back in the gym and those few hours of sleep is the first step to getting back full time!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see you back at it though. getting back in the gym and those few hours of sleep is the first step to getting back full time!
Yes. Sleep is not a guarantee, but I definitely NEED TRAINING to even give my body a chance at being 'normal' physiologically.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6: Nothing but Slaughter!

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min easy

Gym - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. EZ Bicep Curls 4 x 15
2. Incline Dips 4 x 15
Superset B -
3. Military Press 4 x 15
4. Lateral Raises 4 x 15
Superset C -
5. Push-Ups (on fists) 4 x 15
6. Supinated Close-Grip Lat Pull Down 4 x 15
Superset D -
7. Ab Rollout 4 x 15
8. Bicycle 4 x 15 per side

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: You'd think I'd be able to fall asleep like that (clicks fingers) with the way I've been feeling and the lack of food over the last few days, and then training and working hard yesterday, but no . . .

Mood/Aggression: Better. I know that I CAN do this. I'm not going to let some stupid nausea beat me! . . . On another note, my bike and textbooks and stuff has arrived, which has me smiling (FINALLY!) . . .

Energy: NOT being able to use stimulants would definitely see me in serious withdrawal . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: Wide awake and alert.

Appetite: Neither here nor there today, and not going to get much of a chance to eat come work time.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: This session was not about strength (as obvious from my reps), but more treating it like a brutal HIT session.

Pump: Yes, sir, most definitely! Arms and anterior delts were BURNING!

Vascularity: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good . . . Resistance session was very productive. Painful, but productive. It felt good to be able to thrash myself again (and resistance training always helps improve my endurance/fitness)! . . .

Other Effects: I still feel nauseous, but it's not the crippling I-want-to-be-sick nausea of the last few days (about bloody time!) . . . Body temperature is slightly elevated . . . And thirst is prevalent . . .

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you notice the nausea when you wake up, before any supplements?

Did you take any supplements Day 6?

Sounds like you might just have a bad stomach virus :(

Sounds like its on its way out though!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you notice the nausea when you wake up, before any supplements?

Did you take any supplements Day 6?

Sounds like you might just have a bad stomach virus :(

Sounds like its on its way out though!
Yes, I've been nauseous period since Sunday.

Yes, I took everything as usual on Day 6.

Possibly.

It better be!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7: Burn, baby, burn!

TRAINING

HIT - V-Burn Challenge Circuit (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds):
7 x rounds -
1. Jumping Split Squat x 10
2. Hand Walkout (from toes) x 10
3. Single-Leg Deadlift (with twist and lateral reach) x 10 per side
4. Push-Up (with alternate side rotation) x 10
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side
7. Handstand Push-Up x 10
8. Squat Thrust (jump and reach) x 10

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Working on it, but that's to be expected . . .

Mood/Aggression: Disappointed in myself for not being where I SHOULD be, but knowing that I can and WILL be where I want to be when the time comes . . . Mood will probably pick up as the day goes on . . .

Energy: Yes, thank you.

Stimulant Effects: None, really . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: Absolutely . . .

Metabolism: Hard to say - the few times I HAVE eaten, I've felt completely horrible afterwards . . .

Appetite: Since being back on my feet on Thursday, I've pretty much been constantly on the go, eating the last thing on my mind until ~2330! Last night I actually had a carbohydrate fix, since I'd barely had a thing the day before and until then, and because I'd trained as well and definitely need the nutrients, but felt uncomfortable afterwards and wanted to be sick.

Stress: High.

Libido: There.

Endurance: Top notch.

Pump: If I didn't get a pump during THAT session, then there would have been something drastically wrong!

Vascularity: Actually, until now, it has not been the best at all; almost like my veins are hiding (WTF?), but it should get better as the day goes on.

Quality of Training: 7 rounds of the V-Burn Challenge Circuit and it felt like next to nothing today - so very different from the FIRST time I attempted it! I nearly did another few rounds - especially since I missed three days of training this week - but didn't.

Recovery: I can feel my hamstrings from Thursday.

Body Composition and Look: I hate the soft way I look right now! :banghead:

Other Effects: Nausea continues, and earlier I nearly WAS sick, so really not sure what's going on there anymore . . .

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rosie I hate to hear you are still not feeling well. Way to soldier through. You impress me with your resolve. Hopeully whatever it is will get it's arse on down the road so you can enjoy your workouts rather than suffer through them.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You better start feeling better. You're a good trooper though, rosie.

Status
Not open for further replies.