cissus arrived , hoping for the best

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
got 1 tub each 5 and 20% extracts and just started eating it by the spoonfull and chasing it with some liquid. The 5 has a stronger taste but sticks to the teeth and gums less than the blander, lighter colored 20, not measuring it, just mega dosing for about a week hoping this rib injury heals up enough to get back on the mats and into the gym., also went and got a big tub of cinnamon and been megadosing it to help me stay lean while i am sedentary, considering a bluegene, drive, reduction pm stack to go along with my horse gamma o once i can get back to serious training.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd to see if mega dosing is effective

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got 1 tub each 5 and 20% extracts and just started eating it by the spoonfull and chasing it with some liquid. The 5 has a stronger taste but sticks to the teeth and gums less than the blander, lighter colored 20, not measuring it, just mega dosing for about a week hoping this rib injury heals up enough to get back on the mats and into the gym., also went and got a big tub of cinnamon and been megadosing it to help me stay lean while i am sedentary, considering a bluegene, drive, reduction pm stack to go along with my horse gamma o once i can get back to serious training.
did you get this bulks from NP?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
did you get this bulks from NP?
sure did, ordered em monday, got em friday, 100g jars are pretty small but between the 2 i think i can mega dose for a month, then i might reoder and run maintenance dose if it's working, way back in the day i got good results off of usp's original pills of the 5%, ran cissus again in the way of Incarnate and didn't get much, so this time i got the USPowders 20% and the nutra bulk 5%, wanted to get regular supercissus rx the day it happened (the injury)but gnc wanted 50 bucks so i dealt with it while waiting for my bulks to come, I honestly feel batter today after just 1.5 days of mega dosing, the analgesic properties are fairly quick acting at these doses!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure did, ordered em monday, got em friday, 100g jars are pretty small but between the 2 i think i can mega dose for a month, then i might reoder and run maintenance dose if it's working, way back in the day i got good results off of usp's original pills of the 5%, ran cissus again in the way of Incarnate and didn't get much, so this time i got the USPowders 20% and the nutra bulk 5%, wanted to get regular supercissus rx the day it happened (the injury)but gnc wanted 50 bucks so i dealt with it while waiting for my bulks to come, I honestly feel batter today after just 1.5 days of mega dosing, the analgesic properties are fairly quick acting at these doses!

Glad to hear that!!!!

what is better 5% or 20%?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that!!!!

what is better 5% or 20%?
taste wise or results wise?

taste wise the 5% is pretty good, i actually put about half the jar into my spice mixture i use on my food

results wise i just simply can't say at this point, i have never used 20% before (unless that is the strength in Incarnate), I am using both the 5 and 20 at present so i cant differentiate between the two

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taste wise or results wise?

taste wise the 5% is pretty good, i actually put about half the jar into my spice mixture i use on my food

results wise i just simply can't say at this point, i have never used 20% before (unless that is the strength in Incarnate), I am using both the 5 and 20 at present so i cant differentiate between the two
When i use SuperCisus RX i no noticed much but maybe i will a try the 5% bulk powder more cheap!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
When i use SuperCisus RX i no noticed much but maybe i will a try the 5% bulk powder more cheap!
definitely try it, when i used the 5% in the past my knee pain disappeared, there is a caveat however, when i stopped using the pain returned, to be fair though i only ran one bottle

rob211080

Awards
I have just finished 30 days of the 50% stuff,it's work wonders for my left knee and shoulder.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
2.5 days in and either the cissus is working or i am just recovering incredibly well from my goji/GH routine or a little bit of both, but today I had put in 1200 yards of fairly hard medley swim, some pain was noted in the ribs and though I am FAR from 100%, I am amazed at the progress I have made, also I seemed to really have alot in the tank and in my arms despite having not done anything in over a week, I am hoping that this represents the gamma o product starting to exert it's ergogenic properties upon me!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
still improving, even ran today, around 2-2.5 mile trail run, ribs held up, cissus working as hoped for, hoping it helps with my knees as well

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
minor setback, attempted to lift a bit and do some pullups yesterday and paying for it today, seems i pushed it a bit, still dosing the cissus and doing my best to train around this but it's tough

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shouldnt overdue training on your injuries it when taking cissus,

cissus has mild analgestic, so dont confuse that with actual healing. you may not feel pain but your still injured and prone to more injury.

thats why when you came off of it in the past the pain came right back.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
So the USPOWDERS bulk cissus is actually 20% now?
I thought that was a typo.
I was going to get a tub of that and a tub of the Primaforce mix them, cap them in the "000" caps and mega dose myself to see if I get the slight anabolic benefit and fullness that some have described.

BTW does cinnamon really help to keep you lean?

I am considering a natadrol and formadrol stack in the near future, just been leaning out a lot without supplements these past few months so to make it easier to add some lean mass and stay chiseled at the same time.

redih

Awards
Cissus was fantastic for my joints. Glucosamine didn't do **** but USPLabs Cissus really made the difference. It allowed me to squat again. You gotta take it easy though like the above posters said.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

yeah i know, but telling me this is like telling a crack addict to put down the pipe, gotta get them endorphins flowing!

and as for the cinnamon, yeah I am abig believer in it, in fact just picked up a bottle of cinnergen for 10 bucks at the PX GNC, I'll combine that along with the mega dosing of the powder i have been doing, sitting at a ripped 185 as of this morning.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

yeah i know, but telling me this is like telling a crack addict to put down the pipe, gotta get them endorphins flowing!

and as for the cinnamon, yeah I am abig believer in it, in fact just picked up a bottle of cinnergen for 10 bucks at the PX GNC, I'll combine that along with the mega dosing of the powder i have been doing, sitting at a ripped 185 as of this morning.
Thanks for the information.
Definitely going to take a look at cinnamon.
Might put my supp stack off for a wile longer.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Well used the last of my bulk cissus today. All in all I gotta give it a big thumbs up, helped me train around a crippling rib injury as best i could and I believe it got me back to a manageable level quickly. I rate my ability to perform athletically at about 65% right now but in some areas such as swimming and running I am closer to 100% than in some areas such as ab work, weights/resistance etc.where I am still quite limited. I did perform weighted pullups today to see where I was strength wise and much to my surprise I really am not off, I ripped up 5 easy pullups with 90lb dumbell so I think I am close, probably could have tried a 6th but I think if O had used a 100 I still could have got 5 which was where I was at before the injury (maybe 6, I can't remember) but nevertheless I was quite pleased. I do have some post workout soreness in the ribs especially when sneezing or coughing but not too bad. Thinking about getting some Osteobolin C so I can have some capped 5%, or just gonna get the bulk again and put in shakes.