TCF-1/Testopro/Formadrol-X

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
well, i have talked about it for awhile in other posts, and im ready to bust loose with this stack. so, as of about 11 am today....IT'S ON!

i probably wont keep a very detailed log, but keep you guys up to date every couple of days. however, ill be honest about both me (diet/workout/effort) and the supps. im going to really continue dialing in both diet and workouts. i am keeping track of diet at fitday, nice site. starting next week, around monday or tues. ill be adding in alpha-t2 or what i have left of it.

Supplements

dosing will be standard unless i get some strong advice from the AM homies to change such as irish cannon told me one with formadrol he got best results taking only at night. we'll see. input is always appreciated and considered. with tcf1 i am going to go 12on/6off/12on to make it a 30 cycle to go with the others. thats stuff is like candy for rilllz. best tasting supplement ever imho. ill also be using the staples of whey (waiting on the truscience isolate but nutrapro til i run out), NOW ADAM, fish oil, asgt and lg bcaa/eaa.

Workouts

ill be in the gym 3-4 days a week for weight training and then try to get 5 days a week cardio outdoors with some 2 a days on cardio or days i have time.

Goals
not concerned with numbers as far as weight or bf% because i dont want to be OCD. more concerned with strength, leaning/toning and adding some (no more than 2-3 lbs) muscle both density and mass.

so, here it goes. jump on the train if you want to come along for the ride.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
seems i heard some stuff about running a methyl donor with the tcf1 as well as prolactin control? might want to check into it, sub'd

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
day 2 of the stack. nothing noticeable really and im not sure there should be. positive mood, feeling really good, but cant say that is from increased T automatically. worked out last night and did have lots of endurance.seemed like i could've went on forever had to make myself leave after about hr and a half.

if nothing else, knowing that i am on it makes me want to go harder, faster, longer, stronger. wish i was in the gym 24/7 or doing some sort of exercise. working today so no gym bc they close at 6. IT SUX!!! but, im really expecting come monday/tuesday things should really start picking up.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
ive renamed the log. THE SWOLE TRAIN. But, can i rename the thread???? anybody ?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a potentially good stack. I'm currently running TCF-1 and Formadrol X. Only on day 3 nothing so far. I have ran Formadrol X as a standalone and got some good recomp from it and also a few pimps on my shoulders. I have also ran TestoPro several times in the past. It is good for a libido boost but thats about all.

P.S. I'm planning on running this stack for at least 24 days, maybe long if I feel it's effective.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
yea, i was running form-x for a little while before i had to go off due to antibiotics. and even a week or so after i was still having some random pimples that i just dont normally have...shoulders, chest, face, etc.

but, this is day 4 now and worked out this morning...light chest because of time but great pump, energy and recovery. it was light in volume but went heavy and intense. no soreness, even feel like i could go hit chest again tonight and be just as on. ill wait til probably fri/sat to hit it again though unless im realllly dialed in and might go thursday. but, i am looking dryer and leaner, especially in chest and arms.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i was running form-x for a little while before i had to go off due to antibiotics. and even a week or so after i was still having some random pimples that i just dont normally have...shoulders, chest, face, etc.

but, this is day 4 now and worked out this morning...light chest because of time but great pump, energy and recovery. it was light in volume but went heavy and intense. no soreness, even feel like i could go hit chest again tonight and be just as on. ill wait til probably fri/sat to hit it again though unless im realllly dialed in and might go thursday. but, i am looking dryer and leaner, especially in chest and arms.
Sounding good bro.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
ok folks. sorry for the lack of updates but life/work has been very hectic this past week. so havent had a workout since thursday night. will be doing cardio tonight then hit the gym in the morning.

that being said, i was just looking in the mirror last night and can see considerable leaning/filling out of muscles. definitely tightening up. im really looking forward to the next 2-3 weeks bc this is when i am expecting the beneifits to really start kicking in. wish i had gotten another workout or two in the last few days but im not going to kick myself- ill just kill it this next week. but, i can certainly say this is a stack you could eeasily put some good LBM on with if workouts and diet are well maintained. i wont stretch it but i could easily see 4 or 5lbs of clean lean muscle over a 4-6 week period.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's some pretty quick results. I have two out of the three of these products. I might need to get some DAA for my stash...

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
lol, perhaps it may have to do something with a slight misread on my behalf. i was taking two servings (4 syringe fulls) of TCF-1 for the first several days. the only noticeable harm done was put quite the dent in my bottle. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS METHOD TO ANYONE, AND I CANNOT SAY THAT THIS WILL LEAD TO BETTER OR QUICKER RESULTS.

However, it does make me wonder about different dosing strategies for TCF-1 or DAA in general. i know there was another thread that contained some good info, so im just throwing this out there has anybody else played with the dosing of DAA or sodium DAA?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch...low blow.

<hovers over the neg button :twisted:>

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, perhaps it may have to do something with a slight misread on my behalf. i was taking two servings (4 syringe fulls) of TCF-1 for the first several days. the only noticeable harm done was put quite the dent in my bottle. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS METHOD TO ANYONE, AND I CANNOT SAY THAT THIS WILL LEAD TO BETTER OR QUICKER RESULTS.

However, it does make me wonder about different dosing strategies for TCF-1 or DAA in general. i know there was another thread that contained some good info, so im just throwing this out there has anybody else played with the dosing of DAA or sodium DAA?
PA was saying the frontloading will help buildin up in target tissues, however like creatine its a way to kinda just "waste" product.

Best is to dose TCF-1 all at once like the studies. A methyl donort like TMG would work well as for prolactin L dopa will sufice.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
wow! its been a couple weeks but life got a little crazy so had to just back up off the AM logins. i went thru DT's. i also took a break from the stack and working out for a little while.

between work, some personal issues, and just feeling like crap i just had to refocus and reprioritize. its no fun when working out becomes more of a chore than a release. but, as of right now all is well, and thanks be to God, i plan on it staying that way.

ill have to see how the log goes bc i really dont like being obsessed with that kind of stuff. there is just so much more to life. but, i have started back on the t-pro and form-x, ill end up kicking in the tcf-1 very soon. ill be logging in more frequently than the last few weeks, but really trying to minimize the time i spend on just flat out vanity. it is sooo easy to become overly vain hanging around fitness boards. i know i needed a little perspective.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back and glad to hear things are getting better!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that you're able to enjoy lifting again. That feeling of working out being a chore is why so many don't stay with it. You're here so you're going to stay with it. We aren't the fair-weather lifters.

I'm interested in what happens when the TCF-1 starts up. :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back and glad to hear things are getting better!
First you steal my testopro pinata and now you cut the phone line to my house causing me to lose my mind with no phone or internet. Payback is a biach LMAO. Seriously it is good to be back and to see the OP back again.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
well, im really low on tcf1 so i tried a little something out that i am kind of digging right now. im just using it pre W.O. combined with asgt it makes a nice punch in the gym. i started a thread to get some feedback on this or other dosing strategies with tcf-1 because i think its really versatile and doesn't have to be kept in the 12on/12off setup to be successfully used.

chime in!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160315-tcf-1-preworkout.html

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
And, just an update. i'm really hitting the groove again with the synergy of workouts coming back together and t-pro/form-x, along with the asgt/tcf-1 prior to workouts, really beginning to take effect again. occasional joint dryness and drying out (for me 1st place i notice this is arms) lets me know Estro is being dominated and overall mindset, muscle density, and recovery lets me know Test is climbing.

Workouts are getting back to form. I didn't lose much mainly a little strength and just endurance. i'm not a huge fan of cardio so im having to break myself back into it and that is a lot of the reason for the wind not always being up to par.

Biggest thing i'm fighting though is the diet. for several months had it really zoned in, but it's not where i'm happy with it. the sweet tooth and just lack of discipline raise they're ugly heads 1/2 days a week too much. i'm never one to be 110% clean, but i keep these in check when im on-point. right now there is a little too much of it going on but i'm slowly cutting it back again and getting it back under control. it is at the point i am maintaining but not losing fat like id like to be. which is one of my big goals right now. keep/gain muscle, lean out in some areas, lose BF especially in the gut.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And, just an update. i'm really hitting the groove again with the synergy of workouts coming back together and t-pro/form-x, along with the asgt/tcf-1 prior to workouts, really beginning to take effect again. occasional joint dryness and drying out (for me 1st place i notice this is arms) lets me know Estro is being dominated and overall mindset, muscle density, and recovery lets me know Test is climbing.

Workouts are getting back to form. I didn't lose much mainly a little strength and just endurance. i'm not a huge fan of cardio so im having to break myself back into it and that is a lot of the reason for the wind not always being up to par.

Biggest thing i'm fighting though is the diet. for several months had it really zoned in, but it's not where i'm happy with it. the sweet tooth and just lack of discipline raise they're ugly heads 1/2 days a week too much. i'm never one to be 110% clean, but i keep these in check when im on-point. right now there is a little too much of it going on but i'm slowly cutting it back again and getting it back under control. it is at the point i am maintaining but not losing fat like id like to be. which is one of my big goals right now. keep/gain muscle, lean out in some areas, lose BF especially in the gut.
Glad the stack is taking effect.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i didnt mention in the last post, everyone of you make me randy babyyy! :)

needless to say, libido is rocking as well.