CT - The ALPHA-T2 male. (sponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ....Everyone, Metroba had to invite Rerun to the the party, now it's on !!!


  2. Late but subb'd!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Okay so this is an important post. Also, I will edit this post once I have measurements and official starting pics.


    Starting Weight = (an extremely embarassing) 248lbs

    Starting Pics = This one is from last week, and it doesn't show most of me so it's kind of nice to me.
    Very nice Deuce. Give it hell bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    ....Everyone, Metroba had to invite Rerun to the the party, now it's on !!!
    you garsh darn right suckaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Late but subb'd!
    great to have you along buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice Deuce. Give it hell bro.
    you bet I will!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Day 2
    just ropin around


    Summary
    Today was a sad day...because I had to go to the dentist . he and I are not friends and even though normally I dont have many issues in that department, it turns out I need to go in later in August to get two fillings done. argh.

    After that I met with my personal training clients and ran them real good today. They were both panting and sore by the time we were done . When I am with PT clients I usually try not to work in too much because I like to focus on what they are doing completely. I did my own little stuff at home, but I wish I was able to kick my own ass like I did to them

    ps - for anyone who doesn't know what a "muscle snatch" is...look it up. Its a real solid pre-hab/re-hab type resistance stretch.


    Session
    Opening Stretches
    Jumprope
    5 sets x 3 mins ea. *1 min rest in between*
    Muscle Snatch
    4 sets x 6 reps
    Closing Stretches



    Nutrition
    1 - 2 eggs and 3 egg whites with 2 slices whole wheat toast
    2 - Tuna on whole wheat, 1 banana
    3 - chicken breast in a wrap with baby spinach, red pepper pesto, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1 banana
    4 - 1 piece chicken breast, 2 boca burger patties (veggie burgers) on 1 piece whole wheat with a very small amount of organic ketchup
    5 - Shake - skim, papaya, banana, 2 scoops protein, ice.

    Alpha Male
    When I woke up I took 1 pill of Alpha T2 and one pill of Oep. I ate about 20 mins later. The energy/internal inferno I get with the combo is absolutely bananas. It stinks that I only have maybe 1 week or so left of Oep or i'd run them together the entire log. I am using only 1 oep a day to try and perserve lol.

    I took the 2nd Alpha T2 by itself about 15 mins prior to eating which was about 30 mins prior to the PT session I had. Very nice feeling today from the product of the hour. I feel good on it....and that is a very big plus.

    Other Supplementation
    1 RPG
    4 Cordygen 5
    2 Mvp365
    2 Zmk
    1 Oep

    Fun Lovin's

    This is the last song I heard before the PT session


    This is the singer from Thrice doing an acoustic version of one of the best songs of all time lyrically.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  6. I'm in Papa Deuce! I will be looking to run me some Alpha T-2 when I am able to work out again. It will be a good kick start for me. However, I have probably another 3 months of rehab/recovery before I can get back to training and it is going to be hard for me saying good bye to doing squats, but hey I guess I just have to get more creative and train smarter.

    Cheers Papa Deuce!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. I guess I'm going to have to give this stuff a try...

    Damn, I can't believe the boys are already 1...time has flown by!
    Iron Legion Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'm in Papa Deuce! I will be looking to run me some Alpha T-2 when I am able to work out again. It will be a good kick start for me. However, I have probably another 3 months of rehab/recovery before I can get back to training and it is going to be hard for me saying good bye to doing squats, but hey I guess I just have to get more creative and train smarter.

    Cheers Papa Deuce!

    -Sean-
    yea thats going to be really hard for you...it's sad to hear also. Stay strong brother!!

    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I guess I'm going to have to give this stuff a try...

    Damn, I can't believe the boys are already 1...time has flown by!
    tell me about it....I cant believe it myself, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Looking good Duece.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Huzzah, I found it. I suddenly have an urge for some bacon...mmmmmmmmmm bacon...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. Late to the partay, already has the makings of a great log with CT droppin weight and matthew76 providing awesome female scenery.. will definitely be a-watchin'. Get 'er done CT!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Looking good Duece.
    thanks brother . Ya know...after a few drinks if I heard that comment...i'd probably have to impregnate you .

    Wait a minute...did you slip me a roofie?! Im starting to feel....strange

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Huzzah, I found it. I suddenly have an urge for some bacon...mmmmmmmmmm bacon...
    Welcome aboard good sir
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Late to the partay, already has the makings of a great log with CT droppin weight and matthew76 providing awesome female scenery.. will definitely be a-watchin'. Get 'er done CT!
    Thank you sir, I sure do appreciate the support
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  14. PES Reps Please Answer important question

    So since my lady is 3-4cm dialated right now...they think the baby is coming within the next few days. While i'm in the process of watching my kids the 2-3 days she's in the hospital and the 1-2 first days she's home to adjust...I doubt i'll get much workouts in at all. Should I continue use of the product through that time frame or should I cease and pick back up after?! Thank you
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    PES Reps Please Answer important question

    So since my lady is 3-4cm dialated right now...they think the baby is coming within the next few days. While i'm in the process of watching my kids the 2-3 days she's in the hospital and the 1-2 first days she's home to adjust...I doubt i'll get much workouts in at all. Should I continue use of the product through that time frame or should I cease and pick back up after?! Thank you
    Keep on a truckin.. keep that fat burning furnace going whilst inactive!
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    thanks brother . Ya know...after a few drinks if I heard that comment...i'd probably have to impregnate you .

    Wait a minute...did you slip me a roofie?! Im starting to feel....strange


    Welcome aboard good sir
    No roofie it was actually Perform LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    PES Reps Please Answer important question

    So since my lady is 3-4cm dialated right now...they think the baby is coming within the next few days. While i'm in the process of watching my kids the 2-3 days she's in the hospital and the 1-2 first days she's home to adjust...I doubt i'll get much workouts in at all. Should I continue use of the product through that time frame or should I cease and pick back up after?! Thank you
    I am not a Rep for PES (DA answered it already), but I would keep on truckin' down that road to lean-mean Deuce!

    Pic for the day:


    And it's so nice to watch this ass walk away I had to see it back up...

  18. hows the alpha t2 CT? im on day 3 right now

  19. I will try to get to a real update tomorrow. I have to go and get my sons to bed. With that said......


    At 1:01pm today at 7lbs, 3oz we welcomed my daughter, Avery MacKenna into the world
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. I am late, but I am in
    edit: just read the above post Big F'N Congratulations. Thats awesome!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    At 1:01pm today at 7lbs, 3oz we welcomed my daughter, Avery MacKenna into the world
    Congrats!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Okay so this is an important post. Also, I will edit this post once I have measurements and official starting pics.


    Starting Weight = (an extremely embarassing) 248lbs

    Starting Pics = This one is from last week, and it doesn't show most of me so it's kind of nice to me.
    No better feeling than having a "mini-me!"

    I look at my daughter every day and thank god for how blessed I am.



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. congrats ct

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No better feeling than having a "mini-me!"

    I look at my daughter every day and thank god for how blessed I am.



    -John
    couldnt agree more. Nothing greater

  25. Heading back to the hospital now to see my little lady and bigger lady, haha. Just wanted to share a pic real quick

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALPHA MALE Anyone!
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
  3. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  4. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
  5. pct with alpha male
    By luggnut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Log in
Log in