Alpha-t2+OEP the wombo combo

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards

This is my first log, and might be only!! Many reasons behind that, I'm just a average "fat kid" I'm 19 I don't count every single calorie in a meal I just watch what I eat averagely and don't eat every 2-3 hours, Just started working out 2 months ago, pretty serious about it, I try to go 5 times a week and actually try to do 30 minutes of intense circuit training (atleast I think thats what I should call it!) I have major ADHD and a terrible write so I'm going to need you guys to help out!!
Anyways, here we go!!
day 1
Measurements are all non-flexed in inches:
neck 17
chest 41
arms 13.5
waist 37
hips 42
thigh 42
calf 16
pants size 34 decently snug
weight: 198 (already lost 20 pounds since starting)
height 6'0"
Not sure on BF, I can check it at the gym thursday.but it was 23.1% a month ago.

Supplements today:
3 scoops of jack3d (I'm hoping to switch to ASGT!!)
Just got the pills after the gym today. :(

workout:Today, I did circuit training on upper body, mostly triceps and biceps, then did a very short ab workout, heart rate was at 160 about the whole time.

Pictures!

I also have a video of me, just of my upper body if pictures aren't good enough, let me know ill post it :p

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
hmmm so, this isnt the final edit of this post, just a quick thing till i fix it up.. the stack gets a 10/10 i loved it! I'm obviously not a great reviewer, and I'm just a average person, I don't go to the gym everyday, and I don't count every single thing I eat. So I think people might want to see this and know that it will work for anybody not just for people like Rosie and her insane training ;)

The stack!
Energy: 9/10
I would say I'm very tolerant to stims, and its true, caffeine just seems to make me tired! But some days when I would take the 2 OEP, I could feel the energy just hit me, I work at starbucks and when I came back from taking them, I could tell I was much faster and more productive at work!
Fat loss: 10/10
WOW! Ok, my diet has been ****ty, I started to drink lately, about only once a week but still. I had mc donalds here and there, and I just don't watch what I eat. I know I'm not going totally overboard though. But even with the ****ty diet, and hardly any cardio. I've lost 12 pounds without trying! Don't get me started about the fat that sits ontop of the muscles, that just melted off! I can see the outline of my abs finally specially when I flex!
Thermogenic Effect: 8/10
It's hard to exactly say because I stacked this with ASGT also, and lets say all 3 supplements combined, when I walked into the gym my heart was POUNDING and I would start sweating right away from the heat.
Value: 10/10
I'm poor, and hate to spend money, I feel like I spend way too much on supplements, lets say I would pay the full price for OEP at GNC, but this combo is beyond affordable. I'm probably going to go back on it after a little break!

Overall: 10/10.
Just amazing, weight loss without trying very hard, specially like it says the fat ontop of my muscles has cut down amazingly! Also, I would like to say my weight only dropped that little, but my muscles have increased a lot, I finally have back muscles.. hah
measurements!
Body fat 19.1%, 16% (-3.1) (not sure how accurate this is. I'm not sure what effects the machine at the gym, It feels when I take preworkouts it is lower. lol)
Weight 196, 184 (-12)
neck 17, 15.5 (-1.5)
chest 41, 40 (-1)
waist 37, 33 (-4)
hips 42, 39 (-3)
thigh 25, 23 (-2)
calf 16, 15 (-1)
arms 13.5, 12.5 (-1)

Left side is after, right side is before.. i messed up! lol

day 1 of pills.

afterwords, month later.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
day 2!

still need feedback on how to format this and what will help people get interested! :(
Day 2!​

195.8 Lbs! (-2.2lbs)

Took 1 oep, 1 AT2 5:30am, then at 2pm took the same dosage.

Diet:
6am:4 egg whites
8am:2 peach 8oz almond milk 1 scoop protein
1pm:1 cup go lean cereal with nonfat
3pm:2 mini pork samwichs
6pm:1 seasoned chicken burger
9pm:1 seasoned chicken burger
11pm:1 scoop of protein
daily total:
948 calories consumed (36 "net".. Probably a terrible thing..)
fats 22.8g (6.7 saturated)
carbs 79.1g
protein 119.7g

Workout:
In the morning 15 minute 80% heart rate constant, then 5 minutes of 30 second sprints then 30 second walks. then a 5 minute 80% cooldown.
After work I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit, followed by cardio abs.

Feelings!
I don't really know what to think yet!! I have a really strong feeling about this stack, usually when it comes to medicine, caffeine, etc I have a strong tolerance but yesterday I took 1 at2 and got extremely moody and had a headache, which I'm not sure if it was from bottling it up for months or what! Today though when I actually started to stack, I've had a very very slight headache thats constant, again not sure if its from the pill, probably is!! but don't let that turn you down, its not that bad of a headache, I'm just a baby! :bigok:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet looks good.

I like the sprints in your cardio...nothing is better...jog for a minute...spring for 30 seconds...non stop. Works great.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Diet looks good.

I like the sprints in your cardio...nothing is better...jog for a minute...spring for 30 seconds...non stop. Works great.
Thanks! yeah I love guerrilla cardio I need to get into that big time!!! , my main help I really need is diet, but truthfully, I'm stubborn, I went from eating like fast food all the time to this, so I think its fine, I'm not at the stage where I want to shop perfectly! As long as I'm still able to move, I'm happy with what I eat, I don't starve myself :]

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
sorry! quick update I have my personal trainer in the morning I got to go to bed :(
Day 2!​

195.5 lbs.

Took 1 oep, 1 AT2 10:30am, then at 4pm took the same dosage.

Diet:
11am: go lean cereal, nonfat milk and a kefier yogurt drink
3pm: pure protein bar
6pm: seasoned chicken burger
9pm:1 seasoned chicken burger
12am:1 scoop of casein protein
daily total:
830 consumed, 627 net calories
fats 24g (8 saturated)
carbs 84g
protein 84g

Workout:
Went to the gym, did the whole Guerrilla cardio on the bike and elliptical. No insanity today, the girl I do it with decided not to tonight!! :(

Feelings!
Much better feeling today, I feel weak but that's because of these Guerrilla cardio and insanity yesterday, and the same cardio today! The stack didn't give me a headache today, I think it was the caffeine, at work I can't even drink a Latte without getting a headache since I stopped having so much caffeine. SUCH a ****ty diet today. oh well! :)

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
"wombo combo" haha

just saw that
Do you know what that is from? I assume noone on the forum does, its from some stupid video on youtube.. but jeeeez noone is even looking at my post but people that are doing the same stack without pictures or anything got nonstop posters ;D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know what that is from? I assume noone on the forum does, its from some stupid video on youtube.. but jeeeez noone is even looking at my post but people that are doing the same stack without pictures or anything got nonstop posters ;D
Thats because I haven't posted a picture of my package in here yet... but I am awaiting the day they make monitors that big... so nothing gets shrunk down to fit the screen! :)

Oh, and I am in. When you got the headaches did you also have any type of sinus pressure, or just in your head? I can usually tell if it is a BP headache by sinus pressure, but anything in my head is usually just my body acclimating to stims, cause I am not very stim tolerant as well.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Thats because I haven't posted a picture of my package in here yet... but I am awaiting the day they make monitors that big... so nothing gets shrunk down to fit the screen! :)

Oh, and I am in. When you got the headaches did you also have any type of sinus pressure, or just in your head? I can usually tell if it is a BP headache by sinus pressure, but anything in my head is usually just my body acclimating to stims, cause I am not very stim tolerant as well.
hmm not sue what BP stands for besides the gas company! (I'm funny I know..) Blood Pressure possibly? and I really think it was really just from the caffeine, I'm very stim tolerant but still going a week without caffiene then having 200mg or whatever is pretty strong, thats 3 shots of espresso! I just took 1 scoop of jack3d and 1 oep before doing my trainer today, I felt like I took nothing, so I think I've gotten pretty used to the stims.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Day 3!​

195.1 lbs.
19.1 body fat!! ( lost 4% exactly in a month, this is without the pill im decently proud!)
Took 1 oep with a scoop of jack3d 8:30am, then at 2pm took 1oep+1at2.

Diet:
8am 4 egg whites, english muffin.
10am: 2 scoops of protein powder
12pm: go lean cereal, nonfat milk
5pm: Premier Protein shake
8pm: grilled chicken burger from bdubs
12am:1 scoop of casein protein
daily total:
914 consumed, 539 net calories
fats 10.5g (5 saturated)
carbs 72g
protein 125g

Workout:
Had my personal trainer did chest, and man it was hell... after that I did the bike for cardio.

Feelings!
So-so day, nothing bad happened but it was a lazy day I sat at home all day because no work, I don't have ANY side effects or anything from the pills, good stuff!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress so far. Stay motivated and continue pushing. You will see major results in time. I have been trying to overcome my past fat ass ways and had a check this morning and was 11.5%. I am hoping the Alpha T2 helps me get closer to the 10% goal I have set. It wasn't long ago that I was over 19% so it can be done with hard work, diet and supplementation.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Awesome progress so far. Stay motivated and continue pushing. You will see major results in time. I have been trying to overcome my past fat ass ways and had a check this morning and was 11.5%. I am hoping the Alpha T2 helps me get closer to the 10% goal I have set. It wasn't long ago that I was over 19% so it can be done with hard work, diet and supplementation.
yeah!! I'm noticing a huge difference, surprisingly this quickly!! I just did a quick very intense ab workout while starcraft 2 was installing, and man it was nice, I just looked in the mirror afterwords and noticed my obliques, I've never seen them before!! I can't wait to cut my fat in my gut so I can start to see some of my pack!!

I'll be updating this probably later tonight with todays log, I still have to save some of the nutrition values of what I ate today, I was slacking!!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
interesting stack...will be following along..keep up the good work bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro. Im a fatty myself. Although im the same height im about 255 right now, I do though have more muscle tone. but my problem is in my stomach I was 330 pounds and went down to 220. So I have a lot of stretched skin in my midsection. Started really hitting the weights an thats Why Iv gained weight back. But this combo looks sweet. Good luck

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In bro. Im a fatty myself. Although im the same height im about 255 right now, I do though have more muscle tone. but my problem is in my stomach I was 330 pounds and went down to 220. So I have a lot of stretched skin in my midsection. Started really hitting the weights an thats Why Iv gained weight back. But this combo looks sweet. Good luck
I am right there with you. I was 265lbs at my biggest and still am holding my fat in my stomach even though I am 11.5%. Unfortunately it is the price I am paying for letting myself go for so long. It hurts to see others that are 11-15% have a flatter stomach than me. I don't know if it will even flatten out due to the excess skin even if I get below 10%. Luckily Rogue has made a change early in life and still has a good chance to change his future outlook!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I am right there with you. I was 265lbs at my biggest and still am holding my fat in my stomach even though I am 11.5%. Unfortunately it is the price I am paying for letting myself go for so long. It hurts to see others that are 11-15% have a flatter stomach than me. I don't know if it will even flatten out due to the excess skin even if I get below 10%. Luckily Rogue has made a change early in life and still has a good chance to change his future outlook!
Thanks both of you for the support sorry no updates, I feel like its kind of pointless to update ever day now that I think about it, but I am keeping up with a similar diet each day! yeah, you should try this combo if you haven't!! I'm seriously impressed, first product I've taken that I enjoyed this much.. I notice a difference in my stomach area, sides mostly. I should recommend this to my friend that is crying because no matter how much she exercises she can't lose those love handles ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be pointless to log everyday. But the more you post the more it bumps your thread. And which will bring more attention and bring in more friends. To help and encourage you on your journey.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
It may be pointless to log everyday. But the more you post the more it bumps your thread. And which will bring more attention and bring in more friends. To help and encourage you on your journey.
Of course, I really would like some support!! haha I wouldn't say its pointless to log everyday because it keeps me going, but i just use a app on my iphone to count nutrition. so looking at the charts and what not helps me too :)

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Just an update that I didn't give up! Just got home from doing some intense cardio! I love waking up taking the stack and going to the gym right away! It feels insanely warm in the gym, even though I hate it.. haha
its only been a week, and 1 day.. I'm down to about 192 (highest weight when weighing myself the past 2 days) 6 pounds so far!!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
this stack is awesome! did an hour on the elliptical today, my heart rate was 160-180 my whole workout, fun stuff! I feel my heart rate and thermo when I get in the gym! I feel like I'm in rareform. Must be the 2 OEP 1 AT-2, with a scoop of ASGT! haha

I tried on 32 inch jeans today that were in my basement from my brother, they fit, tight but they fit!! I've NEVER put on 32 jeans in my life, and I probably started wearing jeans in 8th grade, size 34.

I also too my measurements again, even though they are probably off I forget how tight I did the measurements last time, and how tight I did them this time.. haha yay im bad!
neck 16 (-1)
chest 39.5(-1.5)
wasit 34(-3)
hips 40 (-2)
thigh 24(-1)
calf 15.5 (-.5)
arms 13 (-5.)

weight is still sitting around 192, but I think its dropping, just have always had lots o' food sitting inside me ;P

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. Keep at it

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
wow! I see a difference, i don't know if you do though! ;P this is just from like a week and a half on the pills! Yay for being able to put before and after pictures right next to each other so i could actually tell a difference.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I feel bad, I've been... "cheating" lol I've been drinking lately and had mcdonalds but I haven't gained any weight, just put on muscle lol

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey how's it going in here? i started this stack myself today...took 2 oep's+ 2 t2's before breakfast...1 1/2 later i am buzzing man..hehe....hitting the gym shortly.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
nice man, you will love the stack!!! I'm sitting at 186 about steady for like 2 weeks, but I've been putting on muscle and not doing too much cardio, really lazy or making up excuses of being sore! lol

My friend started the stack yesterday, she is already loving it too, if you start a log or anything let me know your progress!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
so, i know i went totally missing. the stack is over.. I will be writing a final review will edit my second post right now. with the final results :]

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap I thought you fell off the face of the earth. Your video is good. You made good progress.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Oh snap I thought you fell off the face of the earth. Your video is good. You made good progress.
Thanks! like I said, I didn't power try and lose weight, which obviously I wish I did.. I think I seriously would've been down to like 170. lol

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey gotta say..i see this stack working really nice too...i just got done with week 1 and i've dropped 2lbs already. i am not eating below maintenance either...making up the deficit through cardio. so far so good...

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Thanks, my best friend keeps telling me how she thinks im look "sexy/fit" lately, all the time.. what a liar!
I feel like I do get hit on more and more people talk to me, I'm not too worried about not having a six pack anymore, it looks like I have a big stomach, but its flat and just looks like there is a lot of muscle somewhere underneath the fat :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, my best friend keeps telling me how she thinks im look "sexy/fit" lately, all the time.. what a liar!
I feel like I do get hit on more and more people talk to me, I'm not too worried about not having a six pack anymore, it looks like I have a big stomach, but its flat and just looks like there is a lot of muscle somewhere underneath the fat :)
I think your best friend wants to be more than friends ;)