Hyper Trop X + Alpha T2 ( sponsored log ) PICS & VIDS

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to thank the good dudes over there at AMS & PES!

Ok so this is my first log !
What is the products im logging ?
Hyper Trop X & Alpha T2

What is Hyper Trop X ?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/101840-hypertrop-x.html

What is Alpha T2 ?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/performance-enhancing-supplements/149274-alpha-t2-performance.html

That should answer any questions.

Ight so heres my stats

Weight : 183 lbs
Height : 5'9
BF % : ?? dunno

Heres my GOALS !!

# 1: Set new personal records on all of my lifts !!
# 2: Cut up a good bit, especially my mid-section.
# 3: Live up to these products name's.

Short and simple. I will go over these goals after 30 days, I will let you decide number 3 for your self.

My complete supp list for the next 30 days ( subject to change )
Hyper Trop X
Alpha T2 ( still waiting for it to come in the mail, should arrive any day now )
Nitro Tech ( before I get bashed, I got a 4 lb jug of it for free from a friend who just moved out of state )
Flax seed Oil
Multi Vitamin
Amino 1000
Unflav Creatine Mono

Before Pics: Hmmmm sure.

this is a front pic, this was taken last night for my prime after photo
so I will make this my HTX AT2 before photo also.

PROGRESS PIC 2 WEEKS OUT

small differences have been made not sure how noticable they may seem to others, but i feel like im on the right track - 2 weeks

this is a side pic took this mornin' pre WO.

What are my maxes ??

Bench, assuming my bar is a 15 lb pound bar then my max is 275.
Curl, 50 lb dumbells, 105 straight bar
Leg press, 400 x 12 reps ( machine was maxed out so im not sure the accurate max number )
Sqaut, 285
DL, 250
Weighted Dips, 75lbs x 5 reps

Any vids ? sureeeee !!

these are vids of some maxes taken this week passed. I will update gains and Personal records as they come, through vid posts.

With all that out of the way I will get this thing postedddd and then follow up with the work out I did this morn.

Hope this log does two things, helps push me to better my physique and take my training to extreme levels, and also educate others.

hope you enjoy this as much as me.
Every one is welcome

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
DAY ONE - Monday, July 26, 2010

Meal One : One can of red kidney beans, 4 slices of Turkey Breast cooked together.
Flaxseed Oil - 1 Pill
Pre WO: Hyper Trop X - 4 Pills
Cup Of Coffee, Black, little sugar

WORKOUT - CHEST , BICEPS
STRETCH!!!
_ warm up _
Bench Press
120 2 sets x 10

_ CHEST _
Bench Press ( Flat )
160 2 sets x 8
190 2 sets x 5
210 2 sets x 3

Dumbell Fly's
30lbs 5 sets x 8

Dips
3 sets x 15

Incline Pushups
2 sets x 42

_ BICEPS _
Standing Dumbell Curl
30 lbs 2 sets x 8 ( each arm )
1 set x 10 ( each arm )

Standing Hammer Curl
45 lbs 2 sets x 5 ( each arm )

Preacher Curl
50 3 sets x 7
70 2 sets x 4

overall it was a good work out for me considering I got under 3 hours of sleep last night, My post WO was a Protein shake with 2 % milk
I think I will throw in 5g of creatine mono with my next meal, maybe throw some crunches in later today.
Will stay posted.
Late

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro. glad to see you got rid of dat dere cell tech

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro. glad to see you got rid of dat dere cell tech
haha I believe I am going to end up trashing this jug of nitro tech also, even though it was free, I got bored reading the ingredient list about 10 minutes into it just now lol. I think stuff like this will end up hurting my cuts. I think ima go with a whey protein again.
oh yeah and glad to have you here bro.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem bro! Little advice, go a bit lower on the dips and maybe even lean forward a bit. It will help you explode to the top and work your chest and tris. They say pic logs are good, Itd be badass if you could keep up with video progress!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I will keep up with the vids lol, it keeps me motivated, It also helps me spot out things about my form that I couldnt really notice from a 1st person point of view. I dip lower normally that was the first time I tried to dip with 75 lbs attached though haha it kind of caught me off gaurd.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thanks, glad to have you here man

ok so I just downed my second meal today

It was 1 Egg scrambled with water ( no cooking spray or butter ) with 3 slices of turkey breast, 2 boiled eggs, and a whole tomato ( i like tomatos )

5g of creatine mono

*** added exercise *** = 80 crunches, geez what happened to my abs ? back when I was 17 I could do about 200 crunches straight through, damn bulking

btw today is not an ab day for me I do ab day with my legs but since I want to add some extra focus to my mid section I will throw in random crunch bouts through out this log lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll sub under one condition... You focking kill this ****!! :D

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub under one condition... You focking kill this ****!! :D
well that sais it all, gamers subbd, cuz im gonna mirk itttt.

any updates, Im not feeling totally starved from today so for supper I just ate a big heaping plate of spaghetti. I most likely will keep at 3 meals for today bc im going to bed early and if I eat anything else Ill get a boost of energy for like an hour or so.

Well I tried to take a run today, A mile and a half run awww mann it was hottt, it was like running a treadmill in a saunna guys. So needless to say I picked up a bottle of water and walked back home, If I already wasnt knocking on the toooo much volume door with that run then the heat busted that bish down. So i got maybe 3/4 a mile down of a good brisk run before the heat overwhelmed me.

TOMORROW IS BACK & SHOULDERS, its been a while since I busted off a good shoulder work out, Hmmm tomorrow could be epic, Im going to try for some pr's woo hoo

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, a song I got a little jacked up too today and im claiming for the log theme as of right now, haha its the song I got name from lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Subbd. Home gym? I like dark basement training. :D
yeahhh haha and ppl ask me why I like lou ferrigno over arnold.. Glad to have you bro
hope you check in tomorrow I should have a monster back & shoulder workout posted, maybe some vids if I have someone here to spot me

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ighht since im doing back and shoulders today I figure I would upload a pic of my back

haha do you know how hard it is to get a good pic of your back by yourself

well my only meal of the day so far has been a bowl of cereal and some flaxseed.
not much of an update, waiting for my alpha t2 should be here today hopefully.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok todays work out was so so. It was good but in some parts I was missing the pump, I think it had to do with the dumbell issue, as I didnt have enough bars to equal up the weight I would need for my different exercises so inbetween some sets I had longer rest periods due to changing weights out on them ol school dumbells.
pre WO - 4 caps of HyperTropX
DAY TWO - tuesday, july 27
BACK & SHOULDERS

STRETCH!!

DUMBELL ROWS

40 lbs 2 sets x 9 ( EACH ARM )
60 lbs 2 sets x 7 ( EACH ARM )
80 lbs 2 sets x 5 ( EACH ARM )

STRAIGHT BAR ROWS

95 lbs 2 sets x 12
115 lbs 2 sets x 7
135 lbs 2 sets x 5

BENT OVER SKULL CRUSH ( im not sure the name of this work out but its where you put alot of weight on one end of the bar and lift it to your face, bent over btw not knowing the name doesnt it dont work like a biatchh )

140 lbs 2 sets x 5
160 lbs 2 sets x 4
180 lbs 2 sets x 3

UNDERHAND PULL DOWNS ( STANDING )

50lbs 2 sets x 24
100 lbs 2 sets x 12

DECLINED OVERHEAD DUMBELL RAISE

30 lbs 3 sets x 12
40 lbs 2 sets x 10

DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS

30 lb 2 sets x 14 ( 30 x each arm 60 pounds over head )
40 lb 2 sets x 10 (40 x each arm 80 pounds over head )
50 lb 1 set x 5 ( 50 x each arm 100 pounds over head )

STANDING MILITARY PRESS

100 lbs 2 sets x 10
120 lbs 2 sets x 8
140 lbs 2 sets x 6

STANDING DUMBELL FLY'S

20 lb dumbells 1 set x 40

DUMBELL SHOULDER SHRUGS

40 lb dumbell till failure

---------------------------------

It sounds really good on paper but I actually wanted to throw some straight bar shrugs in there but towards the end the heat outside was getting to me so bad I took that work out completely out and rounded my last two exercises down to burn outs.

SO I am thinking about mixing things up
to BACK / LEGS and just make my shoulders on abs day
because i did my shoulders second in my workout today and dont feel like they dot the attention they need to grow.
So im going to start SHOULDERS/ABS starting next week this week im doing legs / abs like planned
I believe this is the best way to go considering my shoulders and abs are my most lacking areas, so I now have devoted a whole work out day for just those two.... untill I have found my proper formula for growth in these areas they will have there own day and as I fine tune it I will slip it back into my other workouts

well thats all for now
oh and I had a protein shake post WO

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
still waiting on the mail man, cant wait to pop open that alpha T2

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
is eminem killin this shi* or what ?

haha give it a listen, I thought he lost it lol,
i love music that gets you hyped up lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good workout bro, but IMO it was too many sets. Go heavier and don't hit as many sets

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
the back aspect of the workout was really good the sets didnt bother too much, there wasnt any significant strain or anything, the shoulders need more tweakin though I will probably lower the sets on the shoulders and add more weight, as for the back Im going to keep it the same, bc it works really well for me
now all i need to do is figure out how to get my back sore, i can feel pumps throughout my back but i've yet to get it sore

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
okay so I for my second meal today I had two servings of original grits two boiled eggs and two slices of thick cut turkey breast
and right now im drinking another protein shake
I think im going to beast the carbs today and maybe do 5 meals all effort to get rid of some of the sore in my arms before tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow im going to do legs, abs, tricep, and end it with a chest burnout - bc it will probably be a couple of days before I do chest again, not sure

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 didnt come today, of course I didnt get any mail today. any updates ?
NO!
I have been drinking alot of milk today and I need to go to the grocery store bad, the only meats I have in my house are turkeyyyyy !! ahhh, not good man
I would much rather have steak and shrimp

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
inspirational clip of the day ! this is a short from pumping iron.
the work out is not what inspires me its what arnold sais towards the end, i couldnt find the part with just the interview towards the end so just watch it i pretty sure this will motivate all

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ive never saw the movie all the way through but every time I look at clips on youtube it almost instantly gets me hyped up to go push some weights I really like what arnold said about pushing through the pain to really seperate yourself from a champion and not a champion, im going to keep this in my head throughout all my work outs

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok so yesterday i took a rest day but i did get something nice in the mail . alpha t2 came in. i took one before dinner last night and 2 this morn on a empty stomach .updates later bc its 6 in the morn and i think a good wo's calling my name lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
This morning ... .. where do I start ?
Im so aggrevated. I started a good workout this morning around 6 and in the middle of the WO my sister runs outside and tells me my dog died, I mean I knew she was dieng it was a matter of time, but it was just a mixture of that It was a hectic morning so far.
Well I ate just a few minutes ago, im gonna give that about 45 minutes to sit and then im going to pop another alpha T2
well heres what I got done as far as physical exercise for today

ABS
Lifted Sit Ups ( regular seated position with legs elevated )
5 sets x 20
Crunches
3 sets x 20
Knee to chest
3 sets x 20
CHEST
Bench
Warm up 135 lb 1 set x 10
185 lb 2 sets x 5
205 lb 2 sets x 4
225 lb 2 sets x 3

Dumbell press
80 lbs l and r dumbell x 1 set x 4

and thats when my sister came outside and other then that the only other physical activity ( wich was more of a wo then my actual wo ) that i had to day was digging a hole about 3 foot deep and about 4 foot wide in some pretty hot and humid weather, i had to bury my dog, it was kind of sad .... she was a good dog. well thats all I have for now, I think im going to try some crazy stuff on my next weight training exercise tomorrow i will be away from home so im probably gonna do some insain cali, wanna see how the hyper trop treats calisthenics

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Igght today breakfast = 2 caps of alpha t 2 then about 30 minutes later bowl of cereal, went uptown about 2 hours after that baked chicken breast with brown rice
bout to to workout with buddy perry, pre WO = 4 caps hyper trop x, 3 caps = amino 1000, 1 cap = flaxseed
im bout to set a 50 minute timer on my phone and completely burn out with calisthenics
- see how that goes and how much the hyper trop helps support me threw it
still got about 10 minutes pre WO so ima skim over the boards a little bit,

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along and man I love some Alpha-T2.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im kinda late but subd

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I haven't liked any dog for years but I grew to like her well you know sh!t happens.

Ok so I passed the 50 minute timer I set on my phone.
Did flat push ups and feet elevated decline push ups
Then crunches and knee to chest then repeated 3 more times
Altogether push ups busted out at 320 reps
Ab work busted at a NICE 360 reps... I should have my 6 pack back by the end of this log - GOOD THING!

Ok I post WO was 2 caps amino 1000 and a tall glass of milk ( I left my protein at my house )

I can't qoute anyone bc I'm updating off my blackberry
But thanks to all you guys for subbing. And I'm uptown right now
Probably gonna get a berry smoothie and when I get back to my girls house if my stomach feels kinda empty ill pop an alpha t2. If it don't feel empty ill wait on that 1 cap.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
early morn bump, gotta go pick my girls friend up from the airport, in florence so this morning all ive had is 2 caps of alpha t2 and a small cup of coffee. wont eat till about 1 o clock saving appetite for big lunch plans with the girl and her friend. today is an off day no work out,
need more peoples in here yo

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ok today i feel bad, throats sore, not supp related.
Early morn - 1 flaxseed
2 alpha t2

* UPDATE * I have started taking the hyper trop on off days 2 caps ( should i increase off day dose ? )

before meal - 2 amino 1000
2 hyper trop x

about 2 hours after meal - 2 amino 1000

about 5 minutes ago - 1 alpha t2

about 1 hour - 3g creatine mono

in about 2 hours - 1 protein shake

this is how my offday doses will be. Any suggestions ?

and I took a trip to my grocery store and picked up about 40 bucks worth of carbs, it should hopefully get me through this week coming
heres my grocery list for the week. ( not including what i already have, like milk and oats and what not )

8 cans of tuna ( hate tuna but sacrafices are needing to be made )
3 bags of brown rice
4 cans of red kidney beans
2 packs of thick cut turkey breast
2 tubs of light and fit yogurt
1 box of kashi light - cereal ( never knew but one serving of this stuff has 9 grams of protein )

ok thats what i picked up while i was out, any thing else i should of got ?
budget wise, i could of spent about 20 more bucks and meal wise these items werent spent for big dinner type meals, they were spent more for through out my day, carb loading

i appreciate any suggestions, hope the soar throat goes away before tomorrow

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Increase water and vitamin c uptake starting now..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also get in at least 6 grams of fish oil per day.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i havent been putting my multivitamin intake or other things like that on the log, considering its an across the board thing to take, the whole reason i have flaxseed on there is because its new to me, and im not sure everyone considers this something to have in their supp belt

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
fish oil is where it's at. People say "it doesn't do anything for me" but if you take larger doses, you're not only increasing your Omegas, but it's good for joint lubrication, heart health, blood thinning, lowering blood pressure, etc. It's one of those miracle supplements that doesn't get enough rave just for the simple fact that you can't "feel it" working.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fish oil is where it's at. People say "it doesn't do anything for me" but if you take larger doses, you're not only increasing your Omegas, but it's good for joint lubrication, heart health, blood thinning, lowering blood pressure, etc. It's one of those miracle supplements that doesn't get enough rave just for the simple fact that you can't "feel it" working.
Fock that sh!tt, I can def tell a difference between taking fish oil and not taking it!! Hell, I can tell a diff between 5 and 10 grams a day.