W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Xlean log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Well done!
    noo.....Well done to you nattydisaster!! AlphaT2 is the real deal man!

    i ran eca earlier this year, and with the AlphaT2 (and other products im taking) the results are definite amplified.

    im reaching lean levels that i havent been at in 10 years.
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    noo.....Well done to you nattydisaster!! AlphaT2 is the real deal man!

    i ran eca earlier this year, and with the AlphaT2 (and other products im taking) the results are definite amplified.

    im reaching lean levels that i havent been at in 10 years.
    Congrats. Exceeding old thresholds are always exciting.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  3. Day 24

    this is nuts, i dont know what the hell is going on here. dont mean to make too many frequent updates, but this is sick!

    keep in mind i havent done cardio in 4 days, so my fluids are hydrated.

    Progress Update

    Day 1 172.50
    Day 4 170.75
    Day 6 171.00
    Day 8 170.00
    Day 9 168.25
    Day 11 169.50
    Day 13 169.25
    Day 16 168.75
    Day 19 169.25
    Day 22 168.75
    Day 23 168.00
    Day 24 167.25

    Total weight loss 5.25 lbs
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  4. didn't i tell you at2 was good stuff, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. im thinking of stopping clomid today, its been 24 days and im tired of taking it.

    what do you guys think? i did pmag 75/75/75/100/100. pmag isnt too suppressive from what i hear, and im taking DAA which should further boost my test.

    clomid was dosed at 50mg for 3 weeks, and 25mg the last few days.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. if taking daa in pct, i would add a mild otc ai, just my .02c.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if taking daa in pct, i would add a mild otc ai, just my .02c.
    maybe its time to start ASGT soon? that has some mild ai properties, ill just be sure to take a scoop on off days.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    maybe its time to start ASGT soon? that has some mild ai properties, ill just be sure to take a scoop on off days.
    well, i would say that's a good idea. daa seems to cause risk of elevated estrogen, it seems lots of guys are running an ai with it, plus the fact that you are in pct.....last thing you need is estrogen sides when you are getting shredded
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well, i would say that's a good idea. daa seems to cause risk of elevated estrogen, it seems lots of guys are running an ai with it, plus the fact that you are in pct.....last thing you need is estrogen sides when you are getting shredded
    yeah, i think ill go for it soon,

    i normally wouldnt worry about it, but since im still in a PCT period <30 days i think you have a very legitimate point.

    clomid has a half life of 5 days so ill will most likely start ASGT in 3-4 days or so. i may surprise myself and just try it out today, lol.

    edit: i did surprise myself, i just took a ASGT drink, lol so im officially on! lets see if i have a good workout.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    yeah, i think ill go for it soon,

    i normally wouldnt worry about it, but since im still in a PCT period <30 days i think you have a very legitimate point.

    clomid has a half life of 5 days so ill will most likely start ASGT in 3-4 days or so. i may surprise myself and just try it out today, lol.
    clomid is a serm that is well know to get test back up quickly, but as far as i know clomid does nothing to reduce estrogen, if you are still cutting i highly suggest you get an ai-if nothing else to prevent water weight.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    clomid is a serm that is well know to get test back up quickly, but as far as i know clomid does nothing to reduce estrogen, if you are still cutting i highly suggest you get an ai-if nothing else to prevent water weight.
    clomid is actually an estrogen....and its supposed to bind to the cell and blocks aromatize, if im using the right words here.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    clomid is actually an estrogen....and its supposed to bind to the cell and blocks aromatize, if im using the right words here.
    it will selectively block estrogen from targeted areas-hence the name serm. but you are just making my point about the need for an ai.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it will selectively block estrogen from targeted areas-hence the name serm. but you are just making my point about the need for an ai.
    im getting off clomid, and its the 25th day of my pct with no bad symptoms.

    i have ATD on hand, but do you really think i should add that at this time if im taking 1 serving daily of ASGT?

    you got me thinking here, but we are just talking about a lil water weight im fine with that at the moment.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    im getting off clomid, and its the 25th day of my pct with no bad symptoms.

    i have ATD on hand, but do you really think i should add that at this time if im taking 1 serving daily of ASGT?

    you got me thinking here, but we are just talking about a lil water weight im fine with that at the moment.
    don't most guys run an ai WITH clomid for pct? where is celc5 when you need him, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't most guys run an ai WITH clomid for pct? where is celc5 when you need him, lol.
    no....when i was researching my clomid pct, ai wasnt needed.

    celc5 was seen on a milk carton, lol......i remember celc5 took a ai because he was prone to gyno and had bad issues in the past, but in most cases ai is not needed with clomid. i think he took exem with his clomid if i remember correctly. also, that was for his epi/halo stack which may give bigger risks than just running pmag.

    your opinion is always welcome here bigt....thanks for helping.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    notes: took LG ASGT today 60 minutes prior to training. 1 scoop has 150mg of caffeine so i took my pre-workout caffeine dose at only 100mg instead of my usual 200mg.

    i never liked taking caffeine 60 minutes prior to training as i get a crash about half way through my training session. today was in fact the case, i started out VERY strong and then wore out at the 45 minutes later.

    for my next workout i will be taking ASGT 20-25 minutes instead of the recommended 60 minutes with an extra 100mg of caffeine and my usual 12.5mg of ephedrine (and anadraulic pump as well)
    Last edited by ax1; 08-15-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  16. asgt-try 1 scoop an hour before and sip 1 during, i like it that way very much.


    asgt has amino's!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    asgt-try 1 scoop an hour before and sip 1 during, i like it that way very much.


    asgt has amino's!!!!
    i might get off the ASGT and save it for the winter time. although its only 7 grams of carbs per scoop, i think its a bad idea for me especially since it has dextrose in it.

    i have to avoid big spikes in insulin and depend on fat only for energy.

    edit: as of now im officially off of ASGT. its a great product, just that its not the right time for me to take it. ill be using it later this year.
    Last edited by ax1; 08-19-2010 at 02:42 PM.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  18. You've made huge steps from your original fatty shots. You're a rare accomplishment.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Day 29

    i decided to get off of ASGT after 5 days of use.

    the dextrose and waxy are not what i need in my diet, although its a small amount. i need to be ultra strict.

    ASGT is a good product, and i had good workouts using it, and i definitely will store it away safely for use later this year.

    im considering cycling off of creatine after using it most of the year, i will note that in my weight loss stats and date it if i do so.

    Progress Update

    Day 1 172.50
    Day 4 170.75
    Day 6 171.00
    Day 8 170.00
    Day 9 168.25
    Day 11 169.50
    Day 13 169.25
    Day 16 168.75
    Day 19 169.25
    Day 22 168.75
    Day 23 168.00
    Day 24 167.25
    Day 29 168.25

    also good news is, my arms have not loss a hair of size, i did not measure my chest, but everything is as strong as the end of my pmag cycle.

    i have successfully maintained all my muscle mass, if not solidified it while cutting in PCT.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You've made huge steps from your original fatty shots. You're a rare accomplishment.
    thanks man! that means alot to me.....

    now with my 18 years of training/diet experience, and constant yo yoing....im mentally tough enough and educated not to let that massive slip ever happen again.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  21. I agree with Volc. Every time I see pics of you my friend I am reminded just how far you have come... you would make a great poster!
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I agree with Volc. Every time I see pics of you my friend I am reminded just how far you have come... you would make a great poster!
    The before and after Kim Il Sung's dietary rationing program pics
    NSCA - CSCS

  23. the guy does his research, asks inteligent questions, plans a outline of attack and sticks to it. smart enough to know when something isn't working and changes it up. keeps notes on what worked and what didn't.


    this is a great example of gettin er done.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the guy does his research, asks inteligent questions, plans a outline of attack and sticks to it. smart enough to know when something isn't working and changes it up. keeps notes on what worked and what didn't.


    this is a great example of gettin er done.
    I need to gett er done my damn self. Cutting takes so much precise discipline and dedication and not to mention the cardio.
    NSCA - CSCS

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I need to gett er done my damn self. Cutting takes so much precise discipline and dedication and not to mention the cardio.
    EXACTLY- that's why the man deserves credit-

    well done ax1!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hyper Trop X + Alpha T2 ( sponsored log ) PICS & VIDS
    By 10bathroomsO in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:20 AM
  2. Any opinions out there on Xlean?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in