ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
***Unsponsored***

ok, im on my pct for my pmag cycle, im just going to go for my cut i dont care anymore about the muscle i gained.

Day 1 7/22/2010

they may be run up to 8 weeks

the stack

AlphaT2 3x a day
12.5mg ephedrine 3x a day with 100C 81A (200C for my pre-work dose)
IBE Xlean 2x a day for 4 weeks starting week 2
LG Ghenerate 2x a day
Creapure Creatine 7gr daily
LG BC+EAA 2 servings intra-workout
2 scoops Anadraulic Pump for pre-workouts with 12.5E 200C 81A (i have about 3.5 weeks left of this)

Added on day 20

TCF-1 DAA 3grams a day
Super Cissus RX 3.3 grams a day

Added on day 25
Anadroulic State GT 1 scoop preworkouts

may bump ephedrine to a higher dose, we will see later on

low carb dieting, no cycling about 40gr cabs daily. i eat like this year round, the only thing i may change is the quantity of food when im cutting.

Current Stats
Height 5'10.5"
Weight 172.5
Arms 15.65 flexed
Chest 47" flexed
Waist 31" flexed around belly button

previous experience with weight loss products. i do give non-stim fat burners a bump in grade
Original Xenadrine A+
Slim Xtreme A
VPX Meltdown B
Cytolean C-
USP Labs Oxyelite pro F+
Mitotropin C
Dicana/Thyrocuts A
TT-33 B
Thermolife Dicana B+
USP Labs Recreate B
Prolab Thermofire D+
3x 12.5mg ECA A-
Lean FX B
ive taken others cant think of them all, but ive also used many natty test boosters during my weight loss period the past 2 years or so. check out my old pics that i will post soon.

Current Pics

this one is from 5 weeks ago before my pmag cycle, its a good pic imo and i dont feel like taking another like this at the moment

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where I just came from 2/2008

211 lbs !!!!

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow....unreal!

Doesn't look like u have anymore fat to lose haha

Congrats on the results youve made in 2 years

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome broski!
Damn good progress!!!

But, are you really only 4'6"?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude. That is one hell of a change. Im hoping to get some fat off myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look at that ser sexy korean

hexstatic

Awards
awesome results mate! thats quite incredible, you hardly look like the same person!

:)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow....taking 1 alphaT2, 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, and 81mg asprin first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and after about 20 minutes i get this weird hunger feeling, but nauseated at the same time. my mouth gets watery as well and i mildy feel like throwing up.

gets worse at the 30 minute mark until i get my protein shake and almonds in, then it gets a little better.

anyone know what this is all about?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why you taking asprin with the T2 and ephedrine ?
asprin is supposed to help with ephedrine tolerance. ECA is the common protocol.

forgot to mention in my previous post that i also took the 100mg caffeine, ill have to edit that now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
looking good bud :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75

Total Weight Loss so far -1.75lbs

i think some of this is water weight, i did cardio in the heat yesterday, and although i feel fully hydrated lets not get to excited yet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stomach issue is probably due to the addition of caffeine with your morning T2

This has happened in about 5% of "odd responders". All of them have found that by taking the T2 30 minutes prior to the caffeine, the issue goes away. Which is fine since caffeine is not broken down by a non-empty stomach.

Also, the stomach issue may be caused from increased acidity which stimulants often cause. Taking a Pepcid Complete or Tums with your first dose will not only make this issue go away, but give better absorption of all of the stimulants. Since your mixing caffeine with E and MS, that is a lot of possibility of increasing acidity of the stomach.

As for the hunger, that is probably due to caffeine. Anytime I take caffeine I get hungry quick. It is an interaction with your blood sugar levels caused from taking caffeine in the morning. People who experience this are often told to take caffeine in the afternoon. When caffeine is taken in the morning, some people get a hypoglycemic affect, which feels a lot like hunger, and people describe as a "weird hunger feeling". It has been noticed in some morning coffee drinkers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00

still taking ECA with my Alpha-t2 in the morning. i think im going to have to bump the ECA until 15 minutes later or so and just take the Alpha-t2 alone as the nausea hit real hard this morning.

does ephedrine on empty stomach also improve lypolisis? thats the only reason i havent given up on that yet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00

still taking ECA with my Alpha-t2 in the morning. i think im going to have to bump the ECA until 15 minutes later or so and just take the Alpha-t2 alone as the nausea hit real hard this morning.

does ephedrine on empty stomach also improve lypolisis? thats the only reason i havent given up on that yet.
Ephedrine does not need to be taken on an empty stomach

I have used it with a preworkout meal and it feels exactly the same. I doubt the effects on lipolysis are any different, but I could be wrong as my ephedrine research isnt very deep

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took the AlphaT2 alone this time in the morning, and my eca with breakfast 30 minutes later

nausea was non-existent

so if anybody has any concerns about alpha-t2 on a empty stomach i wouldnt worry about it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00

total loss -2.50

surprised i weighed so low, i was constipated this morning. fully hydrated i had off from training yesterday so this weight loss is the real deal, but keep in mind i finished a cycle of pmag so dunno if im losing "other" water weight. stomach is starting to look slightly better.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Excellent progress man. I am giving the AT2 a shot myself. I think I will have to try your eca + at2 version. I am also running 6-Bromo with mine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25

total loss -4.25

wtf....what a surprise, and i felt constipated again this morning too.

dont know how much me ending my pmag cycle has to do with this drastic weight loss, but i was this weight day 1 of my pmag cycle, and i do have muscle gains so i gotta say......this shyt is really working.

my stomach appears leaner in the mirror too.

at my weight it shouldnt be this easy, im only getting motivated to try even harder with my diet and training, i see a good future coming.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing stuff.

I love the comment about the stomach...i dont lie....this stuff works!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed at your transformation and your current progress. Well done sir.

I'm stocked up on Alpha T2 and plan to run it a month or so after PCT. I can't wait!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50

total loss -3.00

constipated again this morning, gotta up my psyllium husks. this is prolly due to the fact i cut out all almonds out of my diet for now.

im heavier today but locked in the weight loss.

also, 1 change i will be doing 4x 12.5mg of ephedrine daily from this point out. there is a huge gap between my 2nd and 3rd dose due to the fact that my first dose is in the am, and my second pre-workout just a 2.5 hours later. lets see if this helps accelerate any weight loss. should be fun.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50
Day 13 169.25

total loss -3.25

still having constipation problems, but getting slightly better.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work on the weight loss!! Hard work and dedication will pave the way for success!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50
Day 13 169.25
Day 16 168.75

Total weight loss 3.75 lbs
notes:

stomach doing much better, taking pro-biotics, apple cider vinegar, and increased psyllium husks.

yesterday i decided to start dosing my Alpha-T2 2 in the morning and 1 late in day instead of 1-1-1. i think i like this dosing protocol better as i feel much warmer from it. i may bump and just do 2am and 2 pm starting today or tomorrow.

i have anadraulic state gt and primordial performances DAA product coming in a few days, i may add either or both, will keep posted.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would probably love the 2 AM 2 PM since youve had a lot of experience and are someone I consider an advanced user with this stuff

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would probably love the 2 AM 2 PM since youve had a lot of experience and are someone I consider an advanced user with this stuff
thanks for the reply, tomorrow its on, 2am and 2pm!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50
Day 13 169.25
Day 16 168.75
Day 19 169.25

Total weight loss 3.25 lbs

notes:

Definitely leaning out around tummy. not major but getting there. you can imagine that im at a very hard stage right now to work with.

Workouts have been fantastic, and im not feeling any power losses

still havent added DAA yet, but will do so as soon as i find it at my door

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time for a motivational video!

Here is the king of all light weight bodybuilders, Bruce Lee. This would be my ultimate achievement for me, damn near impossible for me but this is what im striving for.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

received my TCF-1 today, so ill be dosing DAA 3grams for 12 days, then 12 off. unless i change my mind and find that a continuous cycle would be more beneficial.

also, i have bulk super cissus rx, ill be dosing that at 3.3 grams a day to help with some body issues with my elbow and knees. im dosing the higher end to get the anabolic effects from it.

im going to hold of on my ASGT for now, and store it for later use.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I started DAA yesterday, ill have to update my 3 weeks experience to date with Ghenerate,

my workout capacity has increased, and ive been able to get double the cardio sessions in. i dont feel overtrained and am recovering very well. sleep seems improved and dreams are something unexplainable.

now for the DAA initial impression,
ive experienced a bit of weakness in erection strength since starting PCT, and this morning i woke up very hard with a high libido. coincidence? well i will see and keep you all updated.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bruce was my childhood hero. Sadly, more people compare me to Bolo Young, then Bruce. Strangely enough, Bruce is much, much more popular here, then he is in Taiwan. Can't speak for China, but I think the U.S. has a greater appreciation for Bruce.

I visited Taiwan this summer and I told one of my cousins that his English sounds like Bruce Lee's English and he had a blank face. My other cousin had to impersonate the thumb to the nose thing and said a bunch of things in Mandrin, but still, nothing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bruce was my childhood hero. Sadly, more people compare me to Bolo Young, then Bruce. Strangely enough, Bruce is much, much more popular here, then he is in Taiwan. Can't speak for China, but I think the U.S. has a greater appreciation for Bruce.

I visited Taiwan this summer and I told one of my cousins that his English sounds like Bruce Lee's English and he had a blank face. My other cousin had to impersonate the thumb to the nose thing and said a bunch of things in Mandrin, but still, nothing.
i travel back and forth to china, mostly beijing.

usually people tell me they dont pay attention to bruce, because their masters were way better, lol

bruce was only 33 when he past away, his art was constantly evolving to the softer styles such as tai chi.

he is getting recognition more and more in the mainland however, and i think he will get more popular in the years to come once people realize what he did for the chinese people.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress thus far - interested to see how the DAA addition pans out. Are you just using bulk DAA powder?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress thus far - interested to see how the DAA addition pans out. Are you just using bulk DAA powder?
i decided to get the liquid Primordial Performance TCF-1 to make things easier to dose. i did pick up 2 bottles of bulk cissus rx instead of the caps, but i can dump that in my mouth easily.

i picked up 2 bottles TCF-1, i already decided to run 24 days straight but i may consider running a full 48 days if things are going well. why not? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id be interested to see if i dry out after i stop my clomid in 6-7 days. it would prolly take a while since it has about a 3 day half life, but if i was holding water and i dry out i will really psyched.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow....taking 1 alphaT2, 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, and 81mg asprin first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and after about 20 minutes i get this weird hunger feeling, but nauseated at the same time. my mouth gets watery as well and i mildy feel like throwing up.

gets worse at the 30 minute mark until i get my protein shake and almonds in, then it gets a little better.

anyone know what this is all about?
if you have an ulcer it is probably crying. that's some harsh stuff 1st thing in the morning before eating. try taking a acid reducer before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i travel back and forth to china, mostly beijing.

usually people tell me they dont pay attention to bruce, because their masters were way better, lol

bruce was only 33 when he past away, his art was constantly evolving to the softer styles such as tai chi.

he is getting recognition more and more in the mainland however, and i think he will get more popular in the years to come once people realize what he did for the chinese people.
in the 70's bruce ruled.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have an ulcer it is probably crying. that's some harsh stuff 1st thing in the morning before eating. try taking a acid reducer before bed.
yea, it was def harsh,

i havent had any problems since i moved my morning eca dose to my breakfast 30 minutes later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea, it was def harsh,

i havent had any problems since i moved my morning eca dose to my breakfast 30 minutes later.
smart move, i pop a bronkaid after eating every once in awhile-it seems to be effective that way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50
Day 13 169.25
Day 16 168.75
Day 19 169.25
Day 22 168.75

Total weight loss 3.75 lbs

stomach looking leaner in the mirror, workouts are very good and im happy with my stack so far.

Last edited:

TheTransforma

Kudos for the great accomplishment sofar!!! That is all!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

hit a new low today, yeessssss!!! no power losses either.

Progress Update

Day 1 172.50
Day 4 170.75
Day 6 171.00
Day 8 170.00
Day 9 168.25
Day 11 169.50
Day 13 169.25
Day 16 168.75
Day 19 169.25
Day 22 168.75
Day 23 168.00