OEP AND TT-33(LOG)!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got my OEP in the mail today and I've had my TT-33 for about couple of days but I'm going to start the log tomorrow since I got OEP at 4:00 clock. My past couple of days diets have been here "http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157082-lg-sciences-log.html". I'm going to post my status tomorrow morning. I do my weight, BF %, and measurements first thing in the morning BEFORE I take a shower or do anything else. This is not sponsored by any company I'm just doing it cause a lot of people wanted to see how this stack would go.

My current supplements are:

Whey protein isolate
Animal Pak
Creatine
USP labs OEP(USP labs)
TT-33(iForce)
Combat(by MusclePharm)
AGST(LG Sciences)
PUMP!(LG Sciences)
200mg caffeine pills!

Diet:
150g of carbs
260g of protein
Fats 32

I measure everything to THE EXACT! I'll post whatever I eat and how much of it. For example: If I drink 8.1 oz of milk I'll post 8.1 oz of milk. My water intake is anywhere from 1.5-2 gallon a day and I'll also post how much sleep I got! If I left anything out please let me know.

THE FINAL REVIEW: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159280-oep-tt-33-a.html#post2546460

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 1

190lbs
12.5% bf
35 1/2" waist

TT-33----------OEP
8:05(1 Cap)----------- 8:05(2 Cap)
11:55
3:05----------- 3:05
11:15

MEAL 1 9:00 A.M.
1.7 serving of grits(52g of carbs)
26 of WPI
8 oz skim milk
5g creatine
1 serving of PB

MEAL 2
8 egg whites

MEAL 3

9.5 oz chicken breast

MEAL 4

.7 servings of grits
7.3 oz of chicken breast
MEAL 5
2 serving of oats
26 of WPI
8 oz skim milk
5g creatine
1 serving of PB

MEAL 5
Combat
8 oz skim milk

I went to bed early so I could skip my 6th meal cause it would hit 2500 cal.

Side Notes:

I immediately felt the energy and was wide awake. I'm not worm or hot or anything like that I just got a boost of energy as soon as I took them.

Workout!
HOLY SH!T! I took ASGT an hour, PUMP 15 minutes, and a 200mg caffeine pill immediately before workout and I not only plateau busted on my bench press I NEVER got tired! I would get off under the bar and with in 10 seconds I was ready to go again! I 3 minute brake was like a 10 minute brake! I took another 200mg caffeine pill before my cardio(I still had energy) and did 30 minutes on elliptical. I LOVE THIS STACK!

I drank 2 gallons of water!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 2

188.6lbs

TT-33--------- OEP
8:05(1 cap)----------- 8:05(2 cap)
11:15

MEAL 1
6 egg whites
2 serving of tuna
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
1 animal pak

MEAL 2
6egg whites

MEAL 3

2 servings of tuna

MEAL4
1 serving of oats
10.5 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 5

2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 6

Combat
8 oz of skim milk

2 gallons of water

Side notes:
I got around 8:30 hours of sleep but at fukking 2:30 A.M. my fukking friend(I'm letting him stay in my dorm) comes in and makes all this god damn noise so I didn't fall back into actual sleep until 3:30 or so. So I'm a little down on energy because of that but other than that everything else is fine. I've also not been in the heavy end of 180s for a while. That is 1.4lbs of loss in one day but I'm sure is water weight. However my water intake has been around 1.5-2 gallons for a week or two now and my weight has been around 190-91.8lbs, but never 80s. I could see my abs a little better and can't wait to see what I can do in the gym today.

Workout:
My GOD DAMN friend fukking messed up the door and I was locked out for fukking 50 minutes so there is no way for me to take the supplements with proper timing and go workout so I have to do it tomorrow on my off day!!!!
Cardio
30 minutes heavy on elliptical and 5 minutes light on bike(I got lazy and only did 5 but I didn't want to over work my legs sense I'm working them out tomorrow)!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 3

188.0lbs
12.1% bf
35 1/8"

TT-33--------- OEP
7:54(1 cap)-----------7:54(2 cap)
11:05

Meal 1
1 serving of (9grams of protein)
2 serving of oats
5g of creatine
1 animal pak
1 serving of PB

MEAL 2

8 egg whites

MEAL 3

4.2 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 4

4.2 oz of chicken breast
1 serving of oats

MEAL 5

1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
2 serving of oats
5g of creatine
8 oz of skim milk

MEAL 6

Combat
8 oz of milk

Side notes:

The past couple of days I've been going to bed at 11:15 but I usually fall sleep 3:00-3:30 and been waking up at 8 am. I'm tired and all but I just can't fall sleep. It sucks balls! I also have to get up to piss a lot from 11:15-tothetimeIfallsleep. I could see the water weight being pissed away through out the night.

Workout:
I took ASGT and and PUMP as of always before workout and I'm LOVING the pumps! I also take a 200mg caffeine pill before workout and I'm killing my workouts. I went heavy on everything and as of always I raped my calves. After a 2+ hour leg workout I took another 200mg of caffeine pill and did 30 minutes of heavy elliptical workout. Which I can't believe I pulled that sh!t off. Usually after a leg workout I don't have energy to do cardio on elliptical but I was capable of doing it.SOOOO
Cardio
30 minutes heavy on elliptical

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 4

Today is my cheat day which I cheat on a meal cause we have group lunch and I can't do anything about that

186.can't remember

TT-33--------- OEP
9:00(1 cap)-----------9:00(2 cap)
3:30----------- 3:30
1:40

MEAL 1

2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
1 animal pak

MEAL 2

Meatballs and pasta
2 slice of cake(I know I'm disgusted with myself to)!

MEAL 3

2 serving of oats
26 of WPI
8 oz skim milk
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 4
8.7 oz of chicken

MEAL 5
Combat
8 oz of skim milk

Side notes:

Today was arms workout and the gym closes early on fridays(7pm)so I get out at 5 and go straight to the gym. I was that hungry after eating out(felt like sh!t) so I just took ASGT and PUMP and hit the gym had an AMAZING workout. I could see much more veins and my strength is a little up. I drank 2 gallons of water. As far as sleep goes it sucked I went to bed at 11:10 last night and feel sleep around 3:30 or so and woke up around 9:00 which mean I was late to my lab.

Workout:
I had an AMAZING workout and I also think my strength has gone up a little bit.
Cardio:
Non cause by the time I got done with my workout the gym was already closed :(

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 5

TT-33--------OEP
10:44(1 cap)--------10:44(2 caps)
6:00----------6:00P.M.
8:00
2:35A.M.

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
1 whole egg
3 whites
1.5 serving of tuna

MEAL 2
2 serving of oats
26g of WPI
5g of creatine
8 oz of skim milk
1 serving of PB(actually 34g, 1 serving is 32g)

MEAL 3
I don't know how to explain it but it was carbs

MEAL 4
1 whole egg
3 whites
1.5 serving of tuna

MEAL 5

10.4 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 6
Combat
8 oz of skim milk

Side Notes:
I slept until 10:15-20 but I had to wake up cause my phone started blowing up. I feel good and full of energy but my legs are sore as hell and my traps hurt a little(I don't know why)
I drank 1.5 gallons of water :( but I went to bed at like 3:00 A.M. I should of finished my water. Sorry about that.

Workout
It went great amazing pumps and energy but my shoulder press has came down since 3 weeks ago. I have went from 75lbsX4-5 to 70lbsX4-5(dumbbells that is). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK!!!

Other People:
I got my brother and his wife to order TT-33. There on a diet but there not taking any other supplements and I'll update you guys how it affects them :D

Cardio:
I missed my cardio :( cause I had to go gets things ready for a date.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 6

34 13/16"
My weight has gone up but my waist is the same size so I don't know whats going on. I do feel a little bloated

TT-33
----------OEP
12:10(1 cap)------12:10(2 caps)
7:00---------------7:00(These were after workout
9:00
11:10

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
9 egg whites
1 whole egg

MEAL 2
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
8oz of skim milk
1 animal pak
(I didn't add creatine mono cause AGST already has creatine and I take a 5g serving in the morning so I though it would be good to just cut it out).

MEAL 3
7.2 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 4

3 servings of tuna

MEAL 5
Combat
8oz of skim milk

Side Notes:
My ass got out of bed at 12:00P.M. felt good! I drank 2 gallons of water and took ASGT 30 minutes after my first meal and PUMP 45 minutes later and was in the gym lifting weights 15 minutes later. I have been taking a 200mg caffeine pill immediately before workout and another one before cardio.

Workout:
I did my hams, outside calves, and abs today and I was able to go with heaver weights on my abs. The energy was definitelythere.

Cardio:
I did 40 minutes today rather than 30 cause I felt like a fat a$$ for not doing it the last two days. I went heavy as of always. I take a picture of how much I have done after I'm done so I could keep track of it and I might start uploading them up so you could see how calories I have burned and...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 7

188.8lbs
35 3/16" waist
(I don't know why my weight and size went up but I do fell bloated and I don't know why.

TT-33
-------OEP
8:05(1 cap)--8:05(2 caps)

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB

MEAL 2
5.2 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 3
3 serving of Tunna

MEAL 4
10 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 serving of oats

Side notes:
I can see veins that I have NEVER seen before ASGT is definitely bring my veins out. I LOVE THIS FUKKING PRODUCT!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey bro, got your PM so I figured I'd post in here. Looking at your macros, you def need to add more fats into your diet. At 32 grams, you are going to shut yourself down. Your carb intake and protein intake is on point, but your fats can not be that low.

Good to see you got your brother and his wife on TT33. My girl takes tt33 at 2 caps a day and really enjoys it.

Best of luck!! Any specific questions, feel free to ask!

Mike

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, got your PM so I figured I'd post in here. Looking at your macros, you def need to add more fats into your diet. At 32 grams, you are going to shut yourself down. Your carb intake and protein intake is on point, but your fats can not be that low.

Good to see you got your brother and his wife on TT33. My girl takes tt33 at 2 caps a day and really enjoys it.

Best of luck!! Any specific questions, feel free to ask!

Mike
Thanks for the reply man. I just went and look at my foods again tuna has 15g of fat in each serving so 3 servings a day would make it a 45g and oats has 3 per serving and I take a total of 5 serving a day so that would be 15.
PB 16X2=32+45g(from tuna)+15(from oats) so that would be 92g of fats a day. So sorry I had it calculated wrong. Would 92g be a good amount a day or should I consume more?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 8

DIET UPDATE:
I'm going to cut back some from my protein intake cause I'm already at lowest I can be with my carbs and fat and I'm going to drink my prebedprotein with water.

187.?
35 3/16" :,(
I don't know what the fukk is going on

TT-33----------OEP
6:55(1 cap)------6:55(2 caps)
11:00
3:05-------------3:05
11:30

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
2 servings of tuna

MEAL 3
10 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 4
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
8oz of skim milk

MEAL 5
Combat
water

Side Notes:
I had like 6 shots of essperso from 11-5 and I took a 200mg caffiene pill before workout. That is with ASGT and PUMP so my veins were showing pretty good, BUT I made the mistake of not eating my 1 serving of oats 30 minutes before taking AGST. I hadn't gotten that much sleep the night before cause I had to go to my lab an hour earlier. Hence the reason why I drank so much essperso. I drank 2 gallons of water!

Workout:
One word: SUCKED! I was kinda down cause my $600 headphones stop working and the gym plays slow songs from the fukking 60's so it just ruend my day and workout.

Cardio:
I did 30 minutes of heavy elliptical AND its legs day tomorrow.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 9

34 13/16"

TT-33----------OEP
8:05(1 cap)------8:05(2 caps)
11:00
3:05---------------3:05
11:28

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
2 servings of tuna

MEAL 3
8.8 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 5
1 serving of oats

MEAL 4
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
8oz of skim milk

MEAL 5
Combat
Water

Side notes:
I drank 4 shots of essperso today but I did NOT take my caffiene pills today. My weight is going back down which makes me happy and I'm NOT going to eat any natty food for the rest of this log. The first week I did it and it kicked me in the ass. My veins are so much more visible and at the moment ASGT and PUMP are my favorite pre-workout supplements EVER! 2 gallons of water.

Workout:
went heavy and good :)

Cardio:
After 11 minutes on 18/25(its heavy) I went to 19/25 and I usually can burn 430 calories in 30-31 minutes of cardio(I enter my weight and all that plus I never use those side handles for help). But today I did 36 minutes and burned 500 calories and that is on legs day which is very good. I not only cut my food intake I'm also doing some more cardio.

THE FATS:
My arms look a lot more cut and there is good improvement on my legs. I can see my abs better AND I lost most of my lower chest fat(which I could I NEVER completely get rid of them). I still cut some more fats left on them but hopefully in the next 3 weeks or so they'll go away.

P.S. Oh I forgot to add this you could almost see a perfect cut in the middle of my calves :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 10

185.2lbs :D
34 1/2"
11.5% BF(I need to drop 8.236lbs to have 7% bodyfat)!

TT-33----------OEP
7:58(1 cap)------7:58(2 caps)
3:25--------------3:25
12:06

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
2 servings of tuna
6 egg whites

MEAL 3
9.5 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 4
1 serving of oats
1/3 serving of raisins

MEAL 5
2 serving of oats

MEAL 6
6 egg whites(with Relish)
1 pickle
(I have no fukking idea were the relish and the pickle came from but I was craving them, that didn't sound right)

MEAL 7
Combat
Water

Side notes:
My sleeps have been good and I was going to do cardio today but I got pulled into a video and itsalongstory but I missed my cardio. I had 2 shots of espresso and a 200mg caffeine pill today. I have only drinked 1.4-.5 gallons of water today :(

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 11

186.2lbs

TT-33----------OEP
8:05(1 cap)------8:05(2 caps)
3:25--------------3:25
12:35am

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
Meatloaf(group lunch)

MEAL 3
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
8oz of skim milk

MEAL 4
5.9oz of chiken

MEAL 5
Combat
Water

Drank 2 gallons of water and had an AMAZING arm workout...but details coming tomorrow!

Side Notes:
Ok today was my cheat day and I had A cheat meal but I don't get to do cardio cause the gym closes WAY to early and I was going to run for 3 miles but by the time I got home and after saran wraping my roommate(cause he pissed me off) I was too tired to go running at night. In other words I got to lazy!

Workout:
How can I put this for you guys. ummmm....HOLY SH!T!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUKK!!!!! For the first time EVER I saw my vein in my bicep. I had sooooo much blood flow and pump that I was going insane. I could not believe the pump I was getting from ONE scoop of ASGT and PUMP. One day I might try 3 scoops but I'm worried that I might explode from the pumps. It's THE best hands down, no thoughts about it pre-workout supplements I have ever tried. If you Haven't tried it yet you NEED to!

Attachments

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 12

UPDATE on TT-33:
The direction says take 1 cap 2-4 times per day. I'm going to try 2 caps 2 times a day. First thing in the morning and before bed. Lets see how it goes!

186.0lbs(NO weight gain from my yesterday cheat meal :D)
34 9/16"

TT-33----------OEP
10:28(2 cap)------10:28(2 caps)
--------------------6:48(an hour after I ate)
11:42(caps)

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
94g of tuna(1serving=52g)

MEAL 2
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
26g of WPI
8oz of skim milk

MEAL 3
4.7 oz chicken breast
10.12 egg whites(by weight)
1 whole egg
1 serving of oats
and 2 serving of yellow mustard(with my food that is)

MEAL 4
Combat
water

Side notes:
Ok so this is going to be about my sleep. At first when I took TT-33 I could not fall sleep but for about 5 days or so my sleep has been good. Last night I actually slept like 9 hours and I felt good when I woke up. But after my workout I felt really tired and could of easily passed out.
I drank 2 gallons of water and I can't stay up any longer checking the LG promo, cross your finger!

Workout:
AMAZING! Another great workout cause of AGST and PUMP. I also took a 200mg caffiene pill before workout and then another one 75% through my workout. My strength had gone down a week like 2 weeks ago but I've been at the same place sense then.

Cardio:
We have a new machine in our gym and I gave it a try. Rather than buring 430 cal in 30 minutes I did 480 so I'm really happy. My legs felt like they were on fire through the whole thing though!

If you are reading my log at least let me know and if you want me to try something different or any advice just post it here rather than pming me.

THANK YOU!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man whats your goal?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hey man whats your goal?
7% BF. So mathematically I have to hit 177lbs to get there.

P.S. Put in your app for the lg stack man! You got the thumbs up!:bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7% BF. So mathematically I have to hit 177lbs to get there.

P.S. Put in your app for the lg stack man! You got the thumbs up!:bigok:
its in

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 13

Multi-V UPDATE: As you can see I did NOT take animal pak today cause I ran out of it and I'm not going to purchase multi-v anymore. I do have one more 44 pak left but lets how this diet would go WITHOUT multi-V. So 12 days with multi-V(almost half way threw) and 18 days without it.

185.6lbs
11.4%BF(I tested it like 3 or 4 times and every time was 11.4% so I've lost .1%BF in 2 days!)
Waist I got frustrated trying to measure it accurately and ended up giving up. Sorry! But I have ten days worth of accurate measurement so I think that's good :D

TT-33----------OEP
9:38(2 cap)------9:38(2 caps)
--------------------3:38(1 cap)
10:51(2 caps)

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
4.8oz of chicken breast
2 turkey patties
mustard

MEAL 3
10 egg whites(by weight)
1 whole egg
90g of tuna(the fukking tuna can was 12g shorts of 2 servings. Maybe thats why they say "about 2")
1 pickle
mustard

MEAL 4
1 serving of PB

MEAL 5
Combat
water

Water Update:
I only drank 1 gallon of water today cuz I wanted to sleep a little dry so I would sleep through the whole night and not have to wake up to piss every 3 hours.

Side Notes:
My stomach has been hurting like a mofo and I don't feel that well. But sense they are couple of people now subbed I'm more motivated. Thanks guys!

Cardio:
I did two 30 minutes sessions of cardio my heart rate was around 180-190 sometimes 170+. I don't think that's good but hell I did it. Funny thing I could still talk while doing it so that why I kept it that high. I burned 980 calories and the intensity on the first one was 29 minutes on 18/20 and 2 minutes on 20/20. The second time which was 5-10 minutes later was at 20/20 for 31 minutes. I actually did like 63 minutes of cardio. As soon as I got done I got an email an instant notification from AM and well lets say it kinda brought me down. Good thing it was after the cardio was done :D

I'm love comedy so rather than uploading picture of girls I'm going to post comedy videos, so the ladies can enjoy this log also :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late, but subbed :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 DAY 14

CAN'T FALL FUKKING SLEEP! :damnit1:

184.4lbs :D
34 6/16"
11.3% BF(Not that happy about this one)

TT-33--------------OEP
8:07(2caps)-------8:07(2caps)
---------------------3:45
1:25

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine

MEAL 2
1.8 serving of whey protein(21g of protein per serving)

MEAL 3
6.7 oz of chicken breast
Sauce(30cal per serving, 7g carbs, 7g suger, and I got 19/18g)

MEAL 4
1 serving of oatmeal
10 egg whites(by weight)
2 wholes eggs

MEAL 5
46g of whey protein
8 oz of skim milk
1 serving of PB
2 serving of oats

MEAL 6
Combat
water

Side notes:
I drank 2 gallons of water.

Workout:
I've been only working out my back for like 11 months and I could do 4-6 good reps of 245lbs on lat pull down. I have to cheat a little from 6-8 and cheat a lot from 8-10 or 12. But for some reason my back is way stronger than the rest of my body.

Cardio:
Same ole same ole 30 minutes, 20/20 resistance, 480+ calories burned!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just got my OEP in the mail today and I've had my TT-33 for about couple of days but I'm going to start the log tomorrow since I got OEP at 4:00 clock. My past couple of days diets have been here "http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157082-lg-sciences-log.html". I'm going to post my status tomorrow morning. I do my weight, BF %, and measurements first thing in the morning BEFORE I take a shower or do anything else. This is not sponsored by any company I'm just doing it cause a lot of people wanted to see how this stack would go.

My current supplements are:

Whey protein isolate
Animal Pak
Creatine
USP labs OEP(USP labs)
TT-33(iForce)
Combat(by MusclePharm)
AGST(LG Sciences)
PUMP!(LG Sciences)
200mg caffeine pills!

Diet:
150g of carbs
260g of protein
Fats 32

I measure everything to THE EXACT! I'll post whatever I eat and how much of it. For example: If I drink 8.1 oz of milk I'll post 8.1 oz of milk. My water intake is anywhere from 1.5-2 gallon a day and I'll also post how much sleep I got! If I left anything out please let me know.

use the caffeine only if you feel Lethargy on TT-33 and I`m in bud!

:bigok:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your Total Complex Carbs intake daily?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
What is your Total Complex Carbs intake daily?
Its like 97% from oatmeals so 52g+27+52=131 and 11or13g from milk 131+13=144g. So very close to 150g.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
use the caffeine only if you feel Lethargy on TT-33 and I`m in bud!

:bigok:
I'm glad you here man and I'm about to go pee and weight in so if you stick around for a second you'll get to see how much I weight in on day 14 :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3 DAY 15(halfway through)

Went to bed at 6 A.M. :(

183.4lbs(I weighted 185lbs and when I went to bathroom afterward I was 1.6lbs lighter)
34 6/16+"(I felt bloated so just ignore this)

TT-33--------------OEP
11:24(2caps)-------11:24(2caps)
----------------------7:00
10:35(2 caps)

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
1 serving of whey(23g of protein)

MEAL 2

1 serving of oats
2 turkey patties
7.9 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 3

2 serving of oats
1 serving of WPI(26g of protein)
1 serving of different whey(23g, its a long story why I'm using different ones)
1 serving of PB
8 oz skim milk

Side notes:
I'm sleepy as fukk and my it's been a week and my chest still kinda hurts. So I'm going to take 1.5 scoop of ASGT and 45 minutes later I'm going to take 2 scoop of PUMP. BUT I'm going to workout as soon as I take ASGT(well in like 5-10 after taking it)

Workout:

Oh fukk! So sh!t came up and it took me like 20-30 minutes or so to get into gym and workout. I warmed up on incline but and I got to 225lb and I did one rep and my brain was like "you got this sh!t" so I went for second rep and...well...things didn't go that well. The bar sat on my chest for like 20-30 until someone helped me and the bone the bar sat on hurts like hell. But my max on incline use to be 225 and now I did it during warm up. I got a good pump in my chest and some time into the workout I took PUMP and I kept going. I took a 200mg caffeine pill before doing cardio. Overall the workout sucked BUT for being sleepy as hell it was amazing. I'm like sooo sleepy that my eye are heavy as hell and the only reason I stayed up was casue of ASGT and PUMP(mostly ASGT) so this supplements are the sh!t. If you guys haven't tried it you need to! LIKE NOW!!!!

Cardio:
30 minutes 20/20 resistance and 481 calories burned! Legs are tired and tomorrow is legs day!!!!!

GENIUS AT WORK!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man how did I miss this!?! :eek:
Count me in buddy :thumbsup:

//CC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 15(halfway through)

Went to bed at 6 A.M. :(

183.4lbs(I weighted 185lbs and when I went to bathroom afterward I was 1.6lbs lighter)
34 6/16+"(I felt bloated so just ignore this)

TT-33--------------OEP
11:24(2caps)-------11:24(2caps)

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
1 serving of PB
5g of creatine
1 serving of whey(23g of protein)

MEAL 2

1 serving of oats
2 turkey patties
7.9 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 3

2 serving of oats
1 serving of WPI(26g of protein)
1 serving of different whey(23g, its a long story why I'm using different ones)
1 serving of PB
8 oz skim milk

Side notes:
I'm sleepy as fukk and my it's been a week and my chest still kinda hurts. So I'm going to take 1.5 scoop of ASGT and 45 minutes later I'm going to take 2 scoop of PUMP. BUT I'm going to workout as soon as I take ASGT(well in like 5-10 after taking it)

Workout:

Oh fukk! So sh!t came up and it took me like 20-30 minutes or so to get into gym and workout. I warmed up on incline but and I got to 225lb and I did one rep and my brain was like "you got this sh!t" so I went for second rep and...well...things didn't go that well. The bar sat on my chest for like 20-30 until someone helped me and the bone the bar sat on hurts like hell. But my max on incline use to be 225 and now I did it during warm up. I got a good pump in my chest and some time into the workout I took PUMP and I kept going. I took a 200mg caffeine pill before doing cardio. Overall the workout sucked BUT for being sleepy as hell it was amazing. I'm like sooo sleepy that my eye are heavy as hell and the only reason I stayed up was casue of ASGT and PUMP(mostly ASGT) so this supplements are the sh!t. If you guys haven't tried it you need to! LIKE NOW!!!!

Cardio:
30 minutes 20/20 resistance and 481 calories burned! Legs are tired and tomorrow is legs day!!!!!

GENIUS AT WORK!

The "bloated" sensation is for 3,5 in TT-33 is ANTI-CATABOLIC and increasing protein synthesis, increasing nitrogen retention and decreasing protein catabolism. (Eat Clean) and you will fine later you will see :bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm We gotta problem which this afternoon or so I sit down and post. I'm kinda freaking the fukk out

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3 DAY 16 LEGS DAY

Ok so last night I couldn't fall sleep cause of my roommate and other sh!t. So I went to the bathroom to pee(sooooo much water, sooooo much pee) and I looked in the mirror after washing my hand and all that. Well my abs are showing A LOT better, legs are way more cut(my right use to be way more cut but now my left one is more cut) and in the mirror you could kinda see all 3 heads. Hell in the gym mirror you can see EVERY thing! It's beautiful and makes me wanna cry! BUT I measure my arm and legs and well I've shrunk like a mofo. Like arms are 15 to 15 1/16". I started with 15 3/4(before the log) and when the log started I was at 15.25 or so, maybe a little bigger. My legs were 24" and 4-5 days ago they were 25". So today I'm going to hit the legs BUT my cardio is not going to be intensity. I'm just going to get blood going through my leg. Calves were around 16.5-17" and last night they were 16 and 3/16 or so maybe a quarter. I think it might be cause they haven't rested and all and the sleep thing(which wasn't the problem at the beginning) so I don't know hopefully they just need rest or some sh!t.

P.S. My strength went up at the beginning of the diet from prime but it is SLOWLY going down(except lat pull down that sh!t has gone up like crazy).

181.6lbs
34":dance::dance::dance:
11.3% BF(That's what the device said :( )

TT-33--------------OEP
9:30(2caps)-------9:30(2caps)
---------------------5:15

MEAL 1
2 serving of oats
23g of whey
5g of creatine
1 serving of PB

MEAL 2
6.2oz of chicken breast

MEAL 3
13.87 egg whites(by weight)
1 whole egg
1 serving of oats

MEAL 4

2 serving of oats
26g of WPI
1 serving of PB
8 oz of skim milk

MEAL 5

2 serving of tuna

MEAL 6
Combat
water

Side Notes:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :aargh: :aargh::aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh::aargh:I might have to stop or change something cause I just measured my God Damn arms and legs and all I got to say is FUKK! SH!T! My arm is 15 1/8 and my quads are 24.25!!!!! I'm getting chicken legs! I had 25" quads that I busted my ass to get and my arms were 15.25(and thats after losing half an inch on them)! FUKKING FUKK! On top of all that my medial tricep still has fat on it but that's at the bottom of the arm which doesn't fall under measurements! I might place my order for bulking today and stop this, BUT after my bulk(3 months) I'm going to cut for 1 months and that stack would take a massive sh!t on this one. Only one person knows what it is and I don't think his going to say anything. Dr. check is coming up very soon and everything is going to get checked out!

Workout:

It was legs day and with all this heavy cardio I still went heavy! DAMN ASGT is doing some mother fukking wonders!!!! Cause I didn't have time I had to take it and hit the gym and like 50 minutes later I remembered I had PUMP that I still hadn't drunk. So I drank it and went on with my heavy ass lifting!

Cardio:
I did 30 minutes light on the bicycle and burned 200 calories. I'm going to give these legs some brake and see what size they'll get to!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Dam not sure how i missed this either but WOW!!! OEP. . and some TT-33 haha looks like its the real deal if you can't fall asleep. . .i always try and dose these fat burners very early!!! as your body gets lower BF too you won't need as much sleep and will not sleep as well. . .I'm referring to sub 8% but you may be experiencing this earlier. . how are you taking your bf tests?? is it a thing that you hold you hands on. . .or are you doing a skin fold/9pinch test?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Dam not sure how i missed this either but WOW!!! OEP. . and some TT-33 haha looks like its the real deal if you can't fall asleep. . .i always try and dose these fat burners very early!!! as your body gets lower BF too you won't need as much sleep and will not sleep as well. . .I'm referring to sub 8% but you may be experiencing this earlier. . how are you taking your bf tests?? is it a thing that you hold you hands on. . .or are you doing a skin fold/9pinch test?

Its the OMRON HBF-306

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man how did I miss this!?! :eek:
Count me in buddy :thumbsup:

//CC
You guys are here now and that is all it matter :D :welcome:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
wow that 3 unit deal caught my eye
I know! FUKK!!!! All my stack is going to come from another site and this is an amazing deal! I gotta find somebody that need something from this site so I can same on the shipping.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! FUKK!!!! All my stack is going to come from another site and this is an amazing deal! I gotta find somebody that need something from this site so I can same on the shipping.
what site is?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
what site is?
Nutrition Arsenal I got to get them to price match NO infuse so I can't get them to price match a different site for the antioxidant. Planet doesn't price match so I'm stuck :(

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I just looked in the mirror and DAMN I'm getting ripped. I might even upload an before and after pic. I just don't want my friends hunt me down online and annoy me. That's the only reason I haven't done videos or pics.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah. . .scribble out your face and post'm!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hahah. . .scribble out your face and post'm!
I might do that. That should win some companies over. I'm ganna do measurement this afternoon so if I haven't lost size then SKEET, SKEET...