Alpha T2 - Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha T2 - Mini Review

1. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha T2 - Mini Review

Hey Everyone
    I got a sample and a half from the awesome folks at PES of Alpha T2 and I wanted to drop a few words on it here for anyone thinking about picking some up.

I am a natural skeptic when it comes to fat burning products that claim they target fat, so I must say that right off the bat. Anytime I read that in an advertisement or website I think "lol jokers"...but I wanted to give Alpha T2 a fair chance and a real review, so I kept an open mind when I used it.

The directions I received with the pills said to take 2 pills in the AM and another pill in the PM or pre w/o. Let me tell you, I know my body very well and I know when something works and when something doesn't. I had absolutely no need to take the 2nd dose of Alpha T2 at all today. I was feeling the thermo effect and the appetite supression from the first 2 pills for literally at least 10-12 hours and by that time it was too late to even contemplate taking another dose. it almost reminds me of a product like Anabolic Pump or Glycobol if you take them and then either wait too long to eat, or don't take in enough carbs once you do. I got that same "inferno in the belly" feeling and I also was sweating like a slob all day. I literally was pouring sweat just bringing in groceries (to be fair it was $280 worth of bags).

I have 1 pill left since I didn't need the 2nd dose, so I plan to take that tomorrow morning stacked with 1 Oep and see how that works out for me since I see that stack going around a lot right now. Until then...let you all know, PES is not joking around with this one. Alpha T2 is a product that deserves at least a shot.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

going to update this one in a bit here, but today was awesome too. I wish I had a full bottle to run a real log....I could do some damage with a month of this stuff.

anyone else have any experience with it?
    www.millenniumsport.net

3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

alrighty, so on my 2nd day of Alpha T2 I used 1 pill 1st thing in the morning and I stacked it with 1 pill of OxyElite Pro. 1 Alpha T2 is definitely enough for me to feel the effects working hardcore, and the OEP just made it that much better. The app supression from t2 is bananas!! I was making myself eat because I knew I had to. I spent most of my day at a large waterpark with the kiddies so I needed all the energy and suppression I could get. T2 delivered once again.

I hope the review here was good for you, and hopefully I have helped some people with their decision on whether to or not to purchase Alpha T2.

Any questions/comments/concerns....feel free to write.
    www.millenniumsport.net

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Seems T2 is very legit... nice objective review...

5. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the kind words CT... always good to hear aT2 helps reach goals.
    The Historic PES Legend

6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rjosh400 View Post
    Seems T2 is very legit... nice objective review...
    Legit isn't the word. I dont often give this much credit to a product, but if it continued the feeling and results from a full bottle that it did for just 2 days....i'd be completely sold and pimp this to all my buds.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words CT... always good to hear aT2 helps reach goals.
    No thanks necessary...I only speak the truth.
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  194 lbs.
    Answers

I also received a sample from PES. The envelope was hand written, and I was a little doubtful at first but I opened it to find 3 pills nicely packaged with directions. I opened it with the GF nearby...she told me not to take them because I would probably die...lol. I took two before the gym with my usual preWO supplement white flood. I had a good workout, but I think where the AT2 kicked in was later on that night. I work graveyards and I have to admit...I did not get that lethargic feeling from 4-530AM. I even told my partner..."Man! I didn't even get tired tonight" I would like to thank PES for that. Everyone asks...and expects.."Hey I need XXX amount of bottles to really see this work" I think a couple more pills, maybe 5-6 would be better for a quick "test drive" This is my honest opinion...they helped me not feel so tired that night, and I still have one left. I am contemplating buying a bottle and trying it out. Thank you PES for your sample, and in return I give my no nonsense review.

8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for posting that man. Just re-inforcing the fact
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

No ****, huh? I need to go find a sample. Thanks for the review, CT!

10. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    No ****, huh? I need to go find a sample. Thanks for the review, CT!
    I think it was nattydisaster that hooked me up with a sample, but it may have been DAdams. I was real impressed...and that rarely happens.
    www.millenniumsport.net

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i am just finishing up an AT2 OEP stack and loved it. the appetite suppression is really where this product shined for me. I can tell if i forget to take my second dose on time cuz i want to eat everything in sight. also i lost 13 lbs, some muscle, but could see a noticeable difference in my love handles and stomach. These are the areas i store all my fat and i was very pleased with the products. If anyone is contemplating getting this product i would strongly suggest it.

12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mtho68 View Post
    i am just finishing up an AT2 OEP stack and loved it. the appetite suppression is really where this product shined for me. I can tell if i forget to take my second dose on time cuz i want to eat everything in sight. also i lost 13 lbs, some muscle, but could see a noticeable difference in my love handles and stomach. These are the areas i store all my fat and i was very pleased with the products. If anyone is contemplating getting this product i would strongly suggest it.
    more high praise...this stuff is fun. I want a bottle. NOW
    www.millenniumsport.net

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

This stuff is the real deal, i ran it for about 5-6 weeks and lost id say a good 3% bf, got stronger, and only lost around 3-4 lbs total as i was able to add some muscle in the process. Definately a legit product!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the review!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the review!
    no thanks needed buddy....it deserved at least that.
    www.millenniumsport.net

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

forgot to mention i kept my strength very well and even hit a deadlift PR. figured thats an important part of a fat burner and people should know

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hey Everyone
    I got a sample and a half from the awesome folks at PES of Alpha T2 and I wanted to drop a few words on it here for anyone thinking about picking some up.

I am a natural skeptic when it comes to fat burning products that claim they target fat, so I must say that right off the bat. Anytime I read that in an advertisement or website I think "lol jokers"...but I wanted to give Alpha T2 a fair chance and a real review, so I kept an open mind when I used it.

The directions I received with the pills said to take 2 pills in the AM and another pill in the PM or pre w/o. Let me tell you, I know my body very well and I know when something works and when something doesn't. I had absolutely no need to take the 2nd dose of Alpha T2 at all today. I was feeling the thermo effect and the appetite supression from the first 2 pills for literally at least 10-12 hours and by that time it was too late to even contemplate taking another dose. it almost reminds me of a product like Anabolic Pump or Glycobol if you take them and then either wait too long to eat, or don't take in enough carbs once you do. I got that same "inferno in the belly" feeling and I also was sweating like a slob all day. I literally was pouring sweat just bringing in groceries (to be fair it was $280 worth of bags).

I have 1 pill left since I didn't need the 2nd dose, so I plan to take that tomorrow morning stacked with 1 Oep and see how that works out for me since I see that stack going around a lot right now. Until then...let you all know, PES is not joking around with this one. Alpha T2 is a product that deserves at least a shot.
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about this Alpha T-2, but more importantly...some of the feedback is coming from some of the real hardasses and skeptics on the forums. I think I'll definitely give Alpha T2 a shot sometime when I can get back training (probably won't be for another 3-4 months). Out of commission since I just had right knee surgery and have a long recovery road ahead of me.

Anyway, nice review bud.

Cheers to ya Papa Deuce!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KJ Mini Log/Weekly Review of Erase/Alpha T-2
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
  2. The Doctor of FUNK reviews Alpha-T2 (mini review)
    By funkd0c in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:51 PM
  3. PP sustain alpha 10 day sample mini review
    By dafox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM