Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Hey men, its Tuesday... and you know what that means - absolutely nothing

    Just wanted to stop by real quick to do a guerrilla type update; in and out!

    - Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

    - I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

    - I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
    > (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

    - My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.


    PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey men, its Tuesday... and you know what that means - absolutely nothing

    Just wanted to stop by real quick to do a guerrilla type update; in and out!

    - Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

    - I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

    - I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
    > (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

    - My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.


    PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?
    And I just did a Gorilla reading hey man if you have joint problems try animal flex. $20 for 6 weeks and the are AMAZING. Like I take it every time I get injured and I'm up and ready to go in no time.
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    And I just did a Gorilla reading hey man if you have joint problems try animal flex. $20 for 6 weeks and the are AMAZING. Like I take it every time I get injured and I'm up and ready to go in no time.
    Nice! I forgot all about Animal Flex... I have never tried an Animal product I didn't like. Their company is an enigma to me; I can't explain it - but it's an amazing company with a genius marketing strategy and some phenomenal athletes, but I always tend to subconsciously group it in with "B" companies, but it deserves MUCH more credit.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey men, its Tuesday... and you know what that means - absolutely nothing

    Just wanted to stop by real quick to do a guerrilla type update; in and out!

    - Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

    - I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

    - I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
    > (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

    - My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.


    PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?
    wobenzyme n-check it out!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wobenzyme n-check it out!!!
    NO! I refuse to accept any posts under thirty words! I've seen that digestive enzyme before, but I like the one I am taking. I don't know if I can ever forgive you with that post... I mean, look at all the intellectual fodder and catnip I wrote above! C' MON!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    NO! I refuse to accept any posts under thirty words! I've seen that digestive enzyme before, but I like the one I am taking. I don't know if I can ever forgive you with that post... I mean, look at all the intellectual fodder and catnip I wrote above! C' MON!
    lol-catnip.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-catnip.
    THAT'S IT! I'm gonna go Joe Pesci on your from Goodfellas!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    THAT'S IT! I'm gonna go Joe Pesci on your from Goodfellas!
    you talkin to me
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you talkin to me
    HOW AM I FUNNY!?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    HOW AM I FUNNY!?
    I LOVE IT, LOL.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey men, its Tuesday... and you know what that means - absolutely nothing

    Just wanted to stop by real quick to do a guerrilla type update; in and out!

    - Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

    - I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

    - I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
    > (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

    - My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.


    PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?
    Look - I'm quoting myself. Haha, I can't resist a good mafia movie tangent, so I wanted to revisit my earlier post.

    Also... I am beginning to recall an interaction to avoid with ZMA and perhaps the joint trio I ordered... with ZMA was it calcium to avoid prior to dosing; and what was G/C/MSM interaction?

  12. F ME! I just spent over fifteen minutes authoring my latest update, and someone I pressed the control key and other key, and everything was erased and my browser went back a fee pages! NICE.

    I'll try to re-do everything I was just working on... but now I'm pressed for time. Be right back, I guess I'll offer the abridged version now

  13. Well, aside from my above self-quoted post (questions and thoughts) this past week has brought me back down to earth from my head-in-the-sky alpha male feeling of unstoppable-ness. I have finally succumb to what I believe (I have yet to visit our doctor and receive a medically verified prognosis) to be high blood pressure. The combination of Alpha T2, M-Drol, high sodium intake while preparing my meals, and the habitual tendency to hold my breath during the peak-contractions during training - had finally spilled over and brought me nearly to my knees.

    The overall pain and just basic lack of feeling normal has left me weak, tired, and just constantly seeking somewhere to lay down. The pressure is transferred from my eyes, to my forehead, and then dispersed evenly across my entire skull. My appetite is quickly dwindling, and I called off work today for one of the only times this year.

    I have decided to greatly reduce my M-Drol intake, sodium usage, and keep a watchful eye on my water intake throughout the day. To be honest, although this cycle HAS been quite amazing, I am ready to get onto the business of PCT. The long stints of all-natural training and muscle accrual, as I have said before, is truly my passion and what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. Chasing the expedited anabolism via means of anabolic chemical usage just ends up leaving me run down from time to time.

    I purchased the Cap-m-Quick machine today, along with an accurate digital scale... and will be buying several compounds in raw bulk form online to make my own supplements leading into PCT - most notably Ecdy and Methoxy (which were the cornerstone to the most enjoyable natural cycle I have ever undergone - M-Stak, Animal Test, and Hemodraulix by Axis).

    I am still unsure how or if I'll be including AA into my PCT regimen, because I don't think it can be purchased in bulk any longer since WL patented the compound.

    More to come friends... I'll get my health back into working order and finish this thing strong!

  14. No more extra sodium!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. AA will be offered in bulk soon, WL just released the patent so anyone can produce it now. you're going to see it in alot of products in the next couple of months.

    as far as ur healing...EQ and VAR

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Well, aside from my above self-quoted post (questions and thoughts) this past week has brought me back down to earth from my head-in-the-sky alpha male feeling of unstoppable-ness. I have finally succumb to what I believe (I have yet to visit our doctor and receive a medically verified prognosis) to be high blood pressure. The combination of Alpha T2, M-Drol, high sodium intake while preparing my meals, and the habitual tendency to hold my breath during the peak-contractions during training - had finally spilled over and brought me nearly to my knees.

    The overall pain and just basic lack of feeling normal has left me weak, tired, and just constantly seeking somewhere to lay down. The pressure is transferred from my eyes, to my forehead, and then dispersed evenly across my entire skull. My appetite is quickly dwindling, and I called off work today for one of the only times this year.

    I have decided to greatly reduce my M-Drol intake, sodium usage, and keep a watchful eye on my water intake throughout the day. To be honest, although this cycle HAS been quite amazing, I am ready to get onto the business of PCT. The long stints of all-natural training and muscle accrual, as I have said before, is truly my passion and what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. Chasing the expedited anabolism via means of anabolic chemical usage just ends up leaving me run down from time to time.

    I purchased the Cap-m-Quick machine today, along with an accurate digital scale... and will be buying several compounds in raw bulk form online to make my own supplements leading into PCT - most notably Ecdy and Methoxy (which were the cornerstone to the most enjoyable natural cycle I have ever undergone - M-Stak, Animal Test, and Hemodraulix by Axis).

    I am still unsure how or if I'll be including AA into my PCT regimen, because I don't think it can be purchased in bulk any longer since WL patented the compound.

    More to come friends... I'll get my health back into working order and finish this thing strong!
    i have used the axis arginine only supp before, and although it was ok-it was nothing compared to hemodraulix. i believe the full 6 cap dose of hemo must contain a healthy dose of aa. the effects compared to just arginine are night and day.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. sorry bout the headaches-nothing i hate more than a blood pounding headache. when i get one i head to er and get morphine-i don't f' around with them anymore, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Very detailed and informative log Outstanding.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HankMcCoy View Post
    Very detailed and informative log Outstanding.
    x2
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HankMcCoy View Post
    Very detailed and informative log Outstanding.
    Thank you so much Hank... its great to hear someone say that - I suspect there is a decent contingent of members coming through my log and hopefully extracting some type of education from it, and not leaving any replies (which is absolutely fine) but its nice to hear a compliment offered. Reps given my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2
    I still don't understand what that icon means, with the thumbs bending randomly, haha, but thanks for being such a great part of the journal. I have a WHOLE LOT MORE coming on, VERY soon, that I can't wait to share with everyone.

    Spoiler Alert: The short-lived, although pretty severe, side effects are gone, AND I have been struggling with myself day and night (literally losing sleep) about whether or not to launch my own very small, very exclusive, and very athlete-based supplement line born of all my years of nutraceutical experience, research, and the unrelenting passion I've had since day-1 to engage in supplement development.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    AA will be offered in bulk soon, WL just released the patent so anyone can produce it now. you're going to see it in alot of products in the next couple of months.

    as far as ur healing...EQ and VAR
    MR. BIG... quite frankly and without exaggeration: YOU sir, just made my MONTH - period!

    That bit of news regarding the release of the patent choke hold on AA is like an angelic symphonic harmony cascading down from the heavens in joyous chorus of exaltation!

    I won't divulge too much regarding my plans, vision, or intended construct of my hopeful supplement line I have been formulating in one way or another for years, but this bit of news injects limitless life and freedom in the unrestrained creation and realization of my forthcoming product development. Simply awesome news... thank you sir, and please feel more than free to PM me with any further details, so that I can plan accordingly.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    No more extra sodium!
    (hangs head low, shoves hands in pockets and kicks a small rock on the carpet) "Ok...... I won't."

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have used the axis arginine only supp before, and although it was ok-it was nothing compared to hemodraulix. i believe the full 6 cap dose of hemo must contain a healthy dose of aa. the effects compared to just arginine are night and day.
    TRUE! I am non-biased (I will always uphold my own self-imposed 'code of honor' here and elsewhere)... and will exclaim my findings where a quality effective supplement is encountered every day and every chance I am given. The AA contained within their Hemo product made a night and day difference, and in my opinion was the ONLY real efficacious compound working in that amalgam. I know we can't refute the compiled annals of anecdotal evidence that boisterously claims otherwise, but arginine, in any form/salt, had never been demonstrated to improve performance when administered orally. On the other hand... AA... come to me!

    I will be relying on my friends and pioneers I've been lucky enough to work with and for over all these years, as I slowly yet steadily strive to make my undying dreams a reality. My products will in no way compete with or replace any of the Genomyx offerings or any other competitor product directly, they will simply reflect the height of my own success in natural supplementation established from a decade of fervent research and committed training.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    (hangs head low, shoves hands in pockets and kicks a small rock on the carpet) "Ok...... I won't."



    TRUE! I am non-biased (I will always uphold my own self-imposed 'code of honor' here and elsewhere)... and will exclaim my findings where a quality effective supplement is encountered every day and every chance I am given. The AA contained within their Hemo product made a night and day difference, and in my opinion was the ONLY real efficacious compound working in that amalgam. I know we can't refute the compiled annals of anecdotal evidence that boisterously claims otherwise, but arginine, in any form/salt, had never been demonstrated to improve performance when administered orally. On the other hand... AA... come to me!

    I will be relying on my friends and pioneers I've been lucky enough to work with and for over all these years, as I slowly yet steadily strive to make my undying dreams a reality. My products will in no way compete with or replace any of the Genomyx offerings or any other competitor product directly, they will simply reflect the height of my own success in natural supplementation established from a decade of fervent research and committed training.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEAVORS!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Got me some reading to do.

    RECOVERBRO



  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEAVORS!
    Thank you so much... it is both energizing and daunting to be at the very cusp of the outset of this massive undertaking; truly in the infancy of bringing it all to fruition. As time passes, I will be able to disclose more about the forthcoming releases, but having never pioneered by own product line and only have written for and developed for other companies, I am unsure of the rules here on Anabolic Minds as far as outlining my vision and products.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Got me some reading to do.
    Yes sir I am glad my post in the Genomyx sub-forum worked!

    I, however, also have some reading... and work... and research to do! I am going to attempt to solidify my PCT plans, meaning the optimal way to administer HCG injections/timing/duration, the possible inclusion of ATD alongside Clomid and perhaps DAA, and of course continuing on with my product development and formulations.

    Stick around everyone!

  26. Hcg in PCT?

    keep it simple. clomid. I personally dont like ATD and many tend to overdose it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Hcg in PCT?

    keep it simple. clomid. I personally dont like ATD and many tend to overdose it.
    Great advice, I appreciate it. I was going to transition into HCG to force produce the testes back into the game, but if you're saying that's superfluous I'll skip out on it and use the money elsewhere.

  28. Just to let you guys know I have NO IDEA what going on here right now. I need to study all these up!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Just to let you guys know I have NO IDEA what going on here right now. I need to study all these up!
    Take your time... I'm not going anywhere!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Great advice, I appreciate it. I was going to transition into HCG to force produce the testes back into the game, but if you're saying that's superfluous I'll skip out on it and use the money elsewhere.
    big is right-clomid will get the nuts up and running. hcg is usually used on cycle. heres a little tidbit-i have heard of doc's prescribing short runs of clomid for guys with borderline low test. also fertility clinics prescribe clomid to guys with low sperm count-moral of the story-clomid is all you need. watch out for the vision problems though-for most guys it is very minor but for some it can be a problem.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALPHA MALE Anyone!
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
  3. pct with alpha male
    By luggnut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 09:10 AM
  4. Syr Summer Recomp
    By Syr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Log in
Log in