Alphat2+Rochabp=a log thats gonna be better than having sex with a Rhino(sponsored)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

its gonna be better than this ^^^^

alright guys this is my first log so please be gentle with me. i just received my alpha t2, as promised by PES. and i am super excited to run this. I am 23 about 5'8" im 219 lbs, i was 235 lbs but ive been on ECA for like 3 & 1/2 weeks and have made IMO amazing progress. okay im gonna lay down my diet and workouts and feel free to add some constructive criticism.

Diet:
Fat:70
Protein:220
Carbs:70

Fat sources: cottage cheese, almonds, peanut butter, olive oil, eggs, milk and yogurt.

Carb sources: yogurt, brocoli, cauliflower, celery, lettuce(occasionally), apples, strawberries, peaches, milk, yogurt.

Protein sources: chicken, Tilapia, salmon, eggs, milk, nutrapro, and some steak(occasionally)

Workouts:
Monday: Chest & triceps, and Ab ripper X(p90x)

Tuesday: Plyometrics(p90x), ladders, legs and cleans

Wednesday: Back and biceps, Ab ripper x

Thursday: Plyometrics, ladders, legs, and jump ropes

Friday:Chest & triceps, and ab ripper x

Saturday: Plyometrics

Supplements:
Alpha-T2
Nutrapro
ECA( i have like 6 days worth, so :( )
fish oils
Gluta-lyn
Caeyenne
Biotin
Thinphetamine
AdipoKinetix
coenzyme Q-10

alright guys im a rookie to this log stuff, so im here to learn, so if you see something wrong with diet or training let me know, or some advise. i do have a life so take that into consideration. i will try to give you the best log possible.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

Final Review of Alpha T2

Starting weight: 222lbs

Ending Weight: 209 lbs (-13 lbs)

Starting BF: about 16%

Ending BF about 13%-14%

Thermogenic Effect 8/10:okay first off i am a total stim junkie because i have been on albuterol all of my life because of asthma and to give you an idea of how much tolerance i have to stims i took clenbuterol a while back and it gave me no side effects whatsoever maybe a lil thermogenic effect but not much. AT2 actually gave me a good thermo effect maybe not as strong as ECA but still it gave me a very good thermo effect not too overwhelming but just enough.

Targeted Fat loss: 10/10
Targeted fat loss yes it does target mid section kinda awesome how much my lower belly shrank its pretty amazing thats what impressed me the most out of T2 honestly this stuff rocks at targeting those trouble areas and it does a great job at it too.

Fat loss: 9/10
Very good fat loss it was comparable to when i was on ECA seriously guys this stuff is good it def works, and actually this may have been better than when i was on ECA. Let me explain before this i was cutting on ECA and it did wonders but i think a lot of that was water for the first month i dropped a lot of weight then the second month progressed slowed down and on the third month on which i was on Alpha t2 it was as good as when i was on ECA the first month but towards the end of this (like the last week) it did slow down a lil bit.

Energy 7/10
Well i dont think this product was intended to be an enrgy product but it gave me a lil kick to add on to some caffeine.

Value: 10/10
This is a very affordable supp and one of the best which makes it even better. i dare you to find a product that is cheaper and will give you great results like that of AT2, its not possible

Muscle Retention: 8/10
It actually did a good job of holding some muscle on me even though i didnt hit the weights as much as i would have liked but it didnt do too much damaged in fact i have lost more muscle on ECA than on this and i was eating less on this. So yeah this stuff is very good if you want to hold onto as much muscle as possible

Overall Rating: 9/10
This is a very good product an all around type of product, PES has done a great job this is a no BS type of product not like those fat burners that say theyll burn fat but dont deliver, this will deliver results it just works! this stuff works theres is no denying that. Plus its very affordable, and when you combine those two elements you get a great product.
It Works+affordable= Great product (alpha t2 is a great product)

Would i buy again? Heck Yeah
I will definitely be using this in future cuts maybe even on bulks or on cycles to keep some fat off this is an awesome product i would definitely recommend this to people in fact ive told several of my buddies to try it out i would not be recommending this if i didnt like it so trust me guys this stuff works and its definately worth it i mean it sells for $30 at nutra and you can buy it in those awesome combos they have with jack3d and asgt and a couple of other which will even save you more chash PES great job you have a new customer for life cuz i will defantely buy this in the near future.

Shout out
I would like to thank nattydisaster for this, also i would like to thank God, and all of you guys that stuck with me to the end thank you so much for sticking with me otherwise i would have prolly blown my brains out without you guys. :You_Rock_Emoticon: :dance: :woohoo: :clap2:
thank you guys and god bless

BTW Here are Before and After Pics

Before
Im the one with the shirt that says i beat anorexia

After

:rofl::hump::haha::laugh:​

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, buddy!

I have a bottle of Alpha-T2 set aside for future use, so I'm definitely interested in your feedback.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
No invite or anything! But, at least I saw this thread and I'm here! Here to see results my man!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
do you have a goal weight or body fat destination?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have a goal weight or body fat destination?
yes i would like to get down to 205 without much muscle loss or strength

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys i just popped two of those T2 bad boys, breakfast is gonna look like this
3 eggs
3 celery sticks
1 medium sized apple
1 bag of carrots (the little ones)
after that 2 hours later im gonna go ahead and do plymetrics which is gonnna look like this

Plyometrics:

1) Jump squat, run stance squat, airborne heisman (lateral leaping), swing kick

2) Squat reach jump, run stance squat with direction switch, double airborne heisman, circle run

3) Jump knee tuck. jumping lunge, leapfrog squat, twist combo

4) Rock star hop, gap jump, squat jack, military march

5) Run squat with 180 jump, lateral leapfrog, monster truck tire, hot foot

6) Bonus round: pitch & catch, jump shot, football move (60 seconds each)

the warmup is like 11 mintues long
Each round is 5-6 mintues with a 30 second break in between
the cool down is 6 minutes

i will update you guys later

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

First Impresssions:Okay i took two before breakfast and it might just be me or maybe it was the weather or cooking but man i felt a thermogenic effect which i think came from T2, nothing overwhelming but just like a warmth all over my body felt kinda nice. No problems or issues from T2.

Workout: i had a good workout on the plyometrics i set a couple PR's on a Jump keen tucks which i have always struggled to do 12 reps in the first and today i was able to hit 16 reps on my first set, also a PR on Rockstar hops, i usually only hit like 7 tops in a 15 second time frame for one side, and today i hit 10 in 15 seconds. Sweating was normal, although i had stomach problems due to the ceyenne i took before plyo's also some feet problems, but i toughened out through my workout. like they say "Give it your best and forget the rest."

My upcoming meal is gonna consist of:
Chicken breast
broccoli
1 apple
2 celery with some peanut butter
almonds

Libido Check:
[/IMG]​

Video of the day

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
good job today bruh, and thanks for the Adriana Lima, she's always a favorite!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job today bruh, and thanks for the Adriana Lima, she's always a favorite!
thanks for following man, i would rep you but i have to spread it around some more

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
am in!

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
A rochabp thread that doesn't have Muscletech mentioned in it? I'm in!!

Alpha t2 is killer stuff, just finished my second bottle (with OEP)

Good luck mate!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks promising. In bro

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Off Day/Cheat day

i just popped two of those bad boys (t2) im about to go ahead and eat breakfast, i will cheat today :D, idk im thinking of cooking up some homemade chicken nuggets, or some eggs with some ham and cheese. also i will carb up but relax guys the carbs are gonna come mostly from fruits today apples, strawberries, cherries, and maybe some peaches. . i will update all my meals later. Also i might head out today with friends to play ball, or i might just stay all day in and try to finish this dam book. Thanks to all of you guys for follwoing this log

Libido Check

Video of the Day

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great start. I'm interested to see what happens

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Adriana is far better imho,but I appreciated Megan anyway ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
% bf? pics?
sorry i dont have a cam or a bf machine thingy, as i am a broke as$ college student. if i had to guesstimate i would say 16% bf +/-.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet
alright guys heres how my diet was today on my cheat day

Breakfast:9:00
3 eggs
1 slice of cheese
a couple slices of ham
2 celery sticks
2 handfull of strawberries

Snack #1: 11:00
1 apple
some broccoli

Lunch: 1:00
i whipped up some chicken nuggets with
1 whole checken breast
2 eggs
olive oil
whole wheat bread crumbs
and a little bit of flour

Snack #2 3:00
2 bag of carrots

Dinner <--5:00
2 cans of tuna
1 tsp of mayo
some broccoli
6 crackers

Snack #3 <--7:00
strawberries mixed in with some cottage cheese

Thoughts
Again today i dont know if its in my head but i think T2 is giving a slight thermogenic effect. Is it supposed to do that? maybe its just the weather in Cali or maybe its the cooking but im noticing more than normal. Anyways guys stay tuned for tomorrows workout ab ripper x and chest and triceps. stay awesome guys

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
in on this bro

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm staying awesome bro. You keep working hard!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Ab ripper X/quick bicep workout

Workout:
alright guys i am sorry about this but my friend is beiing a b1tch, so why may this concern you or me? cuz i workout with him in his garage with his weights. He says he doesnt wanna workout cuz his elbow hurts so i guess no chest workout taday. but tomm-Thurs i will def be lifting since i have football practice and were gonna lift and condition. But today i will do ab ripper X(p90x) and maybe a quick bicep workout(bands) and ill go for a run/hill sprints. i will update you guys later.

Diet:

Breakfast
3 eggs
4 slices of ham
1 bag of carrots
3 celery sticks with PB

Snack 1
handfull almonds

Lunch
2 peices of Tilapia fish
broccoli
handfull almonds
1 bag of carrots

Dinner
chicken
olive oil
broccoli
bag of carrots

Snack 2
strawberries
cottage cheese

that is what my diet will look like today

Supplements
well obviously i will be using T2 but today im gonna some ECA before my workout along with some thinphetamine(i got for $5,so meh), also i will be sipping on water with some Gluta-Lyn which is basicly pH buffered glutamine.

Thoughts on T2
Okay im not crazy it is def giving me a good thermogenic effect cuz my AC is full blast and i can feel the thermogenic out wheigh the AC effect, today i feel a slight hunger increase, nothing i cant handle.​

Libido Check​

Video of the day

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
rocha i bet youll lose some weight if you take a deuce

jk bro diet looks good

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Finished my workout
Wow im so exhausted, i ran a mile and then i immediately did 10 hill sprints. Hills were about 20 yards at a 55-60 angle somewhere around there. put it like this by the 5th sprint up my legs were dead tired and i was huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy. then i ran home and did ab ripper x even though i was so tired. I feel like sh1t but in a good way, im about to eat lunch with the tilapia, but first some Gluta-lyn, oh yeah BTW i experimented and took T2 before my workout. thanks to all you guys that are following this. i will try to get weight this Saturday see how much i weigh.​

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ab ripper X

Part 1​

Part 2​

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:
Plyometrics/Football practice/Weightlifting

Diet​

Breakfast
(alpha-t2 and hour prior)
Chicken
broccoli
4 celery sticks with PB

Snack 1
handfull of almonds

Lunch
2 tilapia fish filets
spinach
handfull of almonds

Dinner
Cottage Cheese
strawberries

Workout
I always have trouble eating 5 meals on days when i have practice since practice is like 3 hours long from 3-6. From 3:00-4:00 i will be lifting but we usually do circuits which goes from Squat, Bench, Flipping Tires, Ladders, to Cleans. they usually give us like 9 mins in each station.after that we go out to the field and run plays. But right now im about to do Plyometrics(p90x), so im gonna pop some ECA, cayenne, and 1 tab of thinphetamine. As for Alpha T-2 i took two before breakfast and i plan on taking the other before lunch which will be aroung 1:00-1:30

Thought on Alpha-t2
Alright so far havent noticed fat loss cuz lets face its only been 4 days on T2. But i have noticed it gives me a good and notable thermogenic effect especially when i take 2 in the morning. Also this might be my head but im noticing a slight hunger increase, my thought was that it might be increasing metabolism thus increasing caloric needs. I am still excited and stoked on running this for a ful 30 days. i will try to weight my self next weekend. Meanwhile enjoy this latin Beauty. :D
Libido Check

Video of the Day

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"so how was your Plyometrics workout, Rochabp?"
"Why great, thanks for asking stranger"

Alright guys i had an awesome plyometric workout, sweating and energy was of the hook and no joke i think T2 might have had something to do with it sincei did did plyometrics closer to my first dose (2 pills). i took the pills like 7:30 and i started my plyos at 10:00 I did however take ECA before workouts but i can tell the difference between saturday and today, and i took ECA saturday too so i doubt the extra sweating and energy was all from ECA. Anyways guys im gonna take some electrolytes(only 10 calories) along with some glutamine and then ill go ahead and eat my lunch

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this log... I mean really... Sex with a Rhino... what more can you ask for?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this log... I mean really... Sex with a Rhino... what more can you ask for?
LOL, check out the first post with the vid, that will explain everything

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

First Impresssions:Okay i took two before breakfast and it might just be me or maybe it was the weather or cooking but man i felt a thermogenic effect which i think came from T2, nothing overwhelming but just like a warmth all over my body felt kinda nice. No problems or issues from T2.

Workout: i had a good workout on the plyometrics i set a couple PR's on a Jump keen tucks which i have always struggled to do 12 reps in the first and today i was able to hit 16 reps on my first set, also a PR on Rockstar hops, i usually only hit like 7 tops in a 15 second time frame for one side, and today i hit 10 in 15 seconds. Sweating was normal, although i had stomach problems due to the ceyenne i took before plyo's also some feet problems, but i toughened out through my workout. like they say "Give it your best and forget the rest."

My upcoming meal is gonna consist of:
Chicken breast
broccoli
1 apple
2 celery with some peanut butter
almonds

Libido Check:
[/IMG]​

Video of the day
shes prolly one of the hottest chicks on the planet. juss sayin. libido is def in check hah

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think you have more libido checks going then most of the logs on here combined. LOL

Lets call him quagmire!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shes prolly one of the hottest chicks on the planet. juss sayin. libido is def in check hah
yes she is gorgeous.
actually funny story how i found out about her
i knew some chick that was always talking about her saying that she would go lesbian for her and that she would hella do her so i looked her up and i was like OMG she is gorgeous, no wonder that girl would always talk about her. so i made her a bet if i can get adriana lima to go out with me the chick(my friend), Lima and me were gonna have a threesome. :bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you have more libido checks going then most of the logs on here combined. LOL

Lets call him quagmire!

i guess you can say i have high testoterone

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 tilapia fish filets
spinach
handfull of almonds
okay guys i made a mistake lunch is gonna look like this
spinach
1 orange
1 peach(small)
1 Tilapia filet
and some PB

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
Bench 4x5 (only had enough time to do that)
265x5
275x5
280x5
285x5

Squat 5x5
325x5
335x5
345x5
350x5
355x5

We also flipped tires, we were actually racing flipping tires in a 25 yard and back length. needless to say i won my race. ;) . we also did ladders for 9 mins. we did not however do cleans. but they did run our arses, and man i was so mad, cuz all our QB's and RB's were phucking on simply sh1t like handoffs, and they would fumble and WE had to do up-downs. i am not at all happy right now :( . sorry for venting on you guys but i am pissed off. i mean im one of the elite few that go full speed everyday, all day, and on top of all this we have to go and bust our arse even more cuz some coky, full of sh1t backs are lazy and dont do there effin assignments. sorry for getting workedup and i know we are One Team but still i dont think its fair. oh yeah and at the end of practice we had to do like 20 sprints. IM NOT HAPPY :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys Check this out
After a horrible day yesterday here comes some sunshine from the man upstairs and with the help of Alpha T2. as you know its only been 5 days im down to 216, so im officially down 3lbs in 5 days, omg, i think i might be down more cuz i weigh my self after breakfast which was kinda heavy today as i woke up starving for some reason. i have been dosing A-T2 like this: 2 before breakfast and 1 before lunch. I think this A-T2 is legit sh1t man. i cant wait to see what happens in 25 more days

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah BTW i only been taking ECA once a say before workouts. strength and size still seems to be there too so much of it cant be muscle

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Ab ripper x

Thoughts of the Day

Alright as i posted before i am down 3 lbs in 5 days, i do contribute most of it to diet, and Alpha t2. No notable strength/size loss so i dont think its muscle loss. i do contribute some of that retention to the glutamine ive been taking. I wanna see if i can loose another pound in another two days. as for my weightlifting regimine i will start training with my buddies next week hopefully he said his elbow was getting better ans he should be ready next week.

Workout

Ab ripper x, only i couldnt workout with my friends because his elbow but i will start lifting hopefully. but today i only had the chance to do Ab ripper X

Diet

Breakfast
3 eggs
1 orange
1 bag of carrots
some lean beef meat

Snack 1
Nutrapro 1 scoop

Lunch
chicken
slice of watermelon
1 peach