My last week of Dermacrine stack, Then My PCT/ Needtobuildmuscle Log:)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    [COLOR*********][/COLOR]

Love it bro
    I'll have to give that night time stack a shot sometime!

Naa I don't want a refund you sent it on the house so weather it was a diff texture or not I still enjoyed the free protein Thanks bro!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Thanks for the review bro!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. Great review!!! Very Informative!! ALWAYS TOP NOTCH BRUTHA!!! WOOO!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. Now thats how you kill that sh*t my man. NTBM stile!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Now thats how you kill that sh*t my man. NTBM stile!!!!
    O ya best supplement stack I've ever used, NeedToBuildMuscle fan for life now!
    •   

6. Update- Looks to me that I have got a little bit of gyno coming up on the left nipple the last few days, never had it before.

I'm guessing it may be from the Dermacrine, maybe it was too soon for me to be taking Dermacrine or HCG(double doesed and sustain alpha) stacks at the age of 21, I'm not really sure.

All I know is it's a bit freaky, I started taking Topical Formestane, 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night on my chest, I also ordered Erase, hopefully these AI's work...

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Update- Looks to me that I have got a little bit of gyno coming up on the left nipple the last few days, never had it before.

I'm guessing it may be from the Dermacrine, maybe it was too soon for me to be taking Dermacrine or HCG(double doesed and sustain alpha) stacks at the age of 21, I'm not really sure.

All I know is it's a bit freaky, I started taking Topical Formestane, 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night on my chest, I also ordered Erase, hopefully these AI's work...
    Its from the Derma bro, just keep using the form, and def go 4 caps of Erase.
    doing my own thang!

8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Its from the Derma bro, just keep using the form, and def go 4 caps of Erase.
    damn 4 caps, gamer said it made his joints really dry, should I try stacking Erase and Formestane? like 2 caps of Erase and 1 pump of Formestane on the chest?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    damn 4 caps, gamer said it made his joints really dry, should I try stacking Erase and Formestane? like 2 caps of Erase and 1 pump of Formestane on the chest?
    2 pumps on chest and 2 caps erase. gamer is using a higher dosed erase.

btw-i remember some of the stacks you have been using-i think i remember warning you that you were over doing it, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2 pumps on chest and 2 caps erase. gamer is using a higher dosed erase.

btw-i remember some of the stacks you have been using-i think i remember warning you that you were over doing it, lol.
    I will stick to that protocol when I get Erase thank!

I do remember you telling me that, I was just thinking to the other day **** I should have listened to ya, but I guess ya got to be young and stupid to be old and wise lol

I'm in the stupid stage of course lol, but now I have learned, my future stacks won't be so crazy, what I have learn't from this is theres no rush for test boosting supps at 21 years old lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I will stick to that protocol when I get Erase thank!

I do remember you telling me that, I was just thinking to the other day **** I should have listened to ya, but I guess ya got to be young and stupid to be old and wise lol

I'm in the stupid stage of course lol, but now I have learned, my future stacks won't be so crazy, what I have learn't from this is theres no rush for test boosting supps at 21 years old lol
    if overdoing it on test boosters is the worst thing you do at that age, you have me beat by a longshot, lol. you will be ok, you just got a little overeager.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if overdoing it on test boosters is the worst thing you do at that age, you have me beat by a longshot, lol. you will be ok, you just got a little overeager.
    lol, true true!

I got to say, I did a little workout today and ya gotta love the aggression from Formestane, I'm interested to see how Erase will compare to Formestane.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol, true true!

I got to say, I did a little workout today and ya gotta love the aggression from Formestane, I'm interested to see how Erase will compare to Formestane.
    me too, my friend...me too.

14. Update- looks like the Formestane has helped, no more pain in the nipple and it's not as swollen, but still a bit swollen I find.

ugh still waiting for my order, I ordered from nutra thursday, they didn't send it out untill yesterday, I asked for 1-3 days shipping which I paid for...and they ended up sending it out through USPS which is now gonna take like 2 weeks cause there so damn slow!

Now I guess I just wait.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Update- looks like the Formestane has helped, no more pain in the nipple and it's not as swollen, but still a bit swollen I find.

ugh still waiting for my order, I ordered from nutra thursday, they didn't send it out untill yesterday, I asked for 1-3 days shipping which I paid for...and they ended up sending it out through USPS which is now gonna take like 2 weeks cause there so damn slow!

Now I guess I just wait.
    Glad to hear forma worked well for you. Hopefully your stuff comes in soon.
    doing my own thang!
  •