T-911 Drives the Female Terminator into the LipoBURN Zone of the Anadraulic State GT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

Having been back training for 6 weeks now after a forced 13-week break from training, my fitness is slowly returning. Training has been different the last 4 weeks - a lot less than Maintenance, but enough for my body - and I've made some interesting progress (you can review the last 4 weeks at The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST). But now, it's time to step it up a bit - when my body crashed, I had to forego the competition I'd planned on doing, making the first one I will be taking the stage for in just under 13 weeks. Although I'm still trying to get back to my normal level of fitness, I'm going to be hard on myself and demand that I be in competition shape within the next 4-7 weeks, giving me plenty of time to make any adjustments, etc. as required.

For two weeks pre-FREE TEST, I used T-911 and Anadraulic State GT to 'kickstart' me back into training. This log starts my competition preparation and will detail my journey until my tub of Anadraulic State GT is finished, giving a longer review on T-911 and Anadraulic State GT (as well as observing the effectiveness of the T-911/Drive/IGF-2 stack).

GOALS

Please note that whilst my goals may not be reached before the end of this log (which is dependent on when my tub of Anadraulic State GT runs out), they are what I am aiming for over the next 4-7 weeks:
* Body Composition of 7% bodyfat (8% bodyfat is acceptable, but if I can get leaner, then I want to be leaner)
* Resting Pulse of 30-32 beats per minute

I'm starting this log at:
* Body Composition of 12.6% bodyfat
* Resting Pulse of 40 beats per minute

TRAINING

Training is going to continue for a bit along the lines of what I have been doing the last 4 weeks, which is still very much a 'Back to Basics' routine.

Sunday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Monday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Tuesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Wednesday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Thursday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Friday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Saturday: V-Burn Challenge Circuit + Stretch 20-30 minutes

I might change a few things, like when HIIT is done (as it seems to work better for me pre-gym), but in essence, I will be doing 20 minutes of both cardio and stretching a day, as well as 3-4 resistance sessions a week.

SUPPLEMENTS

(in alphabetical order):

Anadraulic State GT: 1-2 scoops 40-60 min pre-training (and sometimes 1 scoop immediately post-training).

BC+EAA: 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily.

Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.

BLACK CATS: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 14 July - 3 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Drive: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed/
From 14 July - 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed.

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed.

LipoBURN: Application post-post-training shower and post-pre-bed shower.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

MyoFusion: 1-2 scoops daily.

NeoVar Recomped: 4 caps pre-bed.

T-911: 1 tab 30-60 min pre-training/
From 8 July - 1 tab 30-60 min pre-training and 1 tab 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Udos Choice 3-6-9 Oil Blend: 2-4 tablespoons daily.

Vitamin C: 1 gram first thing, 1 gram immediately post-training, and 1 gram pre-bed.

I will also throw in some Anadraulic Pump and Postal sometimes, just to try them out.

COMMENTS

Please note, that I may or may not comment on all the factors listed below in each 'update', and since I have used each supplement before, comments will generally be more specific towards T-911 and Anadraulic State GT.

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mood/Aggression
Energy
Stimulant Effects
Mental Focus and Clarity
Stress
Libido
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Vascularity
Quality of Training
Recovery
Body Composition and Look
Sides
Other Effects​

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to your as always detailed log :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice! A Rosie log!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

I started using T-911 and Andraulic State GT on Sunday . . .

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min skipping
b. 26 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 3 min skipping

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Mood is interesting - the events of the past week still have me highly strung out and aggression is very predominant. In fact, I am having to use my training as an outlet for that aggression and other frustrations.

Energy: It's nice to have energy again, and sometimes I have to remind myself not to over do it, that 'easing' back into things is actually ok when necessary, and that the faster I get back to normal, the faster I can hammer myself again.

Stimulant Effects: I DO notice the difference when using T-911 and Anadraulic State GT - moreso with the T-911. With BLACK CATS, even though I am doing the BLACK CATS 30-60 minutes pre-T-911 and Anadraulic State GT, there is a small increase in heart rate and temperature after my pre-training supplement doses.

Mental Focus and Clarity: My mind does not want to turn off - even though right now I would dearly love not to have to live in my head.

Stress: High - as always.

Libido: T-911 always rockets my libido, and my body is constantly reminding me that it has needs - not that everything it wants it should get.

Endurance: This is definitely getting better by the week; I am pleased.

Pump: In arms and anterior delts during HIIT - a little painful in anteriod delts afterwards, actually.

Vascularity: Fairly standard.

Quality of Training: Good. I decided to do a skipping session instead of running, and do HIIT running tomorrow pre-weights. Hammering out the aggression and frustration during the efforts. My skipping rope actually broke (I wanted to do a minute more), which pissed me off a little, but I'll manage.

Recovery: Fine after yesterday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one Rosie, enjoying Lipoburn at the moment and look forward to hearing your thoughts on it and the other LG goodies you are running.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this one Rosie, enjoying Lipoburn at the moment and look forward to hearing your thoughts on it and the other LG goodies you are running.
You can read my thoughts on LipoBURN in my review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosies-review-lipoburn.html - as I mentioned, I have used all of these products before, and will only be giving a final review on T-911 and Anadraulic State GT (since I have not done a comprehensive review on either product yet). LipoBURN has actually become one of my staples - it's the only topical that doesn't cause water retention with me while I'm using it (and it doesn't burn like Eviscerate does - although I personally DO love Eviscerate and get wicked results with it). BC+EAA is another of my staples - this is honestly the ONE product that I could NOT live withOUT, and has and will become even more important to my nutrition over the coming weeks...If you have any questions about anything, do ask :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging

Gym (45 sec recovery between sets):
1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 5 x 9RM
2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8RM
3. BB Romanian Deadlift (plates to floor) 5 x 8RM
4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 8RM
5. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 5 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 27 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I got ~3 hours sleep this morning, which helps.

Mood/Aggression: Still VERY aggressive - and frustrated. Taking it all out during training.

Energy: I have so many stims in me that if I didn't have energy there'd be something seriously wrong! But yeah, I am full of bounce!

Stimulant Effects: Not as much as yesterday - dosed T-911 further from BLACK CATS as well.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Strong and focused and ready to get down to a long day's work.

Stress: High.

Libido: Frustrating to say the least, to be thinking like a guy!

Endurance: Better and better.

Strength: Some improvements from last week today.

Pump: Hard and heavy, especially in arms.

Vascularity: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok; a small issue with left lower leg pain, but pushed through for some very satisfying sprints . . . Took all my aggression out on the weights today (I just wanted to scream and throw them!) . . . And then did an intense 20 minutes of cardio to use some of the restless energy seething in me . . .

Recovery: I feel great (having got that 3 hours of sleep makes a difference).

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is starting to get flatter and looks leaner than it has of late.

Sides: Aside from my natural aggression being charged and my libido skyrocketing, nothing unpleasant has been experienced.

Other Effects: I'm finding myself constantly thirsty and need to make sure I get in enough water.

Other Notes: I am going to have to be very careful from now on re sugar intake and timing and manipulation of my carbohydrates. I've abused nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimetics and my body via my diet over the last few months, and I have definitely become very sensitive to insulin release . . . On another note, I'm going to start dosing T-911 twice daily - make the most of it as a Testosterone booster (change reflected in post #1) . . .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definately along for the ride, good luck with your endeavors, im sure you will reach your goals!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

TRAINING

Gym (30 sec recovery between sets):
1. BB Front Squats 5 x 5RM
2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 5 x 5RM
3. Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls (feet on bench) 5 x 5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Not in the mood to be messed with today. I'm actually getting more and more aggressive by the day, making my mood volatile even at the best of times.

Energy: I won't be bouncing around today, but moving at a slow and steady pace.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Got a bit lightheaded last night at work, and it has continued today. Focus is not the best and I keep making mistakes, which is totally UNacceptable!

Stress: Do I even need to mention this any more (we all know what it is!)?

Libido: Seems to be rising with my aggression . . .

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Made an improvement on Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press from last week.

Pump: Strong in arms (???)

Vascularity: Ok.

Quality of Training: Resistance training was fine. Pissed off at myself for not thinking straight and fcuking up and with other things going on, and took it out on the weights as much as I could . . .

Recovery: I can actually feel my body from yesterday.

Other Effects: Still very thirsty. I feel like I'm drying out . . .

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Following along my dear wife. :kiss:

Cheers Babe!:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im Subbed in Rosie!, sorry for the delay been out of town for some time.. time to catch up:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Even though I got 8 hours sleep, I feel like I've had NONE . . .

Mood/Aggression: And my aggression keeps rising (I'm being unbelievably well controlled).

Energy: I have nothing today, like a robot going through the motions.

Stimulant Effects: None - perhaps I've had too MANY stims (if there is such a thing?!)

Quality of Training: Just a leisurely cardio session today - tomorrow is BURN time!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

TRAINING

V-Burn Challenge Circuit (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds):
3 x rounds -
1. Jumping Split Squat x 10
2. Hand Walkout (from toes) x 10
3. Single-Leg Deadlift (with twist and lateral reach) x 10 per side
4. Push-Up (with alternate side rotation) x 10
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side
7. Handstand Push-Up x 10
8. Squat Thrust (jump and reach) x 10

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: No aggression today. Just tired and disappointed in myself and feeling worn down.

Energy: Barely there. Definitely do NOT feel like going to work tonight . . . I'll be having a dose of 2 caps BLACK CATS and 1 tab T-911 just before I go into work - I did this last night, and energy picked up to get me through a physical shift; so should again tonight.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I don't even want to think today.

Stress: Higher than high.

Libido: Still high, but it's the first day in a long time that I just can't be bothered.

Endurance: Needed some definite improvement today.

Pump: Painful in anterior delts and arms.

Vascularity: Fine.

Quality of Training: Last week I did 7 rounds of the V-Burn Challenge Circuit - the amount I am supposed to do, but this week I started having pains in my chest towards the end of the third circuit, and rather than continue, stopped (which I shouldn't have). DEFINITELY need to train as early in the morning as possible - training in the heat kills me . . .

Recovery: I'm seriously shattered from work more than training.

Other Notes: The heat is really starting to affect me. I do NOT like it at all - New Zealand summers are much more preferable over this. Hell, I would take the US WINTER over this! I am having to use multiple stimulants to even remotely get me through what I have to, let alone find motivation and energy to do anything else . . . Next week needs to be 100% BETTER than this week!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good Rosie and i know EXACTLY what you mean about the heat. Im in South Carolina and its blazing hot! I seem to just walk outside and get lethargic!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heat definitely plays a huge factor , specially when your not used to it. I remember when I was in Europe i think the high all summer long was around 83-85.. Once i came back to the states and it was 98-99 it killed me. You'll adapt, if not have hubby install a sauna in the house:D

I was just out of state, and it was hitting 103-105 almost daily.. If i didn't do my cardio around 6am, I didn't do it at all I just have zero drive when its that hot, plus it just isn't good:lol:

Did you have zero stim effect again today?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs lookin good Rosie and i know EXACTLY what you mean about the heat. Im in South Carolina and its blazing hot! I seem to just walk outside and get lethargic!
Hence why I am trying to get back into my early morning schedule and get out running as soon as it gets light - since cardio is going to be running (is best to be running) again.

heat definitely plays a huge factor , specially when your not used to it. I remember when I was in Europe i think the high all summer long was around 83-85.. Once i came back to the states and it was 98-99 it killed me. You'll adapt, if not have hubby install a sauna in the house:D

I was just out of state, and it was hitting 103-105 almost daily.. If i didn't do my cardio around 6am, I didn't do it at all I just have zero drive when its that hot, plus it just isn't good:lol:

Did you have zero stim effect again today?
I definitely like training in the cold.

It's not that I don't have the drive to train in the heat - it's just that my training (especially if outside - like with cardio) suffers.

Yeah, not a lot going on in the stim department today - AND I've dosed BOTH BLACK CATS and T-911 twice and had ASGT. Could be the heat or nutrition or stress or lack of sleep or too many stims (when I used to dose caffeine pills for all-nighters during the last year of my degree, they used to put me to sleep, when they used to keep me awake forever), etc. I'll try and sleep tonight and train early tomorrow, stay out of the heat, and see what happens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 5 min easy
b. 8 x 1 min effort/20 sec easy
c. 1 x 1 min effort
d. 2 min easy

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Highly irritable.

Energy: Feel shattered, like I have nothing there and there is absolutely NO excuse for it! I'm even eating more, to ensure that I have enough energy, and all it seems to be doing is compounding on the effect.

Stimulant Effects: I am feeling NOTHING - this is fine, but usually I get the ENERGY, and I'm not even getting that.

Stress: Having my body feel and act like this - just when it was starting to get back to some semblance of 'normal' - is stressing me out MORE.

Libido: It's being taken care of.

Endurance: Ok. Speed endurance is fine, for what it was . . .

Quality of Training: Since it took me so long to even muster up the motivation and energy to train, I made sure that I punished myself with LONGER efforts and a shorter work:rest ratio.

Recovery: The sleep that I AM getting seems to be doing NOTHING, as when I wake my entire body aches and I feel like I have not even slept at all. WTF???!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh no she dint
subd

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie do you think you have some kind of adrenal fatigue or even chronic fatigue syndrome since you continue to get little benefit from stims and very little if any recuperation from sleep. Everyone's tolerance is different but for someone who weighs roughly 80 pounds less than me you can take twice the amount of stims and seem to get little benefit. Just an observation to consider, don't like seeing a fellow warrior struggling! If I am way off or you feel me out of line for the suggestion feel free to ignore it, if not, I am curious to hear your input.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie do you think you have some kind of adrenal fatigue or even chronic fatigue syndrome since you continue to get little benefit from stims and very little if any recuperation from sleep. Everyone's tolerance is different but for someone who weighs roughly 80 pounds less than me you can take twice the amount of stims and seem to get little benefit. Just an observation to consider, don't like seeing a fellow warrior struggling! If I am way off or you feel me out of line for the suggestion feel free to ignore it, if not, I am curious to hear your input.
youre forgetting who we're talking about here, its rosie shes a BADA$$

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youre forgetting who we're talking about here, its rosie shes a BADA$$
I have followed many of Rosie's logs since I first came to AM and am quite aware how dedicated she is, that is why I raised the question/concern. It's not about how big of a bada** you are, sometimes your body can't keep up with the minds desire to keep pushing it past its limits. This is not weakness, it is intelligence ;).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I have just finished recovering from another bout (this is the third time in the last three years) of Chronic Fatigue - or thought I had; I was fine until last week, having spent 4-6 weeks back training (albeit nowhere near close to even half my usual Maintenance training) after 13 weeks off. I've had a lot of time off stimulants (a lot of time for me, since I usually use SOMEthing all of the time), and have only been using them again since training again. My stim tolerance is very high, and I've actually been told that I shouldn't be able to take as much as I can and should not be dosing as much as I do.

I have followed many of Rosie's logs since I first came to AM and am quite aware how dedicated she is, that is why I raised the question/concern. It's not about how big of a bada** you are, sometimes your body can't keep up with the minds desire to keep pushing it past its limits. This is not weakness, it is intelligence ;).
Once upon a time, I would not have listened to my body and just kept pushing it - actually, I did, up until it finally gave out on me in March. Hence I have been cautious starting back training again this time, lowering my volume but keeping the intensity, and making sure I have days off. 'Easing' into anything is not me and it's been as much of a struggle to do that as it has been to find the goods to get through some sessions when I know I'm not completely up to it. My body isn't what it used to be, a sad fact that I have difficulty accepting, and I know that I can't abuse it like I have done in the past - doesn't stop me wanting to and doing it sometimes, though. Besides, it's the only way to get anywhere. For me anyways.

Let's just see what this week does.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 9 & 10

TRAINING

Day 9

1. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 5 x 4-5RM
2. Overhead BB Squats 4 x 5RM
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 5RM
4. BB Ab Rollout 4 x 5

Stretch 20 min.

Day 10

HIIT Cardio:
a. 5 min easy
b. 30 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 5 min easy

Gym (45 sec recovery between sets):
1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 5 x 8RM
2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8-9RM
3. BB Romanian Deadlift (plates to floor) 5 x 8RM
4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 8RM
5. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 5 x 8

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: The last two days, I have gotten ~8 hours sleep for both of them.

Energy: I have been waking starting and feeling and continuing on like I am in a permanent "crash".

Other Notes: The last two days I have NOT used any stimulants, just for a brief reprieve, and will be starting back again with BLACK CATS, T-911, and ASGT tomorrow. Also a note to add that from tomorrow, I will be dosing BLACK CATS at 3 caps first thing, and Drive at 3 caps per dose (changes reflected in post #1).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
subb'd, looks like a quality log. Very interested in the results of the stack. Good Luck Rosie

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant remember if you had said or not, but have you used something like Reset-AD before Rosie? This may be a stupid question as i know you definately know your supps but figured id ask lol.

I know the feeling of being in a permanent crash, with my job i sit in the dark and look at radar scopes all day, so by the time i leave work im in a permanent "crash" so to speak lol.

Logs lookin good as always though. :bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 13 x 1 min effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: A further 8 hours sleep last night, waking to feel even worse than I have the last few days, with sore throat, swollen glands and tongue, and stuffy head (sigh).

Mood/Aggression: Calm, the aggression lurking beneath the surface.

Energy: I have energy today! Back on stims and 3 caps of BLACK CATS makes a world of difference!

Stimulant Effects: No stim effects, though.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I was not in the mood for anything when I woke up, but with 10 minutes of dosing 3 caps of BLACK CATS, my mind was highly alert and THERE, ready to go.

Stress: Still high.

Libido: Back on top!

Endurance: Speed endurance is starting to pick up a lot better now.

Pump: In legs.

Quality of Training: Another HIIT session for this week (yes, I did today's training yesterday and yesterday's training today), with longer intervals and shorter recovery time, and having the energy and stamina for it.

Recovery: My body no longer aches all over - just my head and neck . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant remember if you had said or not, but have you used something like Reset-AD before Rosie? This may be a stupid question as i know you definately know your supps but figured id ask lol.

I know the feeling of being in a permanent crash, with my job i sit in the dark and look at radar scopes all day, so by the time i leave work im in a permanent "crash" so to speak lol.

Logs lookin good as always though. :bigok:
Nope, I have never used Reset-AD - I was actually selected to log it a couple of years ago, but never received the product. I have a few supplements that help, but other than that, I just work through it, really.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

TRAINING

1. BB Front Squats 5 x 5RM
2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 5 x 5RM
3. Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls (feet on bench) 5 x 5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: A mere 80 minutes and lots of tossing and turning . . .

Mood/Aggression: Still surprisingly calm . . .

Energy: Definitely!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Complete focus and concentration.

Stress: High (as always).

Libido: RAGING!!!

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Exactly the same as last week.

Vascularity: Pretty decent.

Quality of Training: Resistance session was good. Although I used the same weights as last week, some of my earlier sets on some exercises felt a little easier and not as much effort - although by the later sets I WAS working.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you say "libido is raging", makes me laugh cuz ive never heard a girls say that.
:lmao: :rofl:
in parties im gonna start slipping t911 and drive into girl's drinks :lol:
im JK

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you say "libido is raging", makes me laugh cuz ive never heard a girls say that.
:lmao: :rofl:
in parties im gonna start slipping t911 and drive into girl's drinks :lol:
im JK
:toofunny: Would it be better to just say I'm thinking like a guy? :wiggle: :shocked1:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. But like I've said before, T-911 does that to me :wink1:
do you know if t911 dissolves into water completely? also is it morally wrong to slip t911 into a girls drink? :icon_lol: :nana:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRAINING

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: A mere 80 minutes and lots of tossing and turning . . .

Mood/Aggression: Still surprisingly calm . . .

Energy: Definitely!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Complete focus and concentration.

Stress: High (as always).

Libido: RAGING!!!

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Exactly the same as last week.

Vascularity: Pretty decent.

Quality of Training: Resistance session was good. Although I used the same weights as last week, some of my earlier sets on some exercises felt a little easier and not as much effort - although by the later sets I WAS working.
LG Sciences is not responsible for any children they may come after product use;) :lol:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you know if t911 dissolves into water completely? also is it morally wrong to slip t911 into a girls drink? :icon_lol: :nana:
If you find a drink that can mask the taste, more power to you. That is a funny idea though, I gave you a test pill to get you horny, not a roofie(sp).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno, never tried it . . . :nono2: And yes, very morally wrong :slap: Besides, why would you want someone who's not fully conscious of what they're doing? :speechless: Enough on this topic :ugh2:

LG Sciences is not responsible for any children they may come after product use;) :lol:
No worries there - it's not ever likely to happen to me, LOL :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~3 hours, but sure didn't seem like it. Woke with a mega-migraine carryover from last night at work.

Mood/Aggression: My aggression has gone kaput over the last few days (what's up with that?)

Energy: I have energy, but I don't, if that makes any sense.

Mental Focus and Clarity: As with energy, I have focus, but I don't - I know; I'm weird.

Libido: No words left here . . .

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Did an easy session today.

Recovery: My legs, especially my quads and adductors, are actually sore from yesterday (or a culmination of days).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the migraine's. My wife has them also. Hopefully a little rest and relaxation over the weekend is what you need.