24/M/NJ seeks PRs, LTR w/ Size+Strength. (Natadrol Unsponsored)

1. 24/M/NJ seeks PRs, LTR w/ Size+Strength. (Natadrol Unsponsored)

6'3"
    ~260lbs
    ~14%bf

Best sets:

Bench: 350 confirmed (362 1rm calculated)
    Squats: 455 confirmed (475 calculated)
    Dead: 565 confirmed (590 calculated)
    OHP: 245 confirmed (250 calculated)

I give the bull**** calculated numbers as a basis for comparison - it gives a way for any particularly intense set to be quantified in one number. I don't claim to be any stronger than what I have actually lifted in casual conversation; I am not "that guy")

Training is a 4x/week split:

Heavy Upper
    Light Lower
    Rest
    Light Upper
    Heavy Lower

(Squatting and Deading 2x/week. Yes, it hurts)

The Diet: About maintenance. Focusing a little more on Protein and PWO meal. Cleanish "bulk". I want strength and LBM for now, with a minimum of spillover into fat. I really want the 405 bench/505 squat/605 dead combo.

The Stack:

Natadrol (starting at 6, will bump to 8, have 3 bottles)
    T911 (on cycle, will do something else for PCT) EDIT: Being careful with this after adverse yohimbine reaction.

Protein/Fish Oil/Creatine/VitD/Zinc (staples)

Yellow gold

Leucine in the PWO shake

caffeine/13dm/aakg/glycerine on hand for PreWO when I feel like it.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

2. 3 doses in and I can notice a slight testicular difference - I wonder if my PCT from the HDrol cycle was not the best. Still, suggests that Natadrol definitely is an androgen in vivo.

EDIT - difference is in "high and tight" nothing in mass obviously.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

3. good luck bud, I'm in .. how many caps of t911 u dosing along with natadrol ?
    •   

4. 2 a day to start with. I can feel them, but the Yohimbine I am sensitive to.

I think I will run at least 6bromo and DAA for PCT, I may grab a bottle of Torem as well to make sure I am good and recharged.

Also adding in Acetyl L carnitine (androgen receptor boost)

Diuretic effect kicking in, brb!

Marginal workout today. PRs for reps on hammer strength incline press (11@305) and cable row (10 @ 275)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

5. Well, that was awful. I woke up at 6:18am with my heart pounding. I still feel a little elevated. I think I am going to have to cut the T911 out.

I think I will still run a T-booster while on Natadrol, I just wish T911 had worked out for me. I might try to take it away from my preworkout stimulants, which I take only on rare occasions.

The combination, though, of caffeine 100mg, 1,3 dimethylamylamine, and the yohimbine was WAY too much for me. Interestingly, I have had this exact feeling before (waking up with racing heart after being able to sleep) from taking some weight loss stimulant pill before a night of mild drinking.

Also intriguing is that yohimbine appears to have an extremely short half life - so why did I not have my worst reaction until 12 hours later? A possible explanation that as hinted at on the internet is the long half life of the 11-hydroxy metabolite. That caught my eye, because the reason marijuana edibles can be so potent (and nausea inducing) is also an 11-hydroxy metabolite that is longer lasting and ~4x as psychoactive.

Not that the structures are similar.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

6. Resumed T911 without other stims, no issues yet. Maybe I'm getting used to the yohimbine.

Bumping to 2/4/2 or 3/3/3 soon on the ND....****ed up my shoulder a little over the weekend, and gym was closed today. Big test of the ND tmrw.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

7. Tore a hole in my belt deading today, causing me to hurt my back...(was going 535 for reps)

PRs

olympic ez bar curls - 14RP @140
    Medium grip cable curls - 12@200 strict form (not 100% sure this is a PR)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

8. Back and shoulder healing/healed a lot faster than expected... off today.

Bumping to 8 ND aka getting this show on the road.

No more negative sides from the T911 yet. Honestly haven't noticed much. Diet is probably still around maintenance:

AM 20g whey shake - http://www.ergo-log.com/proteinbreakfast.html

Breakfast wrap - eggs, tortilla, cheese, ham or turkey bacon typically - probably 30g protein in here

Lunch - 1+lb of meat, some carb source - 100-150g+ protein

Prewo - 20g shake, carbs

PostWO - 20g whey, 32oz milk, chocolate syrup

Dinner - 1+lb meat, more carbs (2 cups rice is typical), 100-150g+ protein

Pre bed shake - Muscle milk + 16oz milk - 50g protein
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

9. Best sets of the day

Bench - 315x4

Hammer incline press 6@365 (PR)

Did some cable flyes 12 @ 120 per arm, felt pretty good squeeze, I never do traditional bodybuilding stuff like this anymore, but the week got cut short by 4th of july so I went with a split

Skull crushers 8@ 125

Bumped to 8 caps ND, looked a little more vascular IMO, maybe slightly better pump and a harder feeling. Strength increase?...Maybe. Too soon to tell.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

10. Maybe kicking in at 8 caps/day??? I feel and look a little harder, noticing bits of vascularity here and there.

If anyone reading this has access to the paper regarding the androgenic access of tinaspora cordifolia, please contact me - I'd like to try to extrapolate the Q ratio for this stuff and try to figure out the effective dosage compared to other PHs.

Back and Bis:

PR: Flite machine (like a nautilus lat pulldown) 315 8,2,2 RestPaused (hadn't done these in a while, but massive PR here)

T-bar row machine - the weight is further out than normal so it is a bit harder than with an olympic bar + handle. 270 7,3 RestPaused Also did one at 315 just to max the entire bar with 45s.

Olympic EZ bar curls: 8,3,2 @ 140 PR by 5lbs, matched reps.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

11. Looking pretty good so far, what day are you on? Any bodyweight changes?

12. Today is Day 13. The minor injuries I mentioned have cleared nicely, weight is up a little, and I think I look better right now.

I will really be trying to hammer strength in the coming weeks. Strength is why I train.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

13. Looking good bro. Keep it up. Im following. Studded.

14. Thanks bro.

Nice strength pop today.

Best Set:

Incline DB Press 130s 7,3,2 <---probably would have gotten more if it wasn't wobbly from never doing these.

I should note at this point I have experienced no negative sides. I'm hoping that I get a strength boost in my major powerlifts when I go back to them next week. I can feel myself sliding into a DC scheme...love that intensity.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

15. Best Sets

DB shoulder press
    4 sets of 5@ 100lb DBs - felt heavier than it should have, interference from incline bench, for sure.

Leg press
    7@24 plates -> 7 *******s off the pins
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

16. Update: Slightly concerned about my libido/suppression. Bad mood today (possibly jet lagged, back from vacation)

PRs
    Seated military - 5@220
    Hammer Strength Shoulders - 5 @ 315
    Cybex seated leg press - 20@ 505 (whole stack)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

17. ****ty workout tonight.

Did some rehab Deadlifts, back is still a little tweaked. I won't be hitting a new max I don't think.

Bench @265 - 8,6,6.5 -> basically the same as 3 weeks ago
    HS incline 8 5 5@ 315 (this is shamefully terrible if you look at the last workout I did with this)

Decent cable rows 10 9 8 @ 285 (PR)

Overall, not impressed at the moment with natadrol @ 8 caps. I might need to go to 10. Advice from an LG rep is welcome at this point.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

18. Hit a nice set of squats 5@405 - these had been lagging so I'm glad to get back to this pretty shameful level of strength.

should presses with 90s - 15,5,3 <--monster set

triceps overhead press - 110 db - 15,7,4 <---sore today

No suppression or libido problems now, weird how I feel like that is pulsing in and out....had some good sex today so everything is working lol.

Maybe this is the week the strength starts to pop.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

19. nope, NO PRs today (chest/back)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

20. 9@365 squats (ehhh, OK i guess)

9@200 seated military (PR)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

21. Didn't eat enough, terrible day. Sort of trying to lean out a little while retaining strength since ND doesn't seem to have particularly favorable bulking properties for me.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

22. Felt some prostate "pressure" last night - not very confidence inspiring. Thinking about quitting this stuff and getting rid of the last bottle.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

23. I'm done. I don't know what to do with the rest of this stuff, but it isn't working for me. I believe that it is an exogenous androgen, yes, maybe I just don't respond? I don't have anything positive to say, really. I did set some PR-ish sets, but those weren't anything out of the norm. I had a TERRIBLE workout yesterday. Also, ether the yohimbine in T911 or something in ND seems to keep me up too late. This log has not been a paragon of perfect training or diet, so for that I apologize. Injuries didn't help. This is probably the last thing I will log.

I spent $75 on products whose principal function seems to be reminding me that I could have had a cycle for that.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yoshi's Natadrol/M1-D Log (unsponsored)
    By yoshi5674 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. Natadrol Log (unsponsored)
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 02:16 AM
  3. Finally HERE!! Natadrol & Alpha One CyCLE! (unsponsored)
    By gymrat5713 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Does size come with strength only?
    By hypo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 01:09 PM
  5. Size Vs Strength
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 12:25 AM