BDUB's pouring on the Grog with LG's N.O. Infuse (Sponsored)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The Scurvy Curs at LG have been generous enough to let me log their topical pump product, N.O. Infuse.

Here is the write up:

no-infuse.jpg

NO-Infuse is a powerful combination of NO potentiators, as well as other vial compounds that is designed to increase muscular endurance, speed recovery, and provide vital nutrients to the specific muscles you are working that day.

When applied pre-workout, NO Infuse goes to work, increasing the blood flow to that area, and raising the temperature of the local area. This means that when you work out, waste products such as lactic acid and others are being removed at a faster rate, allowing you to workout harder, and push your muscles further than ever before! If you think you have seen pumps, trust me my friend, you have seen NOTHING yet. This is a product you can see working. Forget all about swallowing a few pills and hoping they are doing something. With NO-Infuse, within 15 minutes of applying, you will SEE huge increases in vascularity, and once you start moving the weights, look out! One testers feedback went as far as to call them “shirt busting pumps”!

The most impressive thing about NOINFUSE is the ability to reduce inflammation and heal sore muscles and joints. Users are reporting near miracle regeneration of joint and muscle inflammation from the first application!

Topical Use Only
Serving Size: 10 Sprays
Servings per Container: 48

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend of Ingredients:
500 mg **
L-Arginine
Arginine AKG
DiArginine Malate
Citruline Malate
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Adenosine TriPhosphate
Adenosine MonoPhosphate
Nicotinic Acid

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Isopropyl Alc Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol

A little bit about me: I am currently on a matainance/slow cut cycle for summer. I dropped about 20 lbs since winter, and am trying to keep the definition up, and maybe lose a little more BF.

My workout: I am currently on a 5 on 2 off split of: Legs/Arms/Shoulders & Traps/Chest/Back. Weights are farily heavy, with reps fairly low. I toss in a few higher volume sets in each week to mix things up a bit. I am also hitting cardio/abs 2-3 per week. 15-20 mins of HIIT, followed by a weighted ab routien.

Supps I will be taking along side N.O. Infuse:
Fish oil: 6g
Vit D: 6g
Multi
Resveratrol
LG Slin: 2-4 with carb meals
ON NitroCore24/LG Lipotropic Protein

What am I looking for while on N.O Infuse: As per LG's writeup, I will be looking for:

-BIGGER, Fuller Muscles
-Increased Vascularity and Blood Flow
-Increased Site Specific Pumps
-Increased Strength, Power and Endurance
-Increased targeted Delivery Of Nutrients To Muscles Cells Rather Than Fat Cells
-Speedier Recovery From Exercise

I have never used a topical supp before, so I am very excited to see what N.O Infuse will do for my pumps and recovery.

As I will be primarly updating this log on a government computer, the booty will have to wait until I get home in the evenings. Fear not though swashbucklers, their will be plenty of booty to loot.

Dead men tell no tales!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

NO Infuse Final Review

As I stated at the beginning of this log, the results I was looking for while on NO Infuse were:

BIGGER, Fuller Muscles
-Increased targeted Delivery Of Nutrients To Muscles Cells Rather Than Fat Cells
-Speedier Recovery From Exercise

I will break down each claim, and how I felt it applied to me.

The first three really go hand in hand

BIGGER, Fuller Muscles
As this product is primarily a pump product, this was the area I was most interested in, and this is where NO Infuse really shines. Starting after my warm up sets, I already had a decent pump. As the sets continued, the pumps just got better. I really liked the targeted application, and I think the results were better than a system wide pump product in pill or powder form. It really lets you target what you are working out. My best days while on NO Infuse would have to be arms days. The vascularity was pretty insane. I have never seen my arms so vascular. I received several comments on the road maps that became my arms. The wife thought it was gross, but I loved it!

I did hit several PRs while on NO Infuse. I did not see any crazy power gains, but my energy stayed high. The fact that I was pumped to the gills most of the time kept me motivated to hit more sets and keep the pump.

-I was using SLIN while on NO Infuse, so I could not really notice the nutrient partitioning aspect. I am on a maintenance/cut for summer so fat loss has been up. I cannot really say whether NO Infuse helped with that or not.

-Speedier Recovery From Exercise-
Although the bottle says to spray after a workout as well as before, I did not spray after that often. I wanted the bottle to last as long as possible, and thought that I would get the most benefit from spraying before. I have been cranking up the intensity in my workouts lately to help burn the cals, and although I am sore somewhere most of the time, my strength in the gym never suffered.

-Other Notes
Another aspect of NO Infuse that I really love, is the ability to stack it with other products. Due to there not being any caffeine, you can stack with a product like Anadraulic State, or Anadraulic Pump. This is really great it you want the added pump without being overstimed.

The only con I had with NO Infuse is how it made my skin feel. I always felt very sticky after applying it. Also, it tended to dry out my skin. It was nothing serious, just a little dry.

Overall Impression
-Overall, NO Infuse is a great and very underrated product. It does what the name suggests, it infuses you with some pretty crazy pumps. If you are looking for a non stim NO product, or wanna add some more NO to your Pre Workout, NO Infuse is just the thing for you. I will definitely be buying some more of this stuff. Thanks again LG for letting my log this great product!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
get some Brohemeth or I will send you down to meet Davy Jones...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (28Jun)

Leg pumps can be a bad thing, but I was anxious to get started, so I sprayed 10 pumps on each leg about 30 mins prior to my leg workout.

Initial thoughts:
Liquid is non sticky/greasy, and has a slight alcohol smell. The bottle is easy to pump, and dries on the skin in a matter of seconds. Would shaving hair off help with absorption?

Workout:
Leg Press: 320x15, 590x8, 860x6, 1040x4(PR!)

Front Squat: 135x8, 155x8, 175x6, 195x4

Seated Leg Extensions: 135x10, 165x8, 195x6, 210x6

Laying Leg Curls: 120x8, 160x6, 185x6, 185x6(drop 160x4, 120x6, 90x6)

Standing Calf Raises: 195x12, 235x8, 255x6, 255x6(drop 235x6, 195x6, 155x6)

Kindda short workout but an awesome one. I don't know it if was the NO Infuse already or what, but the leg press felt great. I was able to get my knees to my chest for every rep, even with the 1040. My quads were cramping up the rest of the workout, so the other exercises kindda suffered, but I'm ok with that. During the leg extensions, I definitely saw some nice quad separation, and my legs felt huge.

I didn’t spray any NO Infuse after the workout yesterday, but I am going to give it a shot after today's arm workout. Looking forward to some nice pumps this afternoon!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (29JUN)

Sprayed 10 pumps on each arm about 30 mins prior to hitting the gym.

Floor Chins: 4 sets of 12

Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 35x8, 45x8, 55x6, 60x6(PR!)(drop 35x6, 25x6)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 70x8, 90x8, 105x6, 105x6(drop 95x4, 70x6, 45x6)

Standing Unilateral DB Hammer Curls:40x8, 40x8, 40x6, 40x6
-Superset with-
Reverse Grip BB Curls: 50x8, 50x8, 50x6, 50x6

Skull Crushers: 75x8, 95x8, 115x8, 135x6(PR!)

Bilateral Underhand Triceps Pressdown: 120x10, 150x8, 170x8, 190x6, 190x6

Seated Unilateral DB Triceps Extension: 25x10, 35x8, 35x8, 45x6(drop 25x6)

My arms were pretty pumped up after the chins, but during the DB curls, the pumps got crazy. Veins were popping out everywhere. The pump maintained throughout the entire workout. My arms felt huge afterwards.

I sprayed 10 pumps per arm about 10 mins after.

My arms are crazy sore today. Must have done something right yesterday.

Today I will be hitting chest. Good times

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (30JUN)

10 sprays to each arm, and 20 on the chest about 30 mins prior to the gym.

I noticed some veins popping out in my forearms while driving over.

I have been watching some of Jay Cutler's chest workouts, and he likes to stretch the chest out, then pump it up with blood. I have been following this idea lately, and really like it so far.

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Incline Press: 90x12, 180x8, 270x8, 360x6, 450x4

Flat Bench DB Press: 80x10, 90x8, 105x8, 115x6

Incline DB Flyes: 50x10, 65x8, 75x6, 75x6

Decline BB Press: 185x10, 225x8, 245x6, 275x6

Freaking awesome workout yesterday. I love hitting the Iso-Laterals first. They really stretch out the pecs, and I can get a nice mid pec squeeze at the top of the motion. My chest was crazy pumped after these.

The Iso-Laterals are a lot of work, so my following lifts usually suffer as a result, but yesterday that was not the case. The DB Presses felt great, and I had enough in the tank to hit 275 on the incline. Good times!

I sprayed 10 more pumps to the arms and chest post workout, and while doing so noticed some nice veins in my upper chest. This stuff freaking works!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (01JUL)

Work up at 0400 this morning to hit back. I sprayed 10 pumps per arm, and tried to get as much as I could on my upper back and lats. I avoided my lower back because I always get a good pump down there, and I didn’t want it to become painful.

Pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

Close Grip T-Bar Rows: 90x12, 180x10, 225x8, 270x6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x10, 195x8, 225x8, 240x6

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 195x8, 225x8, 240x6, 240x6

Close Grip Seated Rows: 165x10, 210x8, 240x8, 270x6

Bent Over DB Rows: 70x10, 90x8, 100x6, 100x6

No complaints this morning. Lats started pumping up with the pull-ups, and kept on getting bigger. The pump was painful towards the end. Arms were nice and veiny as well. I think I'll be spraying my arms for every workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumping this thread. We need more chatter in here.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd wanna see what it does.
hey you should apply it to your genitals before getting busy to see what happens :p

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
bumping this thread. We need more chatter in here.
I hear ya. I was out of town for the long weekend, but I am back now. I hit shoulders yesterday, and just got done with arms. Updates to follow...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 (06Jul)

Had to work a 12 hour shift yesterday, so I got to the gym about an hour before closing. I had to hit the delts/traps hard and fast.

Sprayed 10 pumps on each delt as well as 10 on each arm and some on the traps.

I am Legends: 4 sets of 12

Seated DB Overhead Press: 55x12, 65x10, 80x8, 80x6

Bent Over DB Lateral Raises: 30x8, 35x8, 40x8, 45x6

BB Front Raises: 40x10, 50x8, 60x8, 60x6

Leaning Cable Lateral Raises: 25x8, 30x8, 35x6, 35x6

BB Shrugs: 135x12, 225x12, 315x8, 405x6, 495x3

Felt great to be back in the gym after 4 days off. My back/delts were crazy pumped after the I am Legends. The bent over raises really hit the rear delts as well. Its hard for me to get a good pump in the delts, so I really think the NO Infuse is starting to kick in.

Trap felt great as well. I was able to get 3 solid reps in at 495. Good times.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (07Jul)

Sprayed about 15 pumps on each arm about 30 mins before getting off work and hitting arms.

Standing DB Curls: 35x8, 45x8, 55x6, 45x6

Bilateral Incline DB Curls: 4 sets of 25x8 ( I really focused on the contractions for these. Felt awesome.)

Standing Close Grip EZ Bar Curls: 65x8, 75x6, 75x6, 65x6

DB Preacher Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 25 (8,8,8,6)

Seated overhead triceps press: 70x15, 105x8, 125x8, 135x6

Skull Crushers: 85x12, 95x10, 105x6, 105x6
-superset with-
DB Skull Crushers: 25x15, 25x8, 20x10, 15x10

Underhand Cable Pressdowns: 100x10, 114x8, 130x6, 130x6, 120x8
-Superset with-
Cable Kickbacks: 5 sets of 10x12

Awesome workout this afternoon. I wish I brought a camera to show you guys how crazy pumped/veiny I was. I was pretty insane. I am loving this stuff!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow love that girl in pink
her as$ is freakin awesome

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for the lack out updates lately. Have been having some crazy internet issues. Everything seems to working now, so I should be back on track.

Here are some highlights from this past week:

Thursday/Back: 20 sprays on back, and 10 per arm:
Close Grip T-Bar Row: 315x6, Lat Pulldowns: 255x6

Friday/Chest: 20 sprays on chest, and 10 per arm:
Iso Lateral Press: 450x6, Bench Press: 315x6

Monday/Cardio/Abs/Legs: 15 sprays per leg, and a few on the arms just for fun. Cardio/Abs were in the morning, Legs in the afternoon:
Leg press: 1040x4, Front Squats: 185x6

3 more awesome workout this past week. I am feeling great in the gym. Arms have been crazy vascular, and the pumps everywhere else have just been crazy. 315 on bench was the highlight of last week. I can never go that heavy after hitting the Iso Lateral Press, but the strength was there, so I took it!

I will be hitting some HITT/Abs at lunch, then return after work to hit arms. There are several events coming up that require my shirt to not be worn, so I gotta keep up that beach bod. :scool:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did you spay your back?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was arms day. I sprayed about 15 pumps per arm about 30 mins prior.

I hit:
Floor chins: 4 sets
Standing Unilateral DB curls: 4 sets
Unilateral Incline DB curls: 4 sets
Hammer Strength MTS curls: 4 sets
DB Hammer Curls: 4 sets
Reverse Grip BB curls: 4 sets
Seated One Arm Triceps extensions: 4 sets
Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets
Weighted Bench Dips: 4 sets

The pump was amazing today! While I was hitting the DB curls, my lifting partner said he had never seen so many veins before. I was rather impressed if I say so myself. Everything felt full and tight during the workout, and the pump lasted several hours after I got home. I love this stuff!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking of ordering some especially since i found it for $10

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/Traps yesterday.

10 sprays to each arm and delt, and a few on the traps.

I am Legends: 4 sets
Seated DB Press: 4 sets ( I got up 90's x4 on the last set!)
Bent Over DB Lateral Raises: 4 sets
BB Upright Rows:4 sets
High Cable Crossovers: 4 sets
DB Shrugs: 4 sets
Hammer Strength Shrugs: 4 sets

90's on the DB press with no spot is great for me. I was stoked after I hit those. I got a pump in the delts, and my traps felt like they were touching my ears after the shrugs.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Back/Cardio/Abs day

On my lunch break I hit 20 mins of HIIT on the upright bike, then did 6 sets of weighted cruches.

After work I sprayed my back and arms, and then was off to the gym.

Floor Pull-ups: 4 sets of 12

Deadlifts: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x4

Lat Pulldowns: 180x10, 210x8, 240x6, 210x6

Close Grip Seated Rows: 180x12, 220x10, 260x8, 300x8

Hammer Strength Iso Lateral pulldowns: 90x12, 180x8, 230x6, 180x6

I usually have to use straps on the 405s, but not this time. I was able to get 4 really good reps in without em.
The rest of the workout was great. Lats felt really pumped, and I could feel a nice valley going on in my lower back.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This morning I hit Chest. My workout partner slept in today, so I did not have a spotter. I still got some really good lifts in though.

20 sprays on the chest, and 10 per arm.

Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Press: 90x15, 180x12, 270x8, 360x6, 450x6, 180x12

Flat Bench DB Press: 75x10, 90x8, 105x6, 115x6

Incline BB Press: 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x6

Cable Flyes: 60x10, 90x8, 100x6, 100x6

I felt pretty confident this morning, so I let myself so fairly heavy without a spot. Everything went smooth, no dropped weights. :sombrero:

During morning muster at work, I got an award, so people had to line up and shake my hand. Everyone kept commenting on the veins in my arms, and how many there were. Good times!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread is so lonely but dont worry im still here

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
this thread is so lonely but dont worry im still here
Yeah it really is man. Thanks for sticking with me. I know im not the most interesting logger around, but I tell it like it is.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it really is man. Thanks for sticking with me. I know im not the most interesting logger around, but I tell it like it is.
no prob im interested in this
trying to see if its worth my $10

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've been following along bud. Doing a great job so far. Keep up the hard work.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was legs day.

I sprayed about 20 pumps on each leg, and it was off to the gym.

Leg Press: 4 sets
Front Squats: 4 sets
Seated Leg Extensions: 4 sets with 4 extra sets of my left leg only. Trying to get it up to par with my right leg.
Seated Leg Curls: 4 sets
Standing Calves Raises 1 giant set with 10 drops, 15 second rest in between sets.

I have never seen veins on the sides of my calves until yesterday. After the raises I was looking at them, and there were veins everywhere! It was crazy. Looked like a road map down there. Today I noticed they were still there. Good times!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are enjoying this bud

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are enjoying this bud
I sure am man. This is a very underrated product. I hadn't really heard anything about NO Infuse until this logging opportunity came up. I love the fact that there is no stim in it as well, so I can take some ASGT or another stim PWO and get a crazy pump.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Did some quick arms yesterday during lunch.

20 sprays to the arms 30 mins prior.

Rope Pressdowns: 50x20, 60x15, 70x12, 80x10, 90x8

EZ Bar Cable Pressdowns: 160x12, 190x10, 215x8, 215x8

Seated One Arm DB Extensions: 25x12, 30x10, 30x10, 35x8(drop 25x6)

DB Skull Crushers: 25x10, 30x8, 30x8, 35x6

Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 30x8, 40x8, 50x8, 50x6(drop 40x6, 30x6, 20x8)

Close Grip EZ Curls: 65x10, 75x10, 85x8, 85x6(drop 45x20)

Short but sweet workout yesterday. Didn't have much time, so I really focused on pumping the blood into the muscle and keeping it in there.

I usually hit bi's first, but decided to hit tri's first instead. I think it was a good call. My bi's were crazy pumped before I even hit them. The veins were out in force.

Today I will be hitting some shoulders/traps after work. I'll see if I can get some HIIT/abs in during lunch.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I had time for some HIIT/abs yesterday at lunch, so I sprayed my calves and quads, and hit the bike.

20 mins HIIT on upright bike
(Had a nice calf/quad pump getting off the bike. The quads were nice and tight, and the veins on the sides of my calves were back in force.

Weighted Cable Crunches: 150x15, 170x12, 190x12, 225x12, 245x8, 190x12
-Superset with-
DB sidebends: 50x12, 60x12, 70x12, 80x12, 45x25

After work I went back and hit some shoulders/traps.

I sprayed my arms/shouders/traps, about 15 pumps per side.

Seated DB Press: 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6

Bent Over DB Lateral Raises: 35x12, 35x12, 40x8, 40x8

DB Front Raises: 25x12, 30x10, 35x8. 35x8

High Cable Shoulder Crossovers: 25x12, 35x12, 50x8, 50x8

BB Shrugs: 135x12, 225x10, 315x8, 405x8

Great workout yesterday. 90s on the press got me amped for the rest of the workout. Pump was good to. I really felt it on the bent over raises. Really tore up my rear delts.

Today is Back day. Probably going during lunch, and maybe after work as well it I cant squeeze it all in.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Had a great weekend in LA, getting very little sleep. Good times.

I had to do the Navy Physical Readiness Test this morning as part of the Command Fitness Leader course I am attending this week. Decided not to spray before the test. Don't really know how pumped legs would feel during a run. Didn't want to risk it.

I did however, hit legs this afternoon. 15 sprays to each leg.
Didn't go crazy today cuz I already got a decent workout with the PRT.

Leg Press: 4 sets
Front Squats:4 sets (I hit 195x4, which I was pretty happy about)
Seated Leg Extensions: 4 sets
Standing Calve Raises: 10 descending sets with a 15 sec rest in between sets. (I got a crazy pump on these. Veins all over the place)

Legs are gone right now. The combo of the run a lifting killed them.

I took a pic this morning after the PRT. Ill be posting it up after I upload from my iPhone.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ that looks nothing like your avitar pic

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This Command Fitness Leader course I am in right now has us spend a lot of time in the gym. We are learning how to lead PT sessions to the rest of our commands. I have been able to get some lifting in during lunch break.

I hit arms yesterday, and shoulders today. With all the gym labs plus lifting, I have been getting about 3.5 hours of gym time in each day. Good thing its summer cut time!

The pumps continue to be awesome. I have felt a decrease in recovery time as well. I was thinking that all this aerobic training would wear me out, but I am still feeling great during my lifts.

The bottle is almost empty though. All good things must come to an end. I'll need to get another bottle soon!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Legs day!

Running on about 4 hours of sleep + 8 hours of work. Good times :)

I dont have much NO Infuse left, so I didnt get a full dose today. Wanna save the last few pumps for arms tomorrow!

Squats: 4 sets
Front Squats: 4 sets
Weighted lunges: 4 sets of 20
Seated Leg Extensions: 4 sets
Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets

Awesome workout today. I was sweating all over the place. I love when lifting becomes cardio. Killing two birds! Quads were very pumped. After the lunges, it got pretty crazy. I could not move them for a while after the 4th set. Once again, had some nice veins on the ol calves.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I hit arms on Tuesday, and shoulders/traps yesterday.

I had enough NO Infuse to get though both workouts, and I think there is still enough for back today.

Tuesday:

HIIT Cardio/Abs at lunch

Arms after work

Seated Overhead DB Triceps Extension: 75x15, 90x12, 105x8, 120x6

Reverse Grip EZ bar Cable Pressdowns: 120x10, 130x10, 140x8, 150x6

One Arm Rope Pressdowns: 40x10, 40x8, 50x8, 50x6

BB Skull Crushers: 75x10, 95x8, 120x6, 120x6
-superset with-
DB Skull Crushers: 25x0, 25x8, 20x8, 20x8

Standing DB Curls: 35x10, 45x8, 55x6, 55x6(drop 35x8, 25x8)

Seated Incline DB Curls: 35x8, 35x8, 45x6, 45x6

Hammer Strength MTS Curls: 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 60x8(drop 50x8, 40x8, 30x8, 20x8)

Reverse Grip Cable Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 80x6
-superset with-
One Arm Cable Hammer Curls: 50x8, 50x8, 60x8, 60x8

This stuff never disappoints. Veins were out in force again, and the pump was awesome.

Wednesday:

HIIT/Abs at lunch

Shoulders/Traps after work.

Seated Overhead DB Press: 60x10, 75x8, 90x 6, 90x6

Bent Over Lateral Raises: 40x10, 40x10, 45x8, 45x8

DB Clean and Press: 45x10, 45x10, 55x10

High Cable Reverse Crossovers: 40x15, 50x12, 60x10, 60x8(drop 50x10, 40x10, 30x10)

BB Shrugs: 135x15, 225x12, 315x10, 405x8, 135x15

I killed my shoulders yesterday. I can hardly move my arms upward. Had a really nice Trap pump after the shrugs. Good times.

Today I will be hitting back.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Back Day

I sprayed what I could on my lats and upper back. Think I can squeeze one more workout in with this stuff.

Pull-ups: 4 sets of 12

Close Grip T-Bar Rows: 90x20, 180x12, 225x8, 270x6

Over Hand Bent Over BB Rows: 135x12, 135x12, 185x10, 225x8

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 150x10, 180x8, 210x6, 210c6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 150x8, 165x6, 165x6, 180x6

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns: 100x12, 120x12, 140x8, 140x8

Hammer Strength DY rows: 90x12, 180x8, 230x6, 230x6(drop 140x6)

Pullups: 1 set of 10

I was feeling great at the gym and didn’t want to stop. I had a lot of energy, and my strength felt pretty good. Lats were flying away again. Really got some nice contractions in.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Woke up at 0400 this morning, had a bowl of Kashi, finished off the rest of the NO Infuse on my chest, and was off to the gym.

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Incline Press: 90x20, 180x15, 270x10, 360x6, 360x6(drop 180x10, 90x10)(This is my favorite chest exercise, so I got a little carried away on the amount of sets.

Bench Press: 135x12, 225x8, 275x6, 275x6.

Cable Flyes: 85x12, 100x8, 100x8, 100x6

Incline DB Press: 75x10, 85x10, 95x8, 105x6

Standing DB Curls: 30x12, 35x12, 40x10(Trying to bring up my arms, so I threw these in at the end.)

Chest felt amazing this morning. Got a crazy good pump on the iso laterals, and hit 105s on the incline Press. It was a good day!

Alas, my bottle of NO Infuse is empty now. I will be writing my final review after I enjoy this weekend!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome bro