Another week and a new diet. SWEETNESS

jessta

jessta

Awards
Ok sorry I skipped my post last week. My classes are keeping my super busy and plus work..so here we go a week behing..but still as focused as ever.
I am in my 4th week of supress -C =complete vein popping craziness. :stooges:I seriously cant believe the blugginess of my veins. WOW is all i can say...so way to go to the supress-C cortisol suppliment.
Also I have recently changed my diet ..im carb cycling (bla bla bla) 100 to 200 2 low days 1 high...2 low days 2 high. Hopefully this will kick that metabolism into high gear and help drop some body fat %%%% ...its all i want..so I plead that my body will stop rejecting success and get on the wagon with me. :box::box::box::box: GO HARD OR GO HOME :flirt:

My diet is attached and here is a list of this last weeks workouts...(GET IT:spam:

Sunday: 10 miles rollerbladding
ABS
-Standing Dumbell Obliques -40lbs, 20 Reps, 4 Sets
-Bench Knee Tucks -30 Reps, 4 sets
-Lying leg Rotations -10 Each direction ,4 sets
-Side to Side Twist-8lbs ball on half balance ball 30 Reps, 4 sets
-V ups on half balance ball-20 Reps, 4 Sets
Low Carb day

Monday: Treadmill -30 mintue intervals, 15 mintue eliptical intervals
Back and Bis
-Dumbell curls, 25lbs, 10 Reps, 4 Sets
-Stright Dumbell Raises, 20lbs, 10 Reps, 4 Sets
-Rear Detoid Flys , 45lbs, 10 Reps, 4 Sets
-Lat pulls, 55lbs, 10 reps, 4 sets
-Assisted pull ups (70lbs assist) 10 reps 4 Sets
Diet: Low Carb

Tuesday: Treadmill-10 mintue warm up, 30 mintue eliptical intervals
Abs
-Stand oblique dumbells, 40lbs, 15reps, 4 sets
-bench knee tuck , 30 reps , 4 sets
-side cable weighted obliques, 30lbs, 13 reps, 4 sets
-captians chair leg raises, 13 reps , 4 sets
-Reverse Ball Crunch 20 reps, 4 sets
-planks 40 second holds, 4 sets
Diet: Low Carb

Wednesday: Treadmill 30 mintue intervals, 15 mintue eliptical intervals
Chest and Triceps
-dumbell overhead extensions 25lbs 10 reps, 4 sets
-V Bar press Down, 25lbs, 8 Reps, 4 Sets
-Bench Dips, 20 Reps, 4 Sets
-pec flys 55lbs, 12 reps, 4 sets
-inclined bench press w dumbells, 25lbs, 10 reps , 4 sets
-chest bench press(flat) 20lbs, 10 reps. 4 set
Diet: High Carb

Thursday: Treadmill-10mintue warmup, 30 mintue eliptical intervals

LEGS:dance2:
-Deadlifts, (40lbs Bar,)10lbs 15 reps, 1 set;20lbs, 15 reps, 1set;40 lbs , 12 reps, 2 sets
-Leg Press, 80lbs 2 sets 15 reps; 90lbs 1 set 15 reps; 120lbs, 1 set , 15 reps
-plier squat w/ dumbell 40lbs 1 set, 20 reps; 55lbs, 3sets, 15reps
-Glut kicks, 30 reps 4 sets
-Back leg extensions 60lbs, 12 reps 4 sets
-squats on half balance ball w/ 12lbs weight ball, 30 Reps, 3 sets
Low Carb
Friday: Day OFF -Low Carb

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin really good, i have yet to try suppress-c but it sounds like a good product. Diet and training are looking good as well, i myself follow a carb cycling type approach. Keep at it consistently like it sounds like you are and ull get to where you want to be!!

jessta

jessta

Awards
so do you get supplements for LGscience to try..im trying to find something to help me..and i just dont know what to try..or will help any ideas

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so do you get supplements for LGscience to try..im trying to find something to help me..and i just dont know what to try..or will help any ideas
I do sometimes yes, but since im not as active of a rep as i used to be i usualy dont ask for much if any at all. What exactly are you trying to do, im sure we could figure something out.

jessta

jessta

Awards
im trying to lower my body fat % im at 17.5 and trying for 12 or 10 if possible

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im trying to lower my body fat % im at 17.5 and trying for 12 or 10 if possible
Going for that super lean eh. Lemme see what i can do and what i have. Sound good?

jessta

jessta

Awards
Just some food of thought. Have a great day you all..(its a minnesota thing) LOL. :think:

GREATNESS we all have the possibility to achieve it...but do we all have the dedication to get it. Stay STRONG you got this. :). Don’t let your mind get the best of you.
:banana:

:party:GO HARD OR GO HOME!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like you've built a good foundation with your exercise routine and diet. Nice work! :)

I could make a few recommendations for you if you'd like?

What are you in school for?

-John

jessta

jessta

Awards
Yeah im always up to some advice..im going to school for Mortuary Science its my second degree...im pairing it with a psychology degree. They work well together. :) But it scares most people LOL.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah im always up to some advice..im going to school for Mortuary Science its my second degree...im pairing it with a psychology degree. They work well together. :) But it scares most people LOL.
I could see the intimidation factor!

jessta

jessta

Awards
Ya lets just say I dont get asked on any dates at work..LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha ha, that's quite a combo. I work in the emergency room myself. I love the unpredictability and chaos; I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

-John

jessta

jessta

Awards
hey i thought about going into medical..but i was thinking surgent..and well im afraid i would end up killing someone..so in mortuary i still cut people open to a point...but cant kill them..since they usually and hopefully are already died.

jessta

jessta

Awards
GOOD MORNING you all. Some more food for thought. You all have a great day and keep it up. YOU GOT THIS. GO HARD OR GO HOME. !!!:wizard:

There is no such thing as winners and losers in the game of life. There are those that do well out of hard work and optimism. Those who struggle and will be ok, they continue to hold truth that a better future is possible. Then there are those who are lucky and those you can only get ahead by using others. Do to others as you want done.
:dance2:

jessta

jessta

Awards
Today I decided to post a tidbid on information! ENJOY..since you can never know too much and should always question what you read. Alpha-lipoic ACID From: steadyhealth.com

Alpha-lipoic acid is the term manufacturers use to describe a mixture of natural and unnatural forms of the antioxidant lipoic acid, which is also known as thioctic acid. The root thio- in a word refers to sulfur content. If you take alpha-lipoic acid, you will notice a mild sulfur smell in your urine two to three hours later.

The human body makes lipoic acid from a fatty acid, octanoic acid, with the help of S-adenosylmethionine, better known as SAM-e. A unique, fat-soluble antioxidant that also dissolves in water, lipoic acid can enter tissues all over the body. When scientists refer to lipoic acid, however, they generally mean R-lipoic acid.

Tens of thousands of articles about natural health cite hundreds of scientific papers confirming the benefits of "alpha-lipoic acid." This is a versatile antioxidant that has an unquestioned role in supporting health in people who have diabetes and related nerve damage.

But the type of alpha-lipoic acid that is generally accepted as a healing wonder that is considered in the medical studies is not the same substance as the nutritional supplement you usually find on the health products shelf. The only kind of alpha-lipoic acid that your body actually uses is R-lipoic acid.

R-lipoic acid is the form of alpha-lipoic acid found in nature. It is an isomer of lipoic acid that has a molecular configuration that cells recognize. The human body does not recognize S-lipoic acid, which polarizes light to the left. It only recognizes R-lipoic acid, which polarizes light to the right. The manufacturing process to make a mixture of R- and S- isomers of lipoic acid is simply easier and cheaper. But the result is that up to 60% of the product in the bottle has no effect on health at all.

That is not a real problem for using alpha-lipoic acid as a supplement. You simply take more.:Flush:

Bennies!!!!!:run:
Either way, you will need to replace the biotin "burned up" as lipoic acid stimulates cellular metabolism. Take 100 mg of biotin for every 1,000 mg of alpha-lipoic acid, or for every 600 mg of R-lipoic acid. Take 1,000 mg of L-carnitine and one capsule of nicotinamide (no more, since this supplement can cause your skin to break out if you overdose) every day for maximum benefits in energy production and weight loss.

:Thinkingof_:

:puppy_dog_eyes:

jessta

jessta

Awards
Well GOOD MORNING..first and formost want to say thanks to all you read this if anyone still is. :) Also this week has been a great week, I moved up on the weight for some of my exersises...i feel leaner and stronger. :) Go Suppress C, and my body for working with me!!! Anyway I have post a qoute in honor of my bestie since it is her BDAY and she is the one who is always there for me and supportive to me. So here is the FOOD for thought FOR TODAY: But with the weekend coming im sure you all can relate to this!!!!..Have a great weekend YOU AL!!!:usa2:

:fest30::beerchug::party:

Moments in life are to be enjoyed. Spend some time with the people who matter to you, for they have been there for you and will continue to be your backbone when things are tough. They help you on those days that you feel a bit weak and motivate you to keep going. Thank you miss Kristi and Happy Birthday, you old ladie!!! Mwuah.

:fest06::djparty:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work on the diet :biglaugh: Now if i didn't know any better you should be cycling off the suppress - c. . . Looks like everything is going well. . Although the pairing of the two is wicked shes a big teddy bear :fing02: . . Keep kill'm :32:

jessta

jessta

Awards
TO Funny..ya im not big...i have curves..what the _ _ _ _ LOL! Im a in great health great propotions.

jessta

jessta

Awards
but i get what your saying david..got ya :) the supplements..but ya the hole big bear thing..dont get..lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah I was referencing to this comment. . . :lol:

And this one. . .hahah it was more of a figure of speech hahah :32:
we may put up a wall but we are really looking for someone to help pull it down :32:. .. .Nice work on the log so far and i would say if you could update one at a time instead of updating mutliply days in thread and creat multiple that would be great. . .just makes it ezier to read :pokey:

jessta

jessta

Awards
Ya i should im just always on the go..i few mintues here and ther online..the off to get something else done!!!!!. But thank you for your support david its GREAT. Together hopefully ill get some results at some point. GO HARD or GO HOME

jessta

jessta

Awards
Yes it is..to a point..i would say more blog/log..since i try to add info or qoutes everyday..but also ..i want others to see what im doing and progressing ..im still figuring out this site.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
doesn't really sound like a log, just wondering

jessta

jessta

Awards
ya its a log..i think..im new to this site and still figuring things out..but i like the sick advice and support others give on this site..it ROCKS.

jessta

jessta

Awards
:usa:

Ok..the 4th was a little too fun and well ya ..kick my little booty. :spank:So I will get last week posted ASAP...and well lets say i took in extra day off this last week since my body had its liqure limit and was not working with me LOL. Back on the horse and going to do some damage in the gym this week..tighting the diet up even more so :) Keep positive and always get back on track. :slomo:

Ps if anyone has a hang over regiment that will make going to the gym in the moring after a long night of too much fun..PLEASE let this girl know..i have another crazy saturday coming up..since it is my besties big bday blowout on the Big Island..boats, boozze...fun..and too many jello shoots. LOL

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
is this a log?
Hahah I'm thinking this may be general consensus? :stooges:

Yes it is..to a point..i would say more blog/log..since i try to add info or qoutes everyday..but also ..i want others to see what im doing and progressing ..im still figuring out this site.
Jessta I will say that it's nice to know that you had a great fourth but the majority of individuals here are more interested in your work out scheme's and less interested in hang over regimens :32: . . . The best cure for a hangover is drinking water as you drink so your body stays hydrated. . but as you know drinking will throw off your results and if it becomes a habbit. . you will only hinder what you are trying to do. . .with that being said its not as if we are all perfect but just some food for though about AM :popworm: . . . Hope to see your updates soon. . . :22:

jessta

jessta

Awards
No i know..but you cant say you didnt go have some fun this weekend either...LOL

I actually didnt drink that much..but since i dont drink alot in the first time..it was enough to give me a headach the next day..ouchy. Anyway..im back on track..and only working harder to make up for the missed day.

jessta

jessta

Awards
:drive:
Ok..update last week 6/26-7/06 workout schedule. My weight has not moved at all..and i started to cycle of the suppress C since it was at my 5th week and im going on my 6ths. Good STUFF but my body is stubborn..so changing some cardio this coming week. Hopefully the new cardio will work..and i see something on the scale move..anything..or at least my next body fat measurement will be good..anything!!!. :aargh:

:smashfreakB:
Saturday 6/26-High CARB diet day
Cardio-10 mile roller blade
Abs-
-standing oblique dumbells 40lbs 15 reps 4 sets
-bench knee tuck 30 reps 4 sets
-lying leg rotations 10 each way 4 sets
-Inclined weight ball throw crunch 10lbs 30 reps 3 sets
-side oblique twist 90lbs 15 reps 1 set
110 lbs 15 reps 1 set
120 lbs 15 reps 2 sets

Sunday -HIgh CARB Diet
cardio-treadmill 30 mintues intervals, Eliptical 15 mintues
Chest and Bis-MY BAD Mistake on the combo..but i did it i KNOW
-Inclined bench press 25 lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-Stright dumbell raises 25 lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-middle chest dumbell curls 25lbs 10 resp 4 sets
-Flat chest press 80lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-pectoral flys 70lbs 10 reps 4 sets

MOnday-low carb day
cardio-treamill 10 min warm up, Eliptical 35 mintue intervals
ABS
-standing dumbell obilques 40 lbs, 20 reps 4 sets
-reverse crunches 25 reps 4 sets
-calbe olbiques twist 30 lbs 15 reps 2 sets
30 lbs 12 reps 2 sets
-Captians Chair 20 reps 4 sets
-V-ups w Half bb 25 reps 4 sets
-side twist w half bb and 10lb weight ball 30 reps 4 sets

tuesday LowCARB diet day
cardio-treadmill 30 mintues
Back and tris
-dumbell overhead extinstion 30lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-v bar pressdown 25 lbs 12 reps 4 sets
-bench dips 15 reps 4 sets
-lat pulls 60 lbs 12 reps 4 sets
-mht high row 40lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-rear deltoids fly 40lbs 8 reps 4 sets
-assisted pull ups (70lbs) 10 reps 3 sets

Wednesday--HIGH CARB DAY
Cardio-Treadmill 10 mint warmup, Elipitical 35 mintue intervals
ABs
-lying leg rotation 10 each way 4 sets
-followed by stright leg lift 10 reps 4 sets
-side oblique twist w dumbell 25 lbs 20 reps 4 sets
-mts ab crunch 30 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
-planks 40 second holds 4 sets
-captian chair leg raises 30 reps 4 sets

:dance2:
Thursday Low CARB DAy
Cardio -treadmill 30 mintues intervals, Eliptical 20 mintues
Legs
-pliet squats w dumbell 55lbs 20 reps 4 sets
-dead lifts 40lbs bar+40lbs weights 12 reps 4 sets
-leg press 140 lbs 15 reps 4 sets
-qlute kicks 30 reps 4 sets
-squat on half bb w 8lbs ball and over head extentions 30 reps 3 sets

Friday -Low CARB
Cardio -10 mile rollerblade
abs
-throw weight ball ab crunch 8lbs weight ball 30 reps 4 sets
-side ab twist 30reps 4 sets 10lbs ball
-vups 20 reps 4 sets
-lying leg rotations 10 each directions 4 sets
-side oblique with dumbell 40 lbs 20 reps 4 sets

Saturday High CARB
CARDIO-10 Mile roller blade

Sunday high CARB --off
Monday low CARB --OFF

Tuesday --TODAY LOW CARB
Cardio-Treadmill 30 mintue intervals. (1-3 high intervals), Eliptical 20 mintues
BAck and Bis
-straight dumbell raises 25 lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-middle chest dumbell curles 25lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-bar curls 30lbs 6 reps 1 set
25lbs 10 reps 3 sets
-rear detoid flys 45lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-lat pulls 60lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-ASSisted pull ups (70lbs) 10 reps 3 sets

Im staying positive..but im getting fusterated..that things wont work like i wish..:1244:

any way as I always say GO HARD or GO HOME..and this week it will be no joke in the gym.!!! Motivation is the key to succees.
:type:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Lets see how this works and if we don't get any movement that means it time for 0 carb days. . .We'll get ya to move just how crazy we need to go is the question. . .all about shocking the system. . i believe this will work.. . looking good

jessta

jessta

Awards
i dont think i need to go 0 carbs..damn..that will suck...what will i eat..water??

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GREENS. . . GREENS IN THE MORNING. . . MID MORNING. . LUNCH. . .DINNER. . . WITH YOYUR CHICKEN. . AND TULAPIA. . .AND EGGS HAHA

jessta

jessta

Awards
OMG that would suck. I already really dont like greens..but i guess you got to do what you got to do. I think i would try to fast longer..the 12 hr thing we talk about that
Mr BigPR suggested before the O carb or maybe 50..but i guess lets give this 2 more weeks you think then re judge it or not. I did order those supplements you suggested, Cant wait to start to use them.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. . . not sure which supplements we're talking about. . .but let me know which you ordered. . . and we can modify the cycle as well and that might work as well. . .

jessta

jessta

Awards
you told me oxpro elite..through usplabs..so i order that ..havent gotten yet..but ya. Im not ready to change the eating schedule..unless you think i really should..i was going to see how these things if they did Help..
Today was weight DAy StiLL 140 on the dot. Im sure last week had to be water weight and not actual weight loss.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you told me oxpro elite..through usplabs..so i order that ..havent gotten yet..but ya. Im not ready to change the eating schedule..unless you think i really should..i was going to see how these things if they did Help..
Today was weight DAy StiLL 140 on the dot. Im sure last week had to be water weight and not actual weight loss.
k add the oxyelite pro and see how that will change things up with you diet. . we should see some movement after the first 2 wks of your oxyelite. . :deal:

jessta

jessta

Awards
just wanted to thank you all for the advice..im trying a bit of everything i can take for the advice and applying it to my diet and workout..and greatly will take anymore suggestions for u all..So have a great day :)

jessta

jessta

Awards
Believe to Achieve, set the goals high to strive, and push hard to succeed. Self Motivation is my cheerleader in the corner all the way. GO hard or GO home!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but do you sleep?? haha i notice your updates are always at 4a.m.?? hahah I sure hope you get close to 8hrs because its very difficult for your body to properly repair itself with out sleep. . . :22:

jessta

jessta

Awards
I dont go out during the week ..so ya im in bad around 1030 or 11 every night..up by 430 for gym time...Love waking up to a great start..Makes me 10 times more motivated..im having a feeling i would never see you in a gym that early LOL.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:wall: your guess there is correct. . .Sleep is a wonderful thing!! 8+ hrs over this way. . try it sometime. . your body will love you :lol: any updates??

jessta

jessta

Awards
i got to add in my last two days of work outs..but otherwise no not really..hate low carb days..bla bla bla..but i will get to intering my workout after my study session..organic chem..let me tell you so much FUN..:)

jessta

jessta

Awards
and ps sleep is not always an option for some of us..im so busy ...its not even funny
but morning workouts get me moving and feeling great

jessta

jessta

Awards
Well thank you for all you all out there that read this first of All!!!..
Ok been a bit bad this week, since it was my ladies (my bestie of all times) bday ..i had some of my bday cake. It was really good and actually not all so bad for you if anyone is interasted I will totally tell you how I made it..but basically low fat browining spread thin, baked in pizza pan, Strawberry Cream chesse fat free of course..strawberries, kiwi and bananas..so good it was a hit!!!.:birthday: So happy bday kristi and Mr. Aaelael. :fest30:

Ok Now on to business..:phone:

My log for the past week. Basically sticking to the diet except that day and the day after..high carb..nothing too bad..but I have been back on track. :pat:

:welcome2:

Wednesday 7/7 -HIgh Carb
Cardio 35 mintues eliptical, 10 min. tread mile warmup
Abs
-Side Oblique w/dumbell 45lbs 20 reps 4 sets
-Lying leg rotations w/10 stright up 10 each direction 4 reps
-bench knee tucks 30 reps 4 sets
-captians chair 24 reps 4 sets
-mts side oblique twist 120lbs 1 set 15 reps
110lbs 3 sets 15 reps

Thursday 7/8 Low Carb
Cardio-treadmile 30 min-high/low impact intervals 1-3. Eliptical 15 mint
chest and tris
-overhead tri extensions 30lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-bench dips 15 reps 4 sets
-Inclined bench press w/dumbells 25lbs 10 reps 4 sets
-bench press 80lbs 8 reps 4 sets
-skull crushers 30lbs 8 reps 2 sets
20lbs 8 reps 2 sets
-pectoral reverse flys 70lbs 10 reps 4 sets

Friday 7/9-low carb:dance2:
Cardio-Treadmile 10min warm up 35 mintues eliptical
Legs
-pliet squats w dumbell 55lbs 20 reps 4 sets
-dead lifts 40lbs bar+40lbs weights 12 reps 4 sets
-leg press 140 lbs 15 reps 4 sets
-qlute kicks 30 reps 4 sets

Saturday 7/10-high carb--BDAY OPPS:sasmokin:
10 mile rollerblade

Sunday 7/11-HIgh CARB
OFF

Monday TODaY 7/12-Low CARB
Cardio-Treadmile 30 mintues high/low intervals, Eliptical 15 mintues
Abs
-side dumbell obliques 40lbs, 20 reps, 4 sets
-Leg roationtion w stright legs 10 reps each way 4 sets
-bench knee tuck 30 reps 4 sets
-side torsal twist 110lbs 15 reps 4 sets
-Captian Chairs 24 reps 4 sets
-vups on half BB 20 reps 3 sets
-side twist w 10lbs weight ball on half BB 30 reps 3 sets.

:type:

Ok..i have to say i have been feel weaker,:toothache: NOt sure why..but i do weigh in tomarrow..hopefully some results but i did miss up with my diet this weekend. That means if there is nothing im not supprised. Im sure my bit of weakness has to do with the fact of lack of sleep. I have a hard time sleeping in even when I can but I have a new suppliment to try this week. REally excited and will see what it can do for me!!!! I will keep you posted its in the mail. I guess as I say its time to get back at it..Go Hard or GO HOME..no more slacking.:nono:

:party:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i cant see how you can say that workout week is slacking. it would kill me. nice lifts!
do you log your exact diet, something like fitday.com? would love to see that.
good luck w/ weigh in.