Tomahawk is Becoming a Universal Animal with Torrent Zero

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post about Torrent Zero

Torrent Zero: Get Shredded. Stay Big.

Dieting is rough. Eating clean, cardio and supersets galore. It takes a special breed to push on undeterred in the direction of your physique goals. Sacrifices have to be made. For some this might mean giving up strength on your big lifts or maybe feeling skinny in your favorite t-shirt. For others, the diet gets super strict, the morning cardio begins and the cheat meals go out the window.

To take the goal of leanness to the next level of extremity, many dedicated bodybuilders begin to restrict their carbs, some removing them even from their breakfast and postworkout meals, instances where hard training athletes typically load up on oatmeal, fruit and even on simple carb sources. During the postworkout period especially, bodybuilders attempt to replace glycogen, shuttle nutrients and spike their insulin creating an anabolic environment for muscle repair and new growth. To do so, they often utilize simple, “fast” carb sources like dextrose, maltodextrin and waxy maize. The result? They grow bigger and feel fuller. For the vast majority of lifters looking to get big, this is a simple, proven approach.

It was with this exact outcome in mind that Universal developed the original Torrent formula. Loaded with whey hydrosylate, 18 grams of anabolic actives and a whopping 52 grams of special carbs in the form of the Osmosulin Matrix™, it is a veritable growth powerhouse and one that has gained quite a following among those in the know. However, even the most ardent of the hardcore set's Torrent advocates often must make yet another sacrifice to the shredded gods in the name of leanness and give up their beloved Torrent. Until now.

Knowing precisely what the most dedicated of bodybuilders wants and needs, because they live it too, the team at Universal sought to give the dieting athlete all of the benefits of Torrent while keeping in mind their Spartan caloric restrictions. How could one boost recovery, maximize the anabolic response, volumize and fill out muscles and benefit from the muscle building potential of insulin without wrecking their precontest nutritional protocol, throwing their macronutrient intake out of whack? The Answer? Torrent Zero.

Capturing all of the explosive anabolic potential of Torrent minus the added carbs, Torrent Zero is the product that carb-restricting, dieting bodybuilders have long waited for. Loaded with muscle-building nutrients like hydrolyzed whey and massive doses of advanced aminos and creatine, Torrent Zero puts to rest forever the fallacy that getting lean requires getting small.

Instead of a stripped down version of the original, best-selling Torrent, with Torrent Zero, we replace what was removed (the carbs) with a powerful new blend: Insulinobolic Complex. This complex is aptly named for its pro-insulin effects and includes such ingredients as glycine, inosine, 4-hydroxyisoleucine, cinnamon and Na-R-alpha lipoic acid (Na-R-ALA). These natural insulin potentiating compounds work to increase the production of insulin without the addition of any excess sugars or carbohydrates.

Na-R-ALA, 4-hydroxyleucine and cinnamon, in particular, help your body to utilize the ultra anabolic hormone insulin more effectively and efficiently. These ingredients help increase the uptake of glycogen and increase muscle cell volume, contributing to keeping your muscles full and drawing in the necessary protein and amino acids for improved recovery and muscle repair. Glycine and inosine are also included to further strengthen the increase in insulin secretion in the absence of carbs.

Matching these carb-free pro-insulin ingredients with Torrent's requisite 20 grams of hydrolyzed whey and 18 grams of anabolic aminos and creatines, Torrent Zero primes the dieting bodybuilder for fresh muscle growth and optimal recovery from the most intense precontest training sessions even when on restricted cardio and minimal carbs. While your opponents are enduring muscle-wasting catabolism, you'll stay anabolic-giving you the upper hand come game day. Getting lean and mean doesn't have to mean getting small and weak anymore. Get shredded. Be big, strong and full. Dominate the competition with Torrent Zero.

A list of other Torrent Zero Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/155746-torrent-zero-put.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/155603-time-become-animal.html

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright now a bit about me.

Right now Im trying to cut down as much as I can from about 220-225ish while keeping as much muscle and strength as possible. Its just too much excess mass for me right now at a mere height of 5'7" at best.

My diet is LOW carb during the week and then carb reloads on the weekend ending after dinner on Sunday. Lots of protein and fat during the week. The weekends are mainly just carbs avoiding fat when I can.

Training basically goes like this
Pull, push, legs, push with conditioning on my off days. My conditioning involves a car tire, cinder blocks, tractor tire, sledge hammer, and a medicine ball. Id love to add to this arsenal just not sure what yet. I dont have set off days but I dont usually lift too many days in a row. Pull and leg days are pretty high volume where the push days are supposed to be lower volume.

Id like to keep this log professional and leave all the personal BS in my other one thanks and I appreciate it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day one
Ok so I received my Torrent Zero today. I decided to pick the Watermelon. Was kind of regretting the choice afterwards but when I tasted it I didnt care. It isnt bad so no worry there. I did my conditioning today in the blazing heat of Georgia. Decided today was as good as any day to start. I probably should have shaken it longer and let it sit but I was too tired and needed to put some calories in my body. I liked the taste and cant wait to drink it again tomorrow after my pull day.

I will probably be taking some pics of the consistancy of it. Hopefully my camera phone will do Torrent Zero justice.

Feel free to ask questions and post comments.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
subbing here

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the subs guys.

So today was a pull day.
Did some seated rows, lat pull downs, t-bar rows, and a tri set finisher.
I was done after that. It wasnt a lot of work but I attacked it.
Only used about 10oz of water this time and man did it taste good. Let the foam go down and it was refreshing after a good workout.

A little over 3 hours later I went and flipped a tractor tire with a friend. Sets went like 15, 20, 25, and then 15. It has been a while since I have done it so I figured it would be hard. Plus doing back earlier and I was stiff. Still had a good bit in the tank though.

Any suggestions on how exactly to take this? Right now Im doing 3 scoops post workout with 10oz of water. Tomorrow will be a push day hopefully Im less sore tomorrow. I sure could have used the Torrent Zero on Sunday.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the subs guys.

So today was a pull day.
Did some seated rows, lat pull downs, t-bar rows, and a tri set finisher.
I was done after that. It wasnt a lot of work but I attacked it.
Only used about 10oz of water this time and man did it taste good. Let the foam go down and it was refreshing after a good workout.

A little over 3 hours later I went and flipped a tractor tire with a friend. Sets went like 15, 20, 25, and then 15. It has been a while since I have done it so I figured it would be hard. Plus doing back earlier and I was stiff. Still had a good bit in the tank though.

Any suggestions on how exactly to take this? Right now Im doing 3 scoops post workout with 10oz of water. Tomorrow will be a push day hopefully Im less sore tomorrow. I sure could have used the Torrent Zero on Sunday.
Good stuff bro. Im jealous of how much outdoor working out you do. I was saying in your other log, if i throw cinderblocks or tires around the cops show up. Hell i was changing the oil in my car the other day and i got yelled out from the condo board cause i'm not supposed to do "auto repairs" in my driveway. I said to the go fcuk :bling1:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
hows it going so far my child?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!!
Thanks for reviving this.

I had one of those short crazy fast paced workouts today. I was out in less than 40 minutes and just fried. Def great to have a shake waiting for u after that kind of workout. It hurt to drive home thank goodness its a short drive.

Will be pounding the Torrent Zero down this week. Plan on straight murdering myself this week. Weights plus conditioning in GA heat. Shake after each time so I can be ready for the next workout. :bigok:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since I will be flying to New York on Tuesday I will start this back up next week when I return.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well since I will be flying to New York on Tuesday I will start this back up next week when I return.
Fly safe bro. I just got back so my apologies for my absence.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so I took 3 scoops post workout today. Was feeling really nauseus and all afterwards. It is due to where I lifted though. I dont think it helped my body was used to copious amounts of carbs and then I went on lockdown mode today. I had to drink some Gatorade when I got home.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOO YAAA!!! Can't have all the fun with out me!! I'm in like flint!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks David.

I had a good lifting day today. Covered up nicely to block the AC even though its 90 degrees outside. Made a world of difference. I think the fact I didnt superset helped too. Was refreshing to get the shake in post workout.

Did 225 for 10 reps on incline bb today which I didnt think I could do. Especially since I havent really done any kind of bb in a while.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I took 3 scoops post workout today. Was feeling really nauseus and all afterwards. It is due to where I lifted though. I dont think it helped my body was used to copious amounts of carbs and then I went on lockdown mode today. I had to drink some Gatorade when I got home.
Yea you may want to ease into the low carb state bro. Remember, you can add some carbs to the T-Z if you need to at times.

Hg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another successful flannel and hat workout.
Arms and deadlifts. Did 545 with just chalk and then 585 with chalk and a belt. These r good numbers for me.

My chest is still extremely sore but after the beating I put it through and the bad sleep I got last night I can understand y. Nothing could have prevented this kind of sore well except less work but what fun would that be. Shoulders arent too bad and triceps were stiff at the start of the workout.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good time with Lindsey just hung out a bit. Real chill night... slow and steady with this one. I wont be mad when things move along.

Saturday did a relatively short back workout for me at the fitness center. Time contraint so only did about 12 sets. Pull ups, seated cable rows, unilateral pulldowns.
Then later I went and met up with Marc at the gym. Worked chest didnt go heavy mainly got a good pump going. Get some blood into the muscles.

Then I went to a party for a while. Didnt really know too many people but it didnt really matter. Had a decent time. I wont even mention the girls that were there :theyareontome:

Alright some lady reports:
While at the gym with Marc I brought up Nicole. We have discussed her before lol. Talked about going up and visiting her. He basically said as long as she has a hot friend he will be good so no worrying about that. I am going to talk to Nicole about it some more. Hopefully it will be within a month.

Cassi where to begin with this chick. So she sent me pics of her with her tongue ring. I mean I asked bc I was a bit curious. Anyway I bring up her visiting and she says her bf is coming with her and that I can meet him. Of course I sarcastically say "Ya that would be fun." I guess she didnt pick up on the sarcasm. Anyways she says he is nice and blah blah blah blow my c0ck and balls. I have never met a girl's bf who was "thrilled" to meet him. Even chicks I am just friends with and have negative interest in. So I dont think I will be meeting up with Cassi and her lil boyfriend.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops my bad guys. For some reason I thought this was my other thread. I will leave the post bc it does mention my workouts kinda.

I will say I feel much better today soreness wise. Didnt end up lifting let myself carb up and recover for the week ahead. Legs will be targetted and DESTROYED tomorrow. I cant let a girl outwork me too bad.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow so I did legs on Monday and they are still hurting Wednesday night. Had a good workout and all but damn this kind of soreness doesnt feel right.

Chest and shoulders Tuesday. Reps were up on everything and only some slight soreness in my shoulders. Weight is holding steady but I see a difference in the mirror.

Today I did arms. Didnt have much time but did 2 3 set supersets. Triceps didnt give me any problems even with the indirect work yesterday.

I might tempt fate and do back and REAL light legs tomorrow.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Wow so I did legs on Monday and they are still hurting Wednesday night. Had a good workout and all but damn this kind of soreness doesnt feel right.

Chest and shoulders Tuesday. Reps were up on everything and only some slight soreness in my shoulders. Weight is holding steady but I see a difference in the mirror.

Today I did arms. Didnt have much time but did 2 3 set supersets. Triceps didnt give me any problems even with the indirect work yesterday.

I might tempt fate and do back and REAL light legs tomorrow.
My legs are always really sore for 5 days after I work them.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My legs are always really sore for 5 days after I work them.
Im debating if I should back off direct leg work or do some extreme stretching after I finish with each muscle group. I need to be running and with this kind of soreness it makes it tough.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Im debating if I should back off direct leg work or do some extreme stretching after I finish with each muscle group. I need to be running and with this kind of soreness it makes it tough.
More than likely, you are gonna have to back off a bit. Remember - stimulate, not annihilate.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than likely, you are gonna have to back off a bit. Remember - stimulate, not annihilate.
Ya I have a habit of destroying my muscles. Im either taking Thursday or Friday off. Well not off but more of an active recovery day I guess u could say. Walked 3 miles today to help pump some blood into my legs. Seems like it helped stairs arent nearly as bad anymore. And to think I only did 5*5 with 365 on squats :ntome:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have a habit of destroying my muscles. Im either taking Thursday or Friday off. Well not off but more of an active recovery day I guess u could say. Walked 3 miles today to help pump some blood into my legs. Seems like it helped stairs arent nearly as bad anymore. And to think I only did 5*5 with 365 on squats :ntome:
ONLY 5x5x365....:grumpy:
Could be lack of sleep, dehydration or just the stress the girls are bringing you. Who knows?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LIBIDO CHECK!!!

Ya'll can't have all of the fun with the pictures. . time to bring out some fun!!

633886362947249450-sexy.jpg

6362.jpg

Nice work on the work outs!!! 585 DAM MY FRIEND!!! I thought i had a great Dl doing 405 x 10. . .your very strong. . .although in all fairness your ass better be for what it is that your doing haha. . with that being said what are your rep ranges for deads?? 6-8. . was 500+ reps of 1-5?? if so nice work! and great work on the incline press mang!! hahah. .your on your way to greatness :bigok:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just remember when it was actually 4 sets of 6 reps. Was thinking about doing 5*5 but did 4*6 instead. These sets werent to failure obviously.

Well Idk if I could do 405 for 10 lol. I have gotten into the habit of going heavy for deadlifts. I need to reel it in some and start doing more reps. I know 545 and 585 were singles.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I just remember when it was actually 4 sets of 6 reps. Was thinking about doing 5*5 but did 4*6 instead. These sets werent to failure obviously.

Well Idk if I could do 405 for 10 lol. I have gotten into the habit of going heavy for deadlifts. I need to reel it in some and start doing more reps. I know 545 and 585 were singles.
WHOA!!! Your an ANIMAL!!! :wizard: hahah my PL coach does that kind of weight and i know what he looks like. . haha how long you been lifting for?? Powerlifting coach is 199 too hahah just an animal. . . hell ya. . nice work!! :deal:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
If you back off it will only be even worse when you do work them then. At least that is how it is in my experience. I gotta stay on top of those wheels because if I back off then when I do them they kill!

Hg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you back off it will only be even worse when you do work them then. At least that is how it is in my experience. I gotta stay on top of those wheels because if I back off then when I do them they kill!

Hg
Ya I am the same way but right now the main goal is to get the weight down and make it so I can run. I still have time to make these wheels into tree trunks :veryhappy:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am the same way but right now the main goal is to get the weight down and make it so I can run. I still have time to make these wheels into tree trunks :veryhappy:
Jammin. Yea I know what you are saying about being able to run. No way you can do both.