3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys this is going to be my log for Torrent Zero, i was chosen by Universal to log this. The usage state from what i can read 3 scoops before n 3 scoops after but ill just be using 2 scoops after on workout days!

Tonight is back and cardio. Should be a good night and im interested to see how Torrent Zero works for me.

Current stats:

5'8"
184lbs
11%bf

Currently cutting and trying to lower the carbs, i was at around 180gms on workout days but with Torrent Zero i should be able to be at around 130 or so and hopefully cut off some more fat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in!
Still waiting on mine with joy :D

PS what flavor did you get?
I got the watermelon wave. Good to have you here btw.

Got in and smashed back tonight!

After i promptly downed 2 scoops of Torrent Zero, the taste was very subtle but good, nothing too sweet which is good. I guess i read the instructions wrong, but they are kind of cooky lol. I might try 1 scoop before and 1 scoop after, not sure yet. Ill see what Universal wants once they chime in and ill dose however they want it dosed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my middle back and traps are just utterly thrashed from yesterdays workout which makes me happy as my middle back and traps are in my eyes a weekness.

Got in and hit chest pretty quick tonight, ive got some studying to do for work so it was a quick workout. The lower carbs is really killing me and the pump along with vascularity so hopefully i can find a good dosing scheme with Torrent Zero and dial this in. Nothing to note with recovery which i dont expect to just yet obviously, still gotta tinker with dosing i think. Im thinking 1.5 scoops before and after would be optimal instead of just 2 after but like i said ill wait for Universal or hoomgar to clarify how they want this ran before i start making my own decisions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not train yesterday so i didnt take any Torrent Zero, not sure if i was supposed to or not so i opted not to. Today i had PT and im going to go murder some arms and shoulders i think. I took 1.5 scoops prior and i plan to take 1.5 scoops after. We will see how this works out. Still waiting for Universal to chime in on the dosing.

Chest is still pretty unstable/sore from the workout on tuesday as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drank my 1.5 scoops after the gym. I only had time to trained arms but had a sick sick pump going and noticed vascularity heightened thruought the day yesterday.

Today will be 1.5 scoops pre and post again, not exactly sure what i plan to work, might murdered some legs and some back. I work back twice a week as i feel its a lagging body part on me just as an fyi.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in today and smashed legs. My leg workout is very simple but it seeming to pack some nice meat onto my trunks. My legs used to be my best body part prior to the Marines, but during boot, MCT, and A school PT was helacious and 3 times a week so legs was impossible to get motivated to do or to recover from. We still PT here but its nowhere near the slay fest!

Needless to say my legs feel good and i got in stretching inbetween sets and i did about 10 minutes of cardio to get blood flowing even more.

Tomorrow is looking like shoulders and some back, should be an amazing day!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and worked some shoulders today with some cardio thrown in. I was expecting to be massively sore after my leg day the other day but to my surprise not to much.

I must say this has got to be the Torrent Zero doing its thing since its the only thing ive added in.

I think im gonna stick with my 1.5 scoops before and after, seems to be working well for endurance and pump!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No training took place today, therefore i drank no torrent zero. I really wish the Universal reps would chime in here so we can see whats going on, take on off days? Dont take on off days? Before and or after, whats the deeaallll UNI! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonights going to be a slaying of the back!!! I shall report back once ive finished the massacre!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i got in tonight and murdered back, i was pouring sweat!!! Pump and strength werent to bad and vascularity was off the hook! I dosed 1.5 scoops before and after. We shall see how recovery is!!! Woohoo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on a good workout man.
Thanks brother, when you diet so hard and get so lean, then let it go to hell and a handbasket, workouts seem to suffer because of self image and confidence, so murdering back and getting a good workout in along with being vascular and looking leaner is a huuuggeeee help.

Murdered chest today as well, did about 16 total sets today. Sweat wasnt up that much but was still there. Weighed in at 183 which is down 7lbs in 2.5 days (water weight and extra carbs).. I took 2 scoops after workout today though instead of 1 before and 1 after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day but i had PT for the Corps, we played football in boots and uts and sprinted a good bit so i had 1.5 scoops after. Vascularity seems to be up a good bit and im gettin leaner.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Today was an off day but i had PT for the Corps, we played football in boots and uts and sprinted a good bit so i had 1.5 scoops after. Vascularity seems to be up a good bit and im gettin leaner.
football in boots and uts? Sick ****S, thats what I like to hear.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright everyone, was really super busy for the fourth seein my daughter and family, got in and worked out once but absolutely murdered my arms during said workout. Took 2 scoops after the workout as well.

Tomorrow is back and chest probly, gonna be a hellacious workout but its gonna be sick!!! I got compliments when i went home im looking bigger and leaner so i was pretty stoked about that!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays workout was rediculous, took 2 scoops after the workout. Chest is mildly sore today, back none at all.

Today was leg day and took 2 scoops after todays workout.

Taste: 9/10
Mixability: 9/10
Ability to reduce DOMS so far: 7/10
Pump: Not much to note with this as i take it after the workout
Vascularity: 7/10, vascularity is decent after i take this at times, really depends.

Not really to sure what else to put in here to note. So far so good, cant really expect to much with it only being about a week and a half in or so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked arms and shoulders today, holy ****! I was pumped and vascular, lookin bigg.

Legs arent as sore as they should be so thats definately a good sign, took my 2 scoops after the workout today as usual!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another day down!! Weight is roughly staying the same but i am getting leaner. Recovery seems to definately be up as well. Taste and mixability are still good obviously and i dont expect them to change.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No training was had today so i didnt take any Torrent Zero. Vascularity has notably gone up recently and day long pumps seem to be more apparent too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine in. Will be starting log later :D
Awesome link me up broseph!

Got in and had a really quick back workout today, ive got PT today so i couldnt stay to long but i was pumped as all hell so id consider it a win. Also felt very strong and a good mind muscle connection/contraction going on.

Dosed my Torrent Zero 2 scoops after the workout and ill be heading to PT shortly.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Just getting back from vaca bro. I'm in.

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Tan and full of snow crab legs. Life is good brother. Looking so forward to getting back to my gym!

Hg
snow crab legs? man you must of been living the dream. So delicious.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personaly hate crab but to each there own :bigok:..

Got in and smashed chest today and downed my 2 scoops after the workout.

My back is a tad sore but nowhere near as sore as it should be. I murdered back quick fast and in a hurry and usualy that yields some pretty good DOMS, but it seems to be about cut in half.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I personaly hate crab but to each there own :bigok:..

Got in and smashed chest today and downed my 2 scoops after the workout.

My back is a tad sore but nowhere near as sore as it should be. I murdered back quick fast and in a hurry and usualy that yields some pretty good DOMS, but it seems to be about cut in half.
Its hard to live on an island, and not like seafood haha
looking good though, keep killin it, I'm loving the recovery i'm getting also, I'm gonna try mixing TZ with some G2 Gatorade, could lead to some tasty flavors.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Man I love eating craps, shrimp, most shellfish. Definitely not for filling up. It's a treat for eating after that first or second plate of Prime Rib at the buffet :)

LOL! Hey sorry for the thread jack here bro, back to the getting big business now.

Hg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and murdered me some legs today!! Squats, deads, extensions, and curls!! Gotta get these legs to grow if i wanna dominate some shows next year!!!

3 scoops after the workout was had within my anabolic window of opportunity!!!!

My chest is fairly sore, but i murdered it yesterday so i expected it to be sore, still though i feel my recovery has gotten better for sure, my chest should be torn apart, and while its sore, its not unbearable. :bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked shoulders thursday and arms today and took 3 scoops after each workout. Taste and mixability are still good n like i said i doubt thats changing lol.

Pump lately after increasing it to 3 scoops Post workout have been really good the next day. Shoulders were so pumped and arms were so pumped each day they ached, it was such a deep pump it was crazy. Recovery also is great. No soreness in the shoulders.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday n sunday no workout, figured a nice little mini break was in order.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So todays workout was pretty rough, we had PT on our day off because someone messed up so we PTed for 3 hours. This just murdered my intensity for later but i still got in and nailed back as best as i could.

Took my three scoops after my workout, the only annoying thing so far is all of the foam at the top, other then that the product is solid!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and just strait up murdered my chest tonight!!! Hit the 100s on incline dumbells like it owed me something!! Supersets n all kinds of good things!!

Took my three scoops after and im feelin gooddd.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my last dose yesterday. Such a sad sad day :-(..

I wanna make sure i get a good review up, so let me compile everything i have and ill make sure to get up a good review tomorrow.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I took my last dose yesterday. Such a sad sad day :-(..

I wanna make sure i get a good review up, so let me compile everything i have and ill make sure to get up a good review tomorrow.
Looking forward to it brother.

Hg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review for Torrent Zero:

First off id like to give a big thanks to Hoomgar and the good folks at Universal for letting me give this a go, i enjoyed the run a ton.

I was cutting when i took this product on, still cutting obviously, im sitting close to 10% right now. With PT lately ive been having to up the cals a bit so fatloss hasnt been as apparent but definately still there.

This is where Torrent Zero shined. Recovery towards the end was very very good.

Recovery: 9/10 This product definately helped me recover quicker from sternuous exercises and pt sessions.

Taste: 8/10 Fruity whey flavors never sit well with me, but this was pretty darn good.

Mixability: 8/10 There was some foam at the top but it didnt bother me much

Pump: 8.5/10 This definately started to make itself more apparent as the test went on.

Strength: 10/10 Gotta love being able to pump out or add more weight while you are cutting!!

Vascularity: 8/10 Definite improvement in this area

So overall you can see i enjoyed my run, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Final Review for Torrent Zero:

First off id like to give a big thanks to Hoomgar and the good folks at Universal for letting me give this a go, i enjoyed the run a ton.

I was cutting when i took this product on, still cutting obviously, im sitting close to 10% right now. With PT lately ive been having to up the cals a bit so fatloss hasnt been as apparent but definately still there.

This is where Torrent Zero shined. Recovery towards the end was very very good.

Recovery: 9/10 This product definately helped me recover quicker from sternuous exercises and pt sessions.

Taste: 8/10 Fruity whey flavors never sit well with me, but this was pretty darn good.

Mixability: 8/10 There was some foam at the top but it didnt bother me much

Pump: 8.5/10 This definately started to make itself more apparent as the test went on.

Strength: 10/10 Gotta love being able to pump out or add more weight while you are cutting!!

Vascularity: 8/10 Definite improvement in this area

So overall you can see i enjoyed my run, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Very nice! And I was glad to see you put it to work for you during this time in your training regimen bro and still do so well on it. We really appreciate your time and feedback with this one.

Hg