Torrent Zero put to the test!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Talking

Man I love eating craps, shrimp, most shellfish. Definitely not for filling up. It's a treat for eating after that first or second plate of Prime Rib at the buffet

LOL! Hey sorry for the thread jack here bro, back to the getting big business now.

Hg

2. Got in and murdered me some legs today!! Squats, deads, extensions, and curls!! Gotta get these legs to grow if i wanna dominate some shows next year!!!

3 scoops after the workout was had within my anabolic window of opportunity!!!!

My chest is fairly sore, but i murdered it yesterday so i expected it to be sore, still though i feel my recovery has gotten better for sure, my chest should be torn apart, and while its sore, its not unbearable.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Worked shoulders thursday and arms today and took 3 scoops after each workout. Taste and mixability are still good n like i said i doubt thats changing lol.

Pump lately after increasing it to 3 scoops Post workout have been really good the next day. Shoulders were so pumped and arms were so pumped each day they ached, it was such a deep pump it was crazy. Recovery also is great. No soreness in the shoulders.

4. Saturday n sunday no workout, figured a nice little mini break was in order.

5. So todays workout was pretty rough, we had PT on our day off because someone messed up so we PTed for 3 hours. This just murdered my intensity for later but i still got in and nailed back as best as i could.

Took my three scoops after my workout, the only annoying thing so far is all of the foam at the top, other then that the product is solid!

6. Got in and just strait up murdered my chest tonight!!! Hit the 100s on incline dumbells like it owed me something!! Supersets n all kinds of good things!!

Took my three scoops after and im feelin gooddd.

7. I took my last dose yesterday. Such a sad sad day :-(..

I wanna make sure i get a good review up, so let me compile everything i have and ill make sure to get up a good review tomorrow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I took my last dose yesterday. Such a sad sad day :-(..

I wanna make sure i get a good review up, so let me compile everything i have and ill make sure to get up a good review tomorrow.
    Looking forward to it brother.

Hg

9. Final Review for Torrent Zero:

First off id like to give a big thanks to Hoomgar and the good folks at Universal for letting me give this a go, i enjoyed the run a ton.

I was cutting when i took this product on, still cutting obviously, im sitting close to 10% right now. With PT lately ive been having to up the cals a bit so fatloss hasnt been as apparent but definately still there.

This is where Torrent Zero shined. Recovery towards the end was very very good.

Recovery: 9/10 This product definately helped me recover quicker from sternuous exercises and pt sessions.

Taste: 8/10 Fruity whey flavors never sit well with me, but this was pretty darn good.

Mixability: 8/10 There was some foam at the top but it didnt bother me much

Pump: 8.5/10 This definately started to make itself more apparent as the test went on.

Strength: 10/10 Gotta love being able to pump out or add more weight while you are cutting!!

Vascularity: 8/10 Definite improvement in this area

So overall you can see i enjoyed my run, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
  10. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Final Review for Torrent Zero:

First off id like to give a big thanks to Hoomgar and the good folks at Universal for letting me give this a go, i enjoyed the run a ton.

I was cutting when i took this product on, still cutting obviously, im sitting close to 10% right now. With PT lately ive been having to up the cals a bit so fatloss hasnt been as apparent but definately still there.

This is where Torrent Zero shined. Recovery towards the end was very very good.

Recovery: 9/10 This product definately helped me recover quicker from sternuous exercises and pt sessions.

Taste: 8/10 Fruity whey flavors never sit well with me, but this was pretty darn good.

Mixability: 8/10 There was some foam at the top but it didnt bother me much

Pump: 8.5/10 This definately started to make itself more apparent as the test went on.

Strength: 10/10 Gotta love being able to pump out or add more weight while you are cutting!!

Vascularity: 8/10 Definite improvement in this area

So overall you can see i enjoyed my run, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Very nice! And I was glad to see you put it to work for you during this time in your training regimen bro and still do so well on it. We really appreciate your time and feedback with this one.

Hg
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Torrent Zero...
    By MrDead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM