Gotti's About To Give Some Raw Footage-I-gh-1 and Ghenerate PCT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost, thank you to LG Sciences for this opportunity. Second for anyone who actually kept my name in they mouth this time to give me support for this log.

So i just got done running an M-drol/E-Stane Bridge that had to end early.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/153334-bigger-faster-stronger-5.html

Current Weight: 158lbs

Thats the link to the log i was running for it, had some trouble now onto PCT

So for this log I will be running:
Clomid- 100/75/50/50
Nolva- 20/15/10/10
Appnut Drive- starting 2nd week of pct
IBE X-Lean- starting 3rd week of pct
Lg Sciences- Anadraulic State GT
Lg Sciences- I-gh-1
Lg Sciences- Ghenerate
Lg Sciences- Lipotropic Protein
Lg Sciences- NO Infuse (just for fun with the other logs going on)
Lg Sciences- BCAA+EAA mixed with Anabolic Innovations Recoverpro

as you can see its mostly an LG PCT not on purpose but should be awesome to see how everything mixes together.

Diet: 3500 calories a day during pct. I expect the I-gh-1 and Ghenerate to run longer than the pct and I will continue to use them. Once I come off the SERM I will slowly start reducing calories for a recomp/cut. Vacation is first week of August so I have a lot on my plate. Want to keep the muscle and weight I've gained from the cycle while leaning out before vacation.

Training:
Mon: Chest/Tris
Tues: Back/Bis
Wed: Cardio/abs
Thurs: Legs/abs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Shoulders/abs
Sunday: off/cardio

This is roughly how it will look each week, some days get switched around on the weekend but I'm going to keep it like that until the pct is over and then may switch it to a workout routine given to me by anabolicminds very own Mr.Kleen

What it is:
Log the GHenerate & I-GH-1 GH Boosting Stack!

The reports from our first clinical study are back and verify what hundreds of users have reported already- elevated GH levels and off the hook recovery and sleep! In fact, from the combination of GHenerate and I-GH-1, growth hormone was increased by up to 5834% in this study! We are so happy with the results that we are going to pick three lucky applicants here on AM to log the stack!

GHenerate is the only GH boosting product on the market that includes puerarin an amazing nutrient which studies have shown can provide a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor! It is also the only product to include Marus Alba, whose extract contains a peptide which mimics the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). These new GH boosting superstars, along with I-GH-1 are sure to give you huge pumps, improved recovery, great sleep and the many benefits of boosted GH levels! Together, the effects of Generate and IGH1 in our clinical study were increases in growth hormone of up to 5834%

(1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.
(2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review time, since i ran this stack for a few different reasons i'll try and comment on both, once for pct and once for a cut, i don't give numbers like 5/10 type ratings because it would seem like i'm giving the products really bad ratings only because theres not really any supplements out there that are 9/10 or 10/10 because they'd be "magic pills"

anyway....

Sleep: Might as well cover this first as this is the best part of the stack. Sleep was really good on this product, I always try and get 8 hours of sleep and about 15-20 minutes after taking my dose, I was out. The dreams were extremely vivid on this stack as well, so much so that when I took an extra shot of Ghenerate the dreams were almost too vivid and when I woke up it was as if I didn't sleep at all because it felt so real. I played with the dosing of the stack a lot throughout the run and found 2 I-gh-1 and 5 ghenerate was the best for me in terms of sleep. Even when I was having problems with my prostate from sleeping the next morning I still felt refreshed.

Libido: Coming off a cycle my libido wasn't the best it's been. But throughout this run is constantly got better. Nothing crazy where I was attacking females, but high enough for me to control it but still want it.

Endurance: Probably the 2nd best part of this stack next to the sleep, my dose before workout made me feel really good in the gym. While people were complaining about the heat in the gym affecting the amount of weight they were pushing. I found that I was still able to push the weight and didn't get worn out as fast. Even on a cut with little carbs I still felt good in the gym.

Recovery: I didn't really think about recovery as I was running this. But now that I look back, I wasn't really sore at all while on the stack and felt like 48 hours later I could attack the same muscle....even though my routine doesn't call for that. I hurt my back and obviously something like that still hurt but nothing really in terms of DOMS.

Body Comp: As good as this stack is, this is where I wasn't blown away. During PCT I felt this stack really helped me keep my muscle and weight. I contribute so much muscle staying to the stack because I was less than impressed with the test booster that I ran for this stack. This stack along with ASGT was awesome for PCT. I will use Ghenerate for my next two cycles as part of my PCT. This is where I wasn't all that happy. I then ran a cut, stacked this with a fat burner and somtimes two. And unlike when I ran I-gh-1 by itself at 4 pills. I didn't experience the leaning affects. Now I was on vacation last week and lets put it this way. My diet wasn't the best it has been during this week. I did happen to lose 5lbs on the cut, but as you can see in the pictures, you really can't notice to much.

How this stacks up to other GH boosters. I've taken many...well maybe not many, but several other top notch GH boosters in my day and I gotta say LG hit this stack out of the park compared to others. I won't throw any companies under the bus as I'm not here for that, but some left me unable to sleep, some I didn't notice anything in sleep, gym, or scale. Others allowed me to sleep but thats really the only benefits that I got. I guess you can say that kind of thing about a lot of supplements that are out there. But this stack is great.

I think it's also very versitile. As you can see I used it for a few reasons and I think if you have the money adding this to a bulk, cut, or recomp it will always help get you to your goals quicker.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck man, hope my stuff comes today :) lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck man, hope my stuff comes today :) lol
i hear ya, everyday i come home like, is it here yet, is it here yet....like a little kid on christmas, i have a bottle of ghenerate on hand that i might crack open today and start that and pretty much add the i-gh-1 in when it comes

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
PCT is looking good bro. What had went wrong (sorry I have a million and one threads to read through for LG as it is) if you dont mind me asking?

edit: nevermind I am a quick reader. How's the gyno doing? Mdrol was a sonuvab*tch for me too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT is looking good bro. What had went wrong (sorry I have a million and one threads to read through for LG as it is) if you dont mind me asking?

edit: nevermind I am a quick reader. How's the gyno doing? Mdrol was a sonuvab*tch for me too.
pct is going good, lethargy has dropped, blood pressure headaches are gone, puffyness is about 90% back to what it was before the cycle, 9 out of 10 times it looks how it did before the cycle, but theres still those times when it looks puffed more than usual, no more pain though andno noticeable lumps, maybe some small, but it's like the tip of a pencil

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for joining guys, if anyones interested, follow the link in my first post, i posted some before and after pictures, they are pretty much a year apart so you can see where i was and what i've done

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one YG.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
OK..

Well my goodies are here courtesy of LG

and im ready to roll

Lets show the good people how we get this is done :)

33852d1276883681-operation-get-swole-32876d1272020981-operation-get.jpg

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks to everyone for joining on this....ed i hope my stuff comes today or the mailman is getting a gun similar to that picture in his face....it's one thing to steal my shoes when they r shipped from japan, but if he steals my supps, he's dead

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks to everyone for joining on this....ed i hope my stuff comes today or the mailman is getting a gun similar to that picture in his face....it's one thing to steal my shoes when they r shipped from japan, but if he steals my supps, he's dead
This^^^^

I had a bud send me some caber in an envelope to me to stop my lactation.. Its been like 3 weeks now.. Fukck the USPS... If that biatch steals my supss, she is a dead mail lady...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lol......

10 out of 10 for taste mate

LGS-21-2.jpg

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Shady... if the mailman messed up my supplements he'd walk the plank for sure.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrite i got my shipment today...pretty pumped. i will start tonight, even though i worked out i had to try the ghenerate when i came home, taste is good, kinda like candy, when i swollowed it, kinda reminded me of an unsweetened iced tea for some reason

so dosing for this will work like this unless otherwise told by an lg rep:
i-gh-1: 4 caps before bed
ghenerate: 6 sprays preworkout, 6 sprays before bed

the last time i took a sample bottle of i-gh-1 i took it before bed and it was awesome for sleep, plus since i'm in pct...preworkouts going to have enough supplements already so i figured the i-gh-1 would be more beneficial at night

on the 2nd week of pct and so far so good, seem to be recovering pretty good, only down 1 lb from the end of the cycle which is good

for this week this is going to be the way i do things
clomid: 75
nolva: 15
Anadraulic state gt: preworkout
Drive: 3 in the am- 3 preworkout
plus the above mentioned ways i'm dosing the stack

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alrite i got my shipment today...pretty pumped. i will start tonight, even though i worked out i had to try the ghenerate when i came home, taste is good, kinda like candy, when i swollowed it, kinda reminded me of an unsweetened iced tea for some reason

so dosing for this will work like this unless otherwise told by an lg rep:
i-gh-1: 4 caps before bed
ghenerate: 6 sprays preworkout, 6 sprays before bed

the last time i took a sample bottle of i-gh-1 i took it before bed and it was awesome for sleep, plus since i'm in pct...preworkouts going to have enough supplements already so i figured the i-gh-1 would be more beneficial at night

on the 2nd week of pct and so far so good, seem to be recovering pretty good, only down 1 lb from the end of the cycle which is good

for this week this is going to be the way i do things
clomid: 75
nolva: 15
Anadraulic state gt: preworkout
Drive: 3 in the am- 3 preworkout
plus the above mentioned ways i'm dosing the stack

I got mine too, but I was told to dose I-gh-1 1 cap 2X per day. So one preworkout and 1 before bed. You dose it at 4x per day and you'll run out in 25 days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine too, but I was told to dose I-gh-1 1 cap 2X per day. So one preworkout and 1 before bed. You dose it at 4x per day and you'll run out in 25 days.
ahh man, alrite good lookin, i'll probably stick to 2 before bed then

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, im a little confused

As I got this PM from Metroba,

Metroba:

Take 5 sprays in your mouth in the morning and at night. Start with 1 cap igh1 pre bed and move up to 2 caps and 6 sprays twice a day on week 2 or 3

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, im a little confused

As I got this PM from Metroba,

Metroba:

Take 5 sprays in your mouth in the morning and at night. Start with 1 cap igh1 pre bed and move up to 2 caps and 6 sprays twice a day on week 2 or 3
yeah i didn't get any pm's but 1 or 2 caps confuses me, the bottle says between 4-7....and i it worked well for me at 4 caps...i was about 20lbs less if that matters but it knocked me out.....unless they're looking for longer logs but will we reap the benefits at that small of a dose, 2 is only half of the lowest recommended dose

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Take 1 cap, 2x/day with your GHenerate. - I-GH-1 when stacked with GHenerate is primarily used as a somatostatin blocker."

Straight from Irish Cannon!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am going to bust out 1 of my bottles of I-GH-1 tonight with my GHenerate at 1 cap.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Decent nights sleep for me and no ambien

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Metroba and IC are correct.

IGH-1 is used between 4-7 tabs when used as a GH releaser. But with GHenerate, it can be dosed MUCH lower and be just as effective... in fact with the synergy, I think it's more effective... especially much more cost effective. You can easily get 2 months out of a bottle of GHenerate and a bottle of IGH-1 if you plan it right.

I take 1 IGH1 pre bed, and 8 pumps GHenerate. I have never slept better. I actually took melatonin last night with it, and slept a good 9 hours (I never sleep that long).

Play around with the doses and see what works best for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so friday was the first night i took this combo....went with 5 sprays of ghenerate twice that day and 2 pills of i-gh-1 that night, slept amazing, takes about 15 minutes to feel the affect, close your eyes and your out cold...only thing that woke me up was the sun coming through the window in the morning

saturday:
i dosed it the same way as friday only this time i had it to take before i went to the gym, it was supposed to be a cardio day since i had to stack some lifiting days together this week based on my schedule but i figured i'd put this stuff to a little test before i went into cardio

Superset Close Grip Bench and Alt. DB curl: 95 x 10: 20 x 10, 135 x 8:25 x 10, 155 x 4: 40 x 5

Superset Overhead rope extension and DB hammer curl: 50 x 10: 25 x 10, 65 x 10: 30 x 10, 80 x 8: 40 x 6

Superset Cable kickback and Preacher curl machine (plate loaded): 15 x 12: 20 x 10: 25 x 8, 30 x 6: 35 x 5

Cardio:

15 minutes on stair stepper set at an interval program

haven't supersetted an arm workout in awhile, but endurance was good, didn't really feel worn out at all, must say i think the NO infuse helped with some nasty pumps

at night again i sprayed 5 ghenerate and 2 i-gh-1 because i missed how to dose it...either way slept like a baby again

Sunday:

kind of an off day but i stayed busy, actually went for a nice walk in the woods, not a lot of hills like i had hoped but a nice 3 mile walk, then washed my car and did some yard work so even on an off day i broke a good sweat.....today i'm dosing it 5 sprays ghenerate and 1 i-gh-1 together

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest:

BB Bench Press: 135 x 10, 155 x 8, 165 x 7, 185 x 2 dropset 155 x 6 dropeset 135 x 6

Incline DB Press: 40 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 8, 70 x 6

Chest Press (Plate Loaded): 45's x 15, 70 x 10, 90 x 7, 95 x 4

Incline DB Flys: 20 x 15, 25 x 12, 30 x 8, 45 x 8: Did this in a (2,1,3) pattern except the last set 2 seconds up 1 second pause 3 second negative, last set just did normal

Fly machine: 60 x 15, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 135 x 6: Again did this the same as above except the last set again

Tris

Superset Skull Crushers w/ Close Grip press: 45 x 10 x 10, 55 x 10 x 8, 75 x 8 x 6
Last set just close grip: 95 x 8

V Bar Pushdowns: 40 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 7

Behind the head rope extensions:60 x 10, 70 x 8, 80 x 5 dropset 60 x 4

DB Kickbacks: 20 x 10, 25 x 10, 30x 10, 35 x 8

I did chest different today and added less rest into the workouts towards the end and did it in hopes of adding to the pump and adding some shape and definition...endurance felt good but started to really tire out during tri's, i was struggling with weights that are usually pretty easy for me

SIDE NOTE: The new Eminem CD is awesome...everyone should check it out

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** I havn't grabbed that yet. Probably get it tonight.
it's really good, seems like it would be an awesome workout disc, need to get it on my ipod asap...granted i ever get it back since my g/f stole it last night to burn

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's really good, seems like it would be an awesome workout disc, need to get it on my ipod asap...granted i ever get it back since my g/f stole it last night to burn
That's what I was thinking, get home throw it on ipod and bring to gym to give it a listen. Thanks for the reminder to grab it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it came in a blend, it was recommended to me from a friend, it made sense at the time, clomid for to help with shutdown, nolva for prevention of gyno

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
it came in a blend, it was recommended to me from a friend, it made sense at the time, clomid for to help with shutdown, nolva for prevention of gyno
I used 20/20/10/10 of nolva and 50/50/25/25 of clomid for my last PCT and had great success.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used 20/20/10/10 of nolva and 50/50/25/25 of clomid for my last PCT and had great success.
the blend i have is 50 clomid/ml, and 10 nolva/ml....so thats why i did the clomid at 100/75/50/50, and the nolva would be 20/15/10/10...might lower it down the last 3 days of pct or so just for a better transition off

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of clomid. Any emotional sides at 100mg for a week?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a lot of clomid. Any emotional sides at 100mg for a week?
nothing crazy, got kind of emotional twice for about a minute each time, but not like some ppl i've read who almost end up in tears

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: back/bi

Back:

lat pulldown: 110 x 12, 130 x 10, 150 x 8, 180 x 5 (PR) drop set wide grip 100 x 5

plate loaded row: 45's x 12, 55's x 10, 70 x 8, 90 x 5 (PR)

plate loaded lat pull down ( same machin as above, different handles and sitting different way): 45's x 10, 55 x 9, 70 x 7

chest pad t bar row: 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 135 x 6

deadlift: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 255 x 6, 135 x 7

Threw in some hanging back extensions 3 sets of 15 for good measure

Bi's

Alt DB curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 9, 45 x 5, drop set 20 x 8 following the (2,1,3) protocall

Incline DB hammer curl: 20 x 10, 25 x 8, 35 x 6

Bicep machine: 60 x 12, 75 x 10, 120 x 6 drop set 75 x 5 dropset 60 x 5

i'm falling in love with drop sets as i'm trying to push myself with heavier weights and it's leading to less reps so it's almost instinctive to do a drop set for me, on my PH log someone mentioned load up the weight and force yourself to grow and it's kind of sticking with that mentality

sleep has been effective on so far, endurance feels really good at the beginning and i don't know if i'm pushing myself or what but towards the end i'm worn out, even eating diner tonight my body just felt shot, i feel better now though

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Back:

lat pulldown: 110 x 12, 130 x 10, 150 x 8, 180 x 5 (PR) drop set wide grip 100 x 5

plate loaded lat pull down ( same machin as above, different handles and sitting different way): 45's x 10, 55 x 9, 70 x 7

Bi's

Alt DB curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 9, 45 x 5, drop set 20 x 8 following the (2,1,3) protocall

i'm falling in love with drop sets as i'm trying to push myself with heavier weights and it's leading to less reps so it's almost instinctive to do a drop set for me, on my PH log someone mentioned load up the weight and force yourself to grow and it's kind of sticking with that mentality

sleep has been effective on so far, endurance feels really good at the beginning and i don't know if i'm pushing myself or what but towards the end i'm worn out, even eating diner tonight my body just felt shot, i feel better now though
Good workout bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout Bro, interesting I stated the Ghenerate reminded me of a peach ice tea in flavor, glad to see the tea flavor wasn't just me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YG you move some weight for someone your size man; very impressive. I too have became a HUGE fan of drop sets, really stimulates muscle growth and the endurance increases they give are second to none. Kleen turned me on to them and I have not looked back since. Also, I think you can get more out of less meaning you can do slightly less weight if your drops sets are heavier. My joints like this aspect of it and it makes it easier when you don't have a spotter handy.

Back:

Bi's

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!!! Keep killin it and sorry the cycle went bad.

we are subbed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
YG you move some weight for someone your size man; very impressive. I too have became a HUGE fan of drop sets, really stimulates muscle growth and the endurance increases they give are second to none. Kleen turned me on to them and I have not looked back since. Also, I think you can get more out of less meaning you can do slightly less weight if your drops sets are heavier. My joints like this aspect of it and it makes it easier when you don't have a spotter handy.
^^^^^ This

:AR15firing:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Legs/abs

legs

squat: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 255 x 6, 265 x 2, 270 x 2(PR), 185 x 8

Calf Raises: 170 x 20, 190 x 20, 210 x 12, 210 x 12

Leg extension: 180 x 10, 240 x 8, 285 x 6 (285 is max on this machine and i can do it easily for 10 so now i'm doing a 3-4 second pause at the top which absolutely has been killing my legs)

Standing 1 leg leg curl: 30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 10

Abs: Superset Ball sit up for 20 x 3 sets w/ roman chair leg raises 3 x 15

Going with my new fon love for dropsets i've also really started to like the slow pause motion to make things more difficult which i did for the leg raises today

Legs face is sometimes squats suck, you don't want to do them and can't wait to be done with them.....well today wasn't one of those days, during warm ups the bar just felt non existent to me and as the weight increased it didn't feel that way on my back, i was exiting the rack fairly easily with the weight, so thats why i went for a PR and aso did some extra sets, why bail out on somethings thats going pretty good

the next 2 days i have a rehearsal after work for a wedding and the next day is the actual wedding, so i'm notgoing to be able to make it to the gym, which sucks and i'm not happy about it, i thought about throwing in shoulders today but i have stuff to do to get ready for the wedding, hopefully i can make it to the gym saturday to kill shoulders

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Solid leg day yg. I duno what you mean by days you don't wanna do legs. I LOVE doing legs. My lower back limited me for quite some time but now it's no longer an issue.. Great job on hitting that PR, hell you might break one on chest or back during your log ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say the last 2 days, the sleep hasn't been nearly as good as the first two nights with i-gh-1 at 2 caps....i've woken up twice throughout the night, which is common for me, once is a given, but the first two nights i didn't wake up at all which is good, i'm waking up and really having to go to the bathroom for some odd reason....the dreams are still fairly vivid, not as vivid but pretty good and the sleep is good, i don't get that tired knocked out feeling with just one cap though so i have to tell myself to go to sleep

just a side note that i've been seeing from this stack, figured some ppl could benefit from the information