Tomahawk is Taking Supplements to Fuel His Shenanigans

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so this is going to be a pretty laid back log. Lately my logs have been getting out of hand with relationship shenanigans and this is the perfect log for all that mess :sgrin: So feel free to have fun and post LOTS of pics of barely clothes ladies as I will be on Formestane and T-Force so libido should be in full swing :sgrin:

So a list of the supplements.
Formestane by CEL
Suppress-C by CEL
Vapor XT by AMS
Alpha-T2 by PES
T-Force by Omega
Clenviscerate :D
NP Slin Sane by Genomyx and Anabolic Pump by USP Labs
Preworkout will be Anadraulic State(OG) and Anadraulic Pump.
Will also be taking some LG GHenerate at night.
Orange Triad looks to b the multi up for this go around.

***Disclaimer***
Just to warn any new people who havent seen any of my recent logs. There ends up being a lot of talk about the ladies who happen to be in my life ATM so if u dont want to hear my BS life I suggest u dont sub. This is going to be a laid back log but with a bunch of hardcore lifting.

Ok time to start this log off right :sgrin:

Last edited:
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it Keithan how did u get ur hands on that pic of me!? :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in my man :thumbsup:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise this will be a crazy ass log. I invited Deerdre so u know it is going to be interesting lol. So much time was spent sending out invites to everyone.

Gotta look good for my trip to NY :sgrin:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I promise this will be a crazy ass log. I invited Deerdre so u know it is going to be interesting lol. So much time was spent sending out invites to everyone.

Gotta look good for my trip to NY :sgrin:
Hellz yea brother. Shoot me a text later on and I will give you any info you will need. :fing02:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

lol this log is going to be hilarious!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man now I want to pistol whip someone with my .45 lol.

And ya I will hit u up with a text later. Mostly just basic sh1t. Just an overprotective family. I cant imagine how it is going to be when Im out of sight. I will explain more later.

B1tches need to hurry up and get in here.

Oh and just to help everyone out. Somehow this link got in my log.
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/PinkMagic/pinkmagic.html

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Man now I want to pistol whip someone with my .45 lol.

And ya I will hit u up with a text later. Mostly just basic sh1t. Just an overprotective family. I cant imagine how it is going to be when Im out of sight. I will explain more later.

B1tches need to hurry up and get in here.

Oh and just to help everyone out. Somehow this link got in my log.
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/PinkMagic/pinkmagic.html
Not a problem. It looks like there will be 6 of us AM guys total. :sgrin:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in broski! Your gonna lean out on this stack:D

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely!
Lets see what you get outta this stack.. Subbed! :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh lets get this fuxkfest rollin!!!

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***Disclaimer***
Just to warn any new people who havent seen any of my recent logs. There ends up being a lot of talk about the ladies who happen to be in my life ATM so if u dont want to hear my BS life I suggest u dont sub. This is going to be a laid back log but with a bunch of hardcore lifting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed bruddah

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
***Disclaimer***
Ladies? A$$ to mouth? Ball sucking? I am soooo subbed.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed ... this should be another interesting log

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ran vapor before? I remember when it first came out, it looked very promising as an alternative to ECA. Interested to see how it works for you. Also looking forward to seeing how the clen+eviscrete work together with the vapor. I never tried the clen+eviscrete but have wanted to try it, its just clen scares the bejesus out of me. Thats some strong stuff

futbolista

futbolista

Awards
I'm heeeeerreeeee. You can get this log started now. :)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Def in lol and if anyone wants a semi-serious log they can still bull**** in they can follow the one in my sig :lol:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
hell yea bro im doing something similar. im b/w tcf-1 + fromestane and tcf-1 and androhard. are there side effects from cleniviserate

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol nice it's a circus in here. but Tom what are you looking to do with this stack, cut, bulk, strength? Or just generally ****ing **** up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think this is the 1st log of formestane/suppress-c that i have seen outside of pct. this combo should get some really good results.

sorry if you already posted this, but how are you going to dose them?

if it were me i would focus su8ppress-c on upper thighs and abs/gut area, and the form on chest/upper arms/back of knees/tops of feet.

to be honest, stomach area is one spot where i don't get good results with the form-but suppress-c works nicely there.

good luck!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
half naked girls and throwing way too much money into supplements at one time?? IM IN!
haha, interested to see how suppress-c works for you along with the LG pre workouts

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies? A$$ to mouth? Ball sucking? I am soooo subbed.
Way to make me look like a damn pervert :sgrin:

have you ran vapor before? I remember when it first came out, it looked very promising as an alternative to ECA. Interested to see how it works for you. Also looking forward to seeing how the clen+eviscrete work together with the vapor. I never tried the clen+eviscrete but have wanted to try it, its just clen scares the bejesus out of me. Thats some strong stuff
No this will be my first time running Vapor XT. I really hope I like it bc I have 4 bottles of it looking pretty and ready for consumption :food: Ya Clenviscerate is some good stuff and is really amplified with a good fat burner which I hope Vapor XT will provide. The good thing about clenviscerate is there isnt the CNS sides which is the problem with taking it orally.

hell yea bro im doing something similar. im b/w tcf-1 + fromestane and tcf-1 and androhard. are there side effects from cleniviserate
Nice those r some great supps u have. I plan on picking up some AndroHard in the future. There seem to be less chance of side effects from clenviscerate since it is absorped transdermally and the carrier is localized as opposed to systematic.

lol nice it's a circus in here. but Tom what are you looking to do with this stack, cut, bulk, strength? Or just generally ****ing **** up?
Dude my last 2 logs were def circuses and this one promises to be a 3 ring circuses. Idk if u checked out my Turinabol LV log but damn if u did it will def convince u to give Turinabol LV a chance that is for damn sure. Lol The goal is to cut but I am doing DC so I wont allow myself to lose too much strength.

i think this is the 1st log of formestane/suppress-c that i have seen outside of pct. this combo should get some really good results.

sorry if you already posted this, but how are you going to dose them?

if it were me i would focus su8ppress-c on upper thighs and abs/gut area, and the form on chest/upper arms/back of knees/tops of feet.

to be honest, stomach area is one spot where i don't get good results with the form-but suppress-c works nicely there.

good luck!!!
Well the combo is so good for PCT so I think people save it for then.

Im not too sure quite yet. I messaged David earlier so I hope he gets back to me. I will def be trying that out in a while after a nice post workout shower.

Thanks man I knew I invited u for a reason besides ur sage life advice :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
half naked girls and throwing way too much money into supplements at one time?? IM IN!
haha, interested to see how suppress-c works for you along with the LG pre workouts
Haha if this was another board it would just be naked girls. Oh man ya this stock pile has been amassed over a period of time. I have a nice reliable way of getting my supplements so it is all good :sgrin:
Ya I have heard good things about Suppress-C so Im def ready to give it a full go. Man I had some sick ass pumps today in the gym. I didnt even recognize myself. My shirt was def filled out especially in the arm region.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
aight im here - lets get this thing going. Last time I posted a half naked photo of my girlfriend at the time (with her permission, she was proud) I got reprimanded by a mod and photo was pulled :sad3: i guess when it comes to half naked, well.... i fail at fractions.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aight im here - lets get this thing going. Last time I posted a half naked photo of my girlfriend at the time (with her permission, she was proud) I got reprimanded by a mod and photo was pulled :sad3: i guess when it comes to half naked, well.... i fail at fractions.
Well Im all for the lady pics in this log. The libido from Formestane and T-Force should be insane :food: :sgrin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good my brotha
Subbing in my man :thumbsup:

//CC

I am just here to police the shenanigans.
subdizzled
Subbed in broski! Your gonna lean out on this stack:D
Definitely!
Lets see what you get outta this stack.. Subbed! :)
ohhhh lets get this fuxkfest rollin!!!
Subbed bruddah
subbed ... this should be another interesting log
I'm heeeeerreeeee. You can get this log started now. :)
Def in lol and if anyone wants a semi-serious log they can still bull**** in they can follow the one in my sig :lol:
Thank u all for subbing I promise not to disappoint. This is going to be a crazy thread I gurantee that much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt take the Vapor XT or apply the Clenviscerate today.

I hope all this transdermals fit on me lol. With the help of bigtom I have decided to apply the Form on chest, upper arms, and tops of feet. The Suppress-C will be applied to my upper thighes and behind my knees. While Clenviscerate of course will be occuppying my stomach.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What do the doses of clen look like?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Tom - 5'7" and 225lbs. what do u estimate ur bf % if u dont mind me asking.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is Clenviscerate how do you know what dose of clen you are using? its home brew right liq clen rubbed into something with a carrier? would derm target work

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is Clenviscerate how do you know what dose of clen you are using? its home brew right liq clen rubbed into something with a carrier? would derm target work
It's RPN's Eviscerate. Stacked with Clen. Hence the name Clenviscerate. The clen can either be applied topically or taken orally. The Eviscerate is applied topically. I just finished a run with it myself. I lost a solid inch around my waist.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
It's RPN's Eviscerate. Stacked with Clen. Hence the name Clenviscerate. The clen can either be applied topically or taken orally. The Eviscerate is applied topically. I just finished a run with it myself. I lost a solid inch around my waist.
wait.... the eviscerate is applied topically???? I knew that stuff tasted funny :lol:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lol are the risks less when applied with the rpn topical? how do you know the clen dose when using it with the cream

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do the doses of clen look like?
Im thinking 50/50

Tom - 5'7" and 225lbs. what do u estimate ur bf % if u dont mind me asking.
High teens, I carry a lot of fat around my stomach. When people see me with clothes on it looks a lot better than without a shirt on.

Sub'd, this looks ****in awesome.. Where was my invite tom?? Lol
Dude my bad. I literally spent over an hour sending out invites and I was destined to miss someone. That is y I put a link in my Pink Magic log.

Well what I am going to do is rub the clean in as I apply the Eviscerate instead of premixing them. This way I can adjust the dosing. I hear that Dermatherm Target is systematic so not a good idea. If it is localized carrier than u will be good.

wait.... the eviscerate is applied topically???? I knew that stuff tasted funny :lol:
I bet u loved that blazing fire down ur throat :lol:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking to compare clenviscerate results bro!

Youre taking more supps than this guy makes candy! :lol:

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since this is a workout log I guess I should post what I did for my workout lol.