women suppliments

jessta

jessta

Awards
is wanting suggestions of any suppliments that i should be taking that may help me loose 10 lbs of fat.and drop 15 lbs with my current diet and workout..currently the only things im taking is fish oil and suppress-C, and calicum. Any IDEAs?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
diet is most important, bt if your looking for an edge check out recompadrol it will certainly help you and its non stim based.

Recompadrol would be perfect for that, 1 cap 20 min before each meal depending on how many meals you eat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
is wanting suggestions of any suppliments that i should be taking that may help me loose 10 lbs of fat.and drop 15 lbs with my current diet and workout..currently the only things im taking is fish oil and suppress-C, and calicum. Any IDEAs?
Supplements are not going to help with anything unless your nutrition and training are in order, and they should be the least of your concerns. Your NUTRITION is the primary factor that decides your success re fat loss. Review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it tells you everything you need to know re nutrition, supplementation, and training for fat loss. As far as supplements, as it mentions, you don't need any but the basics - so I recommend adding in a creatine product and a multivitamin, with protein and BCAAs if you are not getting all those requirements from your diet.

~Team APPNUT

jessta

jessta

Awards
thanks for the advice..ya im on a diet that my friend who competes wrote for and i work out at the gym around 2 hrs aday..im modify my work for full potential of fat loss with another friend.im taking this so seriouse and not giving up to loose those lbs for good. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for the advice..ya im on a diet that my friend who competes wrote for and i work out at the gym around 2 hrs aday..im modify my work for full potential of fat loss with another friend.im taking this so seriouse and not giving up to loose those lbs for good. :)
You don't need to train for 2 hours a day - as long as you're optimizing your training (i.e. HIIT instead of LISS cardio) and including resistance sessions (weights are MORE important than cardio, and you can successfully lose fat withOUT doing cardio!), then you can successfully get to where you want in as little as 20-60 minutes a day! Just make sure too, that you are eating ENOUGH and are NOT on starvation calories.

~Team APPNUT