women suppliments - AnabolicMinds.com

women suppliments

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

women suppliments

is wanting suggestions of any suppliments that i should be taking that may help me loose 10 lbs of fat.and drop 15 lbs with my current diet and workout..currently the only things im taking is fish oil and suppress-C, and calicum. Any IDEAs?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

diet is most important, bt if your looking for an edge check out recompadrol it will certainly help you and its non stim based.

Recompadrol would be perfect for that, 1 cap 20 min before each meal depending on how many meals you eat.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jessta View Post
    is wanting suggestions of any suppliments that i should be taking that may help me loose 10 lbs of fat.and drop 15 lbs with my current diet and workout..currently the only things im taking is fish oil and suppress-C, and calicum. Any IDEAs?
    Supplements are not going to help with anything unless your nutrition and training are in order, and they should be the least of your concerns. Your NUTRITION is the primary factor that decides your success re fat loss. Review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it tells you everything you need to know re nutrition, supplementation, and training for fat loss. As far as supplements, as it mentions, you don't need any but the basics - so I recommend adding in a creatine product and a multivitamin, with protein and BCAAs if you are not getting all those requirements from your diet.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

thanks for the advice..ya im on a diet that my friend who competes wrote for and i work out at the gym around 2 hrs aday..im modify my work for full potential of fat loss with another friend.im taking this so seriouse and not giving up to loose those lbs for good.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jessta View Post
    thanks for the advice..ya im on a diet that my friend who competes wrote for and i work out at the gym around 2 hrs aday..im modify my work for full potential of fat loss with another friend.im taking this so seriouse and not giving up to loose those lbs for good.
    You don't need to train for 2 hours a day - as long as you're optimizing your training (i.e. HIIT instead of LISS cardio) and including resistance sessions (weights are MORE important than cardio, and you can successfully lose fat withOUT doing cardio!), then you can successfully get to where you want in as little as 20-60 minutes a day! Just make sure too, that you are eating ENOUGH and are NOT on starvation calories.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Top Anabolic Suppliments
    By Tgantt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 10:09 AM
  2. Best Lot of suppliments to GET NOW??
    By tommytucker69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 09:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM