- 06-07-2010, 10:02 AM
- 06-07-2010, 12:09 PM
diet is most important, bt if your looking for an edge check out recompadrol it will certainly help you and its non stim based.
Recompadrol would be perfect for that, 1 cap 20 min before each meal depending on how many meals you eat.
- 06-07-2010, 01:02 PM
The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it tells you everything you need to know re nutrition, supplementation, and training for fat loss. As far as supplements, as it mentions, you don't need any but the basics - so I recommend adding in a creatine product and a multivitamin, with protein and BCAAs if you are not getting all those requirements from your diet.
06-07-2010, 06:31 PM
thanks for the advice..ya im on a diet that my friend who competes wrote for and i work out at the gym around 2 hrs aday..im modify my work for full potential of fat loss with another friend.im taking this so seriouse and not giving up to loose those lbs for good.
06-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tgantt in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2009, 11:09 AM
- By tommytucker69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:02 AM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM
- By THA GONZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2005, 05:32 PM
- By wranglergirl in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2004, 11:19 PM