The Combination of Great Things! (Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Come One Come All. . . .Welcome to my latest twist of great things to come. . . I will say that I wanted to give C.E.L. Big ups for my Supp-C and all of the guys at C.E.L. Thank you for the support!!! I will say that our non hormonal line is going to be FANTASTIC and i know ya'll have been waiting and all I can say is good things will come to those who wait. . . On a separate note. . I wanted to start my Summer Muscle Stack. . with limited BF increase :0). . So that is why i have decided to combine AI with C.E.L. . . .

Suppress - C + Testpro + HghPro + Maniac = Wonderful Things

First and For most I want to thank each and everyone for participating in my log and This is going to be a very fun ride!!! Muhahaha :fing02: I will be taking everything as directed with the supp- c there will be a taper into and out of due to teh fact that its a Cortisol Suppressant. . . BY THE WAY. . for most individuals that don't use a cortisol supp for cutting weight muhahah. . its not needed but let me tell you its a wonderful addition to any PCT stack. . .I don't think i need to go into the details of why its a great addition but if anyone wants to PM i would be more than happy to answer your questions. . .cortisol storage/abundance = fat storage. . decrease that and you decrease fat :biglaugh: and or storage. . it's truly great and on this stack i will be on a 3500calorie diet + 300cals if needed. . i want to gain 5 to 7lbs of lean mass and that is what i will do for the next show. . . I will be on a Tom platz styling leg routine that has been tailored from my Power-lifting coach and this is what it looks like haha. . Tom Platz was a nut and sooo is this routine :deal:

Monday
Squats - 3 warm ups + 1 set of 20
Good Mornings - 3 sets of 6- 8
Leg Press - 3 sets of 10

Tuesday
Partial Back - Yate Rows
Unassisted Dumbbell Rows
Cardio - 20 Minutes

Wednesday
Squats - 3 warm up sets + 1 set of 20 + 5lbs
Bi Cep Curls - Hammer (Every other week sub for ez bar curls)
Standing with Supination
* Every other week Front Double Bicep Curls with cables

Thursday

Shrugs - Barbell
*Every other week alternate Dumbbell*

Cardio - 20mins

Friday
Squat - 3 warm ups 6-8 reps + 1 set of 20
Leg Ext. 1 set of 20

Saturday
Incline Bench
DB Press
DB Flys - Incline
*Alternate Flat*

Dips

Sunday off

DAM!! Well ya'll That About does it :wizard:

I'm still waiting for the HgHpro but i will start Stack Tomorrow!! bright and early!!! I have a show that i'm cheering a buddy at so I will give ya updates after my Chest Fest!!! :sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
633886362947249450-sexy.jpg

Old But Still Great!! :food:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ohhh looks interesting

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like Flynn!! Tear some shit up big David!!!:rocketwhore:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'ma ROCK'N ROLL'A BABAAAEEE WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I"M A ROCKSTAR BABAAE hahahah its going to be nasty!!! Thats all I can say!!! Maintain Low BF increase str/libido/vascularity/Muscle Density and Thickness Primarly on the legs/Aggression/Focus/Sleep may be affected but only time will tell. . once that hghpro works its way ova here i should be good. . .one walking raging mess of test and gh hahah. . . If only :deal: muhahah!! I'll keep ya posted. . time to go to MYSTIC LAKE for the 2010 National Guard/Army MN State Bodybuilding Show!!! Wooo hooo!!! Should be fun to watch the big guys!!1 David Henry will be there as a guest poser!!! Ahhh shiiiii!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1st thing I saw when I opened up this log was a nice SEXY ass so u know I have to sub :sgrin:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You know I am down and you always have my full support. Bring that intensity!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Brohiem you know I am in...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here for the fun David!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alright rock star-lets see what you can do.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
<--- Ha Ha :)

I like how you mark all your threads with the green smiley. I always use the green arrow, mostly cause no one else uses it... sort of a trademark :head:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the PM!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
YUP YUP, BIG DAVE GONNA SMASH!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well Everybody all i can say is COOOOMMEEE OOOOONNN IIIINNNNN!!! I love test cycling muhahah!!! Ooooo How i have missed it!! I can't wait when the hghpro comes in but i couldn't wait muhahah

Dosing:

7:30a.m. . . . Let the Insanity Begin

Suppress-C - 50ml After warm shower. . .Love the Smell. . Oranges :biglaugh:
Testpro - 2 caps

7:50a.m. I Wonderful Rushing sensation. . .Looked like the water was evaporating and my veins were ignited with Supercharged Vigor!! :firedevil:

If this is what is to be with transdermal's! SIGN ME UP!!! MUHAHAH!!!

8:30a.m. on my way to an Unregulated show and Another boost of energy. . Testpro is kickin in. . SERIOUS ALPHA MALE hahahah LOVE IT!!!

time for the work out. . . . :party:

1:30p.m Pre Work out Manic - 1 scoop

2:00p.m at the gym ALL JACKED UP!! !HAHAHA

Chest

Incline - 135 x 6 185 x 6 225 x 6 + 1 negative 225 x 5 + 1 negative

Comment: Starting to get the str back!!! I can't wait for weeks 3-4 when everything is coursing through my veins ahhhh going to be nasty!!!

DP press
100 x 8 105 x 8 105 x 8

Comment: LIIIIIGHHHHTTT WEIIIIGGHHHTTT BAAAABYYY!!! AHHHH :food:
Gimmie so mooo!! SHould have went up to 110's but all is well

OverHead DB Press
110 x 6 100 x 8 100 x 8

Comment - SHoulders started to give and i was outty 5 thoutty with that movement

Incline DB Fly
55 x 8 55 x 8 55 x 8

Comment: I'll be moving up in this movement as well but shoulders. . boooo need just a touch more Fish oil and BF for more lubrication of the ol joints!! hahah

Dips

0 x 20 0 x 15 0 x 15

Comment - SHoulders were toast and i thought to myself there will be plenty of this to go around haha why waste a good thing ya dig!!! MUHAHAHAH!!!!

Overall

Libido - 7/10 - thats right hahah . . May be Placebo but I just WANT MORE!!! LIKE A DAM TIGER. . .THe checks will be hot and heavy muhaha

Pump - 9/10 - WHOA!! I'm diggin this stack and I know that by the end there will be 10's all around the board no doubt!! Enough said i will say!

Vascularity - 9/10 - The SUpp-C is INcredible. . WHoa!!! and with the testpro I'm SPIDER MAN ALL DAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Muscle Density - N/A - Not sure yet. . only time will tell

Aggression - 8/10 - hahah ooo ya Serious Alpha Male. . its soo early hahah must be placebo but. . i haven't had n e hormone changes in a while so i'm very sensitive muhahah :wizard:

Recovery - n/a - we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks. . .

I think that'll sum it up and WHOA!! Great start to a Saturday evening muhahah. . This will probably be the best log yet with Str gains and just having fun dmit. . muhaha :sgrin: :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice and Thank you for the invite.

Aaelael, you compete in bodybuilding? what organization and when is your next show?

Testpro + HghPro + Maniac = better gains of course of diet training and recovery is right(sleep, naps if needed)

I am using hghpro and am convinced it works well after great sleep. Great sleep equals increased testosterone levels, hgh levels, probably way more hormones I did not mention, decreased cortisol, better mental function.

Testopro contains testofen, which an eight week human study was done on with 30 placebo people and 30 people taking testofen, the testofen group increased their free tesosterone levels by a tad over 98 %. That is a fact in the study. Google testofen study if you want to see this study. also contains divinal which supposed to boost free testosterone(that is one of Ax main ingredients why they say activate xtreme does so well) Anabolic Innovations has this plus testofen.

Maniac is on my list to try, looks like good tried and true stuff.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! :smite:
Give it hell bruther :party:

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Aaelael, you compete in bodybuilding? what organization and when is your next show?

Testpro + HghPro + Maniac = better gains of course of diet training and recovery is right(sleep, naps if needed)

I am using hghpro and am convinced it works well after great sleep. Great sleep equals increased testosterone levels, hgh levels, probably way more hormones I did not mention, decreased cortisol, better mental function.

Testopro contains testofen, which an eight week human study was done on with 30 placebo people and 30 people taking testofen, the testofen group increased their free tesosterone levels by a tad over 98 %. That is a fact in the study. Google testofen study if you want to see this study. also contains divinal which supposed to boost free testosterone(that is one of Ax main ingredients why they say activate xtreme does so well) Anabolic Innovations has this plus testofen.

compete hell, you are lookin at the next lee haney!!!

i agree about testopro-my blood test showed free test almost doubled. as for maniac, i got a sample pack and really liked it-i mean really liked it-good stuff!!! very underrated, imo.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

I do Compete and its NANBF my friend. . .I'm trying to go IFPA Pro with in the next two years!!! I'm going for about 5lbs of lean mass and i think with the current supplementation of todays world I will be able too. . . I await our non hormonal line but i will say that our products our in a class of there own :fing02: I know all of the vets know what there doin but if any newbies that read this need help with dosing just ask in the log :biglaugh: AI puts out a great product and I do be the combination of two great things will produce a spectaluar speciem muhahah :deal:!!! Smelt what organization do you compete with?? :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

y0 y0 y0. . .well all I have to go to work soo i want to make this post short and sw33t!!! hahah :chairfall: WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Woke up with the wind of titans breathing down my neck like ahhh huh!! You went down town. . . Did your thing :biglaugh: and had a dam good night. . . ah huh. . . :eek:p: hahaha soo n e ways this is day two and dosed like this

Suppres-C - 50ml after warm shower.. . . Exfoliated areas of exposure
Testpro - 2 caps - 10:00am
Fish Oil - 4 caps - 4gs x 3 = 12g daily

Ya. . .when that rush starts to kick in it truly is a beautiful thing!!! hahah I love the fact that you can expect a nice lil how ya doing with the supp-c and that once that kicks in BAM TESTPRO IN YO FACE :eek:p: just like that! hahaha

Alright my fellow AM brothas BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOM!!!!

Libido - 7/10 - thats right hahah . . May be Placebo but I just WANT MORE!!! LIKE A DAM TIGER. . .THe checks will be hot and heavy muhaha

Pump - 9/10 - WHOA!! I'm diggin this stack and I know that by the end there will be 10's all around the board no doubt!! Enough said i will say!

Vascularity - 9/10 - The SUpp-C is INcredible. . WHoa!!! and with the testpro I'm SPIDER MAN ALL DAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Aggression - 8/10 - hahah ooo ya Serious Alpha Male. . its soo early hahah must be placebo but. . i haven't had n e hormone changes in a while so i'm very sensitive muhahah

:lol: :sgrin: :food: :bigeyes:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
BOOM TESTOPRO IN YA FAYCE!!!

I lold.

Spider man vasculariy, I beleive that man you were already a lean machine, whats your bf at now like 4-5?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-ditty!!!! tear it up bud!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOM TESTOPRO IN YA FAYCE!!!

I lold.

Spider man vasculariy, I beleive that man you were already a lean machine, whats your bf at now like 4-5?
haha ooo noo. . i wish i was at about that right now but i'm just hummin along. . i think im at a true 6.5% with a nin pinch test at about 211 right not muhaha. . .gotta love it. . i want to hover around 7% and just chill out and try and get to 220 about about 7.8-8.5%. . that would be sick!!!!! FOr a natural at least :0)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha ooo noo. . i wish i was at about that right now but i'm just hummin along. . i think im at a true 6.5% with a nin pinch test at about 211 right not muhaha. . .gotta love it. . i want to hover around 7% and just chill out and try and get to 220 about about 7.8-8.5%. . that would be sick!!!!! FOr a natural at least :0)
Does your organization allow any over the counter prohormones like 11-oxo?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Does your organization allow any over the counter prohormones like 11-oxo?
Sure don't :biglaugh: :food: would be nice but all in all its about what ya eat and a slight help with science. . . :fing02: would be a different game if we could :sgrin:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
BOOM BOOM hell of of lift my friend!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Army. . It'll be interesting to see how today's leg work out goes. . they are feeling good but my knee's are getting kinda sore. . .squats every other day is getting to be much i will say but NO PAIN NO GAME BABY!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LIBIDO CHECK!!!

black.jpg

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
In late but subbed...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
muahahahaha....BANG BANG!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Good Morning My fellow AM Brothers :pokey: hahha Hopefully all have slept well as did I. . .Haven't seen the HGHpro but the Testpro and SUpp-c are holding it down!!! hahah. . .Once we add the hghpro its going to be NASTY I tell ya!! hahah First thing is first. . . Supp-C is SOOOOO UNDERATED!!! Cortisol Control has many benefits as far as possible stress reduction/mental clairty/WEIGHT LOSS/LEAN MASS the list goes on :deal: Second I will say that I LOVE transdermals hahah. . .it is a very unique feeling that you recieve from these products and although the bioavailabity may differ its such a gradifying feeling!! haha I don't know. . I do wish C.E.L. Had a Full Transdermal line :biglaugh:. . . Any ways hahah Testpro gets a big thumbs up as well. . .LIBIDO is high and well ya again the combination of great things will lead to AMAZING results haha. . .

Dosing

Testpro - 2 caps 7:30a.m
2 caps 4:30p.m.

Supp-C - 50ml 7:30a.m.
50ml 4:30a.m.

Maniac - 1 - scoop 445-500p.m depending on what time i expect to be at teh gym

Comment: Maniac = great stim, no crash, GREAT PUMP, SICK ENERGY!, Need i say more :wizard:

6/7/10 Legs

Squats - 135 x 8 215 x 8 225 x 8 135 x 8 300 x 20

Pull Ups
0 x 10 0 x 13 0 x 10

Shrugs(DB)
70 x 10 100 x 10 70 x 15

Ball Crunches - Stand up position with your feet on the ball bring your feet to your stomace while vaccuming your stomache and breathing out. DO on Push up and than bring feet to chest.

0 x 15 0 x 20 0 x 20

Comment: I love this type of cruch. I was told about the vaccum technique by my fellow Power lifting buddy and I love it!!! Hahaha Makes the movement so much harder! I'm lovin every minute of it everybody!! hahah I'm back and ready to attack hahah :lol: Feeling Full. . My back is WIDE BABY!!! haha I'll post some pictures. . .I think i will come in heavy to my next show and WATCH OUT. . . not sure if i'm going to enter the open and or the Novice. . .hmmm decisions decisions. . . :wiggle:

Vascularity - 9/10 - The SUpp-C is INcredible. . WHoa!!! and with the testpro I'm the incredible Hulk MAN ALL DAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Aggression - 8/10 - hahah ooo ya Serious Alpha Male. . its soo early hahah must be placebo but. . i haven't had n e hormone changes in a while so i'm very sensitive muhahah

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you are killing it already David!!! BOOM BOOM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree about the suppress-c being under-rated. you should add some td formestane and run both at same time-fantastic!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD LIFT!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Squats 300 for 20 reps.. who the FU### do you think you are??/ Yoiu just made me feel small lol! good job man...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
As I said before "drink milk and squat heavy, its a$$ to the grass" lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some damn good squats. My previous squat workout I did 405 for 7 and then 315 for 20. And then this last 1 I did 405 for 8 and then 325 for 15(like a b1tch).

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
O f all you big boys on your squats.. Stop making me feel bad I am getting a complex!!! lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O f all you big boys on your squats.. Stop making me feel bad I am getting a complex!!! lol
Lol Im just short so dont feel bad plus I have a thick body so heavy weights dont bother me 1 bit :lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
way to smash them weights bud!!!!! BTW what is this vacuum technique? I couldnt really follow that description.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
way to smash them weights bud!!!!! BTW what is this vacuum technique? I couldnt really follow that description.
there's several layers of ab muscles. The vacuum technique, which I'm assuming is some sort of breathing technique, probably works a deep layer of transverse abs that we don't really see.

In general when doing any ab movement, follow the acronym "FAB abs"

F= Flatten
Flatten the small of your back HARD against whatever surface you are on.

A= Accordian
Picture your abs working like an accordian, scrunching the bottom of your ribcage closer to the top ring of your pelves. Think "accordian", not "curl"

B= Breath
All of the abs groups are secondary muscle to forced exhalation. In other words, abs assist in breathing out really hard as you perform the crunch, SLR, etc.

Applying "FAB abs" to enhance mind muscle connection should work with just about any abdominal exercise.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: He should have basejumped right after that to get his backpak :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! HOLY DAM!!! This has been a crazy week. . weekend. . . hahah all i can say is Dammm. . ..hahah updates are being posted today!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

6/9

Well everybody!!! Hahah I was at the warehouse working 11+ hr days sooooo needless to say I haven't updated for a minute. . .was very sore and tired. . being on my feet all day and than squatting!!! OMFG hahah DAM. . .:banghead: . . . hahah but With that being said I want to say SUPP-C + Testpro + hghpro+ manic = destruction hahah. . .whoa!!! :AR15firing: haha watch out come here during week 2. . . its going to be nasty!!!

Wednesday - 6/9

Squats - 135 x 8 185 x 8 225 x 6 305 x 20!

Comment: hahah i need to stop smoking. . omg. . i have the strength but the endurance for these reps of 20 is killing me. . if i do normal cardio or weight training im fine but 20 reps with heavier weight is just killing me. . . :sad3:

Standing Side Delt raises
20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10 PR

Comment: I've been training with a women who is doing the same competition as me so I've been doing some of the exercises that she is doing to help time move along. . .I won't be doing this next week because i will need all of my str for my squats!! BIG LEGS BABY!!!

Trap Raises DB
60 x 10 90 x 10 90 x 10

Good Morning
135 x 10 145 x 10 185 x 10 PR! :party:

Well I will say that the supplementation is starting to work its way in the veins. . I will be getting my BF testing done some time today. . i'm waying about 211.5 - 210.5 some where in there. . since i've been at the warehouse i've been following my diet fairly well. . .its been hard to cook all of the things that i need but i have been eating out at least once a day from Wednesday till saturday the 12th. . with that being said i have had no increase in weight but i've noticed increases in weight and muscle fullness. . .wooo hooo!!! means things are going to start to blow up here next couple of weeks. .

Vascularity - 9/10 - The SUpp-C is INcredible. . WHoa!!! and with the testpro and manic I'm the incredible Hulk MAN ALL DAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Muscle Density - 7/10 - its beginning. . CAN YOU DIG IT!!

Aggression - 9/10 - hahah ooo ya Serious Alpha Male. . its soo early hahah must be placebo but. . i haven't had n e hormone changes in a while so i'm very sensitive muhahah

Recovery - 7/10 - I'm sore when i do my squats but when i hit 305 it was no biggie baby!! hahah sooo its only a matter of time!