anabolic innovations-hghpro

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I hear that bro believe me I do. Still not sure why a doc would give Klonopin for sleep. The only Benzo that is given for sleep is Dalmane. Most of the others are either sedative/hypnotics or Seconol which is a barbiturate.
    klonipin was not the one i started on, lol. believe me i have been through the gamit of prescription sleep aids.

i think restoril is a benzo i have used also-along with the dalmane.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    klonipin was not the one i started on, lol. believe me i have been through the gamit of prescription sleep aids.

i think restoril is a benzo i have used also-along with the dalmane.
    Have you been sent for a sleep study yet?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Have you been sent for a sleep study yet?
    twice in last 10 years.

ok, so i am liking the hghpro-i took 2 caps pre workout along with stims and loved it. was going to only take 2 caps before bed since i dosed pre workout but said what the hell-it worked out very nice.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

twice in last 10 years.

ok, so i am liking the hghpro-i took 2 caps pre workout along with stims and loved it. was going to only take 2 caps before bed since i dosed pre workout but said what the hell-it worked out very nice.
    Sound like more and more people are dosing it this way.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

Sound like more and more people are dosing it this way.
    you have got to try it. if you do fasted workouts anyways, it really adds something to it. i particularly like it fasted cardio, i get the endorphin rush much sooner and it seems more intense. hghpro is still working very well, and i am already regretting the end of the bottle even though i have around 5 days left.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%

you have got to try it. if you do fasted workouts anyways, it really adds something to it. i particularly like it fasted cardio, i get the endorphin rush much sooner and it seems more intense. hghpro is still working very well, and i am already regretting the end of the bottle even though i have around 5 days left.
    I just may give it a shot. I will see if only 2 produces less sleep quality if so I will dose it back at the 4 at night. The sleep for me is what I dig.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

well i just finished my bottle of hghpro-what impressed me the most was the way results kept getting better the longer i was on it. i had some problems adjusting the 1st few days, then it seemed to work great, and then it seemed to not work very well every 4th day or so. but around the last week it was kicking ass. i just ordered another bottle to keep it going- also ordered a bottle of ghenerate to stack with it, can't wait to see results.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

well i just finished my bottle of hghpro-what impressed me the most was the way results kept getting better the longer i was on it. i had some problems adjusting the 1st few days, then it seemed to work great, and then it seemed to not work very well every 4th day or so. but around the last week it was kicking ass. i just ordered another bottle to keep it going- also ordered a bottle of ghenerate to stack with it, can't wait to see results.
    Sounds good. The combination with ghenerate should be pretty awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%

That stack should kick ass!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:41 AM
  3. ++Anabolic Innovations HGHpro 3 day mini log
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 04:06 AM
  4. Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 02:33 PM
  5. Replies: 77