anabolic innovations-hghpro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. still without a computor but just wanted to say that sleep keeps getting better the longer i am on the hghpro. i am trully enjoying the better sleep.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still without a computor but just wanted to say that sleep keeps getting better the longer i am on the hghpro. i am trully enjoying the better sleep.
    Been missin you bud, lol. Tonight is my last dose, I am very upset.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Been missin you bud, lol. Tonight is my last dose, I am very upset.
    i am really starting to enjoy it. it took me a couple of days to adjust to it, but now it's very nice.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wake up call

    Attachment 33734
    I AM WIDE AWAKE NOW!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still without a computor but just wanted to say that sleep keeps getting better the longer i am on the hghpro. i am trully enjoying the better sleep.
    Damn wonder if the same thing caused yours to crash like mine did.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn wonder if the same thing caused yours to crash like mine did.
    probably, since we are both horndogs or should i say porndogs, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. ok. i have to say that hghpro is treating me very well. recovery is up and mood is fantastic. wake up not groggy, but kinda mellow- i like this. only bad thing is around every 4th day i won't get solid sleep-kind of like an awake dream state where you are aware of everything-but i get up at regular time and make it through the day. the other 3 days-sleep is fantastic.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok. i have to say that hghpro is treating me very well. recovery is up and mood is fantastic. wake up not groggy, but kinda mellow- i like this. only bad thing is around every 4th day i won't get solid sleep-kind of like an awake dream state where you are aware of everything-but i get up at regular time and make it through the day. the other 3 days-sleep is fantastic.
    Maybe we will make a BigT version 3 on 1 off dosing LMAO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Maybe we will make a BigT version 3 on 1 off dosing LMAO.
    no-i think you have a winner. you have to remember i am a diagnosed insomniac. for me sleep is never a sure thing even on klonipin. for me to be getting this kind of results says a lot about the product.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no-i think you have a winner. you have to remember i am a diagnosed insomniac. for me sleep is never a sure thing even on klonipin. for me to be getting this kind of results says a lot about the product.
    I hear that bro believe me I do. Still not sure why a doc would give Klonopin for sleep. The only Benzo that is given for sleep is Dalmane. Most of the others are either sedative/hypnotics or Seconol which is a barbiturate.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I hear that bro believe me I do. Still not sure why a doc would give Klonopin for sleep. The only Benzo that is given for sleep is Dalmane. Most of the others are either sedative/hypnotics or Seconol which is a barbiturate.
    klonipin was not the one i started on, lol. believe me i have been through the gamit of prescription sleep aids.

    i think restoril is a benzo i have used also-along with the dalmane.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    klonipin was not the one i started on, lol. believe me i have been through the gamit of prescription sleep aids.

    i think restoril is a benzo i have used also-along with the dalmane.
    Have you been sent for a sleep study yet?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Have you been sent for a sleep study yet?
    twice in last 10 years.


    ok, so i am liking the hghpro-i took 2 caps pre workout along with stims and loved it. was going to only take 2 caps before bed since i dosed pre workout but said what the hell-it worked out very nice.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    twice in last 10 years.


    ok, so i am liking the hghpro-i took 2 caps pre workout along with stims and loved it. was going to only take 2 caps before bed since i dosed pre workout but said what the hell-it worked out very nice.
    Sound like more and more people are dosing it this way.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sound like more and more people are dosing it this way.
    you have got to try it. if you do fasted workouts anyways, it really adds something to it. i particularly like it fasted cardio, i get the endorphin rush much sooner and it seems more intense. hghpro is still working very well, and i am already regretting the end of the bottle even though i have around 5 days left.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have got to try it. if you do fasted workouts anyways, it really adds something to it. i particularly like it fasted cardio, i get the endorphin rush much sooner and it seems more intense. hghpro is still working very well, and i am already regretting the end of the bottle even though i have around 5 days left.
    I just may give it a shot. I will see if only 2 produces less sleep quality if so I will dose it back at the 4 at night. The sleep for me is what I dig.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. well i just finished my bottle of hghpro-what impressed me the most was the way results kept getting better the longer i was on it. i had some problems adjusting the 1st few days, then it seemed to work great, and then it seemed to not work very well every 4th day or so. but around the last week it was kicking ass. i just ordered another bottle to keep it going- also ordered a bottle of ghenerate to stack with it, can't wait to see results.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well i just finished my bottle of hghpro-what impressed me the most was the way results kept getting better the longer i was on it. i had some problems adjusting the 1st few days, then it seemed to work great, and then it seemed to not work very well every 4th day or so. but around the last week it was kicking ass. i just ordered another bottle to keep it going- also ordered a bottle of ghenerate to stack with it, can't wait to see results.
    Sounds good. The combination with ghenerate should be pretty awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well i just finished my bottle of hghpro-what impressed me the most was the way results kept getting better the longer i was on it. i had some problems adjusting the 1st few days, then it seemed to work great, and then it seemed to not work very well every 4th day or so. but around the last week it was kicking ass. i just ordered another bottle to keep it going- also ordered a bottle of ghenerate to stack with it, can't wait to see results.
    That stack should kick ass!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:41 AM
  3. ++Anabolic Innovations HGHpro 3 day mini log
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 03:06 AM
  4. Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in