Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just getting my shyte together will be starting this in a couple weeks...

Supps will start with Swole/HghPro (now a staple), I will also being using Recoverpro and cycle support.. cycle support? wtf for? Well it is my contention that the support supps in this product can be quite valuable to those taking things like test boosters and stronger Herbals. I was taking saw palmetto during the latter stages of my prep and I am sure my liver could use a hand right about now. Cycle support has everything you need and I may actually be using it as a staple as well.

I will be using Kabuki's EAA/BCAA/Glutamine/Taurine mix ratio of 40/25/25/10, this will be used with the Warrior diet 20 grams with small meal 1 20 with small meal 2, 10 pre workout 20 intra and 10 post... for future reference we'll call it Kabuki Juice...has a nice ring...

This protocol will be used for 10 weeks.

Now why is the summer going to be freaky? Well I will be doing 5 weeks of Freak workout month 2 and 5 weeks of month 3 (modified for survival).

Here is an example of the diet I will be using .. modified Warrior diet!!

7am 2 scoops protein 1 grapefruit or a couple pieces of another fruit... 20 grams Kabuki juice

Noon 3 hard boiled eggs 2 cups brocolli, 1 bell pepper, big plate of field greens, oil and balsamic vinegar...

7-9 wd 2 scoops protein and large meal, salad, brocolli, meat, rice, potatoes or yams
nwd just the big meal...

Once a week large carb up meal, whole wheat pasta, light sauce, Frozen Yogurt with pie filling later maybe some pancakes and syrup... will be low fat but high carb... will probably use glycobol for this meal as well.

My goals are to remain around 210 but fitter and stronger. Adjustments will be made as needed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st in another DreamWeaver log very nice.
Your always on the ball....Started this log a little early to help myself get organized. I am currently easing back into it, allowing my injuries a chance to heal a little more while my muscles get accustomed to lifting again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your always on the ball....Started this log a little early to help myself get organized. I am currently easing back into it, allowing my injuries a chance to heal a little more while my muscles get accustomed to lifting again.
I hear that bro. That is going to be a sick stack!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear that bro. That is going to be a sick stack!!!
Yah, I think so. I was originally planning to run it on a slight calorie surplus but I am hoping that the refeed and the K juice will have me in pretty good form. I have some motivate I can use to get me through some of the rough spots...

Welcome...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back Doug! You know I am in for this one.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I got ya back, Doug! In!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never pass up a DW log! IN!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your training plan going to be DW?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

In our sponsored athlete agreement it says you can list other products you are taking , just to zero in and focus on the Anabolic Innovation products. Just looking out for you if you did not get this message

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never pass up a DW log! IN!
Welcome to the freak show...

What is your training plan going to be DW?
Like I said month 2 and 3 of the Freak...

Month 1 is day 1 bench 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest
bent over rows 10 X 3 45 seconds rest

Day 2 Leg press 5 X 5 2 min rest
Calf lever 5 X 5 2 min rest
Clean and Press 5 X 5 2 min rest

Day 3 Decline close grip 10 X 3 45 sec rest
Obar curl 10 X 3 45 sec rest

Day 4 Bench 3 X 10 45 sec rest
B.O rows 3 X 10 45 sec rest
Some core medicine ball work

Day 5 Decline Close grip 3 X 10 45 sec rest
O bar curl 3 X 10 45 sec rest
Heavy ab work...

In.

In our sponsored athlete agreement it says you can list other products you are taking , just to zero in and focus on the Anabolic Innovation products. Just looking out for you if you did not get this message
Yah the focus is definitely on swole and hghpro in this one plus I am taking a lot of other AI products.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for......:yup:

Now go get your freak on Warrior!!! :twisted:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present and accounted for......:yup:

Now go get your freak on Warrior!!! :twisted:
Whoo hoo yah, every time I train with my latina's I am tempted...

in stack looks sick man.
Yah, think that's part of my M.O. now ...:sgrin:

I agree the logs are great and people can learn alot.
Thanks, yah I try and be very candid then we get in these great conversations and a lot of people share knowledge, it's always a good time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We all enjoy DW's logs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all enjoy DW's logs.
Thanks Kleen...

Well you can now call me Grandpa!! My son and his girlfriend had a 6lb 9 oz baby girl.. pics will be coming. I have never been so proud to be an old fugger!! well older fugger...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kleen...

Well you can now call me Grandpa!! My son and his girlfriend had a 6lb 9 oz baby girl.. pics will be coming. I have never been so proud to be an old fugger!! well older fugger...
You're still a long way from being old, my warrior-brother!! :nono: ha ha

Congrats on the grandchild!! :clap2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're still a long way from being old, my warrior-brother!! :nono: ha ha

Congrats on the grandchild!! :clap2:
Thanks...

yah I'm not feeling too old, now that I have lots of fruit back in my diet and my system is squeaky clean of stims I feel damn good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kleen...

Congrats DW! You are lucky to have one as YOUNG as you are, will get to see her grow up for a long time. I am still making my parents wait and they are both 10 years your senior.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!!! Congrats Doug!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats DW! You are lucky to have one as YOUNG as you are, will get to see her grow up for a long time. I am still making my parents wait and they are both 10 years your senior.
Yah most people wait till they're older...I didn't have my first till I was 30..

HOLY CRAP!!!! Congrats Doug!!!!
Thanks..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah most people wait till they're older...I didn't have my first till I was 30..

Thanks..
Same here. I wanted a girl real bad and ended up with twin boys. I said that was enough for me LOL.:lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Doug! This one you are allowed to spoil the responsibility stuff is on your son now. Enjoy being a grandpa and spoiling that little one!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doug can you get in on my logs and give some support?

did you get your show pictures up online?

My training log is in the training logs section and my other links are in there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Doug! This one you are allowed to spoil the responsibility stuff is on your son now. Enjoy being a grandpa and spoiling that little one!
Yah will spoil the hell out of her....

Doug can you get in on my logs and give some support?

did you get your show pictures up online?

My training log is in the training logs section and my other links are in there.
Yah wife is putting up some pics today I hope and I will add them to this thread, Looking at the pics, something went south on my prep, I learned a lot of hard lessons. I usually have someone with a good eye to help my through the process, I totally lost where I was at and did not get lean enough and lost too much size or did not get full enough.

I will try and find your new log.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah will spoil the hell out of her....

Yah wife is putting up some pics today I hope and I will add them to this thread, Looking at the pics, something went south on my prep, I learned a lot of hard lessons. I usually have someone with a good eye to help my through the process, I totally lost where I was at and did not get lean enough and lost too much size or did not get full enough.

I will try and find your new log.

See thats what my dad tells me all the time....with me he had to discipline me...but with my kids...thats my job so he just gets to have all the fun he wants and when they act up he hands them to me.

Where do you think you started to mess up up? Do you know specifically what to change next time around?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are being a little hard on yourself Doug, I think you look very shredded in those pictures. All that hard work paid off well for you!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with fin....you look dang good in those shots. I was expecting something completely different by ur comments.

And considering you went down in age division....this speaks volumes of how good your looking/looked during that comp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are being a little hard on yourself Doug, I think you look very shredded in those pictures. All that hard work paid off well for you!
I agree with fin....you look dang good in those shots. I was expecting something completely different by ur comments.

And considering you went down in age division....this speaks volumes of how good your looking/looked during that comp.
Thanks guys, that helps... seriously. I have to remember I am over 50 so I don't get the same tightness as I used to. I am not giving up yet though, I will be leaner bigger and tighter next year!! This is just the first step to my comeback!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that helps... seriously. I have to remember I am over 50 so I don't get the same tightness as I used to. I am not giving up yet though, I will be leaner bigger and tighter next year!! This is just the first step to my comeback!!
If you gave up I would be seriosly dissapointed. In my opinion you still got MANY MANY years of hardcore lifting ahead of you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gave up I would be seriosly dissapointed. In my opinion you still got MANY MANY years of hardcore lifting ahead of you.
Lifting I will never give up, now competing is another thing, when I feel I have peaked for the last time that will be it. I will make another run next year. I do not plan on going over 220 in the off season so there's 13 less lbs to worry about. I do plan on being bigger, and staying lean will help my skin tighten.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifting I will never give up, now competing is another thing, when I feel I have peaked for the last time that will be it. I will make another run next year. I do not plan on going over 220 in the off season so there's 13 less lbs to worry about. I do plan on being bigger, and staying lean will help my skin tighten.
I think this plan you mention is going to be your secret to success. With the benefits you will get from HGHPro in regards to improving skin elasticity there will be no issues next time since you will have ~20 to lose instead of 40. Also, if you put on 5-8 pounds of LBM, that number keeps going down. Are you going to do a mini-prep sometime in the fall or half way before your next show to dial in your diet/training Doug?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this plan you mention is going to be your secret to success. With the benefits you will get from HGHPro in regards to improving skin elasticity there will be no issues next time since you will have ~20 to lose instead of 40. Also, if you put on 5-8 pounds of LBM, that number keeps going down. Are you going to do a mini-prep sometime in the fall or half way before your next show to dial in your diet/training Doug?
Now I will just go straight through and prep starting next January...

Here's a better look at those pics some were too small...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True inspiration DW!
Thanks ... if I get that accomplished then it's a success!!

Here is a better image of my favorite shot.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Doug you just look great! My favorite is actually the tricep shot. Just amazing!!! Great work my friend!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug you just look great! My favorite is actually the tricep shot. Just amazing!!! Great work my friend!!
Yah the triceps are ok but the rest in that shot not as good... Thanks though...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're all our own worst critics.

You looked simply awesome big Doug!! :clap2:

Probably looked even better a few days later with some good food in you. Now those would have been some incredible pics to see!! :eek5: