Increase appetite
Increase strength
Increase recovery
Promote clear skin
Support optimal acetyl-choline production
Control prolactin
Control somatostatin
Increase fat loss

This log is meant to be objective., simple and strait to the point. This log is focused solely on Hghpro. Any questions feel free to ask in this log or message me , whatever you are more comfortable with.

I may focus on other supplements I may add in as well.

Last night took four HGHpro capsules a while after I ate. I did visualization- mental rehearsal exercises and hghpro may have helped me go into a more sleep state of mind. Next thing I knew my Alarm clock went off and I just it off. I missed a business appointment today and got to my work when I woke up. When I woke up I felt very good and more tired though out the day.

something that may have caused this separate from the HGhpro, was rain, and calories were 2,400 yesterday and 30 grams fat. In addition, I did barbell squats which are taxing I am not posting my workouts, this log is meant to rate
Sleep Quality
Recovery
Improvement in Skin
Increase fat loss

. For those of you that do not know I have been on reduction body fat diet a while now as I have dropped from 250, to currently 233.

so far so good with Hghpro.

To those that want to know about my training and some other tidbits you can find information here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/141396-johns-training-log-7.html#post2441497

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
mmmm good ol HGH Pro :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 3nd 2010 dosing 4 capsules

Last Night I took the 4 Hgh pro pills and I did not go to sleep for 3-4 hours. So I got up and cooked some eggs and I layed in bed for 3-4 hours practice visualizing my goals, Thanking God for my successes.

Two hours later I had to get up to be to a meeting with a client and I was alert and ready. No stimulates of any kind. I Thanked God before I went to sleep for a great meeting and everything went well.

as far as sleep since I got two hours it very well may have helped me sleep two super awesome hours which is why I felt good and ready in only two hours sleep with no stimulates.

I went to sleep later when I came home for seven hours and got up not too long ago.

I am doing daily, weekly, and a final review for this log.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
subbed

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Interested to hear your thoughts on this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
June 3nd 2010 dosing 4 capsules

Last Night I took the 4 Hgh pro pills and I did not go to sleep for 3-4 hours. So I got up and cooked some eggs and I layed in bed for 3-4 hours practice visualizing my goals, Thanking God for my successes.

Two hours later I had to get up to be to a meeting with a client and I was alert and ready. No stimulates of any kind. I Thanked God before I went to sleep for a great meeting and everything went well.

as far as sleep since I got two hours it very well may have helped me sleep two super awesome hours which is why I felt good and ready in only two hours sleep with no stimulates.

I went to sleep later when I came home for seven hours and got up not too long ago.

I am doing daily, weekly, and a final review for this log.
john, i am experiencing much the same. last night after dosing 4 caps i felt groggy but could not pull the trigger on falling asleep. i ended up with only around 4 hours sleep but was surprisingly rested. went to gym this morning and had a decent workout!!! glad to hear i am not the only one experiencing this.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john, i am experiencing much the same. last night after dosing 4 caps i felt groggy but could not pull the trigger on falling asleep. i ended up with only around 4 hours sleep but was surprisingly rested. went to gym this morning and had a decent workout!!! glad to hear i am not the only one experiencing this.
I am still experimenting with Hghpro and this is my second bottle. Thank you for subscribing and your thoughts Tom.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

I slept soooo good. Deep, sleep the kind I yearn for. It felt so good to be fully rested, recovered mentally and physically.

Ive got to save that energy for a special some one.I am currently single and so is she, and I told her we are not committed. Anyways, I am into her like the color of fire is to orange.(if that makes any sense). feels good! When the time is right we will commit.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just feel asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

I slept soooo good. Deep, sleep the kind I yearn for. It felt so good to be fully rested, recovered mentally and physically.

Ive got to save that energy for a special some one.I am currently single and so is she, and I told her we are not committed. Anyways, I am into her like the color of fire is to orange.(if that makes any sense). feels good! When the time is right we will commit.

Congrats on the sleep and on the lady my man!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oh yea! Subbed and along for the ride.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHPro is a winner. I have been working it for almost 1.5 weeks. The sleep and decreased doms are fantastic. So much so, I got another bottle :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just feel asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

ought oh, big john with the hookup. yeah, baby!!!:fing02:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I Slept all the way though with out getting up once so this is a plus.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGHPro is a winner. I have been working it for almost 1.5 weeks. The sleep and decreased doms are fantastic. So much so, I got another bottle :thumbsup:
Glad it is working for you with sleep and decreased doms. how many minutes or hours are you taken it after your last meal?

I like to cycle my supplements(and food) just because, in my opinion,the body can get used to just about anything if taken for too long.

some may say hghpro can be used year round and if it works for you year round, great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
about 1.5 hours after last meal. I have really enjoyed the sleep part of it. No struggle at all for sleep, very smooth rested feeling in the am. Bear in mind I get up every weekday at 4:10am

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about 1.5 hours after last meal. I have really enjoyed the sleep part of it. No struggle at all for sleep, very smooth rested feeling in the am. Bear in mind I get up every weekday at 4:10am
i get up at 9pm. :sgrin:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a reminder for myself to put in how many minutes I take it after my last meal

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like I'm gonna have to give this bad boy a try. :D

-John

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night waited over two hours to take hghpro, took it and could not sleep for another two hours. in the meantime I got in two scoops of recoverpro because that is just too long to go without fgood, especially while being awake.

I do not know it could be the green tea causing me to stay up? On the other hand, I have taken it many times and passed out.

I slept all the way though nice and deep so when I did go to sleep , sleep was peaceful, relaxing , and slept perfectly awesome all the way though until I got up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FOUND ANOTHER WOOOO im in buddy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night waited over two hours to take hghpro, took it and could not sleep for another two hours. in the meantime I got in two scoops of recoverpro because that is just too long to go without fgood, especially while being awake.

I do not know it could be the green tea causing me to stay up? On the other hand, I have taken it many times and passed out.

I slept all the way though nice and deep so when I did go to sleep , sleep was peaceful, relaxing , and slept perfectly awesome all the way though until I got up.
john, are you taking hghpro 30-45 minutes before bed??? since i have started dosing right before i lay down i am getting much better results.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john, are you taking hghpro 30-45 minutes before bed??? since i have started dosing right before i lay down i am getting much better results.
I am going to have to try that tonight. Thank you Tom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to have to try that tonight. Thank you Tom.
no problem. i was having the same problem, and dosing right before bed has resolved the issue.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
hmm so dosing hgh pro right before bed is better then waiting about 40 mins?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm so dosing hgh pro right before bed is better then waiting about 40 mins?
Directions say

Directions For Anabolic Innovations HGHpro: Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximal results allow 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food avoid carbohydrates for better results.

In my opinion as long as it is 30 or more minutes after you eat your last meal.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Directions say

Directions For Anabolic Innovations HGHpro: Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximal results allow 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food avoid carbohydrates for better results.

In my opinion as long as it is 30 or more minutes after you eat your last meal.
When i ran HGHpro i tried to make sure it was about an hour or more after carb meals. Since i generally dont like taking in too many carbs at night this wasnt a problem. But taking HGHpro on an empty stomach was more effective then when i took it after a protein shake or some tilapia (which was downed about 30-45 minutes prior to dosing HGHpro). When i say more effective i mean that i fell asleep faster....the sleep was just as good once i fell asleep.

Personally i dosed right before going to bed. Took 4 caps, laid down, watched a little TV and in 30-40 minutes my eyes were too heavy to stay awake.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How / what in the product does this?

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg
Very Good Knowledge Don.

I took Hghpro after my meal by 30-45 minutes,about an hour, maybe an hour an fifteen minutes before I passed out.Great sleep. Feels fantastic to wake up feeling freshed and rejuvenated and helps renew the bodies natural fountain of youth.

( I believe it was the Spanish explorer Ponce a de Leon that went looking for the fountain of youth? any one remember this from history class?) I am pretty sure I am remembering this right

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When i ran HGHpro i tried to make sure it was about an hour or more after carb meals. Since i generally dont like taking in too many carbs at night this wasnt a problem. But taking HGHpro on an empty stomach was more effective then when i took it after a protein shake or some tilapia (which was downed about 30-45 minutes prior to dosing HGHpro). When i say more effective i mean that i fell asleep faster....the sleep was just as good once i fell asleep.

Personally i dosed right before going to bed. Took 4 caps, laid down, watched a little TV and in 30-40 minutes my eyes were too heavy to stay awake.
Thank you for the information Andre.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Very Good Knowledge Don.

I took Hghpro after my meal by 30-45 minutes,about an hour, maybe an hour an fifteen minutes before I passed out.Great sleep. Feels fantastic to wake up feeling freshed and rejuvenated and helps renew the bodies natural fountain of youth.

( I believe it was the Spanish explorer Ponce a de Leon that went looking for the fountain of youth? any one remember this from history class?) I am pretty sure I am remembering this right
Was either that or the golden city

h0rsies

Awards
Im 19 do you think this will help me grow taller?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 19 do you think this will help me grow taller?
Anything is possible, I have not done that in depth research so I can not say.

how tall are you and what is your ideal height?

A lot of height is genetics in my opinion.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 9th 2010

Last night dosed 45 minutes after last meal. Fell asleep shortly after. Great sleep.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Keithan, Do you remember what the Golden city is/was by memory, without looking it up?
Somewhat.

Possibly the city of gold, it was rumored during the Spanish inquisition in the Americas that there was an entire city made entirely of gold somewhere in the region.

Doubt it was real, but at any rate I'm sure it would have been down south somewhere, Native Americans weren't too big on the gold, but the Aztecs sure were.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its been almost a week, what seems to be your overall impression? I know it is quite early on but it will be a good standard to compare once ur 3-4 weeks in.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhat.

Possibly the city of gold, it was rumored during the Spanish inquisition in the Americas that there was an entire city made entirely of gold somewhere in the region.

Doubt it was real, but at any rate I'm sure it would have been down south somewhere, Native Americans weren't too big on the gold, but the Aztecs sure were.
Mexico and S. America (and their civilizations) were known for it. Peru had a great deal of gold during teh Paracas/Nazca/Chachapoya/Inca eras. BTW, you are thinking of El Dorado as the city of gold

<sorry, history teacher just came out>

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Mexico and S. America (and their civilizations) were known for it. Peru had a great deal of gold during teh Paracas/Nazca/Chachapoya/Inca eras. BTW, you are thinking of El Dorado as the city of gold

<sorry, history teacher just came out>
Ha no worries mate, I was very tempted to break out google and look smarter but only went off memory o_O

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you list all the supplements your taking with it i.e fish oil, minerals, protein,vitamins, etc so I can get a feel of what your doing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you list all the supplements your taking with it i.e fish oil, minerals, protein,vitamins, etc so I can get a feel of what your doing.
sure. In no particular order these are regulars

GlycoBol
Super enzymes
Pure protein (in morning)
Nutrapro whey after workouts because in the morning it may effect my stomach
RecoverPro
Vitamin C
Fish oil(enteric coated, no fish burpies)
Vita-lea Gold
Mus-L-blast

other mentions that are not regular, although used when needed.
Glutamine
potassium Gluconate
Acidophilus
Osteomatrix