GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Huge thanks to AI, Pembroke, and BigT for making this happen!!
digital hi-5s and hugs for all

Heres little info about Glycobol to catch those who are clueless up to speed...
c n p'd from Nutra

Anabolic Innovations Presents: Glycobol

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
* Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
* Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!

Glycobol Blend:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)
ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)
Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

*Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres the dirt on myself...

5'11''
~195lbs
bf idk? getting lower, will be ripped up like rambo soon

Diet is basically this
50g whey shake - .5C oats .25C raisins
8oz meat 1C brown rice 10g of fat
8oz meat 1C brown rice 10g of fat

lift----- post lift 20g bcaa creatine

30mins after whey or if I got time a meal - 8oz meat 10g fat

if i didnt eat my meal, I eat it now

pre bed

2 scoops casein maybe some PB idk depends if im lazy or not.

Training is a hybrid 5/3/1 and westside

goes like this...

OHP DAY
Banded BP
5 x 3

OHP 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

Dips 5 x 15
pullups 5 x 10
pinwheel/ hammer curls 3 x 15
hanging leg raise

------------------

DL DAY

DL 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

Banded Squat 8 x 2

Good morning 5 x 5

DB SLDL 5 x 10-20

--------------------

BP DAY

BP 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

CGBP 5 x 3

PENDALAY ROWS 5 x 5

DB ROW 5 x 10-20

-----------------------

SQUAT DAY

SQUAT 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

Banded DL 8 x 3

Hack squats 5 x 10

abb/adductors 5 x 20

preacher curls 5 x 5

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ill post a pic in a second here of what I look like, I am currently dieting.

Question for Pem / any Ai rep / anyone whove used this product.

where should I dose it? I was thinking at meal 2 and meal 3? Im not sure tho

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill post a pic in a second here of what I look like, I am currently dieting.

Question for Pem / any Ai rep / anyone whove used this product.

where should I dose it? I was thinking at meal 2 and meal 3? Im not sure tho
That would be fine. Just be sure your taking it with 50g of carbs. I highly suggest starting with 1 cap with those 2 meals for a couple of days so you check if you tolerate it well. After a couple of days if all is well go to 2 caps with those 2 meals. BTW subbed.:lol:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Following along.
Sounds good!! Thanks for joining!!
That would be fine. Just be sure your taking it with 50g of carbs. I highly suggest starting with 1 cap with those 2 meals for a couple of days so you check if you tolerate it well. After a couple of days if all is well go to 2 caps with those 2 meals. BTW subbed.:lol:
Ok will do, today is off day so Im not gonna waste the product. Ill start tomorrow the 1 cap thing and report back in :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol is great stuff, not only the muscle gains, the many, many health benefits as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol is great stuff, not only the muscle gains, the many, many health benefits as well.
increased stamina/endurance/energy/muscle fullness and pump.

geek, i took 2 caps waited 15-20 minutes took in some carbs waited 10-15 minutes and headed for the gym or park to jog with the dog. this must be a good way to dose[at least for me]because i noticed effects right away.

good luck!!!:beerchug:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It looks very interesting, this is my first go around w/ an slin type product.
Sounds good bro. Give it hell.
10-4!
increased stamina/endurance/energy/muscle fullness and pump.

geek, i took 2 caps waited 15-20 minutes took in some carbs waited 10-15 minutes and headed for the gym or park to jog with the dog. this must be a good way to dose[at least for me]because i noticed effects right away.

good luck!!!:beerchug:
Kk thanks for your protocol T.

doing 1 the cap thing today, took 1 already and liek 50-60g of carbs. 2nd dose than gonna hit them gym in like 2-3 hours.

Ill report back after gym!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 4

Ok first day of Glycobol and another question -do I take it constantly or only on days I lift??

This is a deload workout as well

BP
190 5 x 5

CGBP
200 x 3
200 x 3
200 x 2
200 x 2
200 x 1 - sliding all over teh bench on every rep every set. I think im doing floor presses or decline next week. Ive had it with this

Raged, yes

Pendalay Row
215 x 5 x 5

DB Row
80 x 5 x 10

Glycobol - ok not sure what to expect with this but couple things Ive noted. I took with some oatmeal and raisins before lifting, tongue went kinda "numb" 1/2 way thru my oats.

after my benching I was really pumped, as if I was doing a 5 x 15 or something similar. Maybe it was something in the water, idk. just reporting what I felt.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok first day of Glycobol and another question -do I take it constantly or only on days I lift??

This is a deload workout as well

BP
190 5 x 5

CGBP
200 x 3
200 x 3
200 x 2
200 x 2
200 x 1 - sliding all over teh bench on every rep every set. I think im doing floor presses or decline next week. Ive had it with this

Raged, yes

Pendalay Row
215 x 5 x 5

DB Row
80 x 5 x 10

Glycobol - ok not sure what to expect with this but couple things Ive noted. I took with some oatmeal and raisins before lifting, tongue went kinda "numb" 1/2 way thru my oats.

after my benching I was really pumped, as if I was doing a 5 x 15 or something similar. Maybe it was something in the water, idk. just reporting what I felt.
Nice workout. As to your question either or. If in doubt go by directions is a motto I go by for the most part.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! I enjoyed taking my Glycobol right after my workout with a high dose of carbs and protein. It seems to swell me up like no other when used during that anabolic window.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout! I enjoyed taking my Glycobol right after my workout with a high dose of carbs and protein. It seems to swell me up like no other when used during that anabolic window.
nice

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. As to your question either or. If in doubt go by directions is a motto I go by for the most part.
thanks bud! yeah I think im gonna do something different, cgbp im sliding around like the bench is ice. hard to press when you cant dig in
Thanks and Im gonna try that tomorrow, Im usually a 5-7pm lifter but on weekends I lift earlier.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bud! yeah I think im gonna do something different, cgbp im sliding around like the bench is ice. hard to press when you cant dig in

Thanks and Im gonna try that tomorrow, Im usually a 5-7pm lifter but on weekends I lift earlier.
Great advice from both John and Jason.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 5

SQUAT
195 x 5 x 5 - hams to calves

Banded DL 135 + monsters
3 x 3
155 + monstesrs
5 x 3
^^^^
both sets quad looped

Leg Press - different gym the seated kind? new to me

180 x 10
228 x 10
252 x 10
252 x 10
288 x 10 - machine maxes at 312, coulda did that after I tried 288. Oh well

Ab/Adductor
108 x 5 x 20

Preacher Curls
90 x 4 x 5
100 x 5

Glyc - Ok got mega pumpzorz after Leg press, legs looked big and felt big. I had lotta energy today, like bouncing off the walls kid with ADHD energy. had some nice veins in shoulders / neck / legs.

off day till tuesday, gonna do some cardio tomorrow as well.

as far as the dosing, Im gonna do 1 cap for a full week than try 2 caps 2x a day.

end of "deload" week as well wooo!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SQUAT

Banded DL 135 + monsters
3 x 3
155 + monstesrs
5 x 3
^^^^
both sets quad looped

180 x 10
228 x 10
252 x 10
252 x 10

Ab/Adductor
108 x 5 x 20

Preacher Curls
90 x 4 x 5
100 x 5

Glyc - Ok got mega pumpzorz after Leg press, legs looked big and felt big. I had lotta energy today, like bouncing off the walls kid with ADHD energy. had some nice veins in shoulders / neck / legs.

as far as the dosing, Im gonna do 1 cap for a full week than try 2 caps 2x a day.

adhd energy-i like it, lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh, weighted in at 202 lbs today as well, forgot to mention that

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hell to the mutha truckin ya mang!! Muhaha you know i couldn't miss out on this!!! THanks for the hook up big man!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great advice from both John and Jason.
Thank you.

SQUAT

Banded DL 135 + monsters
3 x 3
155 + monstesrs
5 x 3
^^^^
both sets quad looped

180 x 10
228 x 10
252 x 10
252 x 10

Ab/Adductor
108 x 5 x 20

Preacher Curls
90 x 4 x 5
100 x 5

Nice workout. The Na-R-Ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than R-ala. so it is powerful stuff. one capsule is working well in my opinion and two is the highest I go currently. I have gone higher at 4 per day.

Lipoic acid is something I have researched a lot since 2004 and feel strongly it is very beneficial to the average person and especially the athlete.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hell to the mutha truckin ya mang!! Muhaha you know i couldn't miss out on this!!! THanks for the hook up big man!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!!
:yup:
Np man, we like 2 peas in a pod ya know?

Thank you.

Nice workout. The Na-R-Ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than R-ala. so it is powerful stuff. one capsule is working well in my opinion and two is the highest I go currently. I have gone higher at 4 per day.

Lipoic acid is something I have researched a lot since 2004 and feel strongly it is very beneficial to the average person and especially the athlete.
Thanks man.

Im gonna try 1 cap for a week then next week do 2 caps and than dose accordingly from there :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:yup:
Np man, we like 2 peas in a pod ya know?

Thanks man.

Im gonna try 1 cap for a week then next week do 2 caps and than dose accordingly from there :)
That works. I love:smlove2: Glycobol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 8

Banded Bp + double looped minis
135 x 2
155 x 4
160 x 2

OHP
110 x 5
125 x 5
140 x 5 - pushed backwards a little to much, had 1 or 2 more in me but got scared

Dips
bw+ 20 x 15
bw+ 20 x 13
bw+ 20 x 15
bw+ 20 x 9
bw x 10

Pullups
bw+ 20 x 10
bw+ 20 x 7
bw x 8
bw x 6
bw x 8

Pinwheel curls
40 x 3 x 12

Hanging leg raise
3 x 10

Glyc - ok Ive noticed when Im eating after taking glyc, its kinda hard to finish a meal that I normally have no problem with. my 3rd meal of the day I only ate like 90% of it? last time I didnt finish a meal was when I was like 6...

anyone know whats up with that? not a big deal but I love my food.

but onto the positive side....

I had a really vascular neck today? wtf lol? veins all over, kinda cool. good vascualirty in arms / shoulders/ even my traps? cool stuff!! never had a trap vein before.

Shoulder got reallly really pumped, like on the last set of banded BP. I had to slow it down a bit. Good product so far, defeinately enjoying it ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a big appetite on glycobol-but what else is new, lol.:food:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glyc - ok Ive noticed when Im eating after taking glyc, its kinda hard to finish a meal that I normally have no problem with. my 3rd meal of the day I only ate like 90% of it? last time I didnt finish a meal was when I was like 6...

I had a really vascular neck today? wtf lol? veins all over, kinda cool. good vascualirty in arms / shoulders/ even my traps? cool stuff!! never had a trap vein before.

Shoulder got reallly really pumped, like on the last set of banded BP. I had to slow it down a bit. Good product so far, defeinately enjoying it ;)
I'm not sure about your appetite being suppressed. I don't recall seeing that being mentioned often. If anything, it usually seems to be the opposite for me. Like BigT said though, everything seems to make me hungrier too :lol:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i had a big appetite on glycobol-but what else is new, lol.:food:
I'm not sure about your appetite being suppressed. I don't recall seeing that being mentioned often. If anything, it usually seems to be the opposite for me. Like BigT said though, everything seems to make me hungrier too :lol:
damn lol. Maybe Ill just quit whining and eat up haha!!:lol:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
june 9

DL
135 x 2 x 8
225 x 5

260 x 5
300 x 5 - belt on
340 x 7

Banded Squat - double looped minis + 185
8 x 2

Goodmornings
185 x 5
185 x 5
185 x 5
135 x 5
135 x 5

DB SLDL
85 x 5 x 10

glyc - got some quad / hamstring / leg pumpzorz! had some good energy for my lift, got kinda gassed 1/2 way thru DE squats. w/e, my endurance always sucks so idc. So my neck is the most vascular part of my body... kinda funny and cool. had some freak veins going on near my wrists. this stuff makes me kinda vascular ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late subb..

Yah the pumps you are experiencing are probably due to cell saturation of uploaded nutrients, I notice this even when I don't work out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banded Bp + double looped minis
135 x 2
155 x 4
160 x 2

OHP
110 x 5
125 x 5
140 x 5 - pushed backwards a little to much, had 1 or 2 more in me but got scared

Dips
bw+ 20 x 15
bw+ 20 x 13
bw+ 20 x 15
bw+ 20 x 9
bw x 10

Pullups
bw+ 20 x 10
bw+ 20 x 7
bw x 8
bw x 6
bw x 8

Pinwheel curls
40 x 3 x 12

Hanging leg raise
3 x 10

Sorry I have been computerless for the last couple of days. When are you dosing the Glycobol? how many minutes before the meals?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I have been computerless for the last couple of days. When are you dosing the Glycobol? how many minutes before the meals?
its cool ;)

my right bi was bothering me a little so I took an extra day off, didnt miss anything:lol:

um about 20mins or so, if I do a post workout carb meal its 30mins

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 12

BP
45 x 10
135 x 2 x 10

150 x 5
175 x 5
195 x 9 -sliding all over like a mofo oh well

Dec CGBP
205 x 3
225 x 3
230 x 3
235 x 2 - had 3, no spotter tho so I bailed
230 x 1 - hit the j hooks, lost confidence so I took a break
230 x 3

Pendalay Rows
220 x 5 x 5

DB Row
80 x 5 x 13

Glyc - the pump effect from glyc happens quickly, lasts a while, and is pretty intense! I was pumped after my 1st "working" set of BP until the end. I am writing and now pumped as well cuz I took my 2nd / last dosing before leaving the gym and ate. Lifted in a sweatshirt so no comment on vasculairty or anything.

no eating problem today, devoured my food and licked the plate clean ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KILL'M :AR15firing:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the pumps keep on coming....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 13

Squat
135 x 2 x 8

195 x 5
225 x 5
255 x 5 - I had like 3+ left in me. I was a little loose with my core so I decided to bag it at my required 5

Banded DL - quad looped minis
175 x 2 x 3
195 6 x 3

Hack Squats - weight per side
160 x 10
180 x 2 x 10
205 x 2 x 10

- was little fatigued going into hacks, hot in the gym.

Abb/Adductor
187.5 x 5 x 20

Preacher curls
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
95 x 4
95 x 5

glyc - Good energy n stuff again from it. Noticed a major leg pump like 1/2 way into DLs. arms got mega pumpzorz after 1st set or preachers. Kinda had to sit there and wait a little bit to do the next set lol! Good lift tho.

this week Ill be doing 2 caps 2x a day to compaire to the 1 cap x 2 a day.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting good results from 1 cap, 2 is going to be interesting...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Glad the eating issue is gone. Sometimes it can just be a matter of getting use to it or playing with the timing of the dose.
Yeah it seems like it happens on the 2nd dose? idk lol
Nice workout!
Thanks bro :)
Getting good results from 1 cap, 2 is going to be interesting...
ya Im kinda exited!
Agreed if 1 is working well and your tolerating it good then 2 should treat you very well.
:D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
June 15

Banded BP Double minis +
135 x 2 x 3
145 x 2 x 3
155 x 2 x 3
165 x 2 x 3 - last rep / set didnt go up to fast. well it did but not as fast as it was suppose to, oh well

OHP
115 x 3
130 x 3
150 x 3 - screwed up with a wider grip, oh well w/e still got the required 3

Dips
bw + 20
bw

Pullups - bw

Pinwheel Curls
40 x 3 x 15

Hanging leg raise
5 x 10

glyc - ok did the 2 cap thing today. I noticed energy is kinda gone but oh well. vascularity was up today tho, had some veins in my quads. had a pump for about an hour after I quit lifting, pretty cool since Im not a volume type of guy.

nothign else to interesting to report, got my DL day tomorrow tho ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banded BP Double minis +
135 x 2 x 3
145 x 2 x 3
155 x 2 x 3
165 x 2 x 3 - last rep / set didnt go up to fast. well it did but not as fast as it was suppose to, oh well

OHP
115 x 3
130 x 3
150 x 3 - screwed up with a wider grip, oh well w/e still got the required 3

Dips
bw + 20
bw

Pullups - bw

Pinwheel Curls
40 x 3 x 15

Hanging leg raise
5 x 10

glyc - ok did the 2 cap thing today. I noticed energy is kinda gone but oh well. vascularity was up today tho, had some veins in my quads. had a pump for about an hour after I quit lifting, pretty cool since Im not a volume type of guy.

nothign else to interesting to report, got my DL day tomorrow tho ;)
nice workout.

how many carbohydrates did you take the two glycobols with?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice workout.

how many carbohydrates did you take the two glycobols with?
been doing like 50-60g

carbs are comming form brown rice / wheat bread / oatmeal / raisins / grapefruit