Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Nice results B-dubb!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Wow, clean and press at 120... that's damn good. I'd tell you to give my girlfriend training advice, but I'm scared you'd teach her how to beat me up.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Wow, clean and press at 120... that's damn good. I'd tell you to give my girlfriend training advice, but I'm scared you'd teach her how to beat me up.
    I never understood certain men's fascination with that fetish. There is something extremely un-hetero about those guys.

4. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I did 10 sets of Clean and Press, hitting 120 lb for 5 reps.
    Wow, awesome!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Happy Independence Day!

Great work BW!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. USA! ^^^^

7. Thanks guys! I was sorta happy with my 120lb Clean and press. Not a PR, but it was heavy.

Pretty much the rest of last week I did high volume with lighter weight. I was feeling very worn out, 185 was heavy for my deadlifts, and I needed a longer break. I still got in some amazing workouts, they just weren't that impressive when it came to my numbers. I dropped my calories even more, and my strength had plummeted. I'm actually going to be changing my routine up a little bit. It looks like I will have to heavy lifting days and 2 lighter, higher volume days each week. Dropping my calories lower I know that I won't have as much recovery time or even the strength to go heavy every workout.

Yesterday I pretty much cheated all day. It felt soooo good! I really needed that to jump start my week, and today's lifting session rocked because of it! I literally ate 2000 calories of just ice cream. And that's just the ice cream part of my day. Now I am back down to my low 1400-1700 calories a day until my next cheat.

I'll be posting up today's workout and a new deadlift PR with it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Thanks guys! I was sorta happy with my 120lb Clean and press. Not a PR, but it was heavy.

Pretty much the rest of last week I did high volume with lighter weight. I was feeling very worn out, 185 was heavy for my deadlifts, and I needed a longer break. I still got in some amazing workouts, they just weren't that impressive when it came to my numbers. I dropped my calories even more, and my strength had plummeted. I'm actually going to be changing my routine up a little bit. It looks like I will have to heavy lifting days and 2 lighter, higher volume days each week. Dropping my calories lower I know that I won't have as much recovery time or even the strength to go heavy every workout.

Yesterday I pretty much cheated all day. It felt soooo good! I really needed that to jump start my week, and today's lifting session rocked because of it! I literally ate 2000 calories of just ice cream. And that's just the ice cream part of my day. Now I am back down to my low 1400-1700 calories a day until my next cheat.

I'll be posting up today's workout and a new deadlift PR with it.
    That sounds like a nice cheat! When you have those days do you still take in high protein or do you just not pay attention to it? - I'm always curious about peoples cheating habits. I've noticed I never totally come off my diet unless I need to. I always make sure I get in high protein regardless, and if I decide to have a cheat, I just consider them "extra" calories. I try to have all of my normal meals regardless. If there is any room left over, then I'll indulge a little. I always feel much better about myself that way, and rarely ever go overboard.

I took last week off of training, and will do the same this week. Diet is still dead on for the most part, but I've been getting in a good bit more rum than usual.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That sounds like a nice cheat! When you have those days do you still take in high protein or do you just not pay attention to it? - I'm always curious about peoples cheating habits. I've noticed I never totally come off my diet unless I need to. I always make sure I get in high protein regardless, and if I decide to have a cheat, I just consider them "extra" calories. I try to have all of my normal meals regardless. If there is any room left over, then I'll indulge a little. I always feel much better about myself that way, and rarely ever go overboard.

I took last week off of training, and will do the same this week. Diet is still dead on for the most part, but I've been getting in a good bit more rum than usual.
    I really don't pay any attention to how much protein I get in during my cheat days. I do make sure to get some in, but generally I just let my whole diet go.

10. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I really don't pay any attention to how much protein I get in during my cheat days. I do make sure to get some in, but generally I just let my whole diet go.
    Try sticking to your diet and only consuming cheat foods as "extras" on certain days. Friday is my scheduled cheat-meal day, but my cheat meal is actually an extra meal for me. I still have my solid 5 meals, and may even lower my carbs on those meals as I know I will be getting more in on my cheat.

To me, a cheat is not having to cook. Sometimes my "cheat meal" is actually perfectly healthy, but it's always something I get at a restaurant. The cheat for me is not having to prepare it.

11. Day 37 Workout:

Deadlifts:
    3x 135, 135, 185, 205, 215, 225, 245, 255 PR!

I did notice my back starting to curve in the wrong direction on the last reps of my last set, but it wasn't as bad as I had thought when I watched the video. I'm really glad that when I lift I can FEEL when my body is out of sync and know that I need to straighten up.

Dips:
    3x BW, 25, 35, 45, 65, 65 PR!

I was very happy with my dips! I felt that my last rep on my first try with 65lb didn't go low enough, so I attempted it again for the full 3 reps and made them all out that time!

DB Military Press:
    8 reps: 35 lb x 1 set, 40lb x 5

The 40's were tough to use with every one of those sets, but I made it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Try sticking to your diet and only consuming cheat foods as "extras" on certain days. Friday is my scheduled cheat-meal day, but my cheat meal is actually an extra meal for me. I still have my solid 5 meals, and may even lower my carbs on those meals as I know I will be getting more in on my cheat.

To me, a cheat is not having to cook. Sometimes my "cheat meal" is actually perfectly healthy, but it's always something I get at a restaurant. The cheat for me is not having to prepare it.
    On the days that I only have a cheat meal I do eat all of my allotted protein and usually my regular meals, as you do. I do a cheat meal once a week. On the days that I have a full cheat day (which is rare, and what I did on Sunday) I usually let it all go and eat whatever I want.

13. Push that chest out on those deadlifts! I bet you could add 20lbs!

14. Try moving your feet in closer... they looked pretty far apart.This helped me greatly with my deadlift form.
    SFW and GFH

15. Looking good BW, I will let the Power lifters direct the proper techniques. Looked pretty good to me. Once you hips came up on the 225 but you got it under control on the next rep. I am always amazed at your strength. What is your current body weight?
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good BW, I will let the Power lifters direct the proper techniques. Looked pretty good to me. Once you hips came up on the 225 but you got it under control on the next rep. I am always amazed at your strength. What is your current body weight?
    I've been weighing in at 165-175lb every day. My weight fluctuates like crazy. I'm at 170 lb this morning.

17. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I've been weighing in at 165-175lb every day. My weight fluctuates like crazy. I'm at 170 lb this morning.
    Wow how tall are you? You look short next to Resolve (my duhr!) so I didn't expect that you don't look like you weight anything near that. Either way very nice lifts and you are really looking good. Was noticing your muscle structure when you set up for those deads. Keep kickin dat azz!
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow how tall are you? You look short next to Resolve (my duhr!) so I didn't expect that you don't look like you weight anything near that. Either way very nice lifts and you are really looking good. Was noticing your muscle structure when you set up for those deads. Keep kickin dat azz!
    I'm 5'9''. Most people don't think I weigh that much. I honestly am big boned and muscular. Still have some extra fat on there I'd like to rid myself of though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

I just add a few cookies or a soda to my 5 meals when I cheat. The other day I had 2k cals of chips and dip because my counterpart was 2 hours late to work and I couldnt get to the chow hall, but that was isolated.

Thats not a few cookies and a soda ot each meal btw lol.

20. BW you are looking great young lady!!! this log keeps getting better and better!!
    Working on living

21. I would tell you that you didn't need to lose any fat but then I would be discounting the fact you have the same drive that I do and not having MY IDEAL BODY means I NEED to improve. However you look great for a mere mortal. Funny how Resolve makes you look so small it is easy to forget how huge he is when looking at the vids. Most tall guys don't get built like that. Not that they can't but don't.

You two make one hell of a studly couple!
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Push that chest out on those deadlifts! I bet you could add 20lbs!
    Lol, I love how every video you see of me lifting you say that I can do more weight or reps than that! It encourages me even more to fight harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    BW you are looking great young lady!!! this log keeps getting better and better!!
    Thank you, Army Guy. I'm working hard!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I would tell you that you didn't need to lose any fat but then I would be discounting the fact you have the same drive that I do and not having MY IDEAL BODY means I NEED to improve. However you look great for a mere mortal. Funny how Resolve makes you look so small it is easy to forget how huge he is when looking at the vids. Most tall guys don't get built like that. Not that they can't but don't.

I appreciate the compliment. Since I've started seriously lifting, I have found that I am absolutely addicted to improvement in the gym, whether it is in the way I look or gaining strength. Now that I know how awesome it is to be strong and fit and constantly improving I can't ever turn back. I get more self satisfaction when I set PRs than when I drop a few percentages of BF, but I like to aim at doing both- makes for an even greater challenge and I don't get bored as I do with focusing on one or the other.

23. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I get more self satisfaction when I set PRs than when I drop a few percentages of BF, but I like to aim at doing both- makes for an even greater challenge and I don't get bored as I do with focusing on one or the other.
    I am the same way BW, 100% addicted to improving in some way or another. Sometimes its strength, sometimes its fat loss, on occasion trying to do both, cause doing one is not hard enough!

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We have quite the reputation at our gym. She turns heads no matter what lift she's doing. People like her and approach her. I'm just the big scary guy that is always in the power cage yelling.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    We have quite the reputation at our gym. She turns heads no matter what lift she's doing. People like her and approach her. I'm just the big scary guy that is always in the power cage yelling.
    I'm just the a-hole bearded Irishman. - I kid you not, I've heard from a distance, "Who is that beard-guy?"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:58 PM