BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Started logging 5/28/2010
Starting weight 239lbs
BF% estimating to be around 17-18%
Will be using Free test while trying to recomp.
Main goals will be to decrease body fat and increase my lifts.
diet will be about 3000cal a day at around a 40/25/35 break down
supplements I am currently using will be Freetest, drive, rpm, blackcats, orange triad, creatine, and nutrapro and possibly ignite n.o. if I feel it to be necessary.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Bodyweight, BF%, diet, training, are you recomping/cutting/bulking, etc.?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Should be getting mine today, then starting a log.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
weighed in this morning at 239. My diet has been pretty loose so I am gonna tighten it up for this. A log always helps me get back on track. Been working on recomp. I have been doing higher reps and lower weights because of some injuries. I will post more in depth when I get home this evening. I went just to do legs this morning but found out my gym is closing for the holiday so I squeezed in legs and triceps. I had a bad leg injury and surgery has kept me from putting much weight on my legs so I just try to get reps in.
Legs
Squats 135x15 warmup 225x10 for 4 sets
Leg curls 165x15 180x10 for 4 sets
Leg extensions 250x15 for 2 sets 285x10 for 3
Deadlift 225x10 for 3 sets

Triceps
overhead dumbell extesion 65x15x1, 80x10x1, 85x10,100x8
cable push downs 165x20 200x10-12 for 3 sets
Dumb bell kickback25x15 35 x12 40x10 50x9

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Will be following along...don't disappoint me :p:D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As agreed on, got my free test yesterday afternoon and am starting my log this morning. If anyone has any questions or need specifics feel free to ask. Appnut gave me a opportunity to be a voice for their product so I will be completely honest.
Woke this morning at 4:45 and took my first two free test caps, along with 2 drive and mytwo scoops of ignite no. Two scoops of nutrapro in chocolate soy milk, and I am off to the gym
As stated in the application thread, we are looking for the following feedback (not negotiable):

Using a Scale of 1-10, rate each of the following factors/effects in every update you make (other areas are not required, but would be welcome; the more detail the better):

Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

If you want to make comments on any other aspects, feel free to do so.

Include your training, nutrition, and supplementation in each update that you make - 3 times per week minimum.

In your first post, it's always good to include a brief introduction - age, height, weight, body composition, goal/s for this phase, training split, nutrition breakdown, supplements using, etc. (i.e. a lot of what you submitted in your application). Remember, the more detail you include, the better your feedback for others, in seeing how the product is working for you.

On that note, I am in and watching, Mike :)

~Team APPNUT

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah Rosie I am going to go back an edit my first post to clean it up. I get up around 4 in the morning and was kinda in a rush before I left for the gym, I was just getting something up so you knew I started and to generate some interest

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
subbin gl man hope my log goes as well as yours:fing02:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stoppin in

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it!!!!! This stuff is treating me very nice so far. Only been three days too.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I only have one workout in since I have started using it due to the fact my gym is closed down for the holiday. I seemed to recover faster from the workout I got in. libido has definitely increased. Whenever I run a test product that truely works, I can always tell by the morning wood, and so far it is working

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. As I stated in my log. I was "Hanging" more than I have in years.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah Rosie I am going to go back an edit my first post to clean it up. I get up around 4 in the morning and was kinda in a rush before I left for the gym, I was just getting something up so you knew I started and to generate some interest
Very good, then.

~Team APPNUT

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
6/1/10 weight 242lbs
Got up this morning and popped 4 freetest, 2 drives and downed my ignite n.o. Sipped on my nutrapro shake on the way to the gym. Man this morning workout was awesome.
Incline bench 4 sets of 8 with 225
Cable flyes 2 sets of 15 110# 2 sets of 10 140#
DB flat bench 3x10 80#
and DB pullovers 3x10 100#
I felt like I could not be stopped and had tons of energy so I went ahead and worked biceps also and they felt like they were going to explode
Muscle hardness 10/10
Strength gain too early to tell
body composition- too early to tell but looked leaner in stomach
Weight gain/fat loss- up 3lbs since friday, but ate a lot over holiday
Libido-5/10good morning wood, but no real desire for sex(odd)
Mood-10/10 feel awesome and very focussed

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am working on my meal plan more, not eating enough once I started putting it out on paper. 5 am Had 2 scoops of nutrapro in 10oz soy milk preworkout, 2 farm fresh eggs(yes I am country), diced ham and onions and slice of cheese on whole wheat toast and a little more nutrapro post workout. 10 am had 5oz lean ground beef on whole wheat bread with a piece of watermelon. Lunch was baked potato with onions and crumbled bacon and some left over spare ribs

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok, calling it a day and heading to bed to get my sleep in. Today was awesome. Feel awesome and lovin life. A good day in the gym is a great way to start the day. This evening I had a salad(spiniach, onions, and chopped egg) and some pasta and ground beef.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
did not make it in the gym today. Libido being phenominal I was not able to get to sleep as early as I hoped and awake for quite a while. I still got up this morning and man my chest and biceps are shot. Yesterdays workout was by far the best bicep workout I have had in a long time. I will get in some light cardio this afternoon after work

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
weighed in at 234.5 today. I work in the heat and really sweat out some fluids so this is probably the reason for weight loss, but I am ddefinitely leaning out some in the mid section. Man I am truely loving this. I am having some of the best workouts I have had in a very long time. Muscle are very dense, a lot like when I have used hdrol. Strength is improving and I feel great. Libido is very good also. I am exactly one week in and am very pleased

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
weighed in at 236 this morning. I had an awesome chest workout this morning. Not only is the free test bringing me awesome focus and aggresion, but some old prick stole my bench part way through my routine, and after I tore him a new one my workout went to the next level. Strength has definitely gone up, am experiencing some fat loss in the midsection(down about 1"), libido is good, sleeping well at night, and am very focussed mentally. When I run out I will be buying more

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got up this morning and popped 4 freetest, 2 drives and downed my ignite n.o...
Make sure that you are dosing CORRECTLY for your body mass - otherwise you are selling yourself short and not optimizing each product for the best results.

Just so you know:

Drive
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

RPM (first thing, if you train first thing)
Dose - 2-4 caps (if you're using BLACK CATS, I recommend using only a half-dose, so 1-2 caps)

BLACK CATS (first thing, if you train first thing)
Dose 1-2 caps (NEVER dose more than 2 caps, and if you dose twice daily, have at least 608 hours between doses, and never dose more than 4 caps daily)

FREE TEST (you're dosing this right)
Dose - 4 caps first thing

~Team APPNUT

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, that is how I am dosing.
I keep buring it up in the gym, although I have to say this week libido is way down. Also my mood is kinda crappy. I mean I am super focused in the gym and feel good, but am very irritable. Little things seem to really bother me that normally dont. I am not saying free test is causing this, but I have no other factors or life style changes that I attribute to it either. Sometimes I guess that is just life. My strength has definitely gone up, and I am looking leaner for sure. Did not weigh in today so I can not say if there has been weight change. I feel muscle density is pretty good, a few people that I have grabbed my arms or shoulders have made comments that I as hardening up and asking what changes I am making. So ther than the irrritability all is well

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
weighed in this morning at 235. I am definitely getting stronger, looking leaner, and muscles are hard. AS far as libido goes, it seems as it has fallen off the last week and a half. I mean I can perform with no issues, just dont have the strong urges for sex that I have had at times

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are things going?

Please provide (using a scale of 1 to 10) feedback on the following at least 3-4 times weekly:

Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

~Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in on ya bud...how is everything going?

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stopping back through where ya been bud

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stopping back through where ya been bud
^^^??? You are well and done with FREE TEST by now, so did you have any final feedback and thoughts on the product?

~Team APPNUT