OUFINNY is forming an Alpha self (unsponsored)- PCT and my final cut!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you all have seen in my last log, it has been an excellent run dating back to February it seems from when I started this cut, that turned into a recomp, that is now back to a cut as I complete my Natadrol PCT. Without further delay, here is the breakdown and plan:

Workout - MrKleen [aka AM workout guru] WARRIOR WORKOUT

Cardio - 2 to 3 per week, HIIT swimming

Diet - Low carb with refeeds on the weekends, same as I did at the beginning of my cut that worked so well. Initially I dropped ~12 pounds doing this so it is time to bring it back.

Supplementation:
Fat loss - USP Labs OEP, PES Alpha-T2, NOW 7-Keto (add in eventually to finish what I have left)
Topical Fat Loss - LG Lipoburn
PCT - LG Formadrol Extreme
Muscle sparing - USP Labs Prime 69 dosing, USP Labs Anabolic Pump, Anabolic Innovations Glycobol, LG Ghenerate
PWO - LG AS-GT, LG Anadraulic Pump, LG Postal
Test boosting - AI TestoPro (after I finish the Formadrol)
Basics - NP NutraPro, NOW Super Omega, Melatonin, LG BC+EAA

Starting weight - 192 after lots of carbs this weekend. 187.5 on Saturday morning... take that how you will but I am sure it is really about 188.5 right now.

Today I am going to take as a rest day, this weekend was non-stop and I need a day to get my bearings and caught up. My fridge has no food in it, no food is made for the week and I need a night to relax! Tomorrow we are back at it with the Warrior Workout and I will lay out my dosing schedule for anyone if they are interested, let me know.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formadrol Extreme and initial thoughts on LipoBurn

Today is my last day on Formadrol and I thought I would post my review of it being used for PCT. First impressions, it does exactly what it says and I could not be happier that I kept all of my Natadrol gains and lost no strength.

Strength - 8/10 No loss of strength but no gains to speak of either. Had I been eating above maintenance I bet that would have been different, alas, it is not the case.
Libido - 11/10 Ok, this is flat out retarded and let's just say my recovery time was instant in the bedroom. Multiple times, to my girlfriends surprise, we finished round 1 and went right into round 2. If libido support is needed post-cycle or on cycle, this is what you should be taking.
Endurance - 8/10 Definitely gave me an edge the first few weeks after Natadrol that was missing. After that it did not get any better hence the "8" rating.
Pumps - 5/10 Nothing noticeable but that is not what it is for.
Test boosting - 9/10 I have the acne/aggression/recovery to show me it is working. Also, my skin is showing signs of increased oil production so I equate this to higher test. Oh, the libido thing may also be a bit of an indicator.
Fat loss - 8/10 Hard to say if the form is responsible or not but I am leaning out like crazy and losing no muscle. Dry as a bone right now, abs are popping like no other and I am vascular. Even if it is minimal in the actual fat loss, it gives the appearance I have lost a lot more!
Overall - 8/10 I was looking for more in the strength department but having no LOSS of strength after Natadrol was excellent. Also, my physique has continued to improve so I will give Formadrol an A+ for PCT. If you are on the fence, get 2 bottles and see what it can do for you.

FYI - Dose was 4 a day for the first 2.5 weeks now I am up to 6 a day and no joint issues. Watch the aggression though at 6 a days, you might want to punch a hole in the wall from time to time... I about did yesterday.

Lipoburn - Still have half of it left but I can tell it is working like a charm. Skin is tight as all get out, leaning out in the abs like never before, no side effects and applies without any discomfort. Definitely a great topical addition to a fat loss stack once you get down around 12-15% BF. I would hold off until you are there though, it may not have the results until your skin is already pretty thin. Dermatherm did nothing for me when I was above 20% BF but Lipoburn has made a huge difference now that I am down below 15% (by my estimation). So far I give it a 9/10 and if it continues to work, it may be the closest to a 10/10 that I have ever gave.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this bad boy. Fin is gonna do it a-gin!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for 'Fin shredding the skin...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this bad boy. Fin is gonna do it a-gin!
Do you guys have a link to where kleen explained the "Warrior workout"? Oh, and in!
In for 'Fin shredding the skin...
Thanks for subbing guys. HeretoStudy, Kleen has passed it out to a few of us, it is up to him if he wants to share it with everyone. I am following it pretty close but have some added volume to it and not doing the same exercises due to some problem areas I have. Otherwise, you will get a good idea of what it is just by following along.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
in it to win it

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy fack! That is a helluva stack! Good luck my friend :thumbsup:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple of updates for you all. Back in the gym tonight for continued warrior destruction. First dose of Formadrol down the hatch, slept very well, boys are happy and large this morning... wow that worked fast! Lipoburn is great, no topical goes on this easy and absorbs this fast. No burning, just a slight cooling effect from the alcohol in it. Currently sweating at my desk in a 72 degree office, this my friends is a good sign. Going to introduce a mid-morning BCAA sipping to keep things anabolic all day and so there is not too long a break between meals. Happy to be back into the cutting routine, makes the day go by and I am really liking the focus I am getting from OEP/AT-2!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent yeah OEP and T2 should be off the chain together.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent yeah OEP and T2 should be off the chain together.
Actually I really like it so far. OEP dosed in a 2/1 or 2/2 fashion is a lot for me to take; I tend to have a lingering headache all the time with that dosing and actually the focus is not good. AT2/OEP dosed 1/1 twice a day is so much easier on me and that leaves me with 1 AT2 pwo for the extra kick when I need it most with AS-GT.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i suppose I will join you in this venture

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the party degenerates... I expect nothing but the worst, most filthy content throughout this log so don't let me down! :chairfall:
I switched departments so I won't be posting like I used to until I get the feel for the new people I work with...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched departments so I won't be posting like I used to until I get the feel for the new people I work with...
I have more "privacy" now but somehow I keep getting my door opened all the time, really cuts down on my AM time... sucks when life gets all real on you!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Get back to work! :nono2:

:joke:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday madness Warrior Style

Man was yesterday a fun one, sweating like no tomorrow thanks to the AS-GT/AT2 combo and still moving some weight! Formadrol is obviously doing its thing, no apparent strength drop off [though Prime is surely helping here though not full steam ahead by any means yet]. Without further adieu:

PWO Supps:
1 scoop AS-GT
3 Prime
1 AT2
Dropped AP for now, no need for the additional stims I am flying all day.
Last day with the old Postal, kind of happy to be done with the Yohimbe stim after a workout, not a fan let me tell you.

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 175x10, 250x8, 250x8, 210x8, 170x8
Calf Raises - 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
Decline Bench - 135x10, 205x8, 205x8, 155x8, 135x8
Decline Cable crosses - 3 sets of 10
Skull Crushers - 65x10, 85x8, 85x8, 65x8
Kick backs - 20x10x3 Kleen style with pause at 90 degree, insane pumps!
Overhead Press - 95x10, 145x8, 145x8, 105x8, 95x7 Screwed up on drop weights, won't happen again.
Seated Rows - 100x10, 140x8, 140x8, 110x8, 80x8 Back was fried after these, loving it!
Rear Delt Cable - 3 sets of 10
Hercules Curls - 8 (plates on cable cross)x10, 10x8, 10x8, 8x8, 6x8 No idea what those numbers equate to in weight.
Weighted cruches w/35 DB 15x2 sets
Leg Raises - 2 sets of 15

1 Anabolic Pump before Abs, then 2 scoops Postal after a shower. Great stuff! Strength is consistent so far and I feel better coming off of Natadrol than I did off of Pink Magic. I don't know if the Prime has something to do with that or if it is the Formadrol working but either way, liking what I am feeling for sure!

Weigh in - 186.6 This is the lightest I have been in 6 years and I am easily have 20 pounds of muscle that wasn't there last time. Sorry for the self promotion but I am damn proud of myself right now.

Goal for this cut - 178 or lower and maintain all muscle!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout bro
Thanks Dragon, how are you liking the HGHPro? I take Ghenerate and love it but I keep getting drawn to HGHPro... may have to put that in there when I run Methyl-1D in the late summer.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the lower weight with the LBM increase!! Unless you are required to be at some specific weight for something, don't get so hung up on the scale number but let the mirror tell the story.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dragon, how are you liking the HGHPro? I take Ghenerate and love it but I keep getting drawn to HGHPro... may have to put that in there when I run Methyl-1D in the late summer.
I like it but next time I want to try LGs to compare the two.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it but next time I want to try LGs to compare the two.
IMO I view them in the same category but vastly different. One is a two dose a day and has pwo benefits (Ghenerate) and HGHPro is strictly a pre-bed dose. Ghenerate reminds me of USP Labs Powerfull more than anything else though I feel you can run Ghenerate for a much longer duration and is ridiculously cost effective.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
dude lovin the drop sets -- that completely burnt out feeling is when you know you've done good work. and congrats on the weight PR!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude lovin the drop sets -- that completely burnt out feeling is when you know you've done good work. and congrats on the weight PR!
Big fan of the drops now that I started and thanks, been a long time coming to get down 50 pounds from the beginning of 2008.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update - Wednesday HIIT Swimming

600 yards warm-up
12 interval
100 yard warm down

Pool was atrocious today, so warm and packed with people. I did get to talk to a youngin about Jack3d and explain about the benefits it versus crap like NO Xplode. He was happy to be done with that crap and said he likes Jack3d, good for him. I did put the AS-GT bug in his ear though he didn't seem to catch on as well.

When I finished I tried the new Postal. Mixed feelings on it after the old, taste of the old I didn't mind at all, the new will have to grow on me. The lack of Yohimbine is a welcome change, not extra stimmed after my 5 scoops of AP, that is plenty thanks! I will have to run it for a few weeks to do more than that but feeling nice and full on 1.5 scoops and now its time to get some food made ASAP!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you are doing great Fin!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man you are doing great Fin!!!
Thanks Major, high praise from you. I felt like you talking about your Golds Gym pool, except I was stuffed in with the HS swim team, not as fun as you think. Then again, the scenery on the deck today was off the chain! :fing02:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah I would say much better than the retirement home women's convention that is at mine...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what you dont like the new postal flavor? Its amazing!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what you dont like the new postal flavor? Its amazing!
I didn't say it was bad, just different than I expected. I probably had too little water in my bottle at the time, it was strong when I mixed it. Not giving up hope just yet!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Natadrol Run Picture Update

All of these are from this morning, weight was 186.2. Very happy with the progress in leaning out of abs, love handles/low back has more work before I will be happy but that seems to be the last and most stubborn area. I am hoping that Lipoburn will be helpful in that area.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff, looking good definite improvements from last set of pics I saw.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt 'Fin!! Those ABs are getting ready to pop

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt 'Fin!! Those ABs are getting ready to pop
No doubt AZ and I don't know if you all notice but my lats have nearly double in size in the last 8 weeks. We are doing this new lat pulldown machine, gives a really free range of motion, man it adds strength and mass quick! Still can't believe the cobra I have after the workout, especially with pull ups.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looking great fin!!!! you are blowing up and slimming down at the same time!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wowsers, today was BRUTAL! I thought I would lose my AS-GT half way through but I kept it down and got everything done. Update to follow in the AM tomorrow, time to get some dinner. Freaking work computer pushed my day back and hour!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM LATE BUT IM IN!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fin just awesome stuff yeah I noticed how the lats dropping and in a U instead of a V, nicely done! Must be a high row machine to be shaping the bottom lats like that.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Good job man keep it up