LG's Natadrol, ASGT+AP, and Testopro

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Alright yall. Getting leaner and meaner. Time to get into single digits.

Heres the run:

6 weeks of Natadrol, 6 caps a day
4 weeks of Testopro, 4 caps a day

ASGT+AP (3scoops, 4 scoops) will be used on days I feel I need it, run minumum of 3 days/week.

Might run into a halo ride right after, we'll see.

Diet is tight, 2K-2.5K cals, 7 day split. My goals are to have intense workouts while maintaing LBM and increase recovery time.

This will be my last phase to get into single digits, even if it only means 9.9% I'm planning 12 weeks to get there, this 6 week run will put me where I need to be.

Today is normally a cardio day, tomorrow I'll start logging my workouts.

Let's friggin do this!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Chest/Shoulders/Bis

Chest/Shoulder/Bi's

Let me preface with numbers: I weigh myself every Sunday and take my BF%.

I'm currently sittin at 208, 13%.

As far as my Natadrol and Testopro, not much to report 2 days in. I also didn't use any ASGT or AP.

On to the workout:

Suicide Inclines
135 - 10, 10, 8 - limited. Shoulder bothering me still. These are good because they force you to control through the full range of motion. Obviously if its too heavy, you could run into a small problem if you ever dropped weight on your adams apple.

Nautilus Incline superset with pushups
110 - 10, 10, 10 pushes 10, 10, 8

Targeting all incline on my primary chest day. I need more mass there and better separation between the pec and front delt.

Pec Dec
100 - 10, 10, 10

Cable Xovers
15 - 10, 10, 10 (top), 10 - 10 (bottom)

Military Speed Presses
85 - 20, 12
65 - 12

Basically kept it light for my shoulders sake.

Dumbbell Curls
30 - 10, 10
25 - 10

20 mins low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Anxiously waiting for better recovery, better pumps, more strength and intensity.
-Lookin to kill back tomorrow. Stay tuned...Gonna be a great day tomorrow to floodthe system with ASGT and AP.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in bud...let's do this!! :head:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How's strength holding up since last log? This should be awesome.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see your reaction to the ASGT/AP combo!! Bring on the single digits..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in :thumbsup:

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in, man that separation in the shoulders will come with the single digit's just keep the chest training balanced. If you are going to do suicides do them on the smith machine. Safer you can go heavier there too without worrying so much about safety.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not familiar with these suicides...does it have to do with where the bar is lowered to and what is the benefit of this?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with these suicides...does it have to do with where the bar is lowered to and what is the benefit of this?
I lower the bar to my throat. I do it as Ive noticed a nice tie in at the top. I do them with a wide grip and because your lowering it at the throat area, it forces a slow tempo.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AZ Suicides are just inclines to the just above the collar bone. Keeping the arms wide helps with it being more chest oriented. I still only recommend these on a smith machine. There is no benefit to doing them free weight that can compete with the danger of reaching muscle failure with a loaded bar over your neck.

Flex by the way your upper pecs are quite developed do not stweat that cut, the muscle is there when the cuts come in you will see what you want too. I can tell by your avi and the lack of a collarbone your upper chest is well developed. Don't get to ahead of yourself on what you expect to see at certain stages in the game and over specialize where not needed. We are all a little different in how the cuts come in and who gets it fastest but you have a good thumb knuckle deep cut upper pec cleavage just waiting to show itself in lower body fat. Keep the training balanced, go with heavier exercises that are going to burn more cals and build more muscle overall.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lower the bar to my throat. I do it as Ive noticed a nice tie in at the top. I do them with a wide grip and because your lowering it at the throat area, it forces a slow tempo.
AZ Suicides are just inclines to the just above the collar bone. Keeping the arms wide helps with it being more chest oriented. I still only recommend these on a smith machine. There is no benefit to doing them free weight that can compete with the danger of reaching muscle failure with a loaded bar over your neck.

Flex by the way your upper pecs are quite developed do not stweat that cut, the muscle is there when the cuts come in you will see what you want too. I can tell by your avi and the lack of a collarbone your upper chest is well developed. Don't get to ahead of yourself on what you expect to see at certain stages in the game and over specialize where not needed. We are all a little different in how the cuts come in and who gets it fastest but you have a good thumb knuckle deep cut upper pec cleavage just waiting to show itself in lower body fat. Keep the training balanced, go with heavier exercises that are going to burn more cals and build more muscle overall.
Thanks guys I will have to give these a go. I don't have a Smith but I won't do them without the pins in my pwr rack. Flex, I agree with Kleen about your upper chest. The size is there it just needs to get exposed!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JC, dude. What a transformation you made!!!
Thanks brudda :) You've made some impressive gains urself - you've come a long way my man :thumbsup:

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbn in! Give it hell brother!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys I will have to give these a go. I don't have a Smith but I won't do them without the pins in my pwr rack. Flex, I agree with Kleen about your upper chest. The size is there it just needs to get exposed!!
That would be even better actually then you get the full benefit of free weight and no chance of a crushed larynx.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
That would be even better actually then you get the full benefit of free weight and no chance of a crushed larynx.
Anyone for apple cider?! LOL

Drinking this ASGT right now, btw. Hoping for relentless, tenacious, verocity. Back stands no chance today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill It Man!!!! You should definitely have some fun on that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your view on this combo!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Back/Traps/Tris

Back/Traps/Tris

Alright, so lets talk about ASGT+AP for a moment. I dosed 3 scoops of ASGT and 4 scoops of AP. I knew this stuff was the real deal because of the folks I trust logging it and getting great results. Sure enough, let me tell you, I was in such a zone and my temperament was kill kill kill. When I finished my high octane workout, I did my normal 20 min low intense cardio; my frikkin tris were so pumped, back was flared; I honestly couldnt be happier. Mid to late cycle coupled with dis shiii its gonna be scary yall.

So, the workout:

Cleans
135 - 10
225 - missed it. I've done 225 once before. My goal will be to hit 2 during this stint.
185 - 10, 8
155 - 10

Obviously not a bodybuilding movement per se, but there NO exercise that gives me rip in my middle back as much as these and I am sore for days. It'll always be a staple and my shoulders get a great workout with no pain, very important since Im nursing a right shoulder issue at the moment.

Seated Rows
135 - 10, 10, 10

One arm cable rows
75 - 10, 10
60 - 10

Dumbbell Shrugs
125 - 10, 8
110 - 10

Overhead dumbbell tri press superset with tri pushes
85 - 10 pushes - 10
75 - 8 pushes - 10
65 - 6,7 pushes - 6, 7

20 min low intense cardio, 15 mins sauna

-As the cycle progresses, will add more volume, also going to limit if not eliminate carbs at dinner.
-WORK COMPLETE. Gonna grind up the legs tomorrow.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
great workout Flex

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Your back looks wide bro.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Front lean

Leaning on purpose. Kinda get the effect of how much BF im still holding there. MY problem and concern is whether that skin is gonna tighten. Im holding most of it still around my waist and lat/chest area.

Bloated as well. Was eating whatever for a few days before I hit the stack.

Attachments

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Your back looks wide bro.
Thx holmes. Since I was a youngster, I always loved training all aspects. So when I hit my chest hard, I was always like I gotta hit my back just as hard and then it was a ripple affect. Cant have a big upper body without the legs or calves. I always concentrated on balance and I'm glad I did because its finally starting to pay off.

Appreciate that complement.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Beast cleans bro.
Thx man. To answer you question earlier as well, I did lose strength recently. I actually got down to 204 and then I kinda ate whatever for a few days and now im back up to 208. I gotta get that under control and get back to focusing on that prize. This run will be strict, I won't have it any other way.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
As long as you've Gauged lost strength you should be good. Black cats keeps my appetite under "control" when I take it, how does it affect you?

I have heard increased hunger with testopro.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
As long as you've Gauged lost strength you should be good. Black cats keeps my appetite under "control" when I take it, how does it affect you?

I have heard increased hunger with testopro.
Im taking a month off from my Yellow Gold. That was the ticket in controlling my blood sugar. I have another 2 weeks then I get back on that!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice dude, final road...single digits at the end of the tunnel!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man. Just keep at it. You bent down to show us hoe much fat you have there and accidentally showed you serratus and outer abs on the high side. ;) You have made great progress and your back has leaned up considerably from the last few back picks I saw of yours. Good Show!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good! I think though, that 4 scoops of AP is overkill. I use 1 scoop and get crazy pumps.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously dude, you've made tremendous progress! Don't worry about the skin tightening, if it doesn't naturally (which I doubt with the dedication you show), there are supplements for that too :) Keep killing it bruder!

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Legs

Legs

90+, hot and humid, not as pepped as yesterday going in, but we made it count in the arena.

All the squat racks were taken, of course, some legitimate sqautters doing their thing and then some dope doing upright rows wit 65lbs. If you happen to be that dope in your gym, do yourself a favor and the meathead, and use the predetermined ez or straight bars and "MOVE B!TCH, GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THEY WAY B!TCH, GET OUT THE WAY". Alright enough Ludacris quotes. The work:

Because of all the sqauts taken I decided to reverse the workout until I hit quads.

Seated Calves
100 - 10
200 - 8
150 - 8, 8

Horizontal Seated Calves
210 - 10
230 - 10, 10

Stiff Legged Deads
135 - 10
225 - 10
275 - 10, 8

Squats
135 - 10
225 - 10, 10, 10

Lunges
25lb each hand - 6, 6, 6

20 mins low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Not much volume but high intensity. Was soaked after this one. In fact, I'm drained.
-I'm hoping to get some increased recovery soon from the Natadrol.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
great workout bro

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Cardio

1 HR, low intensity.

My Shoulder/Chest workouts which I do on Thursdays have lagged. Mainly because my right shoulder is banged up. I'm gonna try and get through a solid workout tomorrow.

Acne is up a tad, think from the Testopro. Generally, I feel good! Keepin on rollin...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Shoulders/Chest

Shoulders/Chest

Dumbbell Presses
40 - 20, 20, 20, 18

Side Laterals
15 - 10, 10, 10

Front Raise
45lb plate - 10, 10, 10

Decline Bench superset with pushups
135 - 10
185 - 10,10,10 pushes - 8, 8, 8

Incline Startrac
210 - 10
195 - 10
180 - 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Light workout. With my shoulder hurtin, I really just wanted to get some blood in there. Light weight, high reps.
-Can't wait to kill arms tomorrow.
-Tried 2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops AP. Feel great on this stuff, I do like the 3, 4 combo though as I feel like a beast let out of a cage. Frikkin awesome!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Flex

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders/Chest

Dumbbell Presses
40 - 20, 20, 20, 18

Side Laterals
15 - 10, 10, 10

Front Raise
45lb plate - 10, 10, 10

Decline Bench superset with pushups
135 - 10
185 - 10,10,10 pushes - 8, 8, 8

Incline Startrac
210 - 10
195 - 10
180 - 10

-Light workout. With my shoulder hurtin, I really just wanted to get some blood in there. Light weight, high reps.
-Can't wait to kill arms tomorrow.
-Tried 2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops AP. Feel great on this stuff, I do like the 3, 4 combo though as I feel like a beast let out of a cage. Frikkin awesome!
There is no better feeling than that! Just busting through the door to the gym ready to tear everything up! :aargh4:

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
There is no better feeling than that! Just busting through the door to the gym ready to tear everything up! :aargh4:

//CC
Amen, bro. Sipping on ASGT right now. I can feel the invincible vibes seeping through my being. I really might eat iron today for dinner.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen, bro. Sipping on ASGT right now. I can feel the invincible vibes seeping through my being. I really might eat iron today for dinner.
Tear it up bruther ;)

//CC

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Give it hell bro. I will be taking mine in about an hour.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a jug of ASGT/AP in transit...can't wait!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Arms/Back

Arms/Back

Excited to get going today. Full workout with a helping of ASGT 3 scoops and AP, 4 scoops. Right now, in general, I feel good. Attitude is good. Energy is there, strength could be better, but it's week 1. My muscles are definitely getting harder.

The Work:

21's (3 sets)
50 lb straight bar - Nice beginning to a flood of blood in those bis's

Laying horizontal bicep cable curls
40 - 10, 10, 10 - Man, big pump here, 1st time Ive done these.

Preacher Curl
70 - 10
45 - 10, 10 - Nice slow tempo. Concentrating on burn and peak.

Hammer Curls
30 - 10
25 - 10, 10

Reverse Bicep Curl
40 - 10, 8, 8 - Nice finish. I thought it might be too much work for bi's but I felt good throughout and was energetic.

Incline Bench Close Grip
135 - 10, 10, 10

EZ Curl BTN Press
70 - 10
60 - 10, 10

Cable Kickbacks superset with tri pushes
15 - 10, 10, 10 tri pushes - 10, 10, 8

Nautilus Row
70 - 10, 10, 10

Pulldowns
100 - 12, 12, 12

-More volume, still light weight. Good pump.
-Haven't quite hit the constant zone I need, almost there, but not quite. Looking forward to next weeks work. Waiting to hit on all cylinders.
-Tomorrow cardio, might hit the courts for a changeup.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
he was one of the firsts to test it out

the taste grows on you i've learned.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Virgin?

Go right for 3, 4!! It looks like beach sand when you mix it, but my goodness I feel awesome on dis shiiiii!!!!
No I actually beta tested it before it's release. My sweet spot was at 1 1/2 ASGT and 4 AP. I am going to play around with solo uses of each and combo variations this time.:sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go straight fr 3-4 man Flex you are on crazy SOB! That would be too much for me.