1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

i Force Nutrition – Hemavol Review

i Force Nutrition – Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didn’t take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 – This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity I’ve seen; I actually noticed veins I’ve never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 – Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    i Force Nutrition – Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didn’t take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 – This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity I’ve seen; I actually noticed veins I’ve never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 – Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!
    i hear a super secret sale may be happening this week with HemaVol...awesome review!!!
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    i hear a super secret sale may be happening this week with HemaVol...awesome review!!!
    if the price were right i might even give this a try to compare to my favorite pump product.
    •   

4. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the price were right i might even give this a try to compare to my favorite pump product.
    I just tried my second dose today and i found it quite comparable to Plasmajet(with the exception of heartburn PJ gives me). Yesterday was my first dose and an increase in endurance was the most prevalent. I had a long back w/o with a several extra sets, then did some ABs work, THEN went and did more back sets...so i was quite impressed with the first dose.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I just tried my second dose today and i found it quite comparable to Plasmajet(with the exception of heartburn PJ gives me). Yesterday was my first dose and an increase in endurance was the most prevalent. I had a long back w/o with a several extra sets, then did some ABs work, THEN went and did more back sets...so i was quite impressed with the first dose.
    i didn't like plasmajet all that much. but i value your opinion on the hemavol-sounds like you really liked it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Glad it worked so well for you. Good to see how much you liked it too em-dubya!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    We'll I'll be all over that then, thanks a lot
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    We'll I'll be all over that then, thanks a lot
    thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:31 AM