i Force Nutrition Hemavol Review

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i Force Nutrition Hemavol Review

i Force Nutrition Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didnt take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity Ive seen; I actually noticed veins Ive never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    i Force Nutrition Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didnt take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity Ive seen; I actually noticed veins Ive never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!
    i hear a super secret sale may be happening this week with HemaVol...awesome review!!!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    i hear a super secret sale may be happening this week with HemaVol...awesome review!!!
    if the price were right i might even give this a try to compare to my favorite pump product.
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the price were right i might even give this a try to compare to my favorite pump product.
    I just tried my second dose today and i found it quite comparable to Plasmajet(with the exception of heartburn PJ gives me). Yesterday was my first dose and an increase in endurance was the most prevalent. I had a long back w/o with a several extra sets, then did some ABs work, THEN went and did more back sets...so i was quite impressed with the first dose.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I just tried my second dose today and i found it quite comparable to Plasmajet(with the exception of heartburn PJ gives me). Yesterday was my first dose and an increase in endurance was the most prevalent. I had a long back w/o with a several extra sets, then did some ABs work, THEN went and did more back sets...so i was quite impressed with the first dose.
    i didn't like plasmajet all that much. but i value your opinion on the hemavol-sounds like you really liked it.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Glad it worked so well for you. Good to see how much you liked it too em-dubya!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    We'll I'll be all over that then, thanks a lot
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    We'll I'll be all over that then, thanks a lot
    thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. Red Dog - 'Lemon Drop' Hemavol Review
    By Red Dog in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:53 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Hemavol Sample Review
    By dusty in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:38 PM