CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Haha yeah I know, that's why I don't complain because I git it pretty good and you don't ever see me turn it way. That would be heresy.
    That would be a major crime.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Ok, sorry. Got behind again and didn't even realize how far until I sat down to try and gather up what I have been doing..lol



    Last Tuesday I ended up taking off. Not sure if there was a reason or not to be honest.

    Last Wednesday: Chest, Shoulder, Tri
    Last Thursday: Legs
    Last Friday: Rest
    Last Saturday: Back, Bi
    Sunday: Too hungover, so rest day
    Monday:Traps, Forarms, Calves
    Tuesday: Chest, Shoulder, Tri

    Now were caught up to today...

    Back, Bi + 4x800m run

    Sorry, I don't really keep a log while working out so I have a hard time remembering the specifics of my lifts. I know I should and it would be helpful for me, but I just can't ever seem to stay committed to writing everything down..lol

    I have a 5k trail race this weekend so I'm looking forward to that.

    Look to my next post for reviews, thoughts, opinions so far about TestoPro
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  3. Awaiting your thoughts.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. So far I am about halfway through my bottle and I do like TestoPro. I've noticed a very nice boost in overall libido and I feel that it may be helping me stay focused while in the gym. Which I like because I've been trying to eliminate stims etc. About the only stims I take in right now are the occasional Motivate.

    More on my opinion about motivate later.

    I can't quite say if the TestoPro has helped me lean out at all because of the amount of running I have been doing I am sure is the number one reason, but it may be helping because I have been leaning out more.

    Muscle hardness has increased a bit as well.

    The only real thing I have not noticed would be a real increase in general aggressiveness. That's kind of a bummer. I am going to be upping my dosage by 1 pill totaling 5 a day to see if this changes anything.

    New dosage scheme: 3am, 2pm

    Taste, smell, stomach, etc: Taste and smell are fine and still have not had any stomach issues or anything of the sorts

    Other supp... the only other supps I take have not changed... multi, protein, BCAA's, and glucosimine/chondroitin
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. Ok, a few quick thoughts on Motivate...

    It is not a pre-workout stim and it's not going to kick your a$$ in gear.

    It is exactly what AI claims it to be... a subtle and general energy booster

    What I find it effective for: Studying & Classroom, and the Rifle Range
    I take every now and again when I need to study or go to class, but am feeling a bit lethargic and it does good. However I think the 3-4 pill range is a bit better for me, depending how tired I am.

    I have also used it while shooting on the Marine Corps rifle range for score. I mean those are early days where I am up at 4 am and on the range until 4 or 5 pm. Thing about the range is... you don't want real stims, they tend to make your heart beat too fast and it's harder to really aim and site in. Which is why Snipers get so good at slowing their heart rate and even can shoot between heart beats. You want to most steady platform from which to shoot with. BUT, what the hell is someone to do when the are freaking tired... Motivate

    With the 1,3 Dim being more predominate than the nerve jittering caffeine I thought it worked quite well and helped set me up for success. After all I did shoot expert.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. yeah motivate a higher dose for a wide awake feeling if your a zombie. I would rather have my sleep though. A man has got to do what a mans got to do.

    A smaller dose as you desire, like if one is not used to stimulates and it causes a person to stay awake at night and work upwards

    You can also mix one with another pre-workout like Maniac.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. TestoPro at 5 caps, nice.

    Motivate is a more subtle energy booster. What i like about Motivate, no crash. i usually get from drinks or shots.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    TestoPro at 5 caps, nice.

    Motivate is a more subtle energy booster. What i like about Motivate, no crash. i usually get from drinks or shots.
    Yeah, def no crash and doesn't get you jittery.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. great mini review CC!!!
    Working on living

  10. I will not take a stim that causes a crash I hate that feeling. I love Motivate because of that and the fact it does not cause me to get hyper.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I will not take a stim that causes a crash I hate that feeling. I love Motivate because of that and the fact it does not cause me to get hyper.
    I like hard hitting stims too. I think there is the right time and place etc for the different kind. I mean I love Get Diesel's Ready 4 War. Just lately I've felt that I've been too stimmed out. Which is why I've got back so dramatically.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I will not take a stim that causes a crash I hate that feeling. I love Motivate because of that and the fact it does not cause me to get hyper.
    Agreed Motivate seems to be fine with me as far as crashing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I like hard hitting stims too. I think there is the right time and place etc for the different kind. I mean I love Get Diesel's Ready 4 War. Just lately I've felt that I've been too stimmed out. Which is why I've got back so dramatically.
    I may have to try that, a hard hitting stimulate at a time I think it can be useful.

    I tend to take breaks myself from stimulates and this is just works for myself.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    So far I am about halfway through my bottle and I do like TestoPro. I've noticed a very nice boost in overall libido and I feel that it may be helping me stay focused while in the gym. Which I like because I've been trying to eliminate stims etc. About the only stims I take in right now are the occasional Motivate.

    More on my opinion about motivate later.

    I can't quite say if the TestoPro has helped me lean out at all because of the amount of running I have been doing I am sure is the number one reason, but it may be helping because I have been leaning out more.

    Muscle hardness has increased a bit as well.

    The only real thing I have not noticed would be a real increase in general aggressiveness. That's kind of a bummer. I am going to be upping my dosage by 1 pill totaling 5 a day to see if this changes anything.

    New dosage scheme: 3am, 2pm

    Taste, smell, stomach, etc: Taste and smell are fine and still have not had any stomach issues or anything of the sorts

    Other supp... the only other supps I take have not changed... multi, protein, BCAA's, and glucosimine/chondroitin
    you didnt mention strength and recovery. You feel it has made an impact on any of these? Also do your muscles fullness? You mentioned your leaning out due to the increase in running....when i up my cardio i sometimes look feel/look deflated. Not that pumped full look I get when im not hitting as much cardio.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    you didnt mention strength and recovery. You feel it has made an impact on any of these? Also do your muscles fullness? You mentioned your leaning out due to the increase in running....when i up my cardio i sometimes look feel/look deflated. Not that pumped full look I get when im not hitting as much cardio.
    Sorry, it took me so long to get back to your post. Yes, I did see improvements in strength and recovery and my muscles have stayed or got denser.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  15. Alright everyone, I need to apologize for not updating this log for so long. I've been in and out of the field providing medical coverage for the past couple weeks. What more, is that I leave in a couple days for another exercise, this one in Peru for about a month and a half.

    My gym time has def suffered, but I still kept my physical training up as best as could and did continue to take my Testopro, which is all finished now. This weekend I'll wrap everything up to include what kind of training I did manage, my thoughts etc on Testopro and in general write my final review.

    Again, sorry, hope you all understand and... Go Navy
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  16. go Army!!! lol glad to have you back my friend
    Working on living

  17. Go Air Force. Looking forward to your final thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. Looking forward to your review CopyCat
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Alright everyone, I need to apologize for not updating this log for so long. I've been in and out of the field providing medical coverage for the past couple weeks. What more, is that I leave in a couple days for another exercise, this one in Peru for about a month and a half.

    My gym time has def suffered, but I still kept my physical training up as best as could and did continue to take my Testopro, which is all finished now. This weekend I'll wrap everything up to include what kind of training I did manage, my thoughts etc on Testopro and in general write my final review.

    Again, sorry, hope you all understand and... Go Navy
    Its all good man.

    Take care of business!

    NP here.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Its all good man.

    Take care of business!

    NP here.
    Life comes first no problem here.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Life comes first no problem here.
    Life sometims gets in the way of my life.

    LOL.

    I would love to have 4 more hours in the day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Life sometims gets in the way of my life.

    LOL.

    I would love to have 4 more hours in the day.
    That would be interesting indeed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That would be interesting indeed.
    It still wouldnt be enough.

    lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    It still wouldnt be enough.

    lol
    Damn bro than you need to slow down some and just have some fun.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn bro than you need to slow down some and just have some fun.
    tell me about it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    tell me about it
    Bro please tell me you did something fun over the holiday weekend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Bro please tell me you did something fun over the holiday weekend.
    lol

    yes. went to friends bbq and shot off some fireworks.

    broke out one of my pre-bans also.

    kaboom!!!!! patch of grass GONE!

    lol.

    I had fun, thanks for asking.



    Copycat, itching to hear that review. Did I miss it?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    lol

    yes. went to friends bbq and shot off some fireworks.

    broke out one of my pre-bans also.

    kaboom!!!!! patch of grass GONE!

    lol.

    I had fun, thanks for asking.



    Copycat, itching to hear that review. Did I miss it?
    Good news my friend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)
    By jherman08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Log in
Log in