CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I like sticking my nose in all of the Anabolic Innovation bottles and smelling them every time I take them.

testopro..mmmm
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I like sticking my nose in all of the Anabolic Innovation bottles and smelling them every time I take them.

testopro..mmmm
    they do have very a different smell.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I'll take a pic when I open it up for ya..lol
    That will be interesting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

4. Overall opinion: Not much has changed. Still dosing 2 AM and 2 PM, but like I said I have only been taking for a couple days. Most of the soreness and stiffness from the race is gone and the left knee if feeling pretty good. I'll get on a bike or elliptical to get some cardio and my knee moving on Friday. Should be back to running and logging miles next week.

Workout:
    BB Row 4x8
    Lat pull down 4x8
    Seated row 3x10
    Straight arm pull down 3x12
    BB curl 4x8
    DB curl 4x6
    Ez bar 3x10
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

5. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Overall opinion: Not much has changed. Still dosing 2 AM and 2 PM, but like I said I have only been taking for a couple days. Most of the soreness and stiffness from the race is gone and the left knee if feeling pretty good. I'll get on a bike or elliptical to get some cardio and my knee moving on Friday. Should be back to running and logging miles next week.

Workout:
    BB Row 4x8
    Lat pull down 4x8
    Seated row 3x10
    Straight arm pull down 3x12
    BB curl 4x8
    DB curl 4x6
    Ez bar 3x10
    Nice work...glad the knee is feeling better.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    Nice work...glad the knee is feeling better.
    Thanks man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

7. Rest day today. I just did some warm ups and dynamic stretches. Got class tonight, 6pm-11pm... WTF? Why did I sign up for this one? I go Tues and Thurs for 5 hours each... of MATH! I hate math, but it's all I have left to get my AA.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Rest day today. I just did some warm ups and dynamic stretches. Got class tonight, 6pm-11pm... WTF? Why did I sign up for this one? I go Tues and Thurs for 5 hours each... of MATH! I hate math, but it's all I have left to get my AA.
    How long do you have to do this?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How long do you have to do this?
    It's the summer semester so it's condensed. So, not too long really. It's my own fault for putting math off till the end. It'll be nice to finally get my AA and will help with promotions, but all in all all my classes are prereqs to apply for Physician Assistant program. I'm going to be scheduling my lift days as a 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off routine so I fit it in and do my cardio in the mornings and some of the off days.

I also have to bring healthy snacks with me because I get so damn hungry in class I stop concentrating..lol

Welcome by the way
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

10. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    It's the summer semester so it's condensed. So, not too long really. It's my own fault for putting math off till the end. It'll be nice to finally get my AA and will help with promotions, but all in all all my classes are prereqs to apply for Physician Assistant program. I'm going to be scheduling my lift days as a 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off routine so I fit it in and do my cardio in the mornings and some of the off days.
    I'm basically working from 8-3 and 6-8 with a 2 hour class jammed between there for 6 weeks starting June 7th. I'm not looking forward to that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. nice workouts.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

12. I'm behind a couple days for posting so I'm going to try and catch up right now. Think I remember everything...

Friday, 21st...

Feels like the libido is up and def liking that. Still haven't noticed any marked increase in aggression though. No increase of acne either, which I'm certainly not going to complain about. Overall feel good.

Workout:
    Today was suppose to be legs, but I decided to just skip ahead a day in my workout schedule and rest the legs a bit more. I did however get on the bike for 25 minutes at the end.

Traps
    Shrug Barbell – 4x8
    Shrug Dumbbells – 4x8
    Hang cleans – 4x12

Forearm
    Reverse Curl – 4x10
    Behind the back Curl – 4x8
    Wrist curls – 4x8

Calves
    Calf Raise – 4x10
    Seated Calf Raise – 4x8
    Single Leg Calf Raise – 4x8

Abs
    Sit ups 40 deg incline 4x10
    Leg raises 4x10
    Bicycle kicks 4x10
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

13. Sunday, 22nd...

As mentioned in the post above libido is up, but as of yet have not noticed much else. Though I do love the increased libido I really look forward to the increase of aggression. I haven't really noticed anyone mention much about aggression in other logs/threads. Anyone know if testofen is known for this at all? Over all though I feel good in the gym and have not felt the need for any preworkouts/stims. I still take my BCAA's, Chondroiten/Glocosamine, and Multi-vitamin, but that's it for now besides protein and TestoPro obviously.

Workout:

When it comes to shoulders I have to be careful because last summer I got a pretty serious over use injury from my 100 Day Pull-up Challenge and it has been slow going with a few setbacks.

Cardio
    5 min eliptical pre
    500m row post... broken into (5) 100m "sprints" with 1 minute rests in between

Chest
    BB incline 4x8
    Flat bench 4x6
    DB flyes 3x8
    Cable crossovers 3x12

Shoulders
    DB overhead press 4x8
    Upright row 4x6
    DB lateral raise 3x10
    DC bent over raise 3x12

Traps
    Skull crushers 4x8
    dips 4x8
    Cable pushdowns 3x10
    Seated dips/bodyweight till failure
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

14. Sunday, 23rd

Rest day... just some dynamic stretches etc
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sunday, 22nd...

As mentioned in the post above libido is up, but as of yet have not noticed much else. Though I do love the increased libido I really look forward to the increase of aggression. I haven't really noticed anyone mention much about aggression in other logs/threads. Anyone know if testofen is known for this at all? Over all though I feel good in the gym and have not felt the need for any preworkouts/stims. I still take my BCAA's, Chondroiten/Glocosamine, and Multi-vitamin, but that's it for now besides protein and TestoPro obviously.

Workout:

When it comes to shoulders I have to be careful because last summer I got a pretty serious over use injury from my 100 Day Pull-up Challenge and it has been slow going with a few setbacks.

Cardio
    5 min eliptical pre
    500m row post... broken into (5) 100m "sprints" with 1 minute rests in between

Chest
    BB incline 4x8
    Flat bench 4x6
    DB flyes 3x8
    Cable crossovers 3x12

Shoulders
    DB overhead press 4x8
    Upright row 4x6
    DB lateral raise 3x10
    DC bent over raise 3x12

Traps
    Skull crushers 4x8
    dips 4x8
    Cable pushdowns 3x10
    Seated dips/bodyweight till failure
    That 100 day challenge looked intense man. Don't think I could have finished that.

Oh, I found a Cross Fit gym in Hanford, about 20 mins from base. They have a few free classes each week, so I'm gonna swing by and see what they have going on over there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    That 100 day challenge looked intense man. Don't think I could have finished that.

Oh, I found a Cross Fit gym in Hanford, about 20 mins from base. They have a few free classes each week, so I'm gonna swing by and see what they have going on over there.
    Nice man. It's always fun doing Crossfit at a box with others.

Yeah.. I made it to like day 70 something. In retrospect I think 100 days was fine, but should have been broken up into (2) sets of 50 days... i.e. at day 51 you start back over at 1 pull-up. This should allow you sufficient rest and keep you from an overuse injury or CNS burnout. Next time.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. nice workout and keep up the good work.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

18. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sunday, 23rd

Rest day... just some dynamic stretches etc
    Enjoy the day of rest.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

19. STEAK... its what's for dinner

Steak (Rib eye) and here's how you do it:
    - Pull it out of the fridge so it's room temp
    - Squeeze some lime juice on it both sides
    - Rub the "rub" in good both sides (Rub ingredients listed below)
    - Throw onto charcoal grill (not that lazy man's propane crap)
    - 1 minute each side to caramelize and sear in flavor
    - Then cook to desired level flipping once (my case medium rare)
    - Let steak sit for 3-5 minutes before serving/cutting otherwise all the juice will run out
    - If you have to put steak sauce on after it's prepared and served... you fukced up..lol

Asparagus
    - Lay asparagus out on cutting board, cut off tip of the bottoms
    - Drizzle some olive oil over them
    - Sprinkle with garlic powder and some salt (or garlic salt)
    - Lay on the grill for a few minutes and rotate to cook all sides

Tomatoes
    - Cut out stem and cut into halves
    - lightly brush with olive oil
    - Lay face down and grill for 2-3 minutes
    - Flip over to finish up
    - At this time you sprinkle with parmesan cheese

Serve it up and enjoy!

Rub:
    Brown sugar
    Salt
    Pepper
    Cayenne (red) pepper
    Maybe a little garlic powder if you want
    Mix in a bowl to your preferred taste

Mine comes out so you can taste the hotness of the pepper, the sweetness of the brown sugar and the citrus from the lime. Sometimes I squeeze a little more lime on while it's on the grill.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

20. thinks looking good here CC!!! you are just getting better and better
    Working on living

21. I love grilling!
    Easy to clean up too, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

22. I just had some Filet earlier.

I love me some medium cooked filet mignon!...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I just had some Filet earlier.

I love me some medium cooked filet mignon!...
    Give it to us raw....and wwwwrrrriggling!

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

I love grilling!
    Easy to clean up too, lol.
    LMFAO!!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Give it to us raw....and wwwwrrrriggling!

nice!

Precious?????

26. Steak is awesome when its stilling mooing

27. Monday's workout:

30 Clean n Jerks @ 135lbs
    10 min rest
    3 mile easy paced run

Left knee is feeling really good. I have a 5k trail race on June 6th (Northface Endurance Races) and I think I'm going to sign up for the Marine Corps 17.75k Crossroads race... 17.75k in honor of the Marine Corps birth year 1775.

Libido is def up and the Mrs. has been happy about that. To be honest she's a;ways had a larger appetite in that arena than I, which I'm not complaining about. Good focus while working out. So far I believe TestoPro has been subtle, but effective.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

28. man the TestoPro is serving me like a champ!!! Good luck on the run my friend
    Working on living

29. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Monday's workout:

30 Clean n Jerks @ 135lbs
    10 min rest
    3 mile easy paced run

Left knee is feeling really good. I have a 5k trail race on June 6th (Northface Endurance Races) and I think I'm going to sign up for the Marine Corps 17.75k Crossroads race... 17.75k in honor of the Marine Corps birth year 1775.

Libido is def up and the Mrs. has been happy about that. To be honest she's a;ways had a larger appetite in that arena than I, which I'm not complaining about. Good focus while working out. So far I believe TestoPro has been subtle, but effective.
    Count your blessings.

30. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Count your blessings.
    Haha yeah I know, that's why I don't complain because I git it pretty good and you don't ever see me turn it way. That would be heresy.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)
    By jherman08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM