Burning it up with LG lipoburn and bonus goodies! (sponsered)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established

LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips buttocks and thighs to increase the fat burning power of each workout.

•Decrease Cellulite
•Burn Subcutaneous Fat even at rest!
•Lower Cortisol
•Spot Reduce Fat loss
Targeted fat loss is no longer an impossibility with LG Sciences LipoBurn!

Would like to get started by thanking LG and Metroba for this opportunity to shed some light on the power that is LG's Lipoburn. LG's BC+EAA was also thrown in with this so I'll give my take on this as well since I have yet to give it a try. I'm also using LG's GHenerate and NO Infuse so I figured since LG has been so hospitable with this logging opportunity I'll also tell a little about my experiences with these 2 products throughout this log. The NO Infuse could definately use a little love on AM have seen very little mentioned about it.

So I got in from class today and my package was here, so of course I ripped it right open! Popped out the Lipoburn and took 4 pumps and covered my stomach, sides, and lower back. It has been about 20 mins now and no burn or anything to complain about just like rubbing a little lotion on!

Starting Weight: 200
Waist: 35"
Pic:

Attachments

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
hey dragon, hows things been going with ya
Great I'm on the second run of ASGT and using HGH PRO. Grip is getting better with the FAT GRIPZ and the best part is that they are all sponsored. :)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Great I'm on the second run of ASGT and using HGH PRO. Grip is getting better with the FAT GRIPZ and the best part is that they are all sponsored. :)
yeah cant beat making gains on your sponsored supps! I'll have to give the asgt a run sometime soon it looks real good, I'm doing a run on NO Ignite for nutraplanet atm and man did this stuff suprise me, its a really good Pre-wo also. I've never tried a topical fat burner so I'm hoping this Lipoburn will show me what they're all about.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
yeah cant beat making gains on your sponsored supps! I'll have to give the asgt a run sometime soon it looks real good, I'm doing a run on NO Ignite for nutraplanet atm and man did this stuff suprise me, its a really good Pre-wo also. I've never tried a topical fat burner so I'm hoping this Lipoburn will show me what they're all about.
Well I hope it works for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In now...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subdizzle

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Lets do this man, I'm excited to see how it works for you!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in guys! Just hopped outta the shower, got my application area nice and exfoliated, then put my 2nd dose on. Didnt get into much activity after my first dose so nothing much to report on as far as increased thermogenesis or anything in the application area. Should we notice any inreased heat or sweating in the area?? The area I applied on earlier was feeling very smooth and soft after the shower if that counts for anything lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest with you, I don't even want to tell you what to expect. I want to see what you notice on your own. Too many people "feel this and that" because they are told they WILL experience those things. I'd like this to be an honest log and see what you truly get from it.

CheathamHill

Awards
To be honest with you, I don't even want to tell you what to expect. I want to see what you notice on your own. Too many people "feel this and that" because they are told they WILL experience those things. I'd like this to be an honest log and see what you truly get from it.
wow..nicely said...and nice way to go about things instead of virtually INSISTING that Product 'X' will do such and such etc

LG has ALWAYS been willing to do the whole: money:mouth
thing. And that is very commendable these days. I am/was pretty active on the "circus/clusterphuk" bodybuilding board and the LG guys sent me a 5 pound jug of that lipotropic (I THINK that's what it was) protein...absolutely WORST tasting supplement I've ever had...BUT it was VERY effective in relieving stomach issues I once had with other proteins, and it helped greatly in recovery..more so then some of the "sexy brand" whey proteins...I even bought two more after that one..may try again since they have PB flavoured

All that to say they treat the customers right!

Sorry to Hijack the thread...I eagerly await your updates in here as I was, this very day, about to click the 'Buy" button on Eviscerate...I have since retracted my Pointer finger from the enter key and will wait to see how this spreadable bottle of goodness works out for you guys...so be honest, my money is counting on going to good stuff..haha

I guess I coulda just said "Subbed and good luck"...but where's the fun in that?

Subbed....and Good Luck

CH

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's very understandable metroba and a good idea. So far today has been beautiful out, put my Lipoburn on and a little later took my son for a stroll around for about an hour, was very low intensity, got a little warm but never broke a sweat. Once I started to warm up a bit I started to feel a bit tingly, sort of itchy where I applied the Lipoburn. Caught myself scratching at my stomach a few times lol, nothing intense though was sort of just like it was reminding me that it was there. Still have to do my ab workout a little later on, should get a sweat going during that anyways.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first real workout I've had since using Lipoburn, no noticeable effects from the lipoburn, no extra sweating in the area or any sensation. Applied it when I first woke up this morning, and just applied 2nd dose just a few mins ago right after my shower after the workout. Nothing extremely noticeable so far, I think the lipoburn is helping to tighten up some of the loose skin I have on my stomach from where I used to be a fatty several years ago. No side effects to note as of yet, everythings looking good and feeling all silky smooth lol.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Just found out im gonna have to head outta town tomorrow, gonna be out for a few days, Ill have my laptop with me so should still be able to get some updates in maybe just a little slower I'll be back full time for sure on saturday..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Lets do this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice-:beerchug:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any new updates for us today?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm still alive thought I was gonna have time to update while I was away but didnt work out as I planned.. I'm back now though so will be back at it! Didnt miss any doses still been going at it 4-5 pumps covering all the abs, obliques, and lower back when I get up in the morning and 2nd dose after I shower, usually mid day.. I feel that I'm looking slightly better in the areas I've been applying even though I've put on a few pounds, I'm up a solid 2-3lbs. since I started using the Lipoburn, This product seems to be doing its job so far.. I especially Like applying it later in the evening before bed, I always feel like I look better right when I wake up.. It's getting the work done for me while I sleep, dont get any better than that lol.. I'll try to get an update pic up in the next day or 2.. and again sorry for my absence from this thread the last few days..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. Crap happens when you travel. Hope you had a good trip. I will only be putting mine under my chest when I used it. So hearing your seeing something happening is great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good. glad to hear that this is treating you so well

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm still alive thought I was gonna have time to update while I was away but didnt work out as I planned.. I'm back now though so will be back at it! Didnt miss any doses still been going at it 4-5 pumps covering all the abs, obliques, and lower back when I get up in the morning and 2nd dose after I shower, usually mid day.. I feel that I'm looking slightly better in the areas I've been applying even though I've put on a few pounds, I'm up a solid 2-3lbs. since I started using the Lipoburn, This product seems to be doing its job so far.. I especially Like applying it later in the evening before bed, I always feel like I look better right when I wake up.. It's getting the work done for me while I sleep, dont get any better than that lol.. I'll try to get an update pic up in the next day or 2.. and again sorry for my absence from this thread the last few days..
Welcome back! :D

Glad to hear this is making a difference!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Crap happens when you travel. Hope you had a good trip. I will only be putting mine under my chest when I used it. So hearing your seeing something happening is great.
Yeah man it really seems to dry the area u put it on up and tightens the area up real nice..

Everythings still the same applying twice a day doing 5 pumps and rubbing it all over stomach, sides and lower back, the 5 pumps is plenty to get it all covered. No sensation at all from the lipoburn, also no extra sweating or anything in the area, just leaves the area really smooth and soft feeling..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice to know it isn't drying up the skin like a lot of other transdermals.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
everythings still going good! I'm up about 4 lbs since starting Lipoburn with my lean bulk, dont feel as though any of the weight has went to the areas where I'm applying. The lipoburn seems to keep me from holding much water in these areas and also tightening up the skin nicely especially on my lower stomach where I have a little extra from where I used to be a bigger boy several years back. Another big plus is that I'm almost 2 weeks in so my bottle should be about half empty but doesn't look anywhere near that so i think this will last quite a bit longer than the 30 days I had figured. Adding a couple update pics, not really the best pics as I just got outta the shower and the bathroom was still a bit steamy where I took the pics, and also just finished eating my oats and about 40 oz of water around 30 mins before so a little more bloaty than if i woulda took them right at wake up, but oh well they'll work for now, since I'm at my in-laws I dont need them thinking I'm anymore weird than they probably already do by taking a bunch of half naked pics of myself lol..

Attachments

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing better than messing with the inlaws!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome--glad to hear the tightness is staying despite gaining the lbs! :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is good news. Mine should be in soon.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
alright so finally got everything unpacked at the new place, and cable and nets getting hooked up tomorrow, luckily i got a unsecured neighbor lol eventhough its a crappy connection. Everythings still going well, weighed in at 204.5 today, getting my Lipoburn in every morning and again after my nightly shower.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. Mine should be in any day. I will be logging it's progress in my Natadrol/Swole log.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
alright so finally got everything unpacked at the new place, and cable and nets getting hooked up tomorrow, luckily i got a unsecured neighbor lol eventhough its a crappy connection. Everythings still going well, weighed in at 204.5 today, getting my Lipoburn in every morning and again after my nightly shower.
Yeah, Ive used eviscerate and napalm, also, and I've never felt too good about putting either on before bed....maybe the intense fire feeling of eviscerate scared me off for the bed time dose haha. Glad the lipoburn is treating you well man!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ive used eviscerate and napalm, also, and I've never felt too good about putting either on before bed....maybe the intense fire feeling of eviscerate scared me off for the bed time dose haha. Glad the lipoburn is treating you well man!
yeah so far so good, the bottle lasts many more doses than it says it does it seems lol, which is a big plus.. I also ordered some eviscerate to see how it compares. I weighed in at 207.5 today not sure why so high lol, but still feel and look the same in the areas I've been applying so atleast I know I'm not putting on fat in those areas..

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
tried something a little different yesterday and today, my eviscerate came in so of course I had to give it a try, so I ran the eviscerate in the day and doing the Lipoburn at night time. The eviscerate burns pretty good so dont think I'd wanna apply it right before bed lol. Gonna get back to just the Lipoburn until this bottle is gone to not mess with my results for this log, But I think Im gonna order another bottle of the Lipoburn to run with my eviscerate at bed time, think the lipoburn would stack really well adding in the skin tightening effects it seems to be having and the added cortisol control at bed time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good plan to me.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
been back to applying the lipoburn in the morning and again in the night a bit before bed. Things still seem to be going well, I'm still putting on weight and measurements holding the same. Ate a lot of carbs today for the first time in a while and was up to 209 tonight, so weight has been going back up pretty quickly. nice to see its not going to my stomach or anywhere I dont want it to.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Got my Lipoburn pumps on today, nothing really new to report on it. Also I forgot all about commenting on the other LG products I mentioned at the start of this thread things just got too hectic with moving and all I guess. I love GHenerate though I've been using it for a few months now, at first I didnt really think it was doing anything but once it kicked in I can tell a huge difference on how I feel when waking up especially on days when I really dont get enough sleep I still wake up feeling pretty good. I modified the dosing to where I just use 10 sprays before bed Mon-Fri and its working well for me. I've been using the BC+EAA intra workout and it seems to be keeping my intensity high during my workouts and I havent been getting that burnt out feeling near the end of my workouts that I sometimes got before, and overall the blue rasberry taste was kinda weird at first (havent ever had a fruity flavor with the texture of a protein shake) but once I got used to it the taste is actually pretty good. I forgot all about using the NO Infuse I guess I forgot to get it back outta my supp stock after the move, but I've got it out and I should have some comments on it soon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hearing good things about the NO Infuse, just put in an app to run a log for it. Looks awesome some of the guys are saying it is extremely under rated as a pump product and that it helps with joint issues as well. I am all about that.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah hearing good things about the NO Infuse, just put in an app to run a log for it. Looks awesome some of the guys are saying it is extremely under rated as a pump product and that it helps with joint issues as well. I am all about that.
yeah i think the thing most people have problems with is the dosing protocol its a bit confusing, it just says spray # of sprays on muscle being worked, not really clear on each muscle or if u just divide that amount of sprays over the area you want. I used it for a few weeks in the past I just kind of did my own thing think I put like 3 sprays on each shoulder, bicep, tricep preworkout. I was just wanting to test the pump and thats the places easiest for me to feel pumped. I do full body workouts normally so it's kinda hard to know how to dose it lol.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using my lipoburn, a bottle of this stuff really lasts a long time, just seemed a bit redundant to post everyday "hey i just put on 4 squirts of lipoburn!" lol. so I'm just posting up a little every few days. Looks like I still have about a quarter of a bottle left, my waist measurement is still 35" but i've put on 10 lbs or so since I started the lipoburn so I think its done a pretty good job with keeping me from putting on much weight in the areas I've been applying. I'll get some more pics up when I can finally kill this bottle off and a little final review write up.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Still holding strong at 5 pumps first thing in the morning then again after my PM shower.. I believe the lipoburn has been an excellent product, kind of hard to comment on it for a log because u kind of just put it on and forget its there since it causes no sensation or really any noticeable effects other than really smooth, soft skin.. but lipoburn has proven effective in keeping me from putting on weight in the areas I have been working on and has a very nice skin tightening effect..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still holding strong at 5 pumps first thing in the morning then again after my PM shower.. I believe the lipoburn has been an excellent product, kind of hard to comment on it for a log because u kind of just put it on and forget its there since it causes no sensation or really any noticeable effects other than really smooth, soft skin.. but lipoburn has proven effective in keeping me from putting on weight in the areas I have been working on and has a very nice skin tightening effect..
I am in a cutting phase now and mine has helped my waste reduce in size at least a 1/2" if not more. Pants that fit fine before I started are now loose... thanks LG for making me have to go buy new clothes! :damnit:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome man--I've seen guys trying to take fat burners or similar products on a bulk to keep the fat down but this seems much better and targeted, what do you think?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome man--I've seen guys trying to take fat burners or similar products on a bulk to keep the fat down but this seems much better and targeted, what do you think?
Yeah I agree I thought it was a good idea and seemed to work for me, I kept my bulk clean and low carb just increased my cal intake. It was great to be able to just put the lipoburn right on the spots I didnt wanna gain at and gave me a chance to take a break from the stimulants.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I am in a cutting phase now and mine has helped my waste reduce in size at least a 1/2" if not more. Pants that fit fine before I started are now loose... thanks LG for making me have to go buy new clothes! :damnit:
Nice man. Now that I've reached the weight I was shooting for I plan to reduce my cals a bit and shoot for a recomp and I still got about 1/4 of my bottle left, cant wait to see how this helps with the calorie decrease.