Maximizing my pumps with IFORCE

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SO just got back form arms today and guess what showed up at my door aobut 1hr before my workout? all three of my bottles of Maximize V2!!! 2 from my DPS order and 1 graciously gifted from Iforce(props DAVE and DAVID!!!)

so i scoop it at ~1.25 scoop, opening the bottle reminded me of raz lemonade SP250, mied it up with about 6oz water and boom tasted about the same as sp250 maybe a lil better less tartness to it, had my GF take a sip and asked what it tasted like...."TASTES LIKE LEMONADE!" as she licks her lips
score a 9/10 for TASTE

ENERGY/FOCUS gf asked if there was "that tingly stuff" in it(beta alainine, said yup, and she has like 1/4oz of it and she felt it. i got tingles across my traps, slight not like a 3g dose but enough to feel it, id guess around 1g of it, focus hit me about 15min after gulping it down, i was ready to rock the gym so i sat around anxious to hit it but talked to the GF (very rapidly speaking as when i get a good stim rush i speak faster) and was out the door. whole workout was face paced didnt get tired, even with less than 30 sec resting which is about normal as i do 30-45sec rest.
energy 10/10
10/10
PUMP
ok so i usually have gatorade bcaa and my vitamin during my workout, but to assess the NO value of the agmatine i waited til my 2nd exercise of each bi and tri to see if this stuff agave a good pump, and yes siry bob it was great, i havent had arginine in over a month since ive been using a preworkout without NO boosters is it until this arrived today. pump was great, swole liek baloons but i could still feel the muscle contract unlike OTHER pre workouts that use glycerol where i get a jello feel and cant feel the muscle contract at all!!!!
PUMP 10/10

have class in a few mintues so i hope the focus carries thorugh i will report back about that tmrw, after shoulders and cardio, today was great, i think i found a new FAV as my Blood Pressure didnt skyrocket, i didnt get nausious from the stims and didnt have a jello feel to it,
does agmatine have a building effect, the longer i take it the better the pumps?

arms went great
cable underhand pressdowns, 3 warmup sets 3 working sets 60lbs
cable curls 21's 40lbs was working sets 3 sets
tricep pushdowns in front to negate shoulder and chest from movement, 3 workign sets 130lbs
DB preacher curls 3 working sets 27.5lb DB 10 reps 3sec negative
hammer grip tricep push machine, 12 reps 4 sec negative 3 sets ~80lbs
bicep curl hammer pinloaded machine 50lb/arm 10reps 3-4sec negative
dips 3 sets of 10 to failure
wide grip hammer pinloaded curls to failure dropset started 110lbs for 8, 80lbs for 5, 50lbs for 10, 30bs for 10, 20lbs for 6
crunches and hanging leg raises, then postworkout to write my blog

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today was shoulders, and man was i amped to roll outta bed and train today, i love new supps!!!

todays workout,
rear delt on fly machine, finally hit them right, instead of just flying my arms out like a bird i did that but at the end tried to pull my shoulder down alost like very slight lat pulldown. totally fried my Rear Delts did 3 work sets at 100lbs i tihnk

DB lateralls with 3sec negative, im starting to think that shoudlers respond best to time under tension and not just weight as there are so many surrounding and assisting muscles for the shoulder gurdle....
4 sets with 25lbs

Hammer strength pin loaded shoulder press iwth 3 sec negative, went liht did 50lbs each arm, 12 reps 3 sets working.....

DB lateralls from hell, huge drop set started at 50 for 10 reps of partials, dropped to 40lb then to 37.5 to 30, to 25, to 20s to 15s man that **** burns in all the right spots

front raises form hell, started at 30s for 10 with a pause at the top, then to 25 then 17.5 then 12.5 then ten all for 8-10 reps, great **** on those!!!!

superset of bent over shrugs for mid back and traps, superset with hammer strength shrug standing, did 3 sets no rest of each 10 reps a piece, with 5 sec hold at top on the hammer strength shrug

AGAIN ENDURANCE WAS NUTS, i still feel like i could go another round but the pump fades after wokring sets, so i know my muscles dont need anymore, taste again was good did 1.5 scoop in 8oz, all i need is one rounded scoop and im ready to go so this wil be a 35-40serv supplement for me!!! wooohooo

yesterday energy was still good through clas i took it at 113 started to wind down around 5 so taht is a good 5-6hr energy on this stuff, at 1.25 scoop at 205lbs, great ****!!!!

wish vascularity was a bit better, and pumps lasted longer but hey no such thing as perfect but this is the closest thing ive had to it!
really felt the Beta alanine today at 1.5 scoops, id say its around 1.25g/scoop ;) guessing

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the detail you put into this!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so today was chest, i had a day off finally on a weekend and man there were less than 20 people in my 24hr!!!! awesomeness...

chest workout
hammer flat bench press 4 sets with 2plates a side felt awesome today!!!! lots of slow negatives today
hammer incline press 4 sets got up to 55lb per side felt really good today!
freemotion seated incline flies one side at a time was doing 70lb for sets of 8-12 felt awesome again had my hand on working pec and felt the fibers contracting if oyu have a hard time feeling any exercise prperly try that out,
dips 3 sets to failur mainly upright to help bring up tris.....

again maximize v2 was the ****!!! awesome energy focus was unmatched, no tingles at 1 scoop this time.... pumps with the gatorade mix was really good today, stil here as i sit and type,
vascularity hard to compare to others due to fluctuations in body fat levels
very impressed so far.... love how long this tub is looking to last me,

for me 1tub=6-8weeks!!!!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
$19.99 for 8 weeks worth of the best pre-wo you've ever tried?

Yeaaaaaa buddy!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Bump it to Two scoops....I promise ull never go back down

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
so today was chest, i had a day off finally on a weekend and man there were less than 20 people in my 24hr!!!! awesomeness...
oh man u'd love where I lift.... 24 hrs..... after 9....there are like 4 people not including me and my lifting partner....Its great we walk in plug our Ipods in and blare whatever we want and just hit the weights....the cardio equipment and chicks gym are in different rooms no ones in ur way...i do live in the sticks tho

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure i could handle two scoops stim wise, but i may try it tmrw, just for experiements, 1.5 was pretty strong already, but as i noted i loved that my Blood pressure wasnt through the roof

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude im from the sticks, but currently in the staes capitol so its different, moving back to woodland so hoping i can have my own gym at6am

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss out on the T's ?:shocked: i have a log up any chance i can just get a T.....the red ones u guys have in the ads is hot.... lol

:fingersx:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome log bro im glad you are liking it!

I just had a sick leg workout on MaxV2 myself ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rocking 2 scoops today for back on suggestion of cgoode

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
rocking 2 scoops today for back on suggestion of cgoode
Nice , bet ull force urself to leave the gym so u dont overtrain....be carefull two scoops might be like the Darkside....u may never go back

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice , bet ull force urself to leave the gym so u dont overtrain....be carefull two scoops might be like the Darkside....u may never go back
nope bot at all, was too strong for me, i was sinning so high i actually got lost in my workout, and acted like i had ADD..
back
hammer strength high row 4 sets with 120lbs/arm
hammer strength underhand pulldown 4 sets of 9 with 2plates and a 10
hammer strength iso-row 3 plates a side for 3 sets of 12
t-bar rows 3 sets of 12 with 4 25's and 1-45 on the bar, felt great

pump was lacking today, but so was my mental focus as i pushed up a meeting today and was waiting for the phone call during my workout, and had to try ot cancel my memebership today as well so i was al over the place today

energy was too strong for me today at 2 scoops, but the tingles were NUTS!!! again def 2g+ in 2 scoops of this stuff, BA seems to be a VERY legit dosage per seerving here....
:party:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrighty yesterday was a different kinda day hit sohulders and arms in seperate sessions, i was able to train twice yesterday....

morning wokrout
SHOULDERS
hammer strength lateral raise machine 4 sets 90lbs for 12 reps
pec fly machine for rear delts 4 sets of 15 at 120 i think.....stickers are missing
hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets of 10-12 100lbs per arm
db front raies 3 sets 15-20 reps 30lbs
hammer strength lateral raise arm at a atime drop sets from 120lbs to 30 in increments of 15 for sets of 6!!! awesome feel on these
energy again awesome stuff, back to a heaping scoop i just cant handle the two scoops, sorry bros....

afternoon training,
ARMS
holy crap are two a days ROUGH!
single arm tricep pushdown 4 sets of 8-10
EZ bar cable curl on rowing machine 4 sets 10
incline bench skll crushers.... 3 sets 10

i can never feel these anyone know a better technique, i always feel it behind my elbow in the extreme lower tricep not at all in the bigger part of the head that you usually see and feel

rope cable curls 4 sets 10
straight bar tricep pushdown 3 sets 10
hammer strength bicep curl 3 sets 10
dips 3 sets of 10

concentration curl 21s 3 sets
hammer strength tricep pushdown 2 sets of failure dropsets

wow i didnt even realize how much i did in that second workout until now! damn thats nuts..... and i was in there less than 1hr.

energy was hard to tell i took a heaping scoop but it didnt hit me quite the same but **** thats why most peoople cant do 2x a day, workout was still good and without maximize v2 my workout would have been horrible...

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Looking good bro. I've graduated up to 2 scoops recently. It's been over a week and I'm still lovin it

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another stellar chest workout
hammer strength incline press 2 plates a side for 10 reps 4 sets
hammer strength flat bench 70lb/side 4 sets of 8-10 reps
smith machine close grip incline 2 sets of 10, wasnt feeling it at all, all shoulders and tris
freemotion chest press incline 3 sets 10 1 arm at a time, then 2 ets of 6 negatives
dips 3 sets of 10-25
high cable stretches doggcrapp style
calves 3 sets seated, and 2 sets standing statics for 30sec-1minute holds

again intenstiy was great, **** in the gym was bright, and i was in and out in less than 1hr
still loving the stuff :)
great job so far iforce

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back today!

4 sets of pulldowns for 10reps elbows forward 195lbs
hammer strength high row 4 sets 3 plates 10 reps
tbar rows 3 25's and 1 45 3 sets of ten
close grip cable rows 2 sets of 10 with 225
db rows 65lb sets of 12
db deadlifts 3 sets with 85
very high rows for rear delts 3 sets to failure, 80lbs a side

still cant believe the stamina, pumps are on par with most others, not the best pump ive had but still the best overall preworkout ive used!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...still cant believe the stamina, pumps are on par with most others, not the best pump ive had but still the best overall preworkout ive used!
Great to see it working so well for you. I've been experimenting by using it with cardio and weights and when I play sports like basketball. It always gives me a nice boost.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
arms today, was out of it as finals for my GF are stressing me out a ton

tricep rope warmups
close grip smith machine press
hammer strength tricep machine
db curls
underhand pressdown
close grip cable curl
skullcrusher curls

basically did 3 sets of 10-12 some went higher as they were dfferent moves for me

focus excellent stamina great, pump so so today, had a hard time getting them HARD and FULL but im sticking to cables for almost everything, my forearms take over for bi's and my tris have an insertion that is high so i feel straight arm lat pulldowns a lot in my tris, so cables are my thing, and that hammer strength tricep is amazing!!!!

loving it, have moved up to 1.5 scoops of the maximize v2 and liking it better and better, flavor is by far the best ive had.... great formula flavor boys

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I get good pumps when i add like 2.5 -3 grams creatine to Maximize.....Im not sure as to the amount used in maximize...most preWO use around 2-3 grams....and i like 5 pre/post workout....gives u good pumps

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some images i hve forgotten to put up in the past week or so...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
man reading all this great feed back makes me sad that, Ups shipped my MAXIMIZE without a signature. Now one of my neighbors kids is having sum killer werkouts and not me.

I have been using that agmatine for about 2 weeks eod and getting great pumps, that are evne noticeable even when im not lifting. Like holding the phone to my ear gets my shoulder and bicep screaming.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was legs and cardio
LEGS
lying leg curls 3 sets
stop box squats 3 sets of 12-15
leg extensions 3 sets 10
flying hamstring negatives, hard to explain but basically put your feet inder theseated calf machine and kind of do a flying squirrel thing and squeeze back up...

workout was prety laid back as i hate how my legs grow, i dont care anymore about size on them as shorts and pants are a BITCH to find now....
energy and focus were great as always,,,,

my tubs getting low ;(

today
chest
hammer strength machines all day
incline 2 plates 3 sets of 10-12
flat bench 3 sets 10 with 80lbs/side
decline 3 sets 10 reps with 3 plates.
free motion incline flies, 3 sets of 15
dips 3 sets of 10

PUMP WAS NUTS TODAY loved it, so glad i have found a pre workout that really boosts my stamina and endurnace as well as pump without jacking up my BP, itll be great for my next cycle in june

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back today but a little out of it due to GF issues til midnight last night...

BACK
pull ups 2 warm up sets then 3 sets of 10 i suck at feeling these i hate them but i know they hae to work.....
tbar rows, OMG has anyone gym gotten a piece of **** bar where you ust clamp on the handle to a free bar, the thing is ****, i couldnt get the right weight so i ended up doing 5 sets of 15-20!!!!
hammer strength underhand pulldowns 2 plates 3 sets of 10
hammer strength hammer grip rows 4 sets of 10-15
rack deads in a smith, awesome contraction today

so i had plenty of energy but my mind wasnt in it today going over issues of moving with my GF in my head, sucked the fun and effectiveness out of the sesion today :(

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will be back tomorrow, ive been moving and took the week off the gym

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
insane chest owrkout 6am with dad
maximizev2 really got us going when we needed it the most, great focus and energy,

4 sets 10 reps of each
hammer incline 90lb/side
hammer flat achine, 150lbs
hammer incline fly, like the once in venice golds 45lbs
dips superset with cable crossovers,

great stuf, and best part is NO ARGININE!!! meaning i have been using it at work for enregy drinks and it rocks, best part is no worries about increasing arginase levels in my body because there is no ARGININE, let the Nitric OXide levels rise baby!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back today!
again dad and i loved this stuff at 530 am! im usually awake at 8-9am, so 530 is a hell of a change and maximize v2 is there to really help me out!

back
pullups, 4 sets of 10
hammer strength ISO row, 2plates and2 1/4's 4 sets of 10-14
close grip pulldown 4 sets of 10 with 180lbs
bent over barbell rows, 185 4 sets of 12
cable rear delts 4 sets 15 with 25lbs,
hammer rope cable curls, 1 triple drop set.

awesome pump, dad was really able to push himself today, he was rocking it, adding more and more weight said he felt great, infact called me after the workout to tell me that his back felt awesome driving in his truck which usually hurts a little,

maximizev2 is the best stuff i have ever used bar NONE

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Nice I was trying to upload a video of me doing 1380 on leg press using maximize but i dont know how to transfer from phone to pc lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still loved it today on LEGS, although the pump was a little intense,

i tihnk on leg days ill use 3/4 scoop pump in legs was almost too good, and limited my reps due to overflowing blood ;)
legs
5min bike,
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets squats
4 sets hamstring lying leg curl
3 sets leg press feet high legs wide
3 sets each abductor, and adductor.

reps were 15ish for me but dad was doing 8's to build strength, i tink i got him hooked, every morning he asks
" wheres my lemonade stuff?"

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry pics are ****, phone cams are so touchy sometimes they are great other times horrible, i think its lighting....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's way too early for me! I don't go to bed until at least midnight. I hate mornings so much, lol! Your workouts are looking good, glad Maximize is giving you the energy you need.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shoulders was a blast today,

dad got the "tinglies" as he said..... he liked it

lateral raise machine 3 sets 10
free motion cable press 3 sets 10 120lbs
front raise DB 45's 4 sets 10
behind the back cable lateral raise 15lb 3 sets 15
shrugs 130's for 3 sets of 10 with 2 second pause....

great **** again today, awesome stuff, here are leg shots from earlier today
not HUGE but they are mine

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today was arms and about the bottom of my bottle :(

used 1 sccop today for workout and 1 for work, again great stuff because i can use it as an energy drink get my creatine in split doses and not worry about negative arginase feedback loop

arms
tricep rope pushdowns 6sets 2 warmup 4 working
hammer curl machine above head, awesome pump and feel on these 3 sets of 10
dip machine, 3 sets got up to 220lbs for 10 reps great stuff JUST FELT HUGE TODAY
DB curls threw 40s around like nothing today, my stamina is insane on this tuff.... it has seriously risen over the past few weeks
single arm reverse pressdowns 3 sets 30lbs 10 reps
straight bar cable curls triple drop set,

great product guys

OVERALL 9.5/10

TASTE 9/10 still crave it ever morning!
Pump 8/10 only thing i ever got a better pump with was GPLC so i can only imagine how great stackign Hemavol and Maximize v2 would be
strength and stamins 10/10 amazing ow great this went up i stopped using the kre alkalyn and my strength still increased!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
sad to hear its the end, but it sounds like you made a lot progress! Your pics look great and your numbers in the gym show how hard you have been working!

Thanks for the great review.