Roll Up My Fat and Smoke It: Need2Slin, Forged Burner, Clen, EC

1. TJM5054

Roll Up My Fat and Smoke It: Need2Slin, Forged Burner, Clen, EC

I have been keeping this log on another site and felt I could get some more feedback here. I am jsut about to be done with the Epistane portion of this cycle so omitted it from the title.

The following log was started on 5/02/10:

"Thanks to Need2, I get to tryout and use N2Slin and Forged Burner on a cutting stack that is rolling up my fat and smoking it.

This cutting cycle consists of Epistane (IBE), Clenbuterol, ECA, Need2Slin, and Forged Burner.

I know this sounds overkill but these will be taken at different days and times throughout the cycle.

I am currently a little over half way through the Epistane portion of my cycle.

Stats:
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 163lbs
    Bodyfat: around 10-12% using bodyfat caliper. Though it might not be entirely accurate, it will gauge whether I am losing body fat percent (goal of cycle, see below). Moving the needle lower.

Goal: Drop to <8% body fat percent. This will largely be determined by mirror and bodyfat calipar and not so much by weight.
    Why? I currently have a solid 4 pack but it needs more defined and would like to get to a solid defined 6 pack. I have always been on the heavier side throughout my life and only until recently have I got my life in order and have finally been dropping bodyfat percent drastically. My body and life has improved so much.

I threw in the Epi to this strong cutting stack to maintain muscle (and possibly even increase it which has happened, see below).

These last few body % has been quite stubborn so decided to try and cut it up with the help of supplementation.

Nutrition:
    This is where I think N2Slin will be interesting to test out as I run the unorthodox Intermittent Fasting Leangains by Martin Berkhan at LeanGains.com along with eating Paleo foods (not strict though).

Like I said, I used to be heavy, in the sense of short and bulky, for various strength sports. By just following diet the past few months I have been able to drop tons of bodyfat % and almost 30 plus pounds, unfortunately some of it muscle.

This massive drop has been due in part to following Martin Berkhan's Leangains Intermittent Fasting program while following paleo nutrition (meats, fish, fruits, oils, fats, nuts, veggies, etc..).

I will mess around maintenance calories and adjust accordingly based on my goal.

Training:
    Strictly compound movements, 5x5-8, 4-5 different exercises a day, done 3-4x a week. Consists solely of squats, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, barbell standing military, barbell rows, barbell lunges, chinups, dips, and pushups.

I like to keep it simple and rest a lot. So far its working and no need to change it up as of now.

Cycle:
    Ok on to the cycle. Like I said, I am a little halfway through this cycle (at least the Epi portion of it).

Here is how I have it setup through various consultations.

The ECA/Clen will be two weeks Clen then two weeks ECA for a total of 6 weeks.

Need2Slin and Forged Burner will be started around day 20 of cycle and will continue throughout PCT.

Epistane: Have done a couple cycles of this compound on cuts and always amazes me the muscle mass retention, and even gains, while cutting.
    30mg day for 30 days. Started on April 11, 2010.
    Epi will be run 4/11/2010-5/10/2010

ECA: Have years of experience with ECA.
    25mg E/200C(though I might substitute the Forged Burner in for the Caffeine).
    Started on April 19th until April 27th. Will be doing two weeks ECA on then off while two week on the Clen. Will continue to run on May 12th until May 25th.
    ECA will be run 4/19/2010-4/27/2010 and 5/12/2010-5/25/2010

Clen: Have done a couple cycles of Clen before. Will be interesting to compare the fat loss of N2Slin and Forged Burner when I cycle off the Clen and also give some comparisons.
    As of now I can already tell you the Forged Burner is heating me up quite a bit (see log below).
    Starting at 20mcg working up to until sides become to much probably around 80-120mcg.
    Started on April 28th. Will run from April 28th until May 11th. Off 2 weeks then back on from May 26th until June 8th.
    Clen will be run 4/28/2010-4/11/2010 and 5/26/2010-6/8/2010

Forged Burner: Probably will run 1 am and 1 mid day/pre workout.
    Started on April 29th and will run until May 28th. Will run until empty so 2 pills a day by 30 serving equals 30 days.
    This will be run throughout Epistane, Clen, and ECA cycling.

Need2Slin: I thought about saving this for PCT but while searching through logs, I found it can be quite effective during cycle. So I figured why not introduce it around day 20 of Epistane (actually day 19) and go with probably 2 pills a day (I am pretty light) which will take me through the end of my Epi cycle and all through PCT.
    N2Slin will be run 4/29/2010-Until bottle runs out

Support Supps:
    Cycle Support
    Taurine
    Fish Oil
    B-Complex
    Multi
    Cissus
    Hawthorne Berry
    B-5

PCT:
    Nolva
    Inhibit-E: 40 pills left over from previous cycle
    Creatine
    Possibly some DAA (D-Aspartic Acid)
    Possibly some I3C

Also the Need2Slin, Forged Burner, Clen, ECA, and Forged Burner will continue after end of Epistane cycle.

Concerns:
    Blood pressure will be the biggest concern. Will be monitored closely. Since I dropped tons of weight my blood pressure has been sitting really nice (almost too low) around 100/60. Obviously these supplements will drastically raise that. If any concerns arise, cycle will be tapered back or stopped completely.

Muscle. Will be concerned about eating muscle and hope the Epistane will maintain muscle, along with high protein and solid diet.

Edit: Overtraining. I noticed yesterday while starting up the Forged and N2Slin day 19 of Epistane cycle that I felt so good in the gym I was tempted to sit around and do the **** I hate like curls, abs, etc..

2. TJM5054

April 29, 2010
    So far running the Epistane for 19 days with a slight calorie deficit.
    ECA was ran only for about a week until my Clen came in.

After 19 days of Epistane and 1 week of ECA I managed to increase weight (muscle I suppose) while leaning out while on a slight calorie deficit. Just what I wanted!

Started Clen and dropped the ECA on Wednesday April 28, 2010. Did not really feel much though I did get some headaches. Upped it on Thursday April 29th, 2010 and now feeling it a little more (shaky hands).

Started Forged Burner on Thursday April 29th alongside Clen and Epistane. Very clear headed and slight increase in body temperature. Strongly feel this will be a killer fat combo with clen and epistane.

Noticed a slight increase in euphoria from adding in the Forged Burner!

As of now on the Forged Burner, Clen, and Epistane I feel quite shaky in the hands. Quite a bit of armpit sweating.

Worked out on the Forged Burner and 1 pill N2Slin fasted with 10G BCAAs beforehand. Holy **** did it feel great! My focus was absolutely through the roof and my rest time was down a good bit. Though it might be because I am in the sweet spot of the Epistane cycle, however the focus like I had today was unlike ever before.

Pumps were excellent, best so far since on my Epistane cycle.

Weights jumped up a good bit also.

Came home and stuffed my face with loads of chicken and a decent amount of fruit.

I noticed my water intake was really high today without using the restroom much.

Probably will take 1 N2Slin pill tonight pre-bed.

I am also really glad I have the Forged Burner that'll help get me through my last finals of college! Woo!

April 30, 2010
    Took Clen 4 drops morning 2 drops mid-day = 6 drops
    Woke up 1 pound lighter today.

Took a N2Slin last night before bed, had no troubles or problems sleeping.

Woke up completely refreshed and pumped to start the beautiful day here in Happy Valley, PA!

Not sure if it’s the Forged or the N2Slin but motivation was way up yesterday after taking the Forged. I am not like most of the people on these kind of forums that looks forward to going to the gym, hence why I use a minimalist workout routine consisting solely of the basics 5x5-8, 3-4x a week. It works for me and my lifestyle.

So happy I have Forged on hand right now as I have to pump out a finals paper before midnight tonight and this **** really increases my focus and energy. Also gotta get some time in for the Pens game and work during this time. However, on the Forged I feel this will be easily accomplished!

Just took 2 N2Slin 30 minutes before a 2600 calorie refeed meal.

Noticing I am much more vascular already!

Not sure if its the Slin or Epistane, probably a combination of both, but still hungry after y 2600 refeed meal. Interesting.

The thing is i have this meal once or twice a week to keep me sane and hopeffuly increase leptin levels after a calorie deficit and low carbs for a decent amount of days. Usually whenever i have this refeed i feel quite sluggisg afterwards for the rest of the night. However, with the 2 N2Slins before this meal, i feel perfecty fine, actually to the point of having energy now.

Wooo! Just got back from an unplanned late night gym session. I hardly ever workout back to back because when I workout I completely exhaust myself with full-body compound lifts 5x5. Usually take 1-2 days break in between lifting sessions, however, tonight was different.

After my 2 Need2Slin and my huge refeed meal earlier tonight, I received tons of energy after it when I normally crash. I am guessing this is the N2Slin utilizing the around 300g of carbs in this meal. Usually I crash after this refeed but the energy was through the roof and I needed to get out and do something.

My next lift day was not planned until Sunday but got another full-body workout in consisting of 5x5 of squats, incline bench, close-grip bench, chinups, and my a weighted ab exercise (I do ab work whenever I have enough motivation and energy which I did today).

Also, I noticed my first ever vein in my ab area just above the old man, where your abs start to V down! Also noticing more veins in my arms than usual, one huge vein going down my biceps..Finally, am starting to notice a vein in one of my calfs which I am pumped about!

My body temperature was up quite a bit working out, with sweat running down my calves. Good stuff.

I am thinking I will wake up about 2-3 pounds heavier tomorrow after my refeed and the N2Slin going to work.

Like I said, I continue drinking TONS of water without pissing much. Am guessing this is the N2Slin utilizing the water for the muscles.

If I feel this good again tomorrow from the Forged and N2Slin then I might just hit the gym up and do some much needed abwork and (can't believe I am saying this) cardiovascular work!*

So far adding N2Slin and Forged Burner to my Epi/Clen cycle has breathed another life in me. I was sort of slagging around on the Epi/Clen in terms of some lethargy and lack of motivation but the N2Slin and Forged Burner has picked that back up just at the right time!

Also, pumped out 2 papers on Forged Burner earlier today. Talk about focus!

I am thinking about picking up a topical spray for post Epi cycle, which will start in 10 days. Forma-Stanzonol? Eviscerate? Both? Is there a strong difference in the two?

May 1, 2010
    Had a little trouble getting a solid night's sleep last night. Not sure what it might have been. However, I feel quite refreshed!

Like I predicted, I am up 2.5 pounds to 165.5 after my refeed binge last night.

My goal of all this is to get down to 8% or under. Currently I am sitting around 10-12%. I have been running the Epi on a slight calorie deficit and have actually gained weight (lean muscle mass) and strength is going up.

Pounds are not really an indicator of my goal which is based on the mirror and bodfyfat testing done with Accu-Measure Calipars. Though they might not be entirely accurate, they will show me if I am losing or gaining bodyfat.

Ended up heading to the gym, unplanned for once again, to do some cardio work. Also did the P90X ab routine which is a killer!

Workout Update
    Yesterday was off day and watched my beloved Pens lose to Havlak yesterday.

Looking forward to my workout tonight.

Since I am so close to a defined ab set, I will now be incorporating some weighted ab work here and there and the p90x ab routine which is a nice short workout for the core.

Bodyfat Progress
    Did my weekly bodyfat measurement yesterday and the needle is moving downward! All of this while my body weight is increasing! Nice

Forged Burner Comparison
    So far I can make one comparison. I have used Oxy Elite Pro before with some success but noticed that I get much better energy from the Forged Burner.

Possible Additional Supplement
    I am feeling quite fine on this cycle, looking to add some Thyrotabs I still have left possibly starting PCT.

Quick thought on Need2Slin
    Looking EXTREMELY VASCULAR on this stuff.

Nutrition Update - Refeeds Help
    I am thinking of doing 2-3 refeeds a week on workout days (So every 3rd day) based on some research through Martin Berkhan of LeanGains.com (Intermittent Fasting) and after reading up Lyle McDonald's Flexible Dieting book.

Carbs will be in the range of 198-396. I will probably start off in the lower range and adjust based on how I feel and if I wake up looking like the marshmellow man (bad) or more "full" muscular wise (good).

Other
    Putting together an order probably on Friday. Need to restock up on the esentials such as LifeForce Multiple, Fish Oil, etc..Will also look into a topical solution for PCT, Forma-Stanzonol? Eviscerate? Both?

Need2Slin on Nutrition & Refeeds
    HUNGER IS THROUGH THE ROOF! Just put down 1600 cals with around 300g carbs and still hungry. I plan on taking 2 Need2Slin before I start my large post-workout refeed meal (which is my first meal of the day since I am intermittent fasting). It feels like my body is just eating up all the carbs I am feeding it. Like I said before, usually I get a little tired after large carb meals but when I take the Need2Slin before large carb meals I actually get quite a bit of energy. Will take another N2Slin before last meal.

So I am thinking 4 Need2Slin's on refeed days and 2 on regular days.

I will probably be incorporating refeeds every 3rd day, so tomorrow and Wednesday will be off except for probably some ab work and then another workout Thursday with another refeed.

This is my first time doing structured refeeds actually and believe it will strongly help not only strength in the gym but also help with my goal of dropping to 8% or <.

I am at the point where my BF is quite low and figure the frequent refeeds might help SLOWLY get me down to where I want to be and then allow me to GRADUALLY move into a maintenance phase.
  3. TJM5054

5/04/10
    Have been getting really solid sleep since taking a N2Slin before last meal before bed. Getting around 8 hours and feeling solid from it(usually I get 9-10 or more!).

Actually woke up lighter today after my carb refeed day (or night) last night. I feel I could add a significant amount more of carbs especially when running with N2Slin.

I also noticed I am sweating a ton more in the gym the past few days.

So far I have noticed on Need2Slin:
    • ZERO BLOAT which was probably my only concern with this product.
    • Increase in hunger, which you would think might be detrimental to a cut, however I am dropping weight while calories actualy have gone up a little bit since I started Need2Slin
    • No bloat the next morning after carb refeeds. I take 2 N2Slin's before my first (and biggest) carb refeed meal of the day and then 2 before my last before bed.
    • Increased energy instead of the blogged down feeling after carbs. Usually I get tired (insulin sensitivity?) after carb meals. With N2Slin I noticed a huge amount of energy afterwards.
    • Massive vascularity. Veins in places I never had before.
    • Massive pumps
    • Decreased rest time between sets. Gym time has decreased.
    • Strength increases. Weight is steadily increasing while I am on this maintence/cut phase!
    • Fat Loss. According to my bodyfat caliper, which might not be entirely accurate but will tell me if I am losing or gaining bodyfat.

With that in mind I think I am going to start doing a carb refeed every other day.

So far I have noticed on Forged Burner:
    I have to first admit that I am not sensitive to stims at all. However, after the first Forged Burner I was a little shaky!

The following benefits are huge for me because I am using this product in the last 2 weeks of my college education!
    • Increased focus. Both in the gym and outside the gym.
    • Steady energy throughout the day. Not overwhleming and gradually wears off with no crash.
    • Increased memory.
    • Fat loss.
    • Appetitie suppressant.

The above benefits have sort of started to wear off as I am on the Forged Burner. Am thinking of upping it to taking it 3x a day or 2x2 a day.

Will probably do another update later on today.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.2%

looks like a killer stack!! i'll be following along for sure!
  5. TJM5054

Quote Originally Posted by SBT View Post
    looks like a killer stack!! i'll be following along for sure!
    Thanks for following along!

Had another improved workout yesterday and another refeed yesterday, except I upped the carbs and calories a lot more since I have N2Slin in my arsenal now. Woke up actually 6 pounds heavier this morning compared to yesterday morning!
    Still looking lean though.

Probably will drop back down after tonight, off day today except for probably the P90X ab routine tonight.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Subd!

3 weeks in on the epi? should definately be feeling it.

hows the bp? cycle support and the others should keep your bp in check. You have nice low bp to start with so you should be good to go.

i dont know how you guys do the no carb/low carb diets. I love me carbs!!!
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%

Very detailed log bro!
    doing my own thang!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed, nice log! awesome you like the need2slin, I'll be running my need2buildmuscle stack very soon muahahahah
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. TJM5054

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

hows the bp? cycle support and the others should keep your bp in check. You have nice low bp to start with so you should be good to go.

i dont know how you guys do the no carb/low carb diets. I love me carbs!!!
    Thanks everyone for joining in!

BP is doing fine, went to the doctors the other day (unrelated to my cycle) and BP was slightly elevated from my normal at 126/70 I believe. Nothing to be alarmed about at this point.

Was craving a cheat last night so ordered a DP Dough Calzone and 2 Big Azz Cookies, yummy!

Will probably be filling up on carbs again today since I am on the last few days of Epi and want to get the most out of them.

Hitting up the gym here in a little bit.
  10. TJM5054

Workout yesterday increased once again.

Deadlifts
    Standing Military Press
    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Dips

Still had tons of energy so decided to do a few sets of biceps to humour myself in the mirror since my veins and pumps were mad.

Also got in some abwork.

About to hit up the gym again, probably do some cardio and abwork. Maybe throw in some assistance work.

I am not sensitive to stims at all and am not sure if the Forged Burner is losing its affect? Will be off the Clen for 2 weeks on the 11th and off Epi on the 10th. Planned on doing 2 weeks of Ephredine/Forged Burner, but might just cut off all stims for the 2 weeks off and then come back strong toward end of PCT with 2 more weeks of Clen/Forged Burner.

What do yinz think?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by TJM5054 View Post
    Workout yesterday increased once again.

Deadlifts
    Standing Military Press
    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Dips

Still had tons of energy so decided to do a few sets of biceps to humour myself in the mirror since my veins and pumps were mad.

Also got in some abwork.

About to hit up the gym again, probably do some cardio and abwork. Maybe throw in some assistance work.

I am not sensitive to stims at all and am not sure if the Forged Burner is losing its affect? Will be off the Clen for 2 weeks on the 11th and off Epi on the 10th. Planned on doing 2 weeks of Ephredine/Forged Burner, but might just cut off all stims for the 2 weeks off and then come back strong toward end of PCT with 2 more weeks of Clen/Forged Burner.

What do yinz think?
    looks good
  12. TJM5054

Got in a short P90X workout of chest and shoulders (mainly variations of pushups, pullups, chinups) and an ab routine. Lot of people on these boards might snicker at the workouts but they get a nice pump and cardio workout in under an hour. It has also worked for quite a few people I know. Basically I am just using these workouts whenever I shouldnt be in the gym doing heavy lifts and want to mix something up.

Today is last day on the Epi and will hit the gym and carb refeed once again on plenty of bagels.

Nolva starting tomorrow.

Basically this whole cycle should be considered a RECOMP cycle instead of a cutting cycle. I did not really want to put on bulk but also did not want to lose muscle.

I started the Epistane around 160.5 and am currently sitting around 161. However my strength has gone up dramatically and bodyfat percentage is down. I plan on making N2Slin a part of my supplements for as long as its available, even if its only used on carb refeed days.

The Need2Slin has definitely helped my workouts since I do them fasted and usually to carb depletion. The N2Slin has also kept me sane and looking slimmer on my frequent carb refeeds (every other day or on workout days). Vascularity is like never before also!

The Forged Burner provided me with tons of energy at the beginning but feel I am getting quite used to it. It has provided me with a nice appetite supressing effect while trying to diet and recomp my body. It also has a nice synergistic effect with the Clen. Will be running the Forged Burner in place of C in my Ephredine run coming up here on the 12th (Clen will be cycled off for 2 weeks).

After this run, I might go into a full on maintence/bulk mode.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Interesting and I`m in bud!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

14. TJM5054

Got in a nice workout last night for my final Epistane day and also decided to cycle off the Clen today for 2 weeks. Started Nolvadex and added in creatine today. Will possibly start up some ephredine with a Forged Burner for the 2 weeks off of Clen.

Scale was not working so might have to buy a new one here soon (hopefully this weekend). However, weight has been consistent around the same in LBs but definitely still leaning out and hardening up with strength increases.

Have been doing well on every other day refeeds. Had a whole thing is FF Ice cream and plenty of bagels last night. Seems I respond well to the sugar alchohols in the FF Ice Cream.

Also have moved away from my paleo principles as it is jsut not doable in terms of $$. Sticking with the basics: chicken, eggs, red meat, EVOO, Coconut oil, fish oil, veggies, fruits (limited on off days).

Refeed days: I believe this is where N2Slin really comes into play big time! Bagels, cereals, pasta, and whatever else. Have not been waking up full of bloat while using the N2Slin.

Cheat days: One a week usually. Usually consists of garbage like DP Dough Calzones and cookies and ice cream. Has not really hindered my progress. Also, I do not wake up as bloated when I pop 2 N2Slins before cheat meals.

Will hit up the gym to do some LISS and some accessory/light work and also the p90X ab routine tonight. High fat/high protein/low carb day today then back to the heavy weights and another refeed tomorrow.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

keep killin it!
  16. TJM5054

Alright men, day 4 of Nolva PCT of Epistane. I am eating around maintence-above maintence now to keep some gains from the Epi. I really bulked/recomped nicely on Epi even though I was originally trying to cut!

Started up Ephredine with the Forged Burner. Thinking I might cycle off stims for 3 straight weeks, including Clen, since I do not really feel the effects anymore.

Thinking of placing an order for some Eviscerate and maybe running Clenviscerate instead of oral Clen or E/Forged Burner.

Had another great workout two nights ago, took an off day after 5 days straight, except for the P90X ab routine which is becoming easier and easier everytime.

Hitting the gym big time tonight. More yummy carbs tonight. I graduate from Penn State tomorrow, so will probably have a nice big cheat day with of course a good bit of N2Slin to help.

Will be back into gym on Sunday, hoping to have a great workout from the carbs tonight and whatever I stuff myself with tomorrow.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Alright men, day 4 of Nolva PCT of Epistane. I am eating around maintence-above maintence now to keep some gains from the Epi. I really bulked/recomped nicely on Epi even though I was originally trying to cut!

Started up Ephredine with the Forged Burner. Thinking I might cycle off stims for 3 straight weeks, including Clen, since I do not really feel the effects anymore.

Thinking of placing an order for some Eviscerate and maybe running Clenviscerate instead of oral Clen or E/Forged Burner.

Had another great workout two nights ago, took an off day after 5 days straight, except for the P90X ab routine which is becoming easier and easier everytime.

Hitting the gym big time tonight. More yummy carbs tonight. I graduate from Penn State tomorrow, so will probably have a nice big cheat day with of course a good bit of N2Slin to help.

Will be back into gym on Sunday, hoping to have a great workout from the carbs tonight and whatever I stuff myself with tomorrow.

Yes a common mistake by alot of people is calorie reduction in pct.

at the very least, stick with the same calories that were taken the last two weeks of cycle.
  18. TJM5054

Don't know if yinz missed it earlier but I decided to make this a recomping cycle. Weight has been staying around the same since I've been on the nolvadex and Need2Slin post Epistane.

Started cycling off the stims today, meaning the Forged Burner (except for a little pre-workout getup capsule) and ephredine and probably will not be starting up the clen for another month or so. Although, I might try Clenviscerate. Think I have been on the caffeine and stims for too long and want to reset some adrenals if that is possible.

Weight is maintaining with a slight gain, muscles becoming more and more defined and filling up nicely on the Need2Slin. Like I said, this stuff really gets my veins showing in places like never before. I am also glad I have this in my arsenal since I started implenting EOD carb refeeds.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Don't know if yinz missed it earlier but I decided to make this a recomping cycle. Weight has been staying around the same since I've been on the nolvadex and Need2Slin post Epistane.

Started cycling off the stims today, meaning the Forged Burner (except for a little pre-workout getup capsule) and ephredine and probably will not be starting up the clen for another month or so. Although, I might try Clenviscerate. Think I have been on the caffeine and stims for too long and want to reset some adrenals if that is possible.

Weight is maintaining with a slight gain, muscles becoming more and more defined and filling up nicely on the Need2Slin. Like I said, this stuff really gets my veins showing in places like never before. I am also glad I have this in my arsenal since I started implenting EOD carb refeeds.
    No stims.

I would cry. Im a junkie. lol

How many carbs on refeeds? and from what source?
  20. TJM5054

No stims.

I would cry. Im a junkie. lol

How many carbs on refeeds? and from what source?

Its been rough...Slight headaches, feeling out of it. Have some free samples for "Motivate" by Anabolic Innovations which only contain 40mg caffeine and small amounts of taurine and some other things. Has helped to keep some of the withdrawal effects aside. Still taking in caffeine from the Forged Burner for preworkout.

Carbs on refeeds are usually 300-450g mainly from cereal (chocolate cheerios), bagels, white pasta. Not sure if its really considered refeed. Off-days are low carb/high protein/high fat. Workout days are usually high carb/high protein/low fat. It has been working EOD and might need to adjust here and there. Progress in the gym still and body composition is slowly gaining also so will keep around the same routine for now.
  21. TJM5054

Thanks for stopping by gentlemen!

Hitting the weights hard again tonight, complete rest day (since gyms are closed) and possibly a cheat meal or pizza. Should be back in the gym on Sunday to move some more weight.

Its been tough staying off the stims throughout the day in terms of slight headaches and lethargy. However taking 2 Forged Burners before my workouts has really helped maintain intensity and focus in the gym.

Thinking of upping the cardio work here a little bit during the summer. Never really did cardio except for sports, but should probably get into the habit of getting some cardio in whenever I can.
  22. TJM5054

F, do I feel great on Need2Slin. Did my weekly bodyfat/weight check. Up 3 pounds in PCT while bodyfat declined just a tad!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

F, do I feel great on Need2Slin. Did my weekly bodyfat/weight check. Up 3 pounds in PCT while bodyfat declined just a tad!
    How many days in on the N2Slin?
  24. TJM5054

How many days in on the N2Slin?
    26 days.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

26 days.
    So you were on cycle when you started it?
  26. TJM5054

Yeah for about 10 days.
  27. TJM5054

I am gaining weight(strength) and decreasing bodyfat % all the while increased vascularity and awesome pumps in the gym. And my goal has sort of been reached, now see 6 pack abs but really need to work on defining them out.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

I am gaining weight(strength) and decreasing bodyfat % all the while increased vascularity and awesome pumps in the gym. And my goal has sort of been reached, now see 6 pack abs but really need to work on defining them out.
    nice!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  153 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.35%

I ran Clen with LipoStim and got great results.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

How were the results OP?
  31. TJM5054

Results were above expectations! I have yet to pick up some more Need2Slin but will be getting in touch with Needto soon to pick up some more and also to try out some of his other products. Any recommendations? Need2 has become the most respected and highest quality supplement company i have dealt with after about 10 years of my usage and strength training
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Results were above expectations! I have yet to pick up some more Need2Slin but will be getting in touch with Needto soon to pick up some more and also to try out some of his other products. Any recommendations? Need2 has become the most respected and highest quality supplement company i have dealt with after about 10 years of my usage and strength training
    How did you like the N2slin? How long did that bottle last you?

All of Needtobuildmuscle products are great.

RIght now I am using the following with great success.

N2KTS-Preworkout
    Gear- For the SUPER PLASMA SERUM
    N2Matrix- Casein before bed
    Replenisher- Post workout
    Ancient Strength- Creatine
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%

N2KTS-Preworkout
    Dang Kris you always got those big stacks bro LOL, good looking stack too.
    doing my own thang!
  34. TJM5054

N2KTS-Preworkout
    Loved the Need2Slin. It has become a staple now, especially for refeeds whenever I get back onto a carb cycling/low carb approach.

Think I will check out N2KTS and Gear.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Forged Burner
    By JD Intl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:49 AM
  3. finishing ec stack. Ok to jump to forged burner?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:20 PM
  4. Forged Burner
    By JD Intl in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 03:26 AM