followed by 4 weeks 5-9 reps
followed by 4 weeks 2-4 reps

prs: bench flat 365x2
incline 335
squat 415x3
deadlift 450
barbell curl 145

background:
Ive been lifting for couple years 2 of which more seriously....started at 173 in hs now at 223

-Ive tried a lot of preworkouts and will be comparing maximize to others such as
NoXplode
NosBlast
Black Powder
Jacked
Jack3d
Cytonox
Nanovapor
fasttwich
straight mono, arg, and geranium
NO Loaded

I will be lifting later tonight around 930-10 pm
i have work till 830

diet today has been pretty poor my car broke down yesterday at my gf so Ive been traveling alot

meal 1 egg bacon and cheese sandwich at panera
snack 1 1 qt chocolate milk
meal 2 1 cheeseburger, 1 hotdog (leftovers) on wheat
snack 2 : 1 scoop myofusion w/ milk
meal three: 1 plate pasta with 1 scoop myofusion
snack three : myofusion

( at work I plan on eating)
meal 4 past with myofusion
snack 4 protein bar with 2 oatmeal bars

preworkout shake around 8

then Ill have more pasta and some myofusion....didnt have time to make any fresh meals today cuz of car and traveling

will continue later

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
sorry forgot to add my current supps

Creatine Mono
Myofusion, NitroCore
Flax seed oil
MV
Zyflammed PM
Calcium + D
Leucine powder
Arginnine powder

Preworkout will be
MaximizeV2
Leucine

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I ended up eating a sub for meal 4

meal 5 was pasta with myofusion

anyway onto the important stuff

I took 2 scoops MaximizeV2 with 7 grams leucine around 915 pm, after I got home from work
Got to the gym around 935-945

here are the workout stats

( Note ...During high rep weeks I follow a 3 count down, one count up rep pace)

Flat Bench Pres
(warm up) : 135x 15
set 1 : 225 x 12
set 2 : 245 x 10
set 3: 265 x 8
set 4: 275 x 6
....I tend to get angry when I am disapointed in my weights and do "Punishment sets"
set 5: 225x 8 These are done till failure and within 30 seconds
set 6: 135 x4

* At this point my chest was already pumped at set 2....on fire by the last two "punishment sets" *

Incline Barbell Bench
warm up : 135x15 .....My chest was still pumped to the point where these intense
set 1 - 155 x 8
set 2- 165 x 6
set 3 - 175 x 8
set 4 - (punishment set) 135 x 6

* ok at this point i was like wtf Im super pumped and thats awesome, but these weights are rediculously low for me....kind of mad but my chest was so pumped I went to look in the mirror......Now first of all, I have slight striations in the middle of my chest where the pec inserts into the sternum.... and when I flex I can generally see decent seperation of my upper and middle pecs....

The thing was i was so pumped while standing unflexed I could see slight seperation of my upper pecs....I have never seen this while unflexed in myself....I wish i could show u guys (if anyone even reads this log) but I dont have a camera.....

anyway back to sets

Dips
set 1: bodyweight x 8
set 2 : bodyweight x 9
set 3: bodyweight x 6

Dips are normally a strong point but my chest and tris are pumped at this point....I tried to do some light pulldowns throught the workout to loosen and strech my pecs and I noticed a slight pump in my bis as well

DB pullover
set 1 - 65 lbs x 12
set 2 - 85 lbs x 6
set 3 - 75 lbs x 6 (literally failed and dropped weight)

* normally can pull 100-110 for 5 reps*

SuperSet Cable Crossover with Machine flys
CC set 1 = 30 lbs x 12
MF set 1 = 100 lbs x 8
CC set 2 - 40 lbs x 15
MF set 2 - 120 lbs x 10
CC set 3 - 50 lbs x 5
MF set 3 - 140 lbs x 5

My chest moved beyond pumped to sore.... normally I like to pose after sets...more to get a final pump and get a good muscle mind connection, It got to the point where I couldnt really flex my pecs effectively

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How sick was the energy from 2 scoops?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
So my ratings for the day

Smell 9/10: It reminds me of Lemon Lime Gatorade Powder ( brought back glory days of HS football

Taste: 7/10: It actually tasted to me like the lemon lime gatorade powder....but if u put too much powder and not enough water..... I used 10 oz for 2 scoops with is below recommended water use

Energy: definite increase in energy very smooth, not jittery but very intense.. a tiny bit of beta A tingle but not distracting.....

Energy rating 9/10....... 10 being the first time i tried the original jacked

* Note That was the first time I was every exposed to Geranium oil....but I would rate Maximize energy more positive then Jack3d minus the Beta A tingle*

Pump: 9/10...... 10 being the one time I did back with 2 bottles of Fasttwich and 5 caps NanoX9

*Note....This was the best Pump Ive ever had doing chest for what its worth*

Vascularity 10/10 ....I very rarely get the veins in my sholder and lat to actually visible stick out....normally i can see them but they dont bubble up like the did to day.....

I would rate vascularity just about par with Black Powder, maybe slightly more

Other things to consider : I am returning from a week off lifting all together.....When I take a week off i TAKE THE WEEK OFF....I dont worry about diet or anything....

Numbers could be effected by week off, poor diet for the last week and today, fist time ive had any NO products in a week, generally numbers are lower first couple lifts, pumps more intense.

I will be doing back tomorrow....however the numbers may also be low as i work 11 hours tomorrow 930 am to 830 pm

Overall I am very pleased so far with the product.....

Tomorrow we will see how good of a pump I can get, Generally with a good product I can get my lats to feel like they are going to tear off my spine make it almost painfull to fully put my arms down

****NOTE I am not sponsored by any company, I did NOT recieve MaximizeV2 as a free offer....In fact I had to go to another site to get it at 19.99. I have never been sponsored by any supplement company so my results are not swayed***

any q's feel free to ask...just dont be a jerk and bash my numbers please

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
How sick was the energy from 2 scoops?
Energy was good....im not sensitive at all to stims....and for using geranium on and off for a while I was pleased that I felt such a positive energy....

the best way to describe it is like when ur driving and ur like staring at things like license plates and buildings that u normally just ignore and go on autopilout.... if this makes any sense

I did start to feel like I needed to slow down because I was moving threw sets a little quicker then I would like

Definately equal to or better the Jack3d.....

once again if u've never been exposed to geranium 2 scoops may blow ur mind.....I dont know the exact mgs they use for the geranium...but it feels like much more then the caps u can get at NP

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you mean by having to slow down. My workout partner was like WTF dude relax a second here. I have only taken 1 1/2 scoops but I might try 2 for legs on Friday. I really don't think I will need it though. I was plenty happy where I was.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean by having to slow down. My workout partner was like WTF dude relax a second here. I have only taken 1 1/2 scoops but I might try 2 for legs on Friday. I really don't think I will need it though. I was plenty happy where I was.
Yeah 2 is great....it depends how much uve used geranium before.....like I said for people who havent been exposed to geranium ...2 scoops will blow there mind....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the comparisons you use. Helps me to see why you like it and other products that you've had success with.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
nice job

I'll be following along dude. It looks like you guys are having similar positive results that I have had. I'm doing a cut right now and I've been "trying" to incorporate fasted cardio in the mornings. I took 1 1/2 scoops this morning and felt great mood wise, and went 5 minutes past my goal time of 30 minutes. I hope these results keep up.

I am going to start a morning cardio log soon with Maximize to log how well it works getting me going in the morning since it takes a lot to get me into the gym in the morning :( Good luck!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Sorry this might be a shorter review for the day I worked from 930 am- 830 pm, lifted, and have an interview i have to get up for around 545 to get ready for tomarrow for a second job...

upon waking: 3 g Arginine, 5 grams Creatine Mono
Meal 1 : 2 PBJ's on wheat, one bowl cheerios, one banana, 1 scoop Nitrocore
( eggs give me heartburn)
snack 1 : 1 scoop Myofusion in milk, 2 granola bars

Meal 2: Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Snack 2: Myofusion with milk

Meal 3 : Pasta, with hambuger meat

snack 3: G series Pro Protein Recovery shake ( 30 g Protein, 65 carb)

Meal 4 : Pasta

Snack 4: Myofusion with milk

Got off work at 830, got home and mixed up Maximize with some extra Creatine and leucine

Taste: 5/10.... ok I liked it yesterday....but today I was kinda dreading it...the flavor just sounds so good its kinda disapointing, I would have given it a 6 cuz its not really bad... but Throughout the workout if I burped at all I could taste it again ( only using water intraworkout)

Energy: 9/10
- I was really suprised at the energy level since i was almost falling asleep driving home, after two scoops I was ready to go

ok Ill go thro workout first then explain the rest

BACK

Pullups ( I lean very far back, as close to parallel to the floor as I can, I get a better contraction)

set 1- 6 x bdyweight
set 2 -6 x bdyweight
set 3- 8 x bdyweight

*I am still kinda stiff from chest yesterday, nice feeling though, but my shoulder hurts a little.... I have a lingering shoulder injury that mainly hurts when I completely relax my shoulder and either hang, or let a bar hang (like shrugs)

Wide Pulldowns
set 1 = 12x 70
set 2 = 13 x 100
set 3 - 16 x 110
set 4= 200x 5

* i got a good pump around set 3 ...I like to go lighter with these and really go slow....3 down pause 2 up*

Barbell Shrugs:
(tried to loosen my shoulder)
set 1 - 10x 135 lbs
set 2 - 12 x 135
set 3 14 x 95
DB shrugs
set 1 - 35 x 12
set 2 - 45 x 8
set 3 55 x 8

* i know these are really low weight, but my shoulder sears with pain when I let it fully relax in the down position, I try to go light weight and hold contractions at the top to make up for weight*

Traps got very pumped

Bent over row: (smith machine)
12 x 90
8 x 110
6 x 130
* stuggled with these, my back was really pumped and I try to get full contraction, just to swollen to get it really(

One arm Seated row
12x 90
6x 100
7 x 110

*solid pump....but I started feeling low on fuel....not energy but the feeling u get from not eating enough solid food for the day...definetely felt weak but still had energy so its my fault not the supplement

One arm Standing cable row
( i dont know if this is the name or if anyone else does this.....I go to the cable crossover machine, set the pin at right above shoulder hight....stand back a few feet....get into a linbacker stance but with back slightly more strait... and really focuse on pulling back and down to focus on where lat inserts into oblique...I rotate my hips ever so slightly as to increase range of motion)

10 x 40 lbs
12 x 60 lbs
6 x 100 lbs
12 x 80 lbs

Back hyperextensions
12 x bdy
12x bdy
8x bdy

I felt a little weak today because i didnt get to eat how i wanted
Stims felt a little more intense today, at one point i got kind of queezy....probably because i was starving for food

Pump 8/10 today I got good pumps in the middle of my workout, they faded a little as my intesity did because i was hungry, still have a good pump in the middle of my back, i would like to see more of a pump in the outer part of my lats

Vascularity 8/10 I felt a little dehydrated today, once again the veins in my lats visible stuck out some today which doesnt normally happen, not the most ever tho.....My bis where suprisingly not very pumped or extremely vascular....But thats probably good and means i had decent form

Overall a good day considering my diet was bad and i was dead tired before I got to the gym

Note.... I-force....you might want to consider changing the lid on Maximize to a silver like color to match the label, white looks a little out of place

Tomorrow is leg day and I have all day to rest and eat....I normally top my legs out with a leg press of anywhere from 1300- 1435 lbs....see what happens...either ill destroy that number or my legs will be to pumped to get that heavy

Thanks for the support.....overall I still rate this as my favorite PreWO....Better energy then Black Powder, Jack3d or NoXplode...... On par with vascularity with Black powder, maybe a little better

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid bro! I agree with your beta alanine feeling, I wish it wasn't there but glad its not super high!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CG, have you tried doing BB shrugs with an underhand grip? My shoulder kills me when at the bottom of shrugs but now using an underhand grip I'm good to go.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Looking good bro! Maximize might give you more energy than black powder but it doesn't come close to looking as cool as that black powder container! :09:

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
CG, have you tried doing BB shrugs with an underhand grip? My shoulder kills me when at the bottom of shrugs but now using an underhand grip I'm good to go.
I havent tried it consistantly i will give it a go next week

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry i didnt post last night but heres a recap

PreWo = MaximizeV2 + leucine

Taste- 7/10 .... I increased my water to 17 ounces...it tasted WAY better, but I think the slight chemical taste may be due to Geranium oil..if uve ever bitten a cap open u know how bad it is

Leg Press ( 45 degree sled)
set 1 - 480 x 15
set 2 - 840 x 12
set 3- 1020 x 10
set 4 1200 x 8

....Could have gone higher weight but I want to keep my reps up first few weeks
Nice solid energy ....had tons to lift, was worried about knees and hipflexors and building stamina tho

Seated Hamstring curls
set 1 70 x 25
set 2 - 110 x 15
set 3 - 130 x 12
set 4 160 x 6

My hammies were on fire....nice solid feeling

Calves ( on hack squat machine)
set 1 (toes in) 180 x 15
set 2 (toes in ) 270x 10
Set 3 (toes straight) 270 x 12
set 4 ( toes straight) 320 x 8

Calves got a solid painful pump....nice to get doesnt always happen...did notice vein in calves sticking out

Straight leg deads
set 1 135x 15
set 2 135 x 12
set 3 135 x 10

I really just do these to stay loose, IDK i have pretty weak hammies and they get strained very easily

Squat
135 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 6

My legs were completely shot at this point...I like to go to parallel but It was hard....my calves were still pumped and quads were still on fire

Energy 8/10 once again i was tired before I got to the gym...not after i took Maximizev2.....definite kick in the ass energy....I could have easily PR ed on LP if i wanted to go low rep

Vascularity 9/10 supprisingly I noticed that my forearms were pumped and vascular from hauling the 45's around and I got some sweet veiny calves at the end

Going to do Bi's right now....First week not bad considering Im still not quite used to the lactic acid build up that comes with the first week.......

MaximizeV2 definitely gives u a kick in the ass....U wont cheat and leave the gym early i promise

pump- 7/10 I had a good pump while i was working out but it did fade pretty early....it was a leg day though

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout CG..can't believe you were able to still squat after those leg press numbers!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you liked the flavor better with the added water. I like the taste of V2 much better over V1. Just as a comparison, some of my favorite tasting pre WO's are Scivation Vasocharge and MST Ragnorok. I like the formula of both V1 and V2 but I really do enjoy the smooth energy and focus that I get from V2 better.

MBSowards

Awards
MaximizeV2 definitely gives u a kick in the ass....U wont cheat and leave the gym early i promise
So far this has been my favorite thing about it. I have used it a couple of times before basketball along with some added beta alanine and LCLT (from Anavite) and my endurance has been awesome. The energy to get through my workout and added endurance to work out even longer.

Good stuff in here, keep up the good work.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm glad you liked the flavor better with the added water. I like the taste of V2 much better over V1. Just as a comparison, some of my favorite tasting pre WO's are Scivation Vasocharge and MST Ragnorok. I like the formula of both V1 and V2 but I really do enjoy the smooth energy and focus that I get from V2 better.
Besides the energy it gives me, my favorite attribute of the V2 is the taste. I've been doing a lot of fasted cardio here lately and I need something that's easy on the stomach early in the morning.

I never tried the V1. What's the difference between the 2?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the energy it gives me, my favorite attribute of the V2 is the taste. I've been doing a lot of fasted cardio here lately and I need something that's easy on the stomach early in the morning.

I never tried the V1. What's the difference between the 2?
Quite a bit actually, the stims and amounts, BCAA content, creatine type, flavor. I usually just slam about 20-25g of BCAA's when I do fasted cardio in the morning. The carb content of MV2 is very low so maybe I'll have to try that out too.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
update from fridays lift:

I did Bi's Tri's and Shoulders....I didnt write down the numbers as i had to hurry to make it to my brothers birthday party, and then travel to my g/f college that night before her graduation

rep ranges 10-15

I giant set three exercises at a time
4 sets tri extension
4 sets bb curls
4 lateral raises

4 sets tri rope pushdown
4 set seated curls
4 set seated bb shoulder press

4 set reverse grip bench
4 set hammer curl
4 set arnold presses

The taste is much better with 16-17 ounces of water 7/10 ( i think my favorite taste of all time was the original Jacked when it tasted like sierra mist....I kinda liked the premade fasttwitch taste too)

Pump and Vascularity.... 10/10 !! Ill put it this way....my triceps felt like they were going to burst throw my arm when i was at the top of my bb curls.... I noticed more veins then ever before.... my arms looked visuable larger and my triceps actually visually looked somewhat tensed while relaxed

great product ....I think ill log one more week to see how numbers are with less lactic acid

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout CG..can't believe you were able to still squat after those leg press numbers!
haha its a much different feeling trying to squat after your legs are fatigued...ur numbers are not high, and its a much tougher thing mentally to give it ur all and try to go high rep because u want to just rack it so bad, but i like to go lighter weight and just go till ur about to break, it also makes sure i dont skip any lifts cause no one wants to finish a leg workout without squatting

I probably should have went for a pr I have gotten 1430 for one or two reps and I could have passed it but my knees felt a little weak from work and I kinda want to ease my body back in the first week

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
your squat numbers are IMPRESSIVE. When i squat last i swear my power is just non existent... havent tried it on maximize v2 tho hahaha

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
your squat numbers are IMPRESSIVE. When i squat last i swear my power is just non existent... havent tried it on maximize v2 tho hahaha
Yeah for me its mainly mental i want to just stop so quick because my legs arent used to being fatigued while squatting....i feel like legs in general are mental there have been times where ive gotten 405 easy and other times where i dont even want to unrack it

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
update from fridays lift:

I did Bi's Tri's and Shoulders....I didnt write down the numbers as i had to hurry to make it to my brothers birthday party, and then travel to my g/f college that night before her graduation

rep ranges 10-15

I giant set three exercises at a time
4 sets tri extension
4 sets bb curls
4 lateral raises

4 sets tri rope pushdown
4 set seated curls
4 set seated bb shoulder press

4 set reverse grip bench
4 set hammer curl
4 set arnold presses

The taste is much better with 16-17 ounces of water 7/10 ( i think my favorite taste of all time was the original Jacked when it tasted like sierra mist....I kinda liked the premade fasttwitch taste too)

Pump and Vascularity.... 10/10 !! Ill put it this way....my triceps felt like they were going to burst throw my arm when i was at the top of my bb curls.... I noticed more veins then ever before.... my arms looked visuable larger and my triceps actually visually looked somewhat tensed while relaxed

great product ....I think ill log one more week to see how numbers are with less lactic acid

i can write some of the numbers now

Tri extensions were 20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35
BB curls were 95lbs, 115 lbs, 125 lbs, 135
lateral raise 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs

Tri rope pushdowns 40 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 30 lbs
Seated db curls, 35 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs, 55 lbs
seated bb shoulder press, 135 lbs, 155 lbs, 175 lbs, bar

Reverse grip bench, 135 lbs, 185 lbs, 225 lbs
hammer curl 45 lbs, 55 lbs, 60 lbs, 65 lbs
arnold press (seated) 35 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I did chest today

PreWo just 2 scoops MaximizeV2 + creatine

Taste 7/10..... I know its gotten some higher reviews for taste but Idk my tastebuds are different...went with 20 ounces today...a little to much to drink for my liking....15-17 seems better

Bench Press
set 1 15x 135 lb
set 2 12 x 225 lb
set 3 12 x 245 lb
set 4 10 x 255 lb
set 5 6 ( +2 forced) x 275
set 6 (21's) of 135

Had a decent pump going , not extreme but I dont normally get a huge pump until i do more isolate exercises...but still had a better then average pump going....felt pretty strong

Incline
set 1 10x 135
set 2 12x 155
set 3 10 x 185
set 4 3 x 225
set 5 12x 135

Chest felt very beat, had nice pump when I was flexing inbetween sets....had that nice tight feeling even when relaxed

Dips
8x bdw
8x bdw
8xbdw

My shoulder started to flare up on these, I lean way over my hands...but my chest was still tired as well

DB Pullover
12x 65
10x 75
8x 85

cable cross over (Super Set) with Underhand raises

Cable
17x 30
12x 60
6x 8

Underhand
12x 10 lb
12x 15 lb
8x 20 lb

Chest had good solid pump still....energy still high, was trying to watch my rest between sets so it wasnt too quick

Machine Flys ( done very slow 4-5 seconds each way with 1-2 second pause at contraction)

15x 60 lb
10 x 80 lbs
6 x 100 lbs

Overall Energy 8/10....I had a meal a little closer to lifting time then i would have like I think it delayed onset of Maximize

Pump 7/10 It was still solid and ranks up there with most preWO, but today it wasnt as intense as before

Vascularity 11/10 Ok I didnt notice untill I went to do some poses ( i do them more to stimulate max muscle fibers, not to show off or anything) ....But when I was doing a most muscular i noticed that I had a little bunch of veins directly inbetween my pecks on the Sternum that I NEVER saw before....and they were definately sticking out....The veins in my lower neck and where the Delt meets the chest were also sticking out incredibly

I was pleased....i thought about telling my g/f....but shed probably freak out and say thats gross lol!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys ive been really sick last three days...gonna try to give it a go tomorrow tho

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries CG..get yourself well.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool bro, hopefully you feel better soon. I've been fighting one myself. Uhg, I hate being sick...

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ok well ive still been really sick....today is the first day i can swallow or talk without cringing my whole face and looking like i tried to swallow a softball.....I still have a really runny nose/ sore throat/ and bad cough/ plus an ear ache.....but im gonna lift tomorrow come hell or high water...maybe today but def tomorrow

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday

Chest
Bench
135 x 15
225 x 15
255 x 10
275x 8
135 x ( 21's )

Incline DB
65'sx12
75x 12
80x 10
90x 6

Pullover
75x 15
80x 10
85x 6

cable Crossover
30x 20
40 x 15
50 x 8
20 x 15

I had to rush this workout as I got called into work
My chest felt very hard when I was working out
and My intercostals were showing very nice

Pump 8/10
I got a good pump while working out, but It didnt last as long as I would have liked...still very good for a prWO powder

Energy 9.5/10
Energy never fails with this product.....Always a kick in the ass ... Its also a very positive well being energy....I just feel better and happier when I take maximize

Vascularity 8.5/10
I once again got a big boost in vascularity its very suprising....I cant imagine the vascularity on Hemavol

Taste 6/10
I tried to cheat and take two scoops on 15 ounces and it tasted very chemically....I love this product....just not the taste really..... geranium is very hard to mask however

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I did back today

Pullups ( leaning back, close to parallel)
10x body
8 x body
5 x body
3 x body

One arm db Lat Rippers

75x 12
75 x 10
75 x 10

** My back got very tight and had a huge pump going by the end of these sets....I had to constantly stretch it out, awesome feeling

Lat pulldowns (wide)
100 x 15
120 x 12
160 x 10
200 x 8
70 x 20

One again my back was pumped to the point of pain! awesome feeling, still had tons of energy to go

Bent over row
135x 15
155x 12
165x 8

backs pumped to the point where its hard to fully execute some lifts, should have went lighter

Seated rows (close Grip)
120 x 12
140 x 12
160x 8
200 x 3

Wow, most pumped my backs been in a loooong time

Taste- 6/10 I mixed two scoops with 17 ounces of water...less chemical taste, still not a big fan of the taste tho

Pump - 10/10 Best pump in my back Ive had ever....beats out two bottles of Fasttwitch with 5 caps NanoX9....( thats 7 well over grams Arginine)

Energy 9.5/10 Still great energy...havent gotten desensitized at all ( Best energy of all time was two Oxyelite's on empty stomach)

Vascularity N/a- I lifted in a regular t-shirt today, not a cut off so I really couldnt tell...my forearms are still more vascular over one hour post workout tho

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Hey I dont mean to nag but I havent gotten the samples of Apidoxil or the T yet anyword on them?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I did Arms today

DB lateral raises ( slightly to front starting position, turn db as u reach top to stimulate more fibers.)
10x 15
15x 12
20 x 7
15x 10
one arm Tri extension db
15x 12 reps
20 x 12
25x 10

bicep db alternating curl
12 x 45
12 x 55
10 x 60
6 x 65

Seated db shoulder press
45x 15
75x 12
75 x 12
75 x 9

(at gf's gym they only had 75 lb db)

tricep rope pushdown
20 x 15
30x 15
40x 10
50 x 6
30 x 12

Bicep ez curl bar curls
45 (plates) x 15
55 x 12
60x 7
65 x 4

Upright row (SS with bicep curls)

Alternating close grip/ reverse grip bench to burn out

135...no idea how many sets or reps just keep going

taste 6/10
pump 9/10 my arms were visuable pumped, bigger and felt blasted
Energy 9/10 like always still tons to spare, not let down in sight
vascularity 9/10 I had some intense veins in my shoulders it was sweet

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I did chest yesterday

Bench
135 x 15
225x 15
245x 12
275 x 6
225x 8
135x 12

Incline
135x 10
185x 12
225x 6
185x 10

Super Set Cable crossover (from high to low) w/ db crossover low to high
4 sets each

pullover
85x 12
100x 8
100x 5

Ill put it this way ....I had to comments that sum up my workout

Friend 1 : " Did u just put on a smaller shirt when u went to the bathroom, it looks like it shrunk"

Friend 2 : " are u sure ur not on roids"

Pump : 10/10 Incredible My shirt actually felt like it was shrinking around my chest

Taste : 6/10....I just dont really like the taste, I may add sugar to help creatine absorb better, maybe it will taste better too

Vascularity: 8/10 I am always very pleased at the vascularity with mazimize considering it seems to be geared more towards an energy prewo

Energy: 9/10 Always have plenty to spare, I just leave so I dont overtrain

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Legs Today

2 scoops Maximize

Leg Press
480x 15
750x 12
1020x 6
1200x 4
1380x2
1470x 0 Failed forced rep
1470x 0 failed forced rep

Calves
4 sets on 45 incline
4 sets on hack squat

seated leg curl
75x 25
100x 15
110 x 10
120x 8

Squat
135 x 15
225x 10
315 x 4

Legs were absolutely shot!

stiff leg deads
135x 12
135x 10
135x 8

UGH I wanted to get 1470 soo bad I was pissed!

I guess 1380's not bad

I had the energy, my legs were just shot by the time i got to 1470 i think....but Im too scared to make any bigger jumps in weights i dont want to hurt my joints by jumping to much in between sets

Legs are absolutely dead

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice numbers CG!! Some real power there.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah my legs literally felt hot when i was done...not just like a pump or tight...but actually felt hot like they were sitting in the sun i my legs are still stiff lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome leg press! My most was 1,010 a couple years ago and wanted to beat it but my knees have since deteriorated. Awesome pumps! About the taste, try adding some juice to it. That might help. Another thing I've tried and really like is CamelBak Elixir http://www.camelbak.com/sports-recreation/elixir.aspx. It has electrolytes and taste good. It comes in tablets that you can throw into anything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken a liking to the taste but a couple scoops of Xtend can help the taste too..watermelon covers a lot of bad tasting supps

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Lol my family is much less active then i am...typical american family diet...soda, ice t, koolaid....but when i went to look for some sort of quick carbs or even just sugar ....everything was sugar free lol i was like since when wtf....i found koolaid, even that was sugar free....so I used some strawberry syrup and just downed some of that with my creatine lol....talk about a wierd texture

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Im changing my routine cuz im going on a cut to get ripped for the beach....idk what my body fat is right now but i normally carry 13-14 % naturally when bulking, which ive been doing since....oh...well 2 years lol this will be the first cut ive done since then

my supplements will be
multi
calcium x 2 (bone strength+ boost test)
Flax seed oil ( cheaper then fish oil)
Red Pepper Flakes ( 1 qrtr teaspoon before meals, before workout)

I will be getting pyrogen soon but For Now I have some Samples of Redline Ultra hardcore and Thermoboost to hold me over

Green Tea complex 500-1000 mgs 45% EGCG

MAXIMIZEv2 of course

Ok well Im going to be doing cardio and abs for the first time in months/maybe a year lol
Plus Im going to be doing alot of extended sets so we will see how it goes

After lifting i will be doing High Intensity interval training for cardio

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
obviously protein too .....The program calls for a version of carb cycling tho its a little different in the fact that you cycle within the week

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Monday ( Note I wasnt able to cook/pack food b/c I was away for the weekend)

Diet (High Carb day .....I forgot today was high carb till dinner time)

Upon Waking : 3 caps Redline Ultra Hardcore 830 am

Meal 1 : Lean Meal Replacement 1030 am
- Protein:50 Carbs: 19 Cals: 260 Fat 2.5 gram

Snack 1 : 1/2 Isopure 0 Carb protein RTD 1230 pm
- Protien: 20 Carbs: 0 Cals 80

-- 130pm 3 caps Redline Ultra Hardcore

Meal 2: Salad with: Chicken, Egg, romain lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, jalepenos reduced fat ranch 215 pm

** Note I am only guessing on these values**
Protein: 25 g Carbs: 50 Cals: 500, Fat 10 grams

Snack 2 : 1/2 Zero Carb Isopure RTD 400 pm
-Protein 20 gram, Cals 80

Dinner: 1 teaspoon redpepper flakes, 100 mg alpha lipoic acid 630 pm

1 Fat Free hotdog
2 80/20 Hamburger patties (8 oz I believe)
1 whole wheat bun
1 cup mashed potatoes ( real homemade)

***guessing**
Protein 40 carbs 60, Cals 600 fat 20 g

Snack 3 : Myofusion in water w/ 100 mg alpha lipoic acid
P:25 Carbs 5 cals 157.5 fat 3 g

Preworkout
2 scoops MaximizeV2 with
5 g Creatine / 27 g sugar
200 mg Alpha lipoic Acid

Chest ( no spot today no one was in gym/ partner went earlier cuz of holiday)

Bench press: 1 min rest
135 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 6
315x 2
Drop sets
315x 1
225x10
135x 12

(1)-Incline Db fly extended set with (2) Flat Flys,(3) Incline DB BP,(4) Flat DB BP

2 min rest between extended sets/monster set whatever u want to call them all 4 back to back no rest

goal is 10-12 with incline flys, and rep till failure on rest

Set one
(1)35lbx 10 --------------------(2) x6-------(3) x6------------(4) 5
set two
(1)40lbx10-------------------------x5-----------x6---------------x5
Set three
(1)45lbx8--------------------------x4-----------x5---------------x3

Cable crossover SuperSet with underhand cable crossovers
goal: 12-15 with overhand, failure underhand

1 min rest inbetween sets

set 1
Overhand 35x15 underhandx 15
Set 2
overhand 40 x15 underhandx 8
Set 3
overhand 45x 14 underhandx 8

Tris

Dips
Goal 3-5 reps
1 min rest

set1: bodyweight x 15
set2: 25x 7
set3: 45x 3
set4: 55x 3

Extended set
2 min rest btwn extended set/monster set

goal (12-15 with reverse grip.....rep till failure for rope, and overhand)

(1) Reverse wide grip pushdown----(2) Rope pushdown-----(3) overhand wide pushdown
set 1
(1) 50lbx19---------------------------x8----------------------x12

Set 2
(1) 80lbx10--------------------------(3olb x 10)---------------80lbx12

set 3
(1) 100x4-----------------------------(40lbx10)---------------100x0 (droped to 50x8)

Abs
Weighted Decline crunch (12-15) then decline crunch till failure, reg crunch till failure, leg raises till failure

I didnt write these down

2 min rest after extended set/monster set

Repeat 3 times

CARDIO eliptical
2 1/2 min warm up ( low intensity)

30 seconds (high intensity) followed by 30 second low intensity for the next 10 min

2 minute cooldown (low intensity)

Postworkout shake (1030pm)
5 g creatine
25 g protein
200 mg alpha lipoic acid
cals 345
carbs 47

late night meal 2 am ( i was playing MW2/ watching river monsters)
1 Big 100 protein bar

Pump:10/10 my chest was hard as a rock, so were my arms...even my bis were pumped from doing pushdowns (not letting the weight fly up)

Energy 9.7/10 I had alll the energy to keep going even through cardio

Taste 6/10 Dude I just dont like the way it tastes lol Im getting some NO synthesize for like 7 bucks tho so ill sip on that during my workout

only thing was that my pumped faded when doing cardio, but i suppose thats natural

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Today is a medium carb day

Back and bi's + cardio