3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys im back, been super busy getting settled here in South Carolina but hadnt stopped training but the diet kinda went crappy so im pickin it back up to get back to my lean bad self!! Haha

Ive got an array of things im going to use to get to my goals, first on the list is Recompadrol, ive been on AP for a good 5 months, figured it was time to switch it up and this product looks really good. I will be using 2 caps 3x a day some days 2x a day other days.

Second on the list is PES fatburner Alpha-T2. 2 caps am 1 cap in the afternoon.

Third will be Get Diesels Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I loved loved loved DTH and the numerous other products i have tried from chuck so im expecting a lot from this product.

These are the major products for this stack. Others include Anavite, Vit D3, Vit C, and Vit E.

Diet will consist of about 30-40gms carbs per meal up until about 430. Then its just pro/fat after that. Looking at around 2,500 cals or so. 30 minutes of cardio and ab work on top of the usual PT we have.

Weights 5x a week most weeks unless something comes up.

Any questions feel free to ask!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess listing my goals would be good eh? Right now im 185, 13.3% bf. Im looking to be 175 and less then 10% bf. I dont care really how long it takes me to get there just as long as i get there.

I took 2 recompadrol about 15 minutes before my PWO meal. I also took 2 Alpha-T2 prior to my workout. I have not produced so much sweat in a long time while working out and doing cardio so right off the bat im impressed with that.

I will also be using Oxy Elite pro in the am as well most days, forgot to add that in there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was day 1 btw. Ive got 2 bottles of recompadrol, 2 bottles DTP, 1 bottle of Alpha-T2, if i like the Alpha-T2 like i think im going to ill pick up another bottle.

Also i have HCA 50% extract ill be taking.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nice stack bro. Just finished my first bottle of recompadrol and i loved it.

Subbed to see how this stack treats u

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice stack bro. Just finished my first bottle of recompadrol and i loved it.

Subbed to see how this stack treats u
Its definately got solid ingredients in it, im stoked to try it and see how it does. I needed to replace AP anyways, felt ineffective or should i say didnt really do much for me anymore.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Its definately got solid ingredients in it, im stoked to try it and see how it does. I needed to replace AP anyways, felt ineffective or should i say didnt really do much for me anymore.
Yeah I was going month to month switching Glycobol and AP along with almost every other one and then Last month i ran recompadrol and it was great so I got another three bottles

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was going month to month switching Glycobol and AP along with almost every other one and then Last month i ran recompadrol and it was great so I got another three bottles
Nice, thats what i like to hear! Haha... I already feel tighter if you will, placebo maybe but im pretty in tune with my body after doing this for 7.5 years.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys im back, been super busy getting settled here in South Carolina but hadnt stopped training but the diet kinda went crappy so im pickin it back up to get back to my lean bad self!! Haha

Ive got an array of things im going to use to get to my goals, first on the list is Recompadrol, ive been on AP for a good 5 months, figured it was time to switch it up and this product looks really good. I will be using 2 caps 3x a day some days 2x a day other days.

Second on the list is PES fatburner Alpha-T2. 2 caps am 1 cap in the afternoon.

Third will be Get Diesels Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I loved loved loved DTH and the numerous other products i have tried from chuck so im expecting a lot from this product.

These are the major products for this stack. Others include Anavite, Vit D3, Vit C, and Vit E.

Diet will consist of about 30-40gms carbs per meal up until about 430. Then its just pro/fat after that. Looking at around 2,500 cals or so. 30 minutes of cardio and ab work on top of the usual PT we have.

Weights 5x a week most weeks unless something comes up.

Any questions feel free to ask!!!
If your diet consists of 30-40g carbs per 4 meals, just take 1 cap PER meal of recompadrol your more then covered.

I guess listing my goals would be good eh? Right now im 185, 13.3% bf. Im looking to be 175 and less then 10% bf. I dont care really how long it takes me to get there just as long as i get there.

I took 2 recompadrol about 15 minutes before my PWO meal. I also took 2 Alpha-T2 prior to my workout. I have not produced so much sweat in a long time while working out and doing cardio so right off the bat im impressed with that.

I will also be using Oxy Elite pro in the am as well most days, forgot to add that in there.
Ive noticed increase in sweating from the recompadrol, never tried alpha t2.. i forsee me trying it somewhere in the near future

Also i thoguht OEP has some of that Alpha Y in it. so careful with dosing.
Today was day 1 btw. Ive got 2 bottles of recompadrol, 2 bottles DTP, 1 bottle of Alpha-T2, if i like the Alpha-T2 like i think im going to ill pick up another bottle.

Also i have HCA 50% extract ill be taking.
Since you have the 50% extract of GC dose the powder at 500mg PER meal

that will really kick start you youll be surprised .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tanning schedule is wiicckkeedd haha jk, just hittin up hilton head whenever i have time.

My roomate didnt pay the internet bill so im gonna have to update from my phone tonight for day 2 n 3.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing brother, im gonna update it better once i get internet tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finaly got the net back! My roomate here is a turd! :hammer:

Day 7:
Weight 186 +1

This may be alarming to some but for me its pretty crazy as i look leaner, muscles are full and vascularity is awesome.

I ordered some Eviscerate, stuff is tits for my lower ab fat, gonna torch it off!!!

Workouts have been good and ive been sweating a pretty good amount, the DTP has me aggressive and horny as hell, its almost annoying!! Hahah

My hunger has also picked up as well which can be a little counter productive, just have to keep on the ball!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Will be cool to see how adding the evis will feel
Definately, i used a bottle of it before and it got me super lean, leanest i had ever been but i of course pissed it away, its just way to easy for me to put fat on it seems so this time i need to keep on it.

With Alpha-T2, OEP, and Evi i should be stupid shredded. Ordered another bottle of Alpha-T2 as well along with the evi.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definately, i used a bottle of it before and it got me super lean, leanest i had ever been but i of course pissed it away, its just way to easy for me to put fat on it seems so this time i need to keep on it.

With Alpha-T2, OEP, and Evi i should be stupid shredded. Ordered another bottle of Alpha-T2 as well along with the evi.
looks good man! keep this up!

how has the rdrol and GC been treating you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good man! keep this up!

how has the rdrol and GC been treating you
Its been great man, full, pumped and vascularity has been awesome. Im also noticeably more hungry it seems and i do seem to be hotter after a carb meal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its been great man, full, pumped and vascularity has been awesome. Im also noticeably more hungry it seems and i do seem to be hotter after a carb meal.
hahah yep those are the effects for the first 2 weeks or so, the warm feeling should dissapate and show up at random. and the hungry feeling fades after 2 weeks.

has to do with glucose lowering. Its perfectly normal, ive had MANY emails about that warm feeling like a "niacin flush" warm feeling.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahah yep those are the effects for the first 2 weeks or so, the warm feeling should dissapate and show up at random. and the hungry feeling fades after 2 weeks.

has to do with glucose lowering. Its perfectly normal, ive had MANY emails about that warm feeling like a "niacin flush" warm feeling.
Yup! Haha. The hunger kinda gets to me at times but i just keep fighting it off and know that it will eventualy subside. Overall though im enjoyin the ride very much.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup! Haha. The hunger kinda gets to me at times but i just keep fighting it off and know that it will eventualy subside. Overall though im enjoyin the ride very much.
great, i wish more people ask nutra to carry it so i can get in there, its really a top contender if not the best (IMO) out there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great, i wish more people ask nutra to carry it so i can get in there, its really a top contender if not the best (IMO) out there.
I completely agree, ill definately put in a product request for it, maybe make a thread on it? Ive used almost all of the carb shuttlers out there outside of purus new slin shot which i have on the way but recompadrol is by far the most complete and best ive used thus far. Vascularity, pumps, fullness, and tightness are bar none the best.

Weighed myself this morning: 183, yyeeaa buddyy...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree, ill definately put in a product request for it, maybe make a thread on it? Ive used almost all of the carb shuttlers out there outside of purus new slin shot which i have on the way but recompadrol is by far the most complete and best ive used thus far. Vascularity, pumps, fullness, and tightness are bar none the best.

Weighed myself this morning: 183, yyeeaa buddyy...
Very awesome!!

Yea a thread would be nice.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
youll be 180 at lower then your 10% body fat goal.

by week 3.5 you should be right there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a client right now on a diet of mine and on Rdrol HCA stack, and hes up 3lbs and down 1.9% in 17 days waiting on his update saturday or monday for day 25

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a client right now on a diet of mine and on Rdrol HCA stack, and hes up 3lbs and down 1.9% in 17 days waiting on his update saturday or monday for day 25
Nice! How much do you usualy charge for diets?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any updates? pictures? sooo curiious started my RECOMP too. 2 weeks to get tip top

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates? pictures? sooo curiious started my RECOMP too. 2 weeks to get tip top
Havnt taken any real recent pics and i had my cheat meal today but surprisingly dont feel bloated, recompadrol is definately the tits!!

I will get a better accurate reading of my weight tomorrow morning or monday morning.

Fullness, vascularity, and pumps are bar none still the best. I workout at a gym off base and sometimes get hott n pull the shirt off so im in just a beater and people just stare, now i do have plenty of tats so this may be why along with the fact that to them i probly look like a thug, but nonetheless im lookin good.

I wanna use the eviscerate sooo bad but it sets my body ablaze and i cant sleep and its painful so ive put it on the backburner for now..

Ive got the rifle range this week so diet will be interesting, i think im just gonna buy a crapload of jerkey n eat that. I really need to kick this into gear though n pick my cardio back up n really dial it in, dieting is just so friggin hard for me haha.

Today though is my modified back n chest workout and this is really where i pump up and check strength so we will see ill update more later for sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back n chest workout was killer today! I was lookin like a beast and still from the crap i ate am looking leaner then pre recompadrol n AlphaT2.

My appetite is also just rediculous, any n everything seems to look good. Tomorrow is just a cardio n abs day, ill probly kick out like 45-an hour of cardio.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro im goin shootin tomorrow at the range with one of my buddies!

get pics of your tatts lets see em! i gotta few myself one of which is Crazyfool in old english down my ribs :)

yea im crazy ha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro im goin shootin tomorrow at the range with one of my buddies!

get pics of your tatts lets see em! i gotta few myself one of which is Crazyfool in old english down my ribs :)

yea im crazy ha
Good stuff man, what you guys gonna shoot? Ill definately get pics of the tats!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
duno what we are shooting ... prolly an AR, i dont know much bout guns, but i like shooting them haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the dizzle bronizzle.

**** goin well? i started keto today with maintence cals.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the dizzle bronizzle.

**** goin well? i started keto today with maintence cals.
Just busy as **** with the range mangg but everything is going well, between Recompadrol and DTP im looking like a monster in the gym. Vascular, pumped, slowly getting leaner, im liking it!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing brother, lookin bigger actualy.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn wish you had before pictures and can take after pics, you seem pretty wide already.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some pre ones ill post.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some pre pics, i will obviously be much much tanner in the next pictures which ill post at 4-6 weeks in to see where im at.

Today was Day 17:

Weight: 182.8

I am getting compliments saying im looking bigger and more vascular so im happy even though my weight hasnt dropped much i am getting leaner slowly but surely, like i said i dont mind how long it takes me, id rather go slower then it be an all out cut fest.

Today was legs day and boy it was brutal!

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

Weight: 181.2

Today was arms n shoulders day and holy mother of goodness what a pump i have, veins all over, strong and pumped!!

DTP has me going nutty too, no pun intended!! :lol:

AlphaT2 with some Code Red before a workout has me sweating every single workout im loving it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20:

Weight: After my cheat meal im sitting at around 185.4 or so.

Took today off, tomorrow is back day, should be a great workout!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Weight: After my cheat meal im sitting at around 185.4 or so.

Took today off, tomorrow is back day, should be a great workout!
what you eat for your cheat meal? how did you dose Rdrol and HCA?

very curious