Pizza's Delivery(UnSponsored Cutting Stack)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. 1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!

    I have strengthen my diet a lot better. Im not the one to blow **** outta proportion but when you look at yourself and can see some changes then you know either you or supplements or both is taking form! This morning I took a look at myself(for log purposes..=))lol but i was pretty surprised of how much im getting toned. Atleast I am better then what i was. I am going to take pics of myself Saturday of next week. I want to see the before and after. If all goes well I would want to take on the 4 weeks again and then rest off but we will see how that rolls!

    My strength has been up even on the cutting cycle. My diet hasn't looked better. I have been feeling great and more confident! I got a sense of well being! It's time to keep this in motion and let this ride keep on going! These wheels will NOT fall off!

    I appreciate all the help and the viewing of my log! AS Time goes on and I keep doing logs I will get better at posting and adding info. From this I have been able to get a lot of structure in my workouts and Diets..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!

    I have strengthen my diet a lot better. Im not the one to blow **** outta proportion but when you look at yourself and can see some changes then you know either you or supplements or both is taking form! This morning I took a look at myself(for log purposes..=))lol but i was pretty surprised of how much im getting toned. Atleast I am better then what i was. I am going to take pics of myself Saturday of next week. I want to see the before and after. If all goes well I would want to take on the 4 weeks again and then rest off but we will see how that rolls!

    My strength has been up even on the cutting cycle. My diet hasn't looked better. I have been feeling great and more confident! I got a sense of well being! It's time to keep this in motion and let this ride keep on going! These wheels will NOT fall off!

    I appreciate all the help and the viewing of my log! AS Time goes on and I keep doing logs I will get better at posting and adding info. From this I have been able to get a lot of structure in my workouts and Diets..
    I am happy I am getting positive results and keep up the good work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!
    Good idea, you're obviously getting good advice. I hear yuh about funds, If I wasn't sponsored I be hard pressed to convince the wife on more supps.. fortunately I'm pretty well stocked but there are always more supps I want to get my hands on... it never ends....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. lol.. yup..=) Im saving all this week I do wanna press the 4 weeks. Specially what I did over the weekend! Yea Sat, Sunday, and Monday was garbage because of diet and i forgot to bring my damn supplements. I packed them up and then I went to grabbed my other stuff and everyone was pressing to leave and I ran out without my Goods.

    The Diet well since it was weewend, we went outta town and went to a farm. Was a pig picken, hanmburger and hot dogs. like 15 boxes of pizza! Good thing is I dont drink. So no beer consumption my main thing was I ate like a mad man for 3 days. My cutting diet was out the window for them 3 days. I guess only bad thing was the pizza. I had 4 slices which I guess that not to bad considering what I coulda eating. But Tueasday through Sunday will be hard hard work. No slacking and getting back on the grind. Im hitting the grocery store for my list of goodies. I am back on the supplemnents for the last week. And I will save my money so I can re up!

    Can i do Testo Pro for a nother 4 week cycle or do I have to get off of it for atelast a few weeks?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    lol.. yup..=) Im saving all this week I do wanna press the 4 weeks. Specially what I did over the weekend! Yea Sat, Sunday, and Monday was garbage because of diet and i forgot to bring my damn supplements. I packed them up and then I went to grabbed my other stuff and everyone was pressing to leave and I ran out without my Goods.

    The Diet well since it was weewend, we went outta town and went to a farm. Was a pig picken, hanmburger and hot dogs. like 15 boxes of pizza! Good thing is I dont drink. So no beer consumption my main thing was I ate like a mad man for 3 days. My cutting diet was out the window for them 3 days. I guess only bad thing was the pizza. I had 4 slices which I guess that not to bad considering what I coulda eating. But Tueasday through Sunday will be hard hard work. No slacking and getting back on the grind. Im hitting the grocery store for my list of goodies. I am back on the supplemnents for the last week. And I will save my money so I can re up!

    Can i do Testo Pro for a nother 4 week cycle or do I have to get off of it for atelast a few weeks?
    You can do testoPRO for 8 weeks then take a break.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!
    I love the desire bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!
    Cool, I actually thing 8 weeks is the optimum cycle length on most herbals.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. I'm feeling goood about it also! First time in a long time wether its me get leaner or the test getting me more confident but I am walking around without a shirt more freely. I use to feel insecure and always leaving shirt on. Now I cant wait till I hit the pool and when i wake up and walk to the car or mail box. Just shorts on =) Maybe thats to vein lol.. but hell hard work and I wanna feel good!

    Hell but I've been busting ass at work and getting things done here! Hityting gym as hard trying to make money and build muscle. Damn why do both have to be so demanding and [email protected]@!! =)

    But both has great benefits when you try hard and make it happen!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    I'm feeling goood about it also! First time in a long time wether its me get leaner or the test getting me more confident but I am walking around without a shirt more freely. I use to feel insecure and always leaving shirt on. Now I cant wait till I hit the pool and when i wake up and walk to the car or mail box. Just shorts on =) Maybe thats to vein lol.. but hell hard work and I wanna feel good!

    Hell but I've been busting ass at work and getting things done here! Hityting gym as hard trying to make money and build muscle. Damn why do both have to be so demanding and [email protected]@!! =)

    But both has great benefits when you try hard and make it happen!
    Very true!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

    If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

    I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!

  12. You could after 2 weeks but it's my gut that 4 weeks between would be better if you ran an eight weeker. If you're only going to run anoter 4 then you could start whenever you want.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

    Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

    If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

    I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!
    No problem I was gone for 2 days because of a crashed computer LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Subbed bruddah looks good so far

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

    Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P
    can you link the new log in this log when you start it?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  17. yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
    Glad I don't have your job just to damn tempting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

    but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
    if you do "cheat" on the diet do it after working out. since your fat stores or whatever are down.

    what Anabolic Innovation supplements are you taking currently?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

    but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine
    Agreed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Choice! Pizza's Decision on Cutting?
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. LG's Trifecta Stack (unsponsored)
    By enswalters in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
  4. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
  5. Pizza Delivery and the ACLU
    By AgnosticFront in forum Politics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in