Pizza's Delivery(UnSponsored Cutting Stack)

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
First time cutting and I am ready to go all out!
Lets start off with the basics. I will be getting pictures of me for starters and hopefully get a friend so i can do video's of workout. punching bag and speed bag training. I wanna try to do this full detail and let yall know how the supplements and workout is doing for my cutting.

Height
5'7

Weight

8 to 10 percent body fat. Last time I checked the trainer said i am 8% but I'm always skeptical so im going between 8 and 10.

I play football, kickball, dogeball and hit speed bag/Punching for extra cardio.

Im trying to be more athletic and get cut while at it. I used to be around 210 when bulking but due to how short i was and playing them sports, couldnt move as well. Now it's time to take this training to the next level.

Supplements:
alpha t2
oxy
testopro
eviserate( Do not put on during workout. Burns like hell.) But i will try different times and maybe I mighta put lil to much on.
Multi vitamins
fishoil
Recon
Jacked preworkout

Grocery List:
2 dozen extra large brown egg(cage free) omega 3 eggs
Egg whites
3 lbs of flank steak
4lbs of chicken cutlets
italian herb seasoning
lime juice
6 apples
2 pk bananas
2 butternut squash
6 zucchini
2 Parmesan crusted Talapia
2 cans olive oil
v8 juice
2 cases of water

Week 1
Monday Workout
Squats 3x12 supersets W/ stiff leg dead-lift 3x12 reps
Warm up - 95lbs.
1st set- 115lbs
2nd set - 135lbs.
3rd set - 135lbs.

7min HIIT
walked 3mph for 2 min, 1 min 9mph, 2 min 3mph, 1 min 9mph, 1 min walk 3mph

Walking Lunges 3x failure superset with hyperextensions 3x failure
20lb DB @ 20 reps Lunges/ no weight 20 reps hyper
25lb DB @ 21 reps lunges/ 30lb DB 12 reps hyper
40lb DB @ 12 reps Lunges/ 35 plate 12 reps hyper

7min HIIT
same as above

Leg extensions 3x15,12,10 superset with leg curls 3x20, 15, 12
Machine Leg extension - Number 8 @ 15 reps/ 80lb machine 20 rep leg curls
Leg Extension - Number 9 @ 12 reps/ 90lb @ 15 rep leg curls
Leg Extension - Same as above / same as above for 3rd set

I was suppose to do 7min HIIT but yesterday I played football for hour and half. Offense and defense, i got worked from sprinting, stop and go, and plain out running my ass off not lose ..=) So what I did was skipped the 7 min hiit and calf raises, but i will list the calf raises to show what i was suppose to do. My legs were already on fire and I got lil dizzy so i just stopped cause i still had to go to work.. But this is only my first day and first time on the routine so my next go around will be better and more intense, since now i know what to do.

Standing claf raises 2x rest/pause 3 times until failure with seated calf raises. After 2 min static stretch on calfs.

After i finished the superset on leg extensions and leg curls, I went ahead and did 15 min of stretching to cool the legs down. Debating on going tonight to finish my legs out with HIIT training. If i did will that be over training and or useless? cause its been eating at me since i didnt finish my workout.

Menu:
6 am. banana
6:30 pre workout
7 am workout
8:30 protein shake
9:00 to 9:30 drinking recon
9:30 3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
12:00 4 chicken cutlets w/ broccoli
2 or 3 o clock either 5 oz tuna or chicken cutlets (depends on if customers are in shop. gotta cook the chicken)
5:00 to 6 oclock either Talapia or 10 oz flank steak
drink v8 juice and water throughout the day
take multi vitamins 3x a day and 1 fish oil in the morning.

between 7 to 10 after these hours im not sure how to eat for cutting. Do i stop from there? eat more eggs or chicken.

Ok Time for the Supplement info!!
I take alpha t2 buy the recommendation( 1 pill in the morning before breakfast and 1 pill 6 to 8 hours later)

oxyelite pro Same as Alpha

Eviserate - I put this on after shower and felt fine, I did 1 pump and used it on left lower side/ one pump right lower side / 1 pump left chest/ 1 pump right chest. The pumps though were only a size of a quarter if not smaller. inbetween nickel and quarter for the amount of liquid that came out. Please let me know if this is to much or just focus on one portion of a body port and not all those areas. But I did put this on and it was fine, had a little burn nothing crazy. Felt like it was burning fat but when I hit the gym. DAMN i thought i was on fire. That **** burned. So i wanna recalculate and also make sure I was doing it right and I did read the back of the bottle..=) I will try this though, go workout and then put the eviserate on and see what happens.

Testopro
First day taking and took 2 pills before working out this morning. 2 more lata this afternoon. I will let yall know how that goes as well once I start getting all this into my body.

This is just the start of the log and please let me know if I have missed anything and or need to add or subtract if necessary.

I've been doing same workouts and trying new things but i feel its time to cut and try a whole new approach. I wanna bring this training to a new level and share it with yall. If it works I can then pass it along..=)

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I've started Monday and now I am on Repeat for Friday.. I am taking pics of myself tonight. I've been on this stack for 5 days now and loving it. Eviserate is burning my ass right now but its all good.. Im debating if i am going to do this for a 4 week cycle or 8 week cycle.

Right now I am kicking ass and each day feels like I am getting more active and more intune with lifitng. My energy levels in gym have been a plus. a much difference feeling from 2 weeks ago till now. I beleive its the Testo pro but im not jumping into things so quick.. Time will tell.

I will have a detailed menu, workout and effects on the supplements tonight. I have been just been busy as hell at work and will update it tonight and follow through each day. I am hitting this log/workout hard and 100 percent. I hope it goes well and be beneficial for other people to rock n roll and stay lean..=)

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/fatrox21/IMAG0076.jpg

Here is the pics of my as of right now (5/7/10)

I have been on this stack for 5 days now and I am going full strength.
I plan on hitting the areas I think i need right now the list follows:

lower abs
side
lower back
bottom chest
upper chest
hell all my body =) I'm trying to get cut up. I will be posting my workout of what I have accomplished the whole week. There will be HIIT training and supersets. Don't laugh on the farmers tan. I had cut off shirt because of flagg football and it was damn hot outside and it got me good. Time to lay my ass out in the sun to finish it up.

Also I have put a pic of the Supplments I am taking.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
TuesDay Workout
Incline Bench Press 3x12
135 @ 12
155 @ 12
155 @ 10

Flat Bench DB Flies 3x15
20lb. @ 15
25 @ 15
30 @ 15

Push ups( i need to work on pushups bad) 3x to failure
33, 27, 18 30 sec rest in between

7 min HIIT 1 min walk, 1 min 9 mph, 1 min walk and ect till 7 min

DB shoulder press 3x15,12,10
45 @15
50 @ 12
55 @ 7

upright BB rows 3x15
55lbs @ 15
65 @ 15
65 @ 12

Dumbell seated lateral raise 3 x 12
12lb @ 12
15@ 12
20 @ 9

7 min Hiit Same as above

-skull crushers 3x12,10,10
55lbs @ 12
75 @ 10
75 @ 8

-cable-tricep extension 3x12,15,20
80 @ 12
60 @ 15
40 @ 20

-tricep kick backs 3x12
15lb @ 12 did 3 sets. stuck with this because i was reaching my limits

7 mins hiit
Stretched for 15 min on upper body

My menu consists:
6 am apple/banana
6:30 preworkout
7:00 gym
9:00 3 egg whites and 2 eggs with RECON
12:00 3 chicken breasts
3:00 chicken or tuna
5-6 2 5oz talapia and 2 zuchinis
8:00 Walnuts, almonds or cashews

Plus the supplments I'm taking. to soon to know much on this since it was tuesday the 2nd day on the stuff

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Wed: back,abs, bicep, forearms
-seated cable rows 3x12,10,10 superset with knee raise on parellel bars 3xfailure
120 @ 12 w/ 47 free hanging knee raise
140 @ 10 w/ 24 knee raises
140 @ 10 w/ 24 knee raises

-lat pull down 3x10,8,8 superset with medicine ball crunches 3x failure
140 @ 10 w/ 37 Crunches
160 @ 8 w/ 27 crunches
160 @ 8 w/ 24 Crunches

-hyperextensions 3x 20 superset dumbell side bend 3x20
25lb @ 20 w/ 40lb DB side
35lb @ 20 w/ 45lb DB

-7mins hiit

-barbell curl drop set 3x 15-10, 13-9, 12-8
75 @ 12
65 @ 9
45 @ 15
Did this as a drop set and did 3 sets

-dunbell curl drop set 3x12-9
40 @ 12
30 @ 10
20 @ 10
did this drop set 3 sets
by this time I was losing stamina. But also first time doing this type of training.

-cable bicep curl 2x20, 1x failure
Machine number 8 @ 20 with 2 sets
got to 15 on 3rd set to failure and i was exhausted

7mins hiit

this part of the workout I had to lay off till next go around. But I will not let it beat me again! I know what to look forward to and how to do it. I am ready to rock n roll this!
-barbell wrist curl 3x failure
-barbell reverse wrist curl 3x failure
-pin grip

7 mins hit
stretch 15 mins

I did accomplish the Hiit and stretch just not the forearms!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thursday is Recovery
Did sauna for about 20 min.
Elliptical for bout 30 min
streched for 30 min

and eat all day..=)
with a lil bit of work

About the Supplements, well I have been hitting the gym and I can notice a difference from today than about 2 weeks ago. So got to be something going on. Plus i feel a lil better! But I will give it into the 2nd week before I can just start saying stuff. I wanna try to make this as detail as possible. Let me know if there is anything I am missing!

Later tonight or tomorrow morning I am going to add my friday's Workout.

o btw the eviserate is now not burining to much.. it seems as I keep using it, its not as bad. Still testing .=)

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Workouts was a REPEAT from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's workout.

Monday is a cardio/recovery day to get ready for the next level of my training. I'm going to step it up. add more cardio and more weight/reps. Tonight will be a carb up in evening(veggies, nuts and or cottage cheese) to get myself ready for the morning.

Over the weekend i was able to rock n roll the workout and since I knew what to expect it went smooth until Sunday. Maybe it's because it's the end of the week and the body was down. But I blew the workout. energy level dropped and I couldnt push hit. halfway through workout stomach mind wasn't set and just lethargic. But finished the workout but wasn't up to par.. But I got next week to push it through and do better. This was my first week into the workout/supplements so I guess there room for lil error.. But this weeks routine there is no room for mistakes and or lacking. Time to move forward!

But now onto the Supplements:
I am feeling lil weird for the past 2 days. My stomach has been upset for last 2 days. Has anybody stomach been upset taking alpha t2 and elite pro w/ testo pro stack?

I'm not sure it's the supplements or if eats me eating really clean coming off the anabolic diet and flushing my system. If anybody could gives me a heads up i would sure appreciate it. I Have completed my first week on the supplements but from sunday till today i have been hitting the bathroom and my menu has been pretty much the same for 2 weeks now. Chicken,fish,tuna,beef, veggies, cottage cheese, v8 juice, water..

I didnt want to blast about sotmach problems but I just wanted to see if any 1 else has same symptoms or I maybe I just ate something that upsetted stomach. Coincidence each time I took oxy and alpha 2 thats when its been hurting.

the steps I take is wake up.. take oxy and alpha then eat a banana and or apple. pre workout(jacked) then hit the gym. but it just has been for 1 day and half.

I'll keep trucking along.. I'll see how the day goes and make my decision to keep taking the supplements and if i do stop i'll just move my log to workout section and still to my training but supplement free just food, fish oil, and multi vitamins.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from the gym and feeling great.. I think I had a lil upset stomach or virus or just some stupid **** happening.. but beside the fact i have decided to stick with the supplements and achieve my goals...

Tomorrow I start a new routine, well same workout structure just added some more things to the mix.! I will log tomorrow afternoon my menu for this week and grocery list. I am upping my oxy and alpha t2 to 2 pills in morning and 1 pill of each in evening with 2 testo pro morning and 2 in the evening with Recon after my workouts.

So keep checking back and I will add my pics on the end of the 4 week cycle and debate on going on a another 4 week or just stopping..

any oponions on what I am doing and or things I can approve on log wise I would sure like to hear some criticism or helping hand to see if i am doing log some what good?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice looking bottle of testopro you have there.

If you have any questions on testopro feel free to message me, and I am subscribed.

. Looking good

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thanx,

Yea today is Tuesday Morning and It's time to up the game a lil bit. I am heading to the gym this morning. I have taken my dosage of oxy and alpha back down to 1 each morning and one each 8 hours later. 2 in the morning was a little to much, i'll wait till i hit 3rd week into it.

But I'm off to gym and when I am done I will come back and report my doings asap. Just a helpful hint , I've been lifting like a maniac in the gym and been feeling good! Also a lil self confidence has came about over mer.. I feel more better about myself lately.

Enough of talking I need to role and get my workout rocking. Talk at ya lata!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I am in on this one!

Great start and best of luck!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
CRAZY DETAIL IN HERE LOL, KEEP GRINDING HOMIE ON THE GRIND WITH YUH!

..EASY!!!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the look out everyone. I will keep on rolling through this. O btw I forgot to mention about eviserate. I have been putting this stuff on my lower stomach, sides , lower back and lower chest 2 times daily. The burn is now gone and it feels a lot better than the first time going through it.

I am at work now and I will post my morning workout and my Daily/weekly grocery list and menu. Today workout was crazy, but loving it! My endurance and strength are becoming better! But I'm not giving it to testo pro just yet..=P

But seriously i've noticed while being on testo vs not being on it. I do feel something there! But I will keep letting yall know on the strength gains, and cutting cycle!

Peace

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday: legs, abs

Squats 3x9-10 superset with walking lunges 3x15
1 min rest in between sets
135 @ 10 reps / 20lb @ 20 rep walking lunges
135 @ 10 rep / 25 @ 12 rep
135 @ 10 rep / 25 @ 12 rep

Leg extension 3x12 superset with leg press 3x9-10
1 min rest
Machine # 10 weight @ 12 reps / 360 lbs @ 10 reps
machine # 12 weight @ 12 reps / 360lbs @ 10 reps
machine # 12 weight @ 12 reps / 360lbs @ 10 reps

Leg curl 3x12 superset with romain dead lift (stiff leg) 3x9-10
1 min rest
110lb @ 12 leg curl / Romanian dead lift 25lb plate @ 12 reps
110lb @ 12 rep / 35lb plate @ 12 reps
110lb @ 12 reps / 35lb plate @ 12

7 min hiit

Standing calf raise 2x12 superset with seated calf raise 2x15
1 min rest
155 @ 12 reps standing / 70lb @ 15 reps seated
155 @ 12 reps / 70lb @ 15 reps

7 min hiit

Hanging leg raise 2x failure superset with regular crunch 2 x failure
1 min rest
- 39 hanging leg raises/ 40 crunches
-34 hanging/ 27 crunches

7 min hiit

Stretched for about 20 min.

Grocery list for the week:
apples
bananas
chicken cutlets
flank beef
talapia
tuna(recipe from anabolic minds.)
cottage cheese
sugar free jelly
lunch meat (boars head) ever roast chicken
eggs cage free
egg whites

Menu for today was garbage, was very busy today trying to sell some restaurant equipment!. Didnt get to eat much today but here it goes.
6 am apple
7 am workout and v8 juice
9 am 4 egg whites and one egg w/ recon
2 o clock 8 oz roast beef spinach salad
5 o clock 2 chicken breast and like 4 hand fulls of cashes RAW no salt no honey roasted..
9:30 8 oz cottage cheese w/ sugar free jelly

Today wasn't best day for diet/ eating but I tried to role with it..
I will wake up tomorrow and try to workout the day a lot better. Tomorrow is chest, tris, shoulders.

Going to get me some good shut eye tonight, hit the bed round 10:30 or 11:00.

I got to remember to wash my hands after using that damn eviserate cause i had to itch my eyes after using eviserate, i wiped my hands off on towel but didnt fully clean em.. and yea my eyes done burned for a while. I was HOT as a firecracker! But my fault now its calmed down and Wont let that happen again! So far warning use eviserate and was your hands with soap after use!!

I think it says it on bottle anyways..=)

On the good news I am having people already complimenting me on how thinner i look and the shape up is going! Always a plus and keeps you hype when you get good results! cant wait till the 4 week mark! if 4 weeks start having promising results i might extend to 8 week and then do a recovery before i start anything else..!! enough talking I'll post again once i got some good info on supplemnts, workouts and menu!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall Grocery list looks good . quality foods. Good job on the workout

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the heads up everybody! I have finished my chest, tri and shoulders this morning. After work tonight I will head home post what I have accomplish and the eating schedule for the day!

I can feel a lil rage output or being lil jumpy(snappy) Agression is there, more than usual. Some customers got me a lil hot but had to come it down!

Yea this morning was one hell of a workout! it put me to the ground! Im starting to stretch a lot more and incorporate a lot more cardio now!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx for the heads up everybody! I have finished my chest, tri and shoulders this morning. After work tonight I will head home post what I have accomplish and the eating schedule for the day!

I can feel a lil rage output or being lil jumpy(snappy) Agression is there, more than usual. Some customers got me a lil hot but had to come it down!

Yea this morning was one hell of a workout! it put me to the ground! Im starting to stretch a lot more and incorporate a lot more cardio now!
That is 1 heck of a stack!!!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Wed chest, shoulder, tri

Incline bench press 3x9 superset with incline dumbell flies 3x20
1 min rest
DB incline @ 50lb / 25lb @ 15
50 @ 9 / 20lb @ 20
50 @ 9 / 20lb @ 20

Dumbell bench press 3x9 superset with lying dumbell flies 3x15
1 min rest
60lb @ 9 / 25 @ 15
same weight for next 2 sets

Low cable cross over 3x12 superset with regular cable cross over 3x12
1 min rest
decline cable chest machine weight at 30lb @ 12 / machie fly 110 @ 12
I did same weight for next 3 sets

7 min hiit

Barbell over head press 3x9 superset bent over lateral raise 3x15
1 min
DB over head 50lb @ 9 / 15lb @ 15
Same weight next 2 sets

Lateral raise 3x15 superset upright row 3x9
1 min
15lb @ 15 / 75lb @ 9
same weight for next 2 sets

Dumbell front raise 3x15 superset dumbell overhead press 3x9
1 min
20lb @ 15 / BB over head 75lb @ 9
same weight next 2 sets

7 min hiit

Press down 3x15 superset cable overhead triceps 3x12
1 min
60lb @ 15 / 60lb @ 12
Same weight next 2 sets

Lying tricep extension 3x15 superset close grip bench press 3x12
1 min
25lb @ 15 / diamond push ups 15
same weight and push ups next 2 sets

Dumbell over head extension 3x12 superset dips (bodyweight) 3xfailure
1 mins
20lb @ 12 / 12 reps
20lb @ 12 / 12 reps
20 lb @ 12 / 10

7 min hiit

Menu Today
6 am apple
7 workout
9 4 egg whites and 2 eggs w/ recon
12 8 slices of ever roast chicken breast
3 6 spoons fulls of tuna salad ( no mayo)
6 o clock 10 chicken wings(naturla) bowl full of cottage cheese, cinamin and sugar free jelly
9 o clock hand full of sliced almonds

How does that look for today? Im off to take my last testo pro tiday and use up some eviserate on my body. then I am done taking supplements and getting rdy for the rough day tomorrow on back/bi's and abs!!

LEts Burn The fat Brotha!!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Wed: back,abs, bicep, forearms
-seated cable rows 3x12,10,10 superset with knee raise on parellel bars 3xfailure
120 @ 12 w/ 35 free hanging knee raise
140 @ 10 w/ 22 knee raises
160 @ 10 w/ 22 knee raises

-lat pull down 3x10,8,8 superset with medicine ball crunches 3x failure
140 @ 10 w/ 40 Crunches
160 @ 8 w/ 40 crunches
160 @ 8 w/ 40 Crunches

-hyperextensions 3x 20 superset dumbell side bend 3x20
25lb @ 20 w/ 40lb DB side
35lb @ 20 w/ 45lb DB

-7mins hiit

-barbell curl drop set 3x 15-10, 13-9, 12-8
85 @ 12
65 @ 9
45 @ 15
Did this as a drop set and did 3 sets

-dunbell curl drop set 3x12-9
40 @ 12
30 @ 10
20 @ 10
did this drop set 3 sets

-cable bicep curl 2x20, 1x failure superset bend over rows 3 @ 12 reps
Machine number 8 @ 20 with 2 sets
got to 15 on 3rd set to failure and i was exhausted

bend over rows 115 @ 12 reps 3 sets

stayed at them weights

Breakfast, I had one apple then went to the gym. afterwards I had 2 whole eggs and 4 eggwhites with Recon drink.

For lunch im going to have about 4 chicken breasts and if i have time some veggies. Im warn out and now i gotta stay back here try to help some customers.. I'm bout to fall out!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from gym this morning. Today was recovery/cardio/rest! This morning all I really did was do a lil cycle cardio meaning. I went from speed bag to punching bag to jump rope 1 min each turn and did this 3 times rest for 1 min and repeat. did 4 sets of that. stopped did soem hanging leg raises and decline sit ups. Afterwards i took the jump rope and did 10 sets of 45 sec jump as fast as i can rest for 20 and repeated. Went upstairs did 7 min on elliptical and 7 min on the bike. went down stairs and punched at the bag for bout 10 min and left.

Now i saw that the gym is selling a carb drink, I didnt buy it this go around but when I am cutting and after my workout can i buy this drink and drink right after workout for the muscles? The bottle contains 100 grams of carbs. its called Carbo. Or should i lay off until i start bulking?

Now i am at the shop and gotta get ready to do a lot of work. Just finiashed eating 2 nice size chicken breasts. I made up about 10 chicken breast to eat through out the day! Hopefully Cottage cheese isnt to bad for cutting cause I've been eating that and almonds a lot lately!

Tonight when I get home Im not doin a damn thing but eat and sit on the couch maybe throw down on some games! I got to do some work tomorrow =(

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
At work and eating my chicken breasts right now.. I tell you what I have never eaten so much chicken and eggs. Rigth now I am getting kinda sick of it, but i will stick with it. This weekend I am going to find new recipes and new power foods that i can incorporate with my cutting diet..

Any Ideas would help. I willing to take in anything right at this moment but for time being I am going to spruce up what I have and start taking more prep time and making something better. All this chicken and eggs is very bland.

I was leaning towards stir fry with fresh veggies and lil olive oil. Some beef on a stick and shooting for marinated chicken on a stick also. Throw a lil mix up!

But all weekend I will be making a new menu and recipe and share it on my log to see what yall think!

Time to be creative and start adding a new spin with the workouts..

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
This morning was my leg workout, But hell I was trying to do it this morning and my energy level was shot! I only did half the workout which consists of:

squats superset w/ walking lunges

leg extensions superset w/ leg press

leg curl superset w/ romanian dead lift

and I stopped after that. I couldnt really do much. oxygen level wasn't right and energy was low. I had no umph, pizaz or no heart this morning to keep rolling on the rest of workout. I did same weight as i did earlier this week. Not sure if I am over doing it or it's just hit a brick wall! Needless to say I am ending my 2nd week of supplements and new menu and grocery list.

I wanna change it up and add more! Workout is great. im not changing workout, only thing im doing is upping my oxy and alpha t2 starting monday. Making a new grocery list and new menu. incorporating more prep time and new equipment and supplies for cooking. I will send pics of the new stuff to get things spiced up!

I am getting me some books and ideas from recipes here to start adding new flavors. If i make something GREAT i will throw down recipe and pics. I wanna start adding more to this log then me typing whole bunch of stuff!

I'm trying to do lil video's as well! I am seeing good results right now, i wanna send a pic but I will wait till the end of the cycle have a good final!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning was my leg workout, But hell I was trying to do it this morning and my energy level was shot! I only did half the workout which consists of:

squats superset w/ walking lunges

leg extensions superset w/ leg press

leg curl superset w/ romanian dead lift

and I stopped after that. I couldnt really do much. oxygen level wasn't right and energy was low. I had no umph, pizaz or no heart this morning to keep rolling on the rest of workout. I did same weight as i did earlier this week. Not sure if I am over doing it or it's just hit a brick wall! Needless to say I am ending my 2nd week of supplements and new menu and grocery list.

I wanna change it up and add more! Workout is great. im not changing workout, only thing im doing is upping my oxy and alpha t2 starting monday. Making a new grocery list and new menu. incorporating more prep time and new equipment and supplies for cooking. I will send pics of the new stuff to get things spiced up!

I am getting me some books and ideas from recipes here to start adding new flavors. If i make something GREAT i will throw down recipe and pics. I wanna start adding more to this log then me typing whole bunch of stuff!

I'm trying to do lil video's as well! I am seeing good results right now, i wanna send a pic but I will wait till the end of the cycle have a good final!
We all have those low energy days once in a while.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
hehe thanx, =) Yea but it gets a lil mad when you know it can be done but its blah. its all good.. Tomorrow is football for bout 1 hour and half. plus chest , tri's and shoulder.. So its make up day..=)

Also Ive been out all day getting some things straight. Got me some toys to play with. Also bbq book to go along with some recipe. I will snap shop some pics of the new stuff and start working some magic!

Im a turn this log into a cooking show! Wait wasn't I suppose to talk about the supplements here? =P

2nd week into it and i feel good, Cant wait till monday and start upping the dose for the final 2 weeks! Im so hooked on this routine I dunno if i wanna sstop. Atelast supplemnts i gotta! Tomorrow I will add a lot to the log and start spicing things up!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe thanx, =) Yea but it gets a lil mad when you know it can be done but its blah. its all good.. Tomorrow is football for bout 1 hour and half. plus chest , tri's and shoulder.. So its make up day..=)

Also Ive been out all day getting some things straight. Got me some toys to play with. Also bbq book to go along with some recipe. I will snap shop some pics of the new stuff and start working some magic!

Im a turn this log into a cooking show! Wait wasn't I suppose to talk about the supplements here? =P

2nd week into it and i feel good, Cant wait till monday and start upping the dose for the final 2 weeks! Im so hooked on this routine I dunno if i wanna sstop. Atelast supplemnts i gotta! Tomorrow I will add a lot to the log and start spicing things up!
Sounds good bro.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Got through the weekend and did pretty damn good! Why is the weekend so hard to stick with the diet!! at least weekday I work and structure that around to what I have here. So many possibilities over the weekend..=)

This morning I did my back, bi's and Abs. Same routine as last week but added 10 more lbs to the weights and tried to add more reps on abs. I'm starting to redo my menu and grocery as we speak!

I just have a couple of questions to ask for cutting on the type of food i was getting. I was thinking of doing crock potting and throwing 2 cornesh hens and brown rice in. But I how much carbs do i need to keep the cutting? Or should I cook it with the rice and the only time I eat it is right after my workout?

Right now the only carbs I have been intaking for past 2 weeks as been veggies and v8 juice. Just didnt know if i should consume (whole grain or wheat bread) right after work out and slow down towards the evening. any ideas?

Im starting my 3rd week into the supplements and I have just upped the dosage of the oxy and alpha to 2 pills in morning and one in evening!@

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I just got home and now I am ready to lay back and not do a damn thing. Today was my recovery day. Only I did was abs and jump rope with a lil speedbag and punching bag.

I am getting ready for wednesday, thursday and friday's workout. Starting a new routine, well the same I've been doing but added reps and added minute for HIIT. Going to be more intense and more cardio! I am on the final stretch for the 2 weeks mark. 2 weeks to finish my supplements up and the training for cutting. I would love to do another round of cutting stack I jjust gotta see were this takes me and what i can do.

Past few days I am been a lil snappy and somewhat explosive but nothing to crazy but noticeable! I think its the Testo catching up with me..=)

Also with the training I wanted to add pushups and pull ups to my routine. do 200 push ups every other day. 100 pullups the days im not doing pushups and see if that helps any? Let me know if this is to much with the workout I am doing. I will start this tomorrow. It's Time to step this up and get the next 2 weeks the best i can make it with extra lean diet to finish this cut up.

I do feel I want to take an 8 week Cycle but I will see how the 4 weeks turn out and see what yall think if i should do another 4 weeks to make a total of 8 weeks or stop and try something else?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got home and now I am ready to lay back and not do a damn thing. Today was my recovery day. Only I did was abs and jump rope with a lil speedbag and punching bag.

I am getting ready for wednesday, thursday and friday's workout. Starting a new routine, well the same I've been doing but added reps and added minute for HIIT. Going to be more intense and more cardio! I am on the final stretch for the 2 weeks mark. 2 weeks to finish my supplements up and the training for cutting. I would love to do another round of cutting stack I jjust gotta see were this takes me and what i can do.

Past few days I am been a lil snappy and somewhat explosive but nothing to crazy but noticeable! I think its the Testo catching up with me..=)

Also with the training I wanted to add pushups and pull ups to my routine. do 200 push ups every other day. 100 pullups the days im not doing pushups and see if that helps any? Let me know if this is to much with the workout I am doing. I will start this tomorrow. It's Time to step this up and get the next 2 weeks the best i can make it with extra lean diet to finish this cut up.

I do feel I want to take an 8 week Cycle but I will see how the 4 weeks turn out and see what yall think if i should do another 4 weeks to make a total of 8 weeks or stop and try something else?
Recovery is one off the most overlooked things that I see around. Naps are so important in addition to sleep.

always doing something physically taxing just is catabolic.

Glad to hear strength is up on testopro

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Yea, about the strength. It has been on high kick now. Example I have been doing abs everyother day in the beggining of the week and it feels like I havnt done it. Now I have switched earlier this week doing them everyday and trying to blow them out and still not getting soar. I'll post my ab routine , maybe not doing as much =) but hell my arms feel stronger. Im curling an additional 10 lbs per side now than i was say 3 to 4 weeks ago. Endurance is Rocking. Right now between the workouts switching and whats been going on I feel Great!

On top of that I;ve had been people mentioning of the change. So im a keep it on high gear and let it rock n roll..

Today is the start of the new routine. I am going to post what I have done after the gym. workout,sets,reps and HIIT. Lets Keep the Fat off Brotha! O also I have some recipes I am experimenting tonight with tuna, beef flanks and chicken so if they come out good I will post them up. if not then you know what happened =)

I'm trying some new and crazy things to spice up them dishes without addidng to much calories,carbs and sugars and low sodium.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, about the strength. It has been on high kick now. Example I have been doing abs everyother day in the beggining of the week and it feels like I havnt done it. Now I have switched earlier this week doing them everyday and trying to blow them out and still not getting soar. I'll post my ab routine , maybe not doing as much =) but hell my arms feel stronger. Im curling an additional 10 lbs per side now than i was say 3 to 4 weeks ago. Endurance is Rocking. Right now between the workouts switching and whats been going on I feel Great!

On top of that I;ve had been people mentioning of the change. So im a keep it on high gear and let it rock n roll..

Today is the start of the new routine. I am going to post what I have done after the gym. workout,sets,reps and HIIT. Lets Keep the Fat off Brotha! O also I have some recipes I am experimenting tonight with tuna, beef flanks and chicken so if they come out good I will post them up. if not then you know what happened =)

I'm trying some new and crazy things to spice up them dishes without addidng to much calories,carbs and sugars and low sodium.
Great news bro,

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can live for two months on a good compliment. ... Mark Twain

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
lol.. yea you can.. plus its a good boost to help you get you going! Sorry I havnt logged in few days. Work has been keeping me on the go but tonight I am going straight home and i can log everything up what I havn't post.. plus the workouts in morning!

past couple of days Cardio hasn't been great but i have all weekend to get some get back!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.. yea you can.. plus its a good boost to help you get you going! Sorry I havnt logged in few days. Work has been keeping me on the go but tonight I am going straight home and i can log everything up what I havn't post.. plus the workouts in morning!

past couple of days Cardio hasn't been great but i have all weekend to get some get back!
Sounds good bro.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
ok I am back in ACTION. Had a few hick up days but i am good now.. Over the weekend I kinda worked to much. Tried to hit gym on sunday but I wasnt feeling it.. so today I am recooping everything and I am on my final stretch of supplements and 4 week bench mark!

All this week will be extreme workouts! No time for the weak! Monday through thursday will follow

Monday will be recovery and cardio with abs.. Hiit with jogging and jump rope.

Tuesday: legs, abs

Squats 3x9-10 superset with walking lunges 3x15
1 min rest in between sets

Leg extension 3x12 superset with leg press 3x9-10
1 min rest

Leg curl 3x12 superset with romain dead lift (stiff leg) 3x9-10
1 min rest

7 min hiit

Standing calf raise 2x12 superset with seated calf raise 2x15

1 min rest
7 min hiit

Hanging leg raise 2x failure superset with regular crunch 2 x failure
1 min rest

7 min hiit

Wed chest, shoulder, tri

Incline bench press 3x9 superset with incline dumbell flies 3x20
1 min rest

Dumbell bench press 3x9 superset with lying dumbell flies 3x15
1 min rest

Low cable cross over 3x12 superset with regular cable cross over 3x12
1 min rest

7 min hiit

Barbell over head press 3x9 superset bent over lateral raise 3x15
1 min

Lateral raise 3x15 superset upright row 3x9
1 min

Dumbell front raise 3x15 superset dumbell overhead press 3x9
1 min

7 min hiit

Press down 3x15 superset cable overhead triceps 3x12
1 min

Lying tricep extension 3x15 superset close grip bench press 3x12
1 min

Dumbell over head extension 3x12 superset dips (bodyweight) 3xfailure
1 mins

7 min hiit

I will repost once I have completed this.

my grocery consists of:
100 percent wheat and whole grain breads thin sliced. no high fructose and stone ground i beleive.

cottage cheese
no sugar high fiber strawberry jelly
cinnamin
salmon
lunch meat ( chicken breast and va ham)
chicken breasts
steak
veggies
fruit
v8 juice

Past 2 weeks i havnt eaten any bread and only carbs I have gotten wwas from veggies and and cottage cheese but i felt weak and sluggish coming to week 3 which was kinda bull****! week 3 i slacked and was pretty pathetic and now I added some of that wheat bread in the mix and i wanna see how that helps or hurts me.. What yall think about wheat bread and is it good for cutting?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Back
-Barbell back (wide grip pulled to chest) 3x10 superset with barbell back (close grip pulled the bellybutton) 3x20

-Wide grip back pulldown 3x9 superset with close grip pulldown 3x20

-regular seated back extension 3x9 superset with bent over back flies 3x15

7 mins hiit

Biceps

-Incline seated bicep curl 3x9 superset with regular seated alternating hammer curl 3x15

Barbell curl 3x12 superset with reverse barbell curl 3x12-15

Bicep cable extension 3x12 superset with bicep cable rope extension 3x20

7 mins hiit

Traps, forearms

Front grip shurgs 3x12 superset with behind the back grip shrugs (your butt should be where ur hands are) 3x12

Forearms curl superset with reverse forearms curl 3 sets both till failure.

7 mins hiit

this will be thursday!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're adding bread I would go with Ezekiel bread, made from sprouted grains. It's pretty easy to find.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Just picked some up yesterday! Adn i kinda over did it.. i think I consumed about 200 gram of carbs that day. eating just 2 slices by itself.. bout 6 sandwiches. The whole nine lol..

First time I ever had ezekiel bread and love it! but now since I got it out of my system I can go back out and manage my stuff!@

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked some up yesterday! Adn i kinda over did it.. i think I consumed about 200 gram of carbs that day. eating just 2 slices by itself.. bout 6 sandwiches. The whole nine lol..

First time I ever had ezekiel bread and love it! but now since I got it out of my system I can go back out and manage my stuff!@
For met it's not the best tasting so I opt for the raisin cinnamon... you can make it part of your regular diet, maybe in more moderation though...:food:

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
sorry I should of added which week I am on.. This is my last week of testo pro! I'm reaching into the 4th week. Sunday I should be at my limits! I will post some pics either saturday or Sunday of next week!

Same with oxy and Alpha! Not sure what I should do next when i am done! I was either going to take a rest off of supplemnts for about 2 to 4 weeks and start a new or same routine! What you think I should do Shred or muscle up..=P

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry I should of added which week I am on.. This is my last week of testo pro! I'm reaching into the 4th week. Sunday I should be at my limits! I will post some pics either saturday or Sunday of next week!

Same with oxy and Alpha! Not sure what I should do next when i am done! I was either going to take a rest off of supplemnts for about 2 to 4 weeks and start a new or same routine! What you think I should do Shred or muscle up..=P
Actually you can run it for 8 weeks, I up the dosage slightly at the start of week 5 and 7 but that is not necessary. You could also add in some stoked.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it! Im showing some good results! Sometimes on the oxy and alpha if I take it on empty stomach and wait to long i start to jitter and feel shaky.

Start of next week I got me some good grocery ideas and new path for my diet! It's good trying to tweak stuff out and always gives me something good to look forward to!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate it! Im showing some good results! Sometimes on the oxy and alpha if I take it on empty stomach and wait to long i start to jitter and feel shaky.

Start of next week I got me some good grocery ideas and new path for my diet! It's good trying to tweak stuff out and always gives me something good to look forward to!
Sounds like a great plan.