Pizza's Delivery(UnSponsored Cutting Stack)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!

2. You could after 2 weeks but it's my gut that 4 weeks between would be better if you ran an eight weeker. If you're only going to run anoter 4 then you could start whenever you want.
    •   

3. Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P

4. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!
    No problem I was gone for 2 days because of a crashed computer LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Subbed bruddah looks good so far

6. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P
    can you link the new log in this log when you start it?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

7. yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
    Glad I don't have your job just to damn tempting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

9. yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..

10. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

if you do "cheat" on the diet do it after working out. since your fat stores or whatever are down.

what Anabolic Innovation supplements are you taking currently?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine

12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine
    Agreed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Choice! Pizza's Decision on Cutting?
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. LG's Trifecta Stack (unsponsored)
    By enswalters in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
  4. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10