Pizza's Delivery(UnSponsored Cutting Stack)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    ok I am back in ACTION. Had a few hick up days but i am good now.. Over the weekend I kinda worked to much. Tried to hit gym on sunday but I wasnt feeling it.. so today I am recooping everything and I am on my final stretch of supplements and 4 week bench mark!

    All this week will be extreme workouts! No time for the weak! Monday through thursday will follow

    Monday will be recovery and cardio with abs.. Hiit with jogging and jump rope.

    Tuesday: legs, abs

    Squats 3x9-10 superset with walking lunges 3x15
    1 min rest in between sets

    Leg extension 3x12 superset with leg press 3x9-10
    1 min rest

    Leg curl 3x12 superset with romain dead lift (stiff leg) 3x9-10
    1 min rest

    7 min hiit

    Standing calf raise 2x12 superset with seated calf raise 2x15

    1 min rest
    7 min hiit

    Hanging leg raise 2x failure superset with regular crunch 2 x failure
    1 min rest

    7 min hiit

    Wed chest, shoulder, tri

    Incline bench press 3x9 superset with incline dumbell flies 3x20
    1 min rest

    Dumbell bench press 3x9 superset with lying dumbell flies 3x15
    1 min rest

    Low cable cross over 3x12 superset with regular cable cross over 3x12
    1 min rest

    7 min hiit

    Barbell over head press 3x9 superset bent over lateral raise 3x15
    1 min

    Lateral raise 3x15 superset upright row 3x9
    1 min

    Dumbell front raise 3x15 superset dumbell overhead press 3x9
    1 min

    7 min hiit

    Press down 3x15 superset cable overhead triceps 3x12
    1 min

    Lying tricep extension 3x15 superset close grip bench press 3x12
    1 min

    Dumbell over head extension 3x12 superset dips (bodyweight) 3xfailure
    1 mins

    7 min hiit

    I will repost once I have completed this.

    my grocery consists of:
    100 percent wheat and whole grain breads thin sliced. no high fructose and stone ground i beleive.

    cottage cheese
    no sugar high fiber strawberry jelly
    cinnamin
    salmon
    lunch meat ( chicken breast and va ham)
    chicken breasts
    steak
    veggies
    fruit
    v8 juice


    Past 2 weeks i havnt eaten any bread and only carbs I have gotten wwas from veggies and and cottage cheese but i felt weak and sluggish coming to week 3 which was kinda bull****! week 3 i slacked and was pretty pathetic and now I added some of that wheat bread in the mix and i wanna see how that helps or hurts me.. What yall think about wheat bread and is it good for cutting?

  2. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    Back
    -Barbell back (wide grip pulled to chest) 3x10 superset with barbell back (close grip pulled the bellybutton) 3x20

    -Wide grip back pulldown 3x9 superset with close grip pulldown 3x20

    -regular seated back extension 3x9 superset with bent over back flies 3x15

    7 mins hiit

    Biceps

    -Incline seated bicep curl 3x9 superset with regular seated alternating hammer curl 3x15

    Barbell curl 3x12 superset with reverse barbell curl 3x12-15

    Bicep cable extension 3x12 superset with bicep cable rope extension 3x20

    7 mins hiit

    Traps, forearms

    Front grip shurgs 3x12 superset with behind the back grip shrugs (your butt should be where ur hands are) 3x12

    Forearms curl superset with reverse forearms curl 3 sets both till failure.

    7 mins hiit

    this will be thursday!
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you're adding bread I would go with Ezekiel bread, made from sprouted grains. It's pretty easy to find.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    Just picked some up yesterday! Adn i kinda over did it.. i think I consumed about 200 gram of carbs that day. eating just 2 slices by itself.. bout 6 sandwiches. The whole nine lol..

    First time I ever had ezekiel bread and love it! but now since I got it out of my system I can go back out and manage my stuff!@
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Just picked some up yesterday! Adn i kinda over did it.. i think I consumed about 200 gram of carbs that day. eating just 2 slices by itself.. bout 6 sandwiches. The whole nine lol..

    First time I ever had ezekiel bread and love it! but now since I got it out of my system I can go back out and manage my stuff!@
    For met it's not the best tasting so I opt for the raisin cinnamon... you can make it part of your regular diet, maybe in more moderation though...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    what week of testopro is this second week?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    sorry I should of added which week I am on.. This is my last week of testo pro! I'm reaching into the 4th week. Sunday I should be at my limits! I will post some pics either saturday or Sunday of next week!

    Same with oxy and Alpha! Not sure what I should do next when i am done! I was either going to take a rest off of supplemnts for about 2 to 4 weeks and start a new or same routine! What you think I should do Shred or muscle up..=P
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    sorry I should of added which week I am on.. This is my last week of testo pro! I'm reaching into the 4th week. Sunday I should be at my limits! I will post some pics either saturday or Sunday of next week!

    Same with oxy and Alpha! Not sure what I should do next when i am done! I was either going to take a rest off of supplemnts for about 2 to 4 weeks and start a new or same routine! What you think I should do Shred or muscle up..=P
    Actually you can run it for 8 weeks, I up the dosage slightly at the start of week 5 and 7 but that is not necessary. You could also add in some stoked.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    I appreciate it! Im showing some good results! Sometimes on the oxy and alpha if I take it on empty stomach and wait to long i start to jitter and feel shaky.

    Start of next week I got me some good grocery ideas and new path for my diet! It's good trying to tweak stuff out and always gives me something good to look forward to!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    I appreciate it! Im showing some good results! Sometimes on the oxy and alpha if I take it on empty stomach and wait to long i start to jitter and feel shaky.

    Start of next week I got me some good grocery ideas and new path for my diet! It's good trying to tweak stuff out and always gives me something good to look forward to!
    Sounds like a great plan.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!

    I have strengthen my diet a lot better. Im not the one to blow **** outta proportion but when you look at yourself and can see some changes then you know either you or supplements or both is taking form! This morning I took a look at myself(for log purposes..=))lol but i was pretty surprised of how much im getting toned. Atleast I am better then what i was. I am going to take pics of myself Saturday of next week. I want to see the before and after. If all goes well I would want to take on the 4 weeks again and then rest off but we will see how that rolls!

    My strength has been up even on the cutting cycle. My diet hasn't looked better. I have been feeling great and more confident! I got a sense of well being! It's time to keep this in motion and let this ride keep on going! These wheels will NOT fall off!

    I appreciate all the help and the viewing of my log! AS Time goes on and I keep doing logs I will get better at posting and adding info. From this I have been able to get a lot of structure in my workouts and Diets..
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!

    I have strengthen my diet a lot better. Im not the one to blow **** outta proportion but when you look at yourself and can see some changes then you know either you or supplements or both is taking form! This morning I took a look at myself(for log purposes..=))lol but i was pretty surprised of how much im getting toned. Atleast I am better then what i was. I am going to take pics of myself Saturday of next week. I want to see the before and after. If all goes well I would want to take on the 4 weeks again and then rest off but we will see how that rolls!

    My strength has been up even on the cutting cycle. My diet hasn't looked better. I have been feeling great and more confident! I got a sense of well being! It's time to keep this in motion and let this ride keep on going! These wheels will NOT fall off!

    I appreciate all the help and the viewing of my log! AS Time goes on and I keep doing logs I will get better at posting and adding info. From this I have been able to get a lot of structure in my workouts and Diets..
    I am happy I am getting positive results and keep up the good work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    1 Week From today will be the end of my cycle, well atleast for the 4 week cycle. I was thinking of getting on another 4 weeks of the testo pro/alpha/oxy again but I gotta see how the funds go on my end!
    Good idea, you're obviously getting good advice. I hear yuh about funds, If I wasn't sponsored I be hard pressed to convince the wife on more supps.. fortunately I'm pretty well stocked but there are always more supps I want to get my hands on... it never ends....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    lol.. yup..=) Im saving all this week I do wanna press the 4 weeks. Specially what I did over the weekend! Yea Sat, Sunday, and Monday was garbage because of diet and i forgot to bring my damn supplements. I packed them up and then I went to grabbed my other stuff and everyone was pressing to leave and I ran out without my Goods.

    The Diet well since it was weewend, we went outta town and went to a farm. Was a pig picken, hanmburger and hot dogs. like 15 boxes of pizza! Good thing is I dont drink. So no beer consumption my main thing was I ate like a mad man for 3 days. My cutting diet was out the window for them 3 days. I guess only bad thing was the pizza. I had 4 slices which I guess that not to bad considering what I coulda eating. But Tueasday through Sunday will be hard hard work. No slacking and getting back on the grind. Im hitting the grocery store for my list of goodies. I am back on the supplemnents for the last week. And I will save my money so I can re up!

    Can i do Testo Pro for a nother 4 week cycle or do I have to get off of it for atelast a few weeks?
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    lol.. yup..=) Im saving all this week I do wanna press the 4 weeks. Specially what I did over the weekend! Yea Sat, Sunday, and Monday was garbage because of diet and i forgot to bring my damn supplements. I packed them up and then I went to grabbed my other stuff and everyone was pressing to leave and I ran out without my Goods.

    The Diet well since it was weewend, we went outta town and went to a farm. Was a pig picken, hanmburger and hot dogs. like 15 boxes of pizza! Good thing is I dont drink. So no beer consumption my main thing was I ate like a mad man for 3 days. My cutting diet was out the window for them 3 days. I guess only bad thing was the pizza. I had 4 slices which I guess that not to bad considering what I coulda eating. But Tueasday through Sunday will be hard hard work. No slacking and getting back on the grind. Im hitting the grocery store for my list of goodies. I am back on the supplemnents for the last week. And I will save my money so I can re up!

    Can i do Testo Pro for a nother 4 week cycle or do I have to get off of it for atelast a few weeks?
    You can do testoPRO for 8 weeks then take a break.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!
    I love the desire bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    good deal.. well then I will run another 4 weeks starting monday 6/7/10. Sunday is the last day of this 4 weeks cycle! I will throw pics up Sunday of what I have done!

    I'm Loving it. I actually feel comfortable taking my shirt off and walking around. I mean I can see a difference of were I was! But I want more and I wanna work harder to achieve better results.. this is very addicting and Loving every minute of it! But This week is going to be the most intense I have done because of the weekend! Plus i had a ton of Spring rolls and white rice! Lol Time to get serious and no more bull****!

    Before the 8 weeks is up I wanna see a full transformation! And the next log will be GREAT! Thanx for the posts and watching for it has made me better and kept me more motivated! Just that lil bit helps in a long way and Wanted to say thanx for everyting staying in TUne!!
    Cool, I actually thing 8 weeks is the optimum cycle length on most herbals.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  19. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    I'm feeling goood about it also! First time in a long time wether its me get leaner or the test getting me more confident but I am walking around without a shirt more freely. I use to feel insecure and always leaving shirt on. Now I cant wait till I hit the pool and when i wake up and walk to the car or mail box. Just shorts on =) Maybe thats to vein lol.. but hell hard work and I wanna feel good!

    Hell but I've been busting ass at work and getting things done here! Hityting gym as hard trying to make money and build muscle. Damn why do both have to be so demanding and selfish@@!! =)

    But both has great benefits when you try hard and make it happen!
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    I'm feeling goood about it also! First time in a long time wether its me get leaner or the test getting me more confident but I am walking around without a shirt more freely. I use to feel insecure and always leaving shirt on. Now I cant wait till I hit the pool and when i wake up and walk to the car or mail box. Just shorts on =) Maybe thats to vein lol.. but hell hard work and I wanna feel good!

    Hell but I've been busting ass at work and getting things done here! Hityting gym as hard trying to make money and build muscle. Damn why do both have to be so demanding and selfish@@!! =)

    But both has great benefits when you try hard and make it happen!
    Very true!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

    If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

    I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You could after 2 weeks but it's my gut that 4 weeks between would be better if you ran an eight weeker. If you're only going to run anoter 4 then you could start whenever you want.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

    Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Sorry for the delay posts.. I have been swamped from work.. HElping with the italian festival down my way. Also we had a man down and I had to go on all the deliverys and some other bs but other than that all been well.. I am done with the 4 weeks of the stack.. I was going to add another 4 weeks but crunch time with money, So i am going to take 2 weeks of rest and then do same stack for 4 to 8 weeks..

    If i take 2 weeks off now can I hit an 8 week cycle of same stack?

    I will submit pics tonight and tomorrow of what I have done now! I really cant wait to do stack again.. I feel it has really helped me along to fullfill and cut some of the fat off! Starting next week I am changing up my routine and adding more weight lifting and more cardio.. Mainly more cardio.. a pre amped for 2 weeks.. to get myself ready for stacjk again.. I need to add lots and lots of cardio!
    No problem I was gone for 2 days because of a crashed computer LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,082
    Rep Power
    2849705
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed bruddah looks good so far
  26. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    Thanx. Yea your right if I do want to start an 8 weeker just give it time and do it right. I did 4 weeks just to get use to it and try out logging. Since now I have gotten situated and gotten my feet wet. I want to try an 8 week log and add new ideas and more content when logging.

    Keeps me rolling and I wanna keep taking this fat off and getting lean! It's addicting and having fun while doing it! Only thing is this thing called work always gotta throw you around! All part of life and whats makes you is how you deal with it and roll with the punches! I wanna be the one standing on top and then one looking down! Never Give up! Thanx for the help everyone and I will send pics to keep you posted on the finish product and Will be ready for a round 2 very shortly.. Time now for natural for 4 weeks and stacking cardio up right now! This is preemptive strike for the real deal cutting 8 week cycel..=P
    can you link the new log in this log when you start it?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
    Glad I don't have your job just to damn tempting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  29. New Member
    pizzathehut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

    yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

    but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..
  30. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yes! Why cant i get my camera back!! making me angry.. always when you lone **** out always blows up in your face.. Now im getting my bro to come over to take pics with his phone.. lol im a feel uncomfortable..=P

    atleast with my girl she likes taking pics haha.. sorry for the delay.. im buying the stack again begginiing next week! to start an 8 week cycle! I am ready to goes balls to the wall!

    One bad part i ate a ole pizza! but not my fault~! i sell restaurant equipment.. a new pizzeria just open up round the corner of my business.. The thing though it isnt a normal pizzaeria! It's been classified as one of 11 pizzeria that can even make this type of pizza! every ingredient has to be ordered from italy and imported here. even down to the mixer and oven(wood fired) but its freshes! Now back to the grind.. it was good but damn i felt guilty good thing is i worked out hard before i ate it. good carbs huh lol!!! but it was fresh.. dough is top notch, tomatoes from naples, no grease!!! buffalo mozzarella and 4 anchovies!
    if you do "cheat" on the diet do it after working out. since your fat stores or whatever are down.

    what Anabolic Innovation supplements are you taking currently?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    yea its sometimes a pain.. cause i sell to bakery's, pizzeria, Restaurants in general and ice cream stores. Pretty much anything that has to do with food beverage and deserts. I've gotten good about the actually ice cream and desserts.. cause i just tell them ahead of time..=)

    but when i go to the restaurants They try to feeed ya and what are you gonna say..=/ specially if i have my girlfriend you know they bring desserts and other stuff and i'm like sona of a $%#@@ .. But I just gotta work out harder and keep the pace up..
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    remember junk in equals junk out. As long as it is rare to "cheat on the diet" then it is fine
    Agreed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Choice! Pizza's Decision on Cutting?
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. LG's Trifecta Stack (unsponsored)
    By enswalters in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
  4. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
  5. Pizza Delivery and the ACLU
    By AgnosticFront in forum Politics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in