purus labs-slinshot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

purus labs-slinshot.

just got this-took my 1st dose of 1 cap to see how it effects me, regular dose is 2 caps. my workout for the day is over, but going to take 3 gms creapure in grape juice with some added waxy maize in 15 minutes.

thanks to grambo and purus for making this happen, excited to see what it can do.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good stuff BigT. I was eyeballing this as well and now I have you to test it for me!! I want to give these nutrient partitioners a shot but I am not up to speed on them yet. Here is a little something to get the log started...

Attachment 33012
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Good stuff BigT. I was eyeballing this as well and now I have you to test it for me!! I want to give these nutrient partitioners a shot but I am not up to speed on them yet. Here is a little something to get the log started...

Attachment 33012
    she would definitely get my 'log' started.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

just from 1 cap i can feel the need for carbs-took my creapure mix and feel real good.

i have a feeling this is gonna be good stuff. i will take 2 caps before my heavy meal before work tonight.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just from 1 cap i can feel the need for carbs-took my creapure mix and feel real good.

i have a feeling this is gonna be good stuff. i will take 2 caps before my heavy meal before work tonight.
    Good stuff. In our testing the ingredient decreased blood glucose by 22% I belive. That is pretty significant. This was only tested on two sujects so obvioulsy there is something to be desired for more testing but it gives us some good preliminary data.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Good stuff. In our testing the ingredient decreased blood glucose by 22% I belive. That is pretty significant. This was only tested on two sujects so obvioulsy there is something to be desired for more testing but it gives us some good preliminary data.
    i don't have the stuff to test blood sugar-but it sure felt like 22% just from 1 cap. could absolutely feel it. i was already semi pumped from my workout this morning but i feel real nice and chilled after getting some carbs in me. can't wait to see effects postworkout with my creapure mix.

btw-slinshot reportedly enhances the absorption/effects of creatine!!!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am in and look forward to another great BigT log!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am in and look forward to another great BigT log!
    welcome!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

2 caps and about 80 grams of carbs post workout was pretty phenomenal! Try using it pre workout and sip on some carbs and creatine and aminos. BIG PUMPS!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    2 caps and about 80 grams of carbs post workout was pretty phenomenal! Try using it pre workout and sip on some carbs and creatine and aminos. BIG PUMPS!
    thanks, i will be experimenting with ways to use it-that looks like a good idea!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%

in on this one,and am glad i get to see proper dosing before i start!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%

ive got a quick question as i han't been able to find much imfo on this but i thought post workout you wanted higher insulin levels to transport nutrients to your muscles?so why would lower levels of glucose be better?sorry to sound ignorant on this? i am on a bulking cycle so what would the be the best dosing scheme for me??thanks for the help..
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed! Wonder how this stuff compares to P-slin and Glycobol.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    ive got a quick question as i han't been able to find much imfo on this but i thought post workout you wanted higher insulin levels to transport nutrients to your muscles?so why would lower levels of glucose be better?sorry to sound ignorant on this? i am on a bulking cycle so what would the be the best dosing scheme for me??thanks for the help..
    it stores the carbs as glygogen in muscles instead of converting to fat. it is similar to what runners do with depleting then overloading carbs when preparing for a long run.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed! Wonder how this stuff compares to P-slin and Glycobol.
    glycobol worked pretty damn well for me. so i have something good to compare it too. i have to say that the 1 cap dose this morning felt pretty damned strong.
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im in brother, been eyein this for a couple days as carbs are NOT my friend but like yourself cannot function or PT without them.

I have no idea what this chemical or herb is, any ideas? Has it been used before or something new to the industry?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im in brother, been eyein this for a couple days as carbs are NOT my friend but like yourself cannot function or PT without them.

I have no idea what this chemical or herb is, any ideas? Has it been used before or something new to the industry?
    glad to see you old friend-even if you are a grunt now-ex swabby, lol.

closest thing i could find is russian terragon-but i couldn't find any studies on the extract, only as a edible herb. but i have found this to be the case with lots of herbs that when used as a extract take on whole different effects.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

glad to see you old friend-even if you are a grunt now-ex swabby, lol.

closest thing i could find is russian terragon-but i couldn't find any studies on the extract, only as a edible herb. but i have found this to be the case with lots of herbs that when used as a extract take on whole different effects.
    Hahaha Rah!

I see, well as long as it works thats all that matters. Been on AP for about 6 months now and feel as if its doing nothing more then adding a "mental" edge if you will. Looking for something new to give me an advantage!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

took 2 caps before my before work shower, it was maybe 25-30 minutes between taking them and eating-signs of hypo were already noticeable. ate 1 full cup brown rice/bunch of broccoli and baked chicken with a glass of 2% milk. i feel much better after eating. damn, this is powerful stuff.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

she would definitely get my 'log' started.
    Oh yeah, I'm "subscribed" lol!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.27%

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    lower levels of blood sugar are a direct result of the insulin spike. Insulin transports carbs and other nutrients out of the blood, essentially into the liver and muscle to be stored.

gich
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

WEll you know i have been doing my own thang for a minute but im very interested in slingshot mang!!! I want to see what it can do!!! BIG we need a some pictures of ya big man!!

Snap Crackle POP!!

Name:  Andreina-Samudio-44.jpg
Views: 1925
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  5bc66_ORIG-Asscheek_jiggle.gif
Views: 1498
Size:  1.00 MB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WEll you know i have been doing my own thang for a minute but im very interested in slingshot mang!!! I want to see what it can do!!! BIG we need a some pictures of ya big man!!

Snap Crackle POP!!

Name:  Andreina-Samudio-44.jpg
Views: 1925
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  5bc66_ORIG-Asscheek_jiggle.gif
Views: 1498
Size:  1.00 MB
    geez, dave-you're killing me man!!! i just did my test injection an hour ago, and you go and post up those pics-now i gotta go beggin to wife-AGAIN!
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

OK, here's how it went down. got home from work, took a quick shower and mixed up my brew-2 shaker cups with 3gms creapure/1 scoop waxy maize/3gms bcaas in each cup with no liquid. drove to nifs and took 1 slinshot before going in. went in and put 4oz welchs grape juice in 1 shaker cup and filled it full with water. found a stairmaster open and started to sip my brew, did 20 minutes on stairmaster and cup was empty-20 oz. filled up cup with water and did 20 minutes on rowing machine, cup was empty so re filled it. did 30 minutes on treadmill. took 1 slinshot and headed to shower, after shower i filled up 2nd shaker cup same as the 1st one and drank it down.

1st of all the creapure/waxy maize/bcaa's, mixed with just 4 oz grape juice and water tasted like f'ing sheit-tomorrow i think i will drop waxy maize and just go with 8 oz grape juice.

effects: i usually workout fasted, so as soon as the carbs hit i felt energized. i had more endurance than normal and felt really good after the carbs. my muscles felt really full and pumped-even from a cardio workout. the full muscles and pump are always good-but my main objective here is cutting weight-currently 204-goal is 190.

the real test for slinshot is- will i be able to increase carb intake and still continue to loose weight.

i want my cake and eat it too, lol.

i will take 1 more slinshot before my pre work meal tonight- this is my heaviest meal of the day-i don't usually eat much while i am at work even though i sweat a ton and expend lots of cals.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.27%

taking pre workout is probably not the best way to cut.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    taking pre workout is probably not the best way to cut.
    i kind of like being able to get some carbs during my workout, i have been doing fasted workouts for too long to remember. it's nice to mix it up-like i said my goal is to be able to add carbs and still loose weight. i hope this works, it was very cool adding carbs to my usual fasted workout.

also this is kind of the way i ran glycobol and had good results.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

ok, a repeat of last night. i took 1 slinshot and around 30 minutes later had my big meal before work. last night i had a good night with high energy level and felt really good. hope for the same tonight.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.64%

In! Another nice log in the making T. Sounds like an awesome nutrient partitioner, any extended feelings of hypoglycemia like an hr or so after dosing? Just curious as I have had some strange recurring hypo feelings with similar products.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    In! Another nice log in the making T. Sounds like an awesome nutrient partitioner, any extended feelings of hypoglycemia like an hr or so after dosing? Just curious as I have had some strange recurring hypo feelings with similar products.
    glad to have you along matt. only hypoglycemia feeling is before taking in some carbs-if i wait too long.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

ok, i have replaced the waxy maize with 6oz grape juice=30 carbs. i followed the same dosing protocol as yesterday.

it seems there is some controversy with dosing the carbs intra workout. let me tell you, i have been doing fasted workouts forever and adding carbs intra is like giving a hyperactive child 3 hershey bars. my energy/stamina/endurance/recovery and mood have all been improved. when i feel those carbs hit my blood stream it is very cool. now i hope this will translate into increased fat burning/weight loss-i am going to resist daily weigh ins and just do weekly weigh ins.

i did circuit training today and if this effect continues i will have to increase weights-had a really good workout and felt almost too good after.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.64%

Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...
    man, i have been a firm believer in fasted workouts and always feel drained and weak after hard workouts, you won't believe the difference 30 lousy carbs makes-after a glucose disposal supp like slinshot of course.
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.37%

just got this-took my 1st dose of 1 cap to see how it effects me, regular dose is 2 caps. my workout for the day is over, but going to take 3 gms creapure in grape juice with some added waxy maize in 15 minutes.

thanks to grambo and purus for making this happen, excited to see what it can do.
    Subscribed

I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Subscribed

I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!
    it's only been a few days, but i think slinshot has true potential.

thanks, for the vote of confidence!
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.37%

i don't have the stuff to test blood sugar-but it sure felt like 22% just from 1 cap. could absolutely feel it. i was already semi pumped from my workout this morning but i feel real nice and chilled after getting some carbs in me. can't wait to see effects postworkout with my creapure mix.

btw-slinshot reportedly enhances the absorption/effects of creatine!!!
    I have always wondered and even made a note to myself to perhaps make a new thread, regarding whether or not a bodybuilder could use tongue or blood testing in order to track their response and timing from both GDA dosing and overall exercise/weight lifting/fasting/cardio activity as well. This... has and will always interest me to NO END! I obviously don't want to be a diabetic, but being able to have their equipment and testing technology as well as up-to-the-second awareness of my blood glucose level could surely be translated into relevant ammo in the quest to build muscle and drop fat.

It would also be highly interested to see the dynamic shift these GDAs impart on non-diabetic trained athletes, the population that science barely covers or tests for some reason, and to have that person post pictures of the insulin meter with a stop watch beside it and list his exact meal and dosages so we can gain a clear perspective of time of action and overall effectiveness!
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.

finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.

muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.

finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.

muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.
    So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?
    will be able to answer better that question as time goes by. i haven't been on creatine for quite awhile, and usually do fasted workout's-so i can't say this early on how much is the slinshot and how much is the added carbs and creatine. i will say though that workouts have been improved and i am enjoying the the carbs during workouts.

now if i don't start getting fat, i will be very happy.

weigh in on tuesday.
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.37%

Subscribed

PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex!

I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex!

I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?
    wow-that would be potent. messing with injected insulin make me nervous.

i really hope you get that testing equipment for blood sugar, if you do please post results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. purus labs slinshot