Pinky and the Brawn try Magic (sponsored)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

I would like to thank USP for selecting me to Log Pink Magic for roughly a month and hope that I can provide some good insight into the product.

Goals- I am currently in the process of a cut/recomp and I hope this stuff really is magical.

Diet- I am following a keto diet and carb up on the weekend I eat around 2500 cals a day and am loosing right now so I'll will stick with this until I hit a plateau.

Workout- I am currently on a 4 day split consisting of two upper body days and two lower. I also play in a men's flag football league and men's softball, so I am active nearly everyday of the week.

Other Supplements-
NP Fish Oil
Nutrapro
FinaFLex Ignite
NP Raspberry Keytones
TTA
LG BCAA+EAA

Dosing- I am dosing as directed, 2 pills three times a day. Is any other tester doing the additional 2 pre-workout on lifting days?

Any other questions you guys have or information you would like reported please let me know as I am trying to produce a quality log and will listen to constructive input.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
First dose was yesterday afternoon when I had my pre workout meal. Lots of goodies in the box which was awesome I've always wanted to try Powerfull and here is a good chance down the line.

Nothing to report as of yet, only been one dose followed by one this morning. Good workout none the less and I hope I can report in with some effects soon.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
as far as the add 2 pre workout i think jacob said just 2 3x a day for the beta test.
good luck bro!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
as far as the add 2 pre workout i think jacob said just 2 3x a day for the beta test.
good luck bro!
that's what I've done so far so I will stick with it.

3 doses so far workout tonight, going to hit the squats heavy.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
that's what I've done so far so I will stick with it.

3 doses so far workout tonight, going to hit the squats heavy.
I would definitely take one of your doses Pre workout and another Post workout thats how i'll be takin it

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In, interested to see how it effects each logger. Tear it up bro

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my first full day taking Pink Magic. I dosed with my AM meal, Pre-Workout meal and Dinner. Nothing major to report yet other than my muscles feel tighter in general. Not in a bad way though, I would describe it as being able to feel them more?

Work out was a lower body split consisting of Squats, Straight Leg DL, seated calf raise, Curls/extensions. Felt good no hang ups and I look forward to hitting the gym again.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my first full day taking Pink Magic. I dosed with my AM meal, Pre-Workout meal and Dinner. Nothing major to report yet other than my muscles feel tighter in general. Not in a bad way though, I would describe it as being able to feel them more?

Work out was a lower body split consisting of Squats, Straight Leg DL, seated calf raise, Curls/extensions. Felt good no hang ups and I look forward to hitting the gym again.
Subbed bro , when u say u could feel ur muscles more do you mean during ur workout like it enhanced mind-muscle connection ?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
More so post workout and beyond. Like when I move I "feel" them contracting and when I am stationary it's almost as if they are a bit flexed. Does that help at all?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established

Work out was a lower body split consisting of Squats, Straight
Leg DL, seated calf raise, Curls/extensions. Felt good no
hang ups and I look forward to hitting the gym again.

How long do wait after u eat your pre wo meal before u workout

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Off day yesterday, kept dosing times the same though. I will be hitting the gym tonight, for an upper body split after my softball game. Nothing new to report.

On a side note I took the pills and was held up before I could eat and a wave of nausea came over me that stopped the once I got some food in my belly. Make sure you have food around when dosing.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
usually about an hour and a half to two hours, eat around 3:30 gym after that but I adjust when necessary.
same for me about 1 1/2 hrs i take my pre workout Pink magic about 45 min after I eat and about 45 min pre workout so my dose is closer to my workout time

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Good workout last night, dosing remains the same. Upper body split B consisting of Incline BB, pull ups, db shoulder, db shrugs, skull crushers and db curls. Weight is progressing nicely and I hope that by next week this will be in full stride. I haven't been able to hit much over 300 on the bench since high school and I am hoping to be hitting at least 315 consistently by the end of my current program and Pink Magic. It looks as though this is defiantly attainable in the coming weeks. Dead lifting tonight so it will be interesting to see if the magic is really kicking in.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Good workout last night, dosing remains the same. Upper body split B consisting of Incline BB, pull ups, db shoulder, db shrugs, skull crushers and db curls. Weight is progressing nicely and I hope that by next week this will be in full stride. I haven't been able to hit much over 300 on the bench since high school and I am hoping to be hitting at least 315 consistently by the end of my current program and Pink Magic. It looks as though this is defiantly attainable in the coming weeks. Dead lifting tonight so it will be interesting to see if the magic is really kicking in.
it is for me buddy just hit my first PR and I'm cutting :shocked:

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
No gym this weekend however I was active. On Saturday I went for a 10mi hike with the girlfriend and on Sunday I had a football game and softball practice. Strength was good and dosing continues as instructed. One thing I would like to note about Friday's workout is that I was sore Saturday morning which I feel is a good thing. The magic is letting me push harder I believe which is resulting in "growing pains" the next day. I hope that my current strength gains continue.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Nice upper body workout yesterday before my softball game, 315 is in my sights again. Going to hit the lower body hard today with some nice heavy squats. Cut is going well as I am down about 7lbs so far. Strength is still there though so the magic must be doing its thang.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Had a good squat day yesterday and the legs feel great today. Upper body split this afternoon and I am shooting for 225x5x5 on the incline bench would be nice as my incline has never been that high and it would be a nice point to hit. My shoulders appear to have more definition recently and the goal is db military with 90s tonight as well. Feeling good will report back tonight after my workout to see how things went.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't hit 225 but i was able to use 215...always next week right? Deadlifts today which I am actually excited for. Since I have started doing them again I remember how much I loved them. Nothing major to report, that nausea thing must have been a fluke because it hasn't hit me again. I start full body splits next week so I hope the pink can get me through.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't hit 225 but i was able to use 215...always next week right? Deadlifts today which I am actually excited for. Since I have started doing them again I remember how much I loved them. Nothing major to report, that nausea thing must have been a fluke because it hasn't hit me again. I start full body splits next week so I hope the pink can get me through.
it seems our goals are pretty similar my diet is about the same as far as the deficit in cals good luck with those full body splits they have been pretty rough on me this week

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
it seems our goals are pretty similar my diet is about the same as far as the deficit in cals good luck with those full body splits they have been pretty rough on me this week
Thanks a lot man I start today with the full body splits, this is my first time doing a full body routine, so we shall see.

On another note I had another active weekend. Golf tournament Friday, rugby game Saturday and football game Sunday. Felt good throughout and I believe the magic had something to do with recovery from all of the activity.

Here is my split for today comments or ways to improve it are appreciated.

Squat 2x4-6 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift 2x4-6 reps
Seated Calf Raise 2x4-6 reps
Bench Press 2x4-6 reps
Bent Over Row 2x4-6 reps
Military Press 2x4-6 reps
BB Shrug 2x4-6 reps
Close Grip Bench 2x4-6 reps
BB Curl 2x4-6 reps

Thanks for following all!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man I start today with the full body splits, this is my first time doing a full body routine, so we shall see.

On another note I had another active weekend. Golf tournament Friday, rugby game Saturday and football game Sunday. Felt good throughout and I believe the magic had something to do with recovery from all of the activity.

Here is my split for today comments or ways to improve it are appreciated.

Squat 2x4-6 reps
Bench Press 2x4-6 reps
Bent Over Row 2x4-6 reps
BB Shrug 2x4-6 reps
BB Curl 2x4-6 reps

Thanks for following all!!
I would lose the stiff leg deads and do some regular deads or more squats u get more for the effort with those IMO I never do squats and deads in the same day but if your only doing 2 sets of each u should be good

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I deadlift on friday with this routine, its not the same rep range daily/exercise daily. The hard part about this is the number of workouts I need to find something to do on the off days, maybe hoop or something when I don't have softball.

Anyway the pink dosing is going well and the nausea must have been unrelated as it still hasn't returned since my last reporting on it. My schedule has been really busy lately and I don't feel too run down.

Strength is good too hitting my desired weight/rep range consistently.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Here is today's full body split

Leg Press 2x6-10 reps
Leg Curl 2x6-10 reps
Standing Claf Raise 2x6-10 reps
Incline Press 2x6-10 reps
Pull Up 2x6-10 reps
DB Side Lateral 2x6-10 reps
DB Shrug 2x6-10 reps
Skull Crusher 2x6-10 reps
DB Curl 2x6-10 reps

Recovery was good after the first and I hope to continue my progress today.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Fully body split went great his my numbers again and lifts continue to go up. About two weeks into it and im feeling good at the gym despite my caloric deficit.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Today's full body split, heading right after work and ripping through this then a softball game under the lights tonight. Feeling good no soreness and muscles feel nice and tight.

Leg Extension 2x10-12 reps
Leg Curl 2x10-12 reps
Donkey Calf Raise 2x10-12 reps
Decline Press or Dips 2x10-12 reps
Deadlift 2x10-12 reps
Rear Delts Cable Lateral 2x10-12 reps
Low Pulley High Row 2x10-12 reps
Tricep Push Down 2x10-12 reps
Cable Curl 2x10-12 reps

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Today's full body split, heading right after work and ripping through this then a softball game under the lights tonight. Feeling good no soreness and muscles feel nice and tight.

Leg Curl 2x10-12 reps
Deadlift 2x10-12 reps
Cable Curl 2x10-12 reps
how long have you been doing a full body split? Do you think it works just as well as a typically 4 day split?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
last week was my first full body split week...I don't know how I feel about it. I like the workouts on those days as I feel they work out well. What I have trouble with is the increased off days, I feel as though I should be doing something on those days. I play softball during the week and football on Sundays so that helps. So basically workouts=great, off time=unsettling.

Today's split is
Squat 2x4-6 reps
Bench Press 2x4-6 reps
Bent Over Row 2x4-6 reps
BB Shrug 2x4-6 reps
BB Curl 2x4-6 reps

Hits everything well and pushing the heavy stuff takes a toll that the magic helps with.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Off day today but got a softball game at 6pm, good split yesterday squat is climbing again is are my triceps and biceps. I am a hard gainer in the bicep department and am noticing some increased strength as of late.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Miserable game in the pouring rain last night, wish it wasn't an off day so i coulda hit the gym. Anyways here's today's split and im shooting to get that incline press up to 225 today wish me luck.

Leg Press 2x6-10 reps
Leg Curl 2x6-10 reps
Standing Claf Raise 2x6-10 reps
Incline Press 2x6-10 reps
Pull Up 2x6-10 reps
DB Side Lateral 2x6-10 reps
DB Shrug 2x6-10 reps
Skull Crusher 2x6-10 reps
DB Curl 2x6-10 reps

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
225 eluded me yet again I am at a sticking point it seems which is very frustrating. Other than that disappointment I had a great workout. Leg press was up there as were my skull crushers. Ill be sad to see this one end soon as the pills get fewer and fewer.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Leg Curl 2x10-12 reps
Deadlift 2x10-12 reps
Cable Curl 2x10-12 reps

That's today's split looking forward to the weekend 80 degrees and sunny should be a good time. As I noted earlier this should wrap up sometime early next week and it saddens me to see those little pills just get smaller in number. When was the IC release again?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
had a great weekend weather was beautiful and im ready to hit it hard again this week. From the looks of it, it appears that tomorrow will be my last day of the magic. I will provide a final review tomorrow and am not looking forward to this ending.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
one of my best workouts in awhile last night. squats are shooting up again and the bench is coming along too. today is my last day of pink magic and i have a full days worth to dose. i will post a full review later on tonight.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Well, yesterday was my final day of Pink Magic and I am sad to see my daily pill count go down by 6. Going into this log I was high on USP since oep and jacked have been working so well for me. I am currently in the process of shedding the extra weight I have put on and was hoping that PM would help with preserving/building muscle in a caloric deficit.

My strength has gone up measurably in almost all of my lifts. My squats and deads have been climbing pounds by the workout and my biceps which are generally a sticking point have even increased. My bench is lagging behind a bit but going up none the less. Endurance was there through full body workouts as well. I would like to run this again with one of my other routines as through out I was experimenting with upper/lower splits and then full body towards the end. Maybe I will try it with a DC or westside the next time.

Aesthetically my shoulders are more pronounced and my traps have grown. A bit more definition in my quads and calves as well. Muscles felt full through out the day and recover seemed improved.

I plan on grabbing up some more during the IC and will run it for an extended time and play with the dosing a bit more most likely to include the 2 pre workout in addition to the 6 daily. This was one of my first logs here and if you have any questions that I haven't answered please ask and I will give you the best answer I can.

Thanks for following!