Tell em' again Pinky-Pink Magic Log (sponsored)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I will be running a log of USP labs Pink Magic as part of my PCT from my Xtren cycle that is over as of tomorrow. So I will be starting on Wed. with the Magic.
Not to get too detailed but I will be running jack3d, Pink Magic, and clomid in my pct.

I will be dosing the Magic at 5 a day to start so it will last a month and will adjust the dose if needed.

I hope for my strength to increase and to keep my weight around the same (205 at the moment) and if possible continue to drop some more body fat. My xtren cycle was more of a recomp so I'm going to try to continue that through PCT, we'll see how it goes:). I will be posting pics on Wed.

I plan to update everyday with my lifts and sets etc.

I'm excited about what this stuff can help me accomplish:):)

Thanks to USP Labs for this opportunity!

And a clip from one of my fav. comedies to start the log:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Pumps: 8/10 - started off very strong but tapered off toward the end of run (about 3 weeks in). I'm not sure that this is an intended effect of the product but I did notice some difference.

Vascularity - 9/10 - awesome vascularity. period. veins were bulging at every workout, much like when I am on Epi.

Strength - 10/10 - I set a few PRs while on PM, I am most impressed with the 945*8 leg press. I think that most will be very happy with the result from this product in the strength department. :)

Sides - My skin was somewhat more oily than usual and I was sweating like a pig during workouts. Nothing over the top but def. a noticeable side.

OVERALL - 9/10 - I am thouroughly impressed with Pink Magic. The gains that I have made in PCT rival my experience with DTPC. I had no need for my Pre workout supp when I was running PM as it felt like I had insane amounts of energy. It was a great addition to my PCT. Once again I'll say that this is a great supplement and I am confident that anyone who decides to take it will be as impressed as I have been.

I want to thank USP Labs for allowing me the opportunity to log this and I hope that they are pleased with the outcome of the log. Keep it up guys you make some awesome products!!! Thanks again.:fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

-N8te:sgrin:

this one will be interesting. Maybe the first PCT log with Pink Magic.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Im en

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Very interested to see how it works for a PCT as well.

Best of luck to ya! I can't wait to see how Pink Magic works for everyone.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure. You know you have my full support brother!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Eventhough I won't start the pink until wed. I might as well start logging my workouts.

Today was back and tris:

Back:
Slow/full ROM close grip pull ups: BW 12x4
Pull downs: 130x10x3, 170x10
Rows: 150x10x3, 170x10
Bent over rows: 155x10x4

Tris:
Push downs: 130x10, 160x10, 180x10x2
Reverse grip bench: 135x12x4
Standing over head press w/ cables: 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 150x10

cardio: 30min.

I would have liked to go heavier on the bent over rows but after those super strict pull ups I was pretty done, we don't usually do them.

I took the jack3d that came in my goodie box today and man the lemon-lime is bad. It works great so I really didn't mind but it tasted like pool water. The fruit punch I have is MUCH better IMO

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
"Real men wear pink" bro. You going to be mixing in some rainbows on your shoulder days? lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed, this should be very interesting to see how this works for u in PCT

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have a few more variations I will show you the next time I am down there. lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

No gym today. I have dosed the PM with food like the instructions say. Today would be chest but my car knocked off at my girls house so I am currently stuck waiting for her dad to fix it at his shop. Tomorrow ill find a way to the gym.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys ill be hitting the gym later today for chest. I hate to jump the gym but I think this stuff might have some type of thermogenic effect. Could just be n my head tho. Maybe a rep could chime in?

Workout update later!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you slamm some weights and grunt nice and loud while you there bro lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 chest and bis:

I slept wrong on my shoulder so I didn't go very heavy on the presses tonite bc I wanted my bad shoulder to last the entire workout.

Chest:
Flat bench: 185*10*4
Incline DB press: 65*10*2 shoulder didn't like these:(
Incline hammer strength:185*10*1,225*10*3
Wide chest hammer strength: 225*10*1,315*10*3
Icarian pec deck (i love this thing): 60*10*1,100*10*2,70*15*1
Flys: decline 60*10*4
Decline bench:185*10*4

Bis:
Preacher machine 45*10*8,90*8*2
Straight bar curls wide grip 70*10*3,80*10*1,50*15*1

I had a little extra energy and wanted to did some pushdowns 150*10*1,180*10*1,210*10*2

Workout was great, awesome energy and pump. I don't usually do that many sets for bis but for some reason I had a ton of energy. Maybe it was the pink I got last night or maybe it was the pink sup from usp:).

I think the pink magic is legit but ill wait a few days to make my official statement on that. Also, I've got a pic or two but I can't post them from my phone hopefully they will b up tomorrow.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

No gym. Tomorrow is bi/tris then legs sunday. Feeling good except for this tummy nose that I got from my little girl.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff N8te, will be followin'.

And whatsa tummy nose? :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff N8te, will be followin'.

And whatsa tummy nose? :)
A tummy nose is rare and happens when one's smartphone replaces runny with the word tummy" because it is a smartphone and obviously knows what's best....:(

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
haha them smartphones are getting dumber and dumber. Lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Ok Day 4: bis/tris

Bis:
Hammer curls:42.5*10*3
Preachers:45*20*4
BB curls: 85*10*4
Weird 45 plate curls:3 sets of 10
BB rows:135*10*1,185*10*1,225*10

Tris:
Close grip bench:135*10*5
Pushdowns:140*12*1,190*10*1,215*10*2 PR!
Under hand "pulldowns":110*10*1,150*10*2,160*10*1
Tri extensions:60*10*1,80*10*1,100*10*1,105*10*1

Great workout! Took some of that powerfull before I went to the gym and it def. helped out with giving me some energy I think I might empty the caps into some water tom. and see if that makes a difference.

ALSO Pink Is AMAZING when it comes to vascularity. I was almost instantly pumped after my first set of warm ups. And it def. has some type of thermogenic affect, I was covered in sweat when I left the gym today.

Musical help in the gym today provided by: MF DOOM

Vids have not been embedding for me lately:(

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I was at zmax tonite not planet thank god so there was grunting haha
please god tell me your not talking about planet fitness cause I will :saw: those sockcuckers I hate them with a passion

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
please god tell me your not talking about planet fitness cause I will :saw: those sockcuckers I hate them with a passion
Yea bro. Planet fitness. It sucks but I appreciate it sooo much when I can go to Zmax b/c its a no bull**** gym and I can do whatever I want.:):):)

Its funny how the "no judgement" gym is the most judgmental gym I have ever been to.

Do they have a "lunk alarm" at every planet btw?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Tomorrow is leg day but on Monday I will be taking before and after pics from the gym to show vascularity. I'm white as hell right now so I hope it shows.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so Idk how I did it but I havent subbed to this yet

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Idk how I did it but I havent subbed to this yet
I won't hold it against u if I get to verify this young lady of urs "hotness.

Haha welcome to the log better late than never buddy :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I work tnite.from 11 til 6 but ill do legs tomorrow for sure I'm gonna set a PR for sure I can feel it.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro. Planet fitness. It sucks but I appreciate it sooo much when I can go to Zmax b/c its a no bull**** gym and I can do whatever I want.:):):)

Its funny how the "no judgement" gym is the most judgmental gym I have ever been to.

Do they have a "lunk alarm" at every planet btw?
oh yea they do have the lunk alarm and talk about judgemental I was basicly harrassed everytime I was in there because " they're not that kind of gym" WTF

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Legs

Didn't do squats today b/c I have an issue with the lower left side of my back that I'm trying to work out at the moment (damn deads)

Leg Press: 315x12, 450x10, 720x10, 945x8 PR!! (last time I was only pushing 810x8)
Calves on the leg press: 315x15x3
Leg Extensions: 95x12x4 (I went light today b/c my legs were almost toast at this point)
Leg Curls: 125x10x2, 155x8x2 (same as above)

I was extremely stoked about the workout today. I still think this has a thermogenic unfortunately today the AC was not working in the gym and I was soaked after the 4th set of leg presses.

I was impressed with the pumps today,but my nose was bleeding after my 3rd set but stopped and didn't do it again. Need to check my BP tom. morning.

Tomorrow is back and I'll weigh before working out so I can keep everyone updated. I weighed at the gym two days ago and the scale said 190....waaaay off, thats what happens with gym scales though.

USP labs has a legit supp here everyone, get a hold of it when it hits the shelves!!!

Musical Motivation today provided by:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on that PR brother!!! That huge. Interested to see what your bp is at.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro and yea I agree the pink is legit I'm bout to go lift I'll post up my workout when I get back I feel a new pr comin on :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I checked my BP and its normal.

I'll check you log later Millz and I expect to see a PR!:)

Will update later after my workout.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
OK Day 6: This is for yesterday b/c I fell asleep right when I got back home.

Shoulders:
Military press: 135x10x2, 185x10x2
DB Press: 55x12x1, 65x10x2, 70x8x1 (shoulder was still giving me a little trouble)
Reverse Flys on Cables: (more like a downward motion to hit rear delt) 40x10x2, 50x10x2
Upright Rows: 110x10x3, 130x10x1
DB shrugs: 70x10x2, 80x10x2
Rainbows: 85x15x3 Super Setted with front & side raises w/ 10lb plates 10x15x3. 15 reps front and side.

Motivation provided yesterday by none other than:

Today(Day7) I'm taking off from Pink Magic.
PM is making me real oily as of the past 4 or so days, which I don't think has ever happened to me before, even with any PH/DS I've taken and especially no test booster.

I'll be on the road to Charlotte today to apply for some jobs for the next two days but will still be updating regularly.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

Shoulders:
DB Press: 55x12x1, 65x10x2, 70x8x1 (shoulder was still giving me a little trouble)
Reverse Flys on Cables: (more like a downward motion to hit rear delt) 40x10x2, 50x10x2
Rainbows: 85x15x3 Super Setted with front & side raises w/ 10lb plates 10x15x3. 15 reps front and side.

PM is making me real oily as of the past 4 or so days, which I don't think has ever happened to me before, even with any PH/DS I've taken and especially no test booster.

I'll be on the road to Charlotte today to apply for some jobs for the next two days but will still be updating regularly.
Still rocking out the rainbows lol. I love it!!!!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established

Shoulders:

I hear you on the oily skin my sh1t is oily as hell no acne though so thats a good thing

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Back one the pink today! I'm trying to get some files off my computer so I can apply for some jobs in charlotte but my comp has one hell of a virus and its complicating things atm. Will update with work out later.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I just got off work and back from charlotte so I'll update when I wake up.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
OK guys here is the update for the past 3 Days comp. problems have made it impossible for me to get on when I wanted to update.

Recap Day 8: Back:
Pulldown machine: 90x10, 120x10,140x10x2
Pressdowns?: 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 150x10 (my arms are fully extended pulling the weight down to my abdomen, I'm not sure what these are called.
Side raises: 20x10,20x10, 30x10x2 (they were SS with the above exercise.)
Lat Pulldowns: 150x12x4 SS with decline situps 10x4
Reverse Pec Deck: 120x10x2, 140x10x2
Flat bench 185x10x3 135x10 warm up

Great workout it only took about 40min max to get the weights done, my old workout buddy is nuts and about kills me everytime I go back to work out with him.

Cardio for 20 min on elliptical

Day 9: Took the day off b/c of job apps and had to drive back home to only go to work at 11:30 til 5 am when I got back.

I plan for today to be chest hopefully I can make that work I have to help out a buddy before work tnite at 11:30 and the gym closes at 9 tnite... I'll update later anyway.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Chest/Bis

Flat Bench: 185x10x4
Cable Cross Decline Flys: 40x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Cable Cross Reg Flys: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
Incline DB Flys: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10x2
Decline Press: 195x10x4 ( I don't usually do this but figured I'd give it a try to old time's sake)

Bis:

Straight bar curls: 45x15, 65x10, 85x10, 105x10, 85x10, 65x10, 45x15
DB Hammers: 35x10, 40x10x2 SS with 20x10x3 of alternating DB curls

Crazy vascularity today. I'm thoroughly impress with PINK I was getting looks left and right from people that usually are at the gym the same time as me and see me a lot.

Musical Motivation

I was thinkin of an old gf today at the gym so here's my song for her today:
Its tough when you can't get over "the one" haha
And I talked to a long time friend (another girl) today which made me listen to this at the gym:

Enough with this mushy feeling music for today, tomorrow will probably be back to the violence type stuff haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha more music that makes u hate the world and want to destroy it all.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
in mate :D Looking forward to this stuff coming out $$

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
No gym today I had to help a friend move some things today and then had to mow the lawn before work. I guess ill call today my aerobic day bc of mowing and washing and buffing the grocery store.

I've been having a tough couple of days. Not sure if its just my current situation or the clomid, or both. No crying or anything just a lot of over thinking stuff.

Since tom.is mothers day I'm not sure if ill make it to the gym but my grandparents have a gym at their house so I'm gonna try to work out there.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13:

Back today: quick workout today b/c we had no time for cardio.

Lat Pulls: 130x12, 150x10, 180x10x2 nice slow painful reps
Rows: 130x12, 160x10, 190x10, 140x12 PR for close grip rows on the machine.
Deads: 185x10x4 Getting ready to go heavy in another week or maybe my last week of PM
Back Extensions: BWx10x4
All these were supersetted with planks or side bends and crunches.

I have a TON of energy today so I think I might do some smaller exercises later tonight if I decide to hit the gym again. :):)

Music To feed the killing machine: