6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be keeping a very rough log on my 6 week LG stack. Between my job and location its hard to make a strict log of everything. Trust me, though, i'm putting every last bit of effort into my workouts.

I'm running workouts 3-4 days a week. Push/Pull/Legs day. I will do what i can to make measure of my progress on my lifts but i will focus on measuring my Bench/rep max and my Squat/rep max.

I'm going to be lifting mostly high intensity with 30-60 seconds inbetween sets. Start off heavy and work my way down in weight until i struggle with light weight. I just came off a 5x5 work out so i'm hoping this will be a good change in routine.

I have a very high metabolism and have a hard time putting on body weight. I am working my diet and attempting to eat as much as i can, i'm probably getting roughly 4,000 calories a day.

Today is day 4, i'm trying to figure out my dosing, i plan on 8 Natadrols and 6 MM a day.

Day 2 was legs day, my first working set was Squats 315x5
- i will be using 315 to measure progress.
Day 4(today) i just finished my chest workout. 215x6
I'm still shaking out the final bit of my shoulder injury, trying to progress with out hurting myself again.

Also, i'm right around 165 pounds at the start of this cycle, hopefully i will be able to put on some mass, so we'll see!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Supporting sups:
Protein
Creatine
Glutamine
BCAA
PowerFULL - 2 before bed
Jack3d
AST 32x (multi)

Right now i'm trying to figure out my dose and timings and adding water consumption. The first 3 days i've had some bad headaches all day long, hopefully i can get this figured out.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

This is an awesome stack. Natadrol, MMv3 and PowerFULL is going to bring some great gains. As the headache goes, it might be lack of hydration. Make sure to drink plenty of water because the Natadrol will keep you sweating.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have to drink a ton of water on Natadrol or I get dehydrated fast. I take in at least 1.5 gallons a day or I am feeling parched. Also, it really adds to me looking dry and hard with that high a water intake. FYI - taking 8 Natadrol a day along with T-911.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sore chest today, waiting for back day tomorrow. I will try to log my back workout tomorrow.

Trying to drink more water than i'm thirsty for, i've never been good at that. Spacing out my MMv3 seems to be helping me and i'm feeling better.

My appetite and libido haven't seemed to change. No dry joints or anything either. Time for this stuff to start kicking in!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it 7-10 days and you will start to notice, trust me.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in :) Very interesting stack.

//CC

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I think in 7 to 10 days you will notice the supplement taking effect, but the best of it comes in the 3rd or 4th week.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Washed motivate and MM down with Jack3d. Getting ready to go to the gym, need to get focused.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
First off, i appreciate you guys who've sub'd, it drives my motivation in the gym!

Today is day 6 on this stack, so far feeling fairly optimistic.

Alright, while i sip on my Protein shake i will try to recollect my workout! I would drink my shake faster but im forced to mix it with water and i can't stand the taste lol. After i finish that i have a gatorade nutrition shake and after that a bottle of water with BCAA and Glutamine.

To start off with, rest between sets was NO MORE than 45 seconds, when ever i felt like i could complete 6 reps i would start the set. Except for deadlifts, it takes me longer than 45 second to catch my breath haha.

Cable rows with the triangle bar
200x6
180x6
(160x6)x3

Pulldowns using the triangle bar
180x6
(160x6)x4

Front Barbell Shrugs
(245x8)x6

T-bar wide grip Bent over rows(i think that's what it's called)
(125x6)x5

Deadlifts- Noticeably better than last weeks.
(245x8)x3
(245x6)x2

Abs- Situps x 1,000,000 (or a number close to that)

It was a decent day at the gym, i should of added in one Bicep isolation exercise, and shrugs with the hex bar.

If anyone has any suggestions for my back day go at it.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. The Natadrol helped me fly through workouts with less time betweens sets. I was leaving the gym with plenty of time on the clock.

Lots of situps!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. The Natadrol helped me fly through workouts with less time betweens sets. I was leaving the gym with plenty of time on the clock.

Lots of situps!

2nd that :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep it up bro, and keep the head down my friend!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm starting to notice the effects. I'm starting to look dryer or harder, i don't know if im dehydrated or anything. I can't say im more hungry or thirsty though.

Just focusing on eating and sleeping on my off days :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
In!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Libido is solid on Natadrol for me. I know it's hit or miss for some people.

Also, i will report my finding further later, but recovery may be better as well.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Muscle hardening was one of my favorites for Natadrol.

Looking good.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Muscle hardening was one of my favorites for Natadrol.

Looking good.
Agree with anthony on this one. After about 1 week that is what I notice first. The hardening and slimming of the muscles!!:biglaugh:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Serious DOMS on my lats, which is rare for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, I havent used MM since v2, or tried out Natadrol so I'm very interested in your thoughts!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wish they still made v2. I'm not looking forward to sucking on about 200 more v3, but i gotta do what i gotta do :speechless:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish they still made v2. I'm not looking forward to sucking on about 200 more v3, but i gotta do what i gotta do :speechless:
dont like the taste?

the T-911 is the only LG sublingual Ive tried, I used it when it first came out and it tasted like a cherry tootsie roll pop.

I would pop on under my tongue first thing AM before my shower and it would be dissolved ten min later when I was ready to dry off and get my day rolling.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big bitch when it comes to taste. I try to be a big boy and suck it up though haha. Sometimes i try to swallow them before they're completely dissolved and i choke up on them. sucks lol

I'm getting better though, i just sip on water while it's under my tounge, then eventually it gets mushy and you can pretty much move it around and it will completely break apart in water so you can swallow it easy. (run on sentence lol)

It's not that bad, i just would rather v2 :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would like to deadlift heavier but i always hurt my back. I think my form is pretty solid though, just a ****ty back. It wasn't nearly as bad this week, which makes me wonder about my stack, but normally its a good 3 or 4 days i'm sore.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to deadlift heavier but i always hurt my back. I think my form is pretty solid though, just a ****ty back. It wasn't nearly as bad this week, which makes me wonder about my stack, but normally its a good 3 or 4 days i'm sore.

What about rack pulls? Have you ever had any back problems or got it looked at? Since I'm laid off now I'm going to get my bench, squat and deadlift back over 400 just because I have free time.​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's when I saw it too.

About 10 days in I was eating more calories, doing zero to no cardio, and looking leaner! Can't beat that. :D

Sunday marks Day 15 for me.

Subbed.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

What about rack pulls? Have you ever had any back problems or got it looked at? Since I'm laid off now I'm going to get my bench, squat and deadlift back over 400 just because I have free time.​
That's a good idea, i have a good squat rack to do rack pulls with.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Leg day- Sorry it's a very rough log.

Ruined ANOTHER pair of boxors while i was doing squats today.

I racked the weights while i was on my 5th rep of 315. It was pretty ****ty, i guess it serves me right.

Squats-
Couple warm up sets
315x5 (droped it to the rack like a bitch)
315x5
225x6
285x5
285x5
225x8

Next i did 5 drop sets on leg extensions. Thermite quads by the time i finished my last set.

Leg curl machine
5 sets at 145. I think all these machines are weighted a little differnetly.

Needless to say i was walking funny after extension and curl sets.

Calf Raises on Smith machine

5 sets to failure with 200 pounds

Smith machine squats - burn out

185xfailure
185xfailure

Finished my workout with Situps followed by Abdominal Crunch Machine.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm really beat, this stack is really uping the intensity at the gym for me.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey KK that was a great lift bro!!! them legs must be POUNDED!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Army Guy, i still have some sore glutes haha.

About time to hit up the gym, I've done a **** load of push ups today but i hope that wont affect me.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
push-ups... either you are in the military or are in trouble with the Mrs!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
push-ups... either you are in the military or are in trouble with the Mrs!!!!!
Apparently my MSG thought the transportation corps wanted me to do 350 push ups lol. I don't really think the trans corps cares haha.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
buahahahaha!!! good stuff bro!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty,

Today i started out on Flatbench press. Go figure, huh?

After a quick warm up i was pumped.
When i picked 215 off the rack for my standard, guage my progress reps i felt the number 7. Go figure, i got 7 reps, which is an improvement again this week so i'm feelin good.

225x7 -- Edited, I was reading AG's Pink log and realized
225x4 I screwed up my numbers.
185x8
185x6
185x4(failed on the last rep)

Military press
95x10
115x8
135x6

Machine Flys
5 sets of 5, holding the last rep. Crappy machine doesn't have numbered weights.

Tricep Pulldowns
70x10
70x10

Then immediately into a Cable Kickback burnout (by far my favorite exercise to get a pump in the tris)
6 reps, alternating arms no pause. Started at 15 lbs and burned out all the way to pain at 5lb reps.

Got to Abs, Abdominal Crunch machine, a few warm up sets, then i maxed it at 160lbs and did 3 sets to failure. I had to cut my last set short and go outside and throw up.

Sipping on protein and crying about my arms now :)

Today i weighed 168, so i'm happy too.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

My chest is dead from yesterday, this stack is really helping me push the intensity at the gym. I don't work out with a partner either so sometimes it's easy to slow workouts down, but not with natadrol/mm!

Its safe to say the natadrol is drying me up. Every morning i wake up extremely thirsty. My knees started to feel dry about 4 or 5 days ago, now it's starting to affect my upper body. Doesn't really bother me though.

Time to mix up some Purple wrath to sip on, i can't wait until my orange xtend gets here.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
bro you are drying out too fast in the joints!!! Up your fish oils to around 10g a day. That should give you the extra lube you need

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
bro you are drying out too fast in the joints!!! Up your fish oils to around 10g a day. That should give you the extra lube you need
You're right, and luckly i saw a big bottle at the PX in afghanistan today. I'll pick it up tomorrow :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seems like fish oil is pretty cheap here, I got the big orange bottle, sundown I think? This is the trifecta stack right? I may need to pick one up$$

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seems like fish oil is pretty cheap here, I got the big orange bottle, sundown I think? This is the trifecta stack right? I may need to pick one up$$
Sundown is decent stuff. Check CVS for the buy one get one free deals.

The joint pain gets worse with the Formadrol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Nah, Trifecta is Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol, i'm taking Natadrol instead.

I'll probably try M1-D later this year....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking shark cartilage with my form and havent noticed any more pain than normal =x Have some super cissus that should be arriving soon, cant wait, I have cement grinder joints lmao.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man!

My chest is dead from yesterday, this stack is really helping me push the intensity at the gym. I don't work out with a partner either so sometimes it's easy to slow workouts down, but not with natadrol/mm!

Its safe to say the natadrol is drying me up. Every morning i wake up extremely thirsty. My knees started to feel dry about 4 or 5 days ago, now it's starting to affect my upper body. Doesn't really bother me though.

Time to mix up some Purple wrath to sip on, i can't wait until my orange xtend gets here.
Hopefully it wont get worse. Dry joints are a pain in the a$$. So it is the Natadrol that is drying you out? Or is it perhapse the combo of the two?
Have you ran MM before btw?

I've been taking shark cartilage with my form and havent noticed any more pain than normal =x Have some super cissus that should be arriving soon, cant wait, I have cement grinder joints lmao.
Have you tried Animal Flex? That stuff is supposed to work wonders :)

//CC