Mix your LG Superhero stack with Distilled Water (sponsored....kinda)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently about 3 weeks into the ASGT, P-Sarm and AP stack and have now began taking Postal. Which is the sponsored portion of the log. Here is my daily set up up supps and diet

Meal 1:
6whole eggs
2 egg whites
1-2 slices cheese
sausage, bacon or ham
*2 P-Sarm

Meal 2:
3 hamburger patties (~80/20%)
large salad wtih ~1TBS ranch, cheese, and bacon bits

*500mg P-Slin
Pre-Workout:
~15gr Peptopro
50gr Malto
*1scoop ASGT
*1 P-Sarm

*1hr later 2 scoops AP

Immediately Post-Workout:
*2scoops Postal

~30min Later
2 scoops LG protein
1/2 cup Oats
20gr Malto
some fruit (banana, pineapple, or strawberries)
*1 P-Sarm

Meal 5:
Same as Meal 2
*2 P-Sarm

Meal 6:
2 scoops LG Protein
2TBS Natty PB

Im doing a 2 way DC split right now and cant lift legs. I have a bum Hammy. So Mon/Wed/Fri are lifting days.....

Workout A= Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Workout B= Biceps/Biceps/Forearms

I'll try and so abs on tue/thur but no promises

Overall goal is to add strength, some size while minimizing fat gain would be nice also.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st Impression of Postal.....

Taste: Pretty good, a little chalky but pretty good. I have no problem drinking it. I actually just sip on it while BS'n w my buddies as im leaving the gym

Mixability: Great! No clumps, No grit, Nothing. Really happy about his.

Didnt sit in my stomach like a rock either, some postworkout drinks will do that. Overall first impressions are great on this product. Time will tell on the other features.

I am sore 2day but i always am after DC no matter what. As long as im good to go by monday im happy. Side note DC is the only workout regimen that causes DOMS in my Biceps/Forearms.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. give it hell man :head:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was busy yesterday and never got around to posting, but here was yesterdays workout.

A2

Incline DB Bench
90lbs
16x4x3
23RP

Standing Overhead Press
155lbs
11x5x3
18RP

Cable Skull Crushers
130lbs
12x6x3
21RP

Had pretty good energy today got great pumps actually. I usually dont while doing DC but i upped my rep range a little form the usual. Im trying to be a little more forgiving on my joints.

My back and bi's are pain free today so I should be good to go monday!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Energy, pump and intensity were INSANE 2day! I felt like a machine, which is odd for a TKD for me. The feeling of muscle fullness and energy felt like i was bulking at 228! (when i was eating everything but small children lol)

B2

Preacher Curls
70lbs
11x4x2
17RP

Hammer DB Curls
50lbs
13SS

Neutral Grip Pull Ups
BW
16x4x2
22RP

DB Rows
120lbs!
9x4x2
15RP

Sipping on some Postal right now and about to whip up my post-workout shake and let it chill in the freezer for a minute :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sipping on some ASGT right now to fight than afternoon lag :)

I have been taking my postal on off days right when i wake up, usually just 1 scoop. Does this sound ok or do you guys over at LG suggest something different?

Well I'm not sore today, well as sore as i was last week. Could this be the postal?!?!? Only time will tell..........

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout 2day! I had awesome intensity and a sick pump! I'm telling you these pumps on the DC workout are unreal from past experience.

A3
Decline BB Bench Press
245lbs
18x6x3
27RP

Overhead DB Press
50lbs
12x5x3
20RP
*really disapointed in these numbers
Seated DB lateral raise
15reps SS

CG Bench Press
185lbs
20x7x4
31RP

Just finished up my postal and I'm feeling hella swole right now.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling a little bloated 2day....i dont know why? Wait yes i do, it was the ample amount of alcohol i consumed lol.

Other than that im not too sore from yesterday, a little but better than i was a few weeks ago. Got a solid pump today somehow, along with a pump in my belly. Rehydrated and ready to kill it 2maro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long time no talk broseph, glad to see ya back. Logs looking good mang.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks man. I know its been a minute, just been busy with life and the **** it throws at me but finally evening out. Giving me time to get on her and share the wealth
I here that brother trruuuusstt me!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alcohol destroys me for lifting...feelsbad

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had 3 beers the other night for the first time in about 4 yrs...what a buzz and felt like hammered sh!t the next morning. Just call me a Hole in One!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I love beer but if I drink I only do it on the weekends when I don't train.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Big Beazy got slammed in Dayteazy last night, and well no gym for me. I ended up going back home with a school counselor for behavior students near Mt. Dora, and another milf with a son my age.

Went to the club
Got Wasted
Ran a $150 tab
Went to get Pizza
Started dancing on their tables to techno (I got phone pics)
Threw a beer bottle across the room yelling " Im out this bitch"
Got stopped by the cops immiediatly after
Got off scott free due to two of my buddies are Sherriffs in the next county who was with me.
Saw a girl I knew from work, found out she has kids, walked away.
I ended up driving home with those milfs, with me in the back seat sleeping and them pissed off without getting any

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Big Beazy got slammed in Dayteazy last night, and well no gym for me. I ended up going back home with a school counselor for behavior students near Mt. Dora, and another milf with a son my age.

Went to the club
Got Wasted
Ran a $150 tab
Went to get Pizza
Started dancing on their tables to techno (I got phone pics)
Threw a beer bottle across the room yelling " Im out this bitch"
Got stopped by the cops immiediatly after
Got off scott free due to two of my buddies are Sherriffs in the next county who was with me.
Saw a girl I knew from work, found out she has kids, walked away.
I ended up driving home with those milfs, with me in the back seat sleeping and them pissed off without getting any
ur dumb.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Workout was ****ty today. Im 99.9% sure its from drinking the other night and lack of sleep because of it. Numbers werent bad but i just didnt have that edge i usually do.

Friends dont let friends drink and lift!
+1:1244:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Lol, nah, I dont drink often, and ten shots of goose with 2 beers gets crazy for me.

Also, when i get drunk i seem to think im rich as hell and i talk to mass hoes and buy them all drinks for some reason. Not good at all.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Lol, nah, I dont drink often, and ten shots of goose with 2 beers gets crazy for me.

Also, when i get drunk i seem to think im rich as hell and i talk to mass hoes and buy them all drinks for some reason. Not good at all.
yea im kinda the same. I do drink a couple every weekend though. This summer though thats stopping

Luckily i do not think im rich when i drink, i mean i'll buy buddies drink's but have only bought 1 drink for a girl in my time.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
yea im kinda the same. I do drink a couple every weekend though. This summer though thats stopping

Luckily i do not think im rich when i drink, i mean i'll buy buddies drink's but have only bought 1 drink for a girl in my time.
Ok, Im going to throw out some "Bro Science" real quick.

N.O. Supps, bigger veins and blood flow and all right? Well when you drink Alcohol on these supps, wouldn't it get into your system faster?

Because i toss down some Jack3d or mix it with goose before I head out and it seems like it could do this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of along the same lines as a Redbull/Vodka or Birch as it's called

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I mix Extreme Shock with my goose too and that gets me going real quick

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, Im going to throw out some "Bro Science" real quick.

N.O. Supps, bigger veins and blood flow and all right? Well when you drink Alcohol on these supps, wouldn't it get into your system faster?

Because i toss down some Jack3d or mix it with goose before I head out and it seems like it could do this.
you actually may b on to something here. The first day i started my ASGT i had just finished my workout and got a text from my buddy about golfing. Golfing = tons of beer and wow....i was incredibly drunk. I had my ASGT about 1.5hr earlier

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
you actually may b on to something here. The first day i started my ASGT i had just finished my workout and got a text from my buddy about golfing. Golfing = tons of beer and wow....i was incredibly drunk. I had my ASGT about 1.5hr earlier
Oh yeah man, we gold early in the dam morning because we get so drunk it takes us forever. So i take a lil PWO to get me to the course and im wasted in a matter of seconds.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry i didnt tell you guys but im back on a regular split for these next two weeks. Dont want to burn out on the DC workout then have to sit out a week to recover while doing this log.

I did chest and back yesterday and it kicked my ass, but feel good today. A little sore but nothing crazy. Recovery is def getting better.

Today was Bi's/Tri's...Didnt super set 2day

Incline DB Curls (not alternating)
35x12
40x10
45x8
45x8

1 Arm Preacher Curls
20x15
25x12
30x10
35x8

Pin Wheel Curls

35x15
40x12
45x10

Reverse Grip BB Curls
65x10
65x8
65x6

Concentration Curls
3sets w/ 20

Close Grip Bench
135x50
185x20
225x12

Overheard Tricep Machine (single arm)

100x8
110x8
120x6
130x6

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
great workout man

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms should have been blown up after that! Sick reps on the close grips bubba...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms should have been blown up after that! Sick reps on the close grips bubba...
Yea they were pretty pumpd!

Thanks man! For some reason i can probably CG more than i can actually bench...kinda messed up haha. Our fall baseball workouts have us do a certain number of reps in 3-4 sets. This past winter i got up to 155 for 41! insane. My workout partner is a horse with bench and CG so he always had me at my best.

My reps would look like 41,25,18; while his were 38,31,32. haha he has retarded recover between sets. He's the body type that pisses people like us off. eats anything and stays at 200lbs and 8% bf

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same deal for me with CG and BP and I hate guys like that. My 18yr is the same way. The kid eats any damn thing he wants and stays around 8-9%. I look at a carb and I start to blow up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slept like crap last night as well but I will be hitting the chest/shoulders later...count on it!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took yesterday and went to the minor league ball game and met up with some old friends. I had a blast.

Killed shoulders this morning. I dont remember the numbers bc it was about 12 hr ago but they were hella swole, had an outstanding pump.

My biceps are sore as hell today! Dont know how i feel about this. My bi's dont really get sore ever, as i have pointed out before. But have been as of late.

Is the ASGT/AP stack giving my that big of pumps and endurance in the gym to really crush them, or is the Postal flubbin' the dub?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the ASGT/AP combo is pushing you above and beyond. I know it had me way past my normal efforts.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, ive been really busy these last few days. I've been getting ready to move back home for the summer. I have been able to get ym workouts in though. Yesterday i killed arms with my buddy. I dont really remember what weights we did but i was pushed a littled harder than normal and i know i did hit a set of seated DB curls of 50 for 12!

BICEPS
Seated Alt. DB curls
4sets

Single Arm Preacher Curls
3sets

DB Pin-Wheel Curls
3sets

Reverse Grip EZ-Bar Curls
4sets

TRICEPS
Machine Dips
4sets

Skull Crushers
3sets

Rope Kickbacks
3sets

Biceps are a little sore 2day, not as bad as last week. Triceps arent really phased much, so i think recovery is getting a little better.

I think my buddy said he wasnts to hit shoulders today so that should be fun! My diet has chancged a little also, now that i am home i can eat A LOT better. So I'm moving away from the TKD, it served me well for the 3 weeks I needed it to, once i get an idea of my diet i'll be sure to post it up here.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Some serious arm volume training going on in here! Bet those pipes were stacked DW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this ho.

DW,

Had a new brew (for me) this weekend out in Grand Haven. It was a Dark Horse Scotty Karate Scotch Ale...feckin' delicious!

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1471/28039
Ahh so you ended up going out there....NIOCE!

I'll check that out. I think I'm going out to Grand Rapids this week and going to check out some of their micro brews and will report back.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I havent had much access to the Internet this past week. I'm still killing it though. I'm still more sore than I would expect with using the Postal. So what im going to do is not use it this next week and see how sore I am getting. Then the following week will be Postal with no ASGT.

Intensity has been awesome, I have really not trained this hard in a long time. I'm finding I'm looking fuller for longer also.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I havent had much access to the Internet this past week. I'm still killing it though. I'm still more sore than I would expect with using the Postal. So what im going to do is not use it this next week and see how sore I am getting. Then the following week will be Postal with no ASGT.

Intensity has been awesome, I have really not trained this hard in a long time. I'm finding I'm looking fuller for longer also.
This is awesome. Yet another person who truely feels the effects off an amazing stack like this. Keep going bro, dont stop!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Should be a nice indicator of each supplements effects...pro or con.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i was supposed tot ry and get out with IC tuesday to train delts but grandma came home from the nursing home finally! So i trained Back with my buddy before I had to go get grams....

Killed back, my lats are still killing me today....remember no Postal so I guess that stuff is doing the job ehh?!?!?!?!

Im really focusing on width i've got enough thickness for 3 people but lacking in the width department.

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
BWx15
BWx12
BWx9

One Arm Machin Rows
100x15
120x12
140x9

V-Bar Pull Downs
150x12
150x12
170x7

Rope Pull Downs
100x15
100x15
100x15
*SUPER SET*
One Arm Lat Pull-Downs
30x15
35x12
40x10

BB Shrugs
4 sets 185 til failure

Had a HUGE Pump Going on. I've been using 1.5-2scoops ASGT this past week and workouts have been GREAT! soreness has been great too haha

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great back workout bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet the past 2 weeks

Heres how I have been eating the past 2 weeks. I dont follow it 100% but i do what I can and hit most the meals.

Breakfast
8 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oats

Post Workout Shake
3 scoops Whey
16oz Alond Milk
1 scoop Almond Butter
1 banana
Few strawberries and blueberries
1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
2-3 caps SLIN
*This is what Irish Cannon has posted on YouTube. I advise everyone taking a look at it. It tastes great! And gets the job done

Post Workout Meal
10oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Snack
1/2 tub Greek Yogurt
some strawberries and blueberries
1 scoop Beverly Muscle Provider

Before Bed
1lb of 85/15 Groud Beef
cheese
green veggies
*1 sSweet Potato, if im still hungry

Some days I'll eat more but really just depends on how hungry I get during the day. It's been kinds tough because im running a lot visiting family for my time here

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Heres how I have been eating the past 2 weeks. I dont follow it 100% but i do what I can and hit most the meals.

Breakfast
8 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oats

Post Workout Shake
3 scoops Whey
16oz Alond Milk
1 scoop Almond Butter
1 banana
Few strawberries and blueberries
1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
2-3 caps SLIN
*This is what Irish Cannon has posted on YouTube. I advise everyone taking a look at it. It tastes great! And gets the job done

Post Workout Meal
10oz Tilapia
1 Sweet Potato

Snack
1/2 tub Greek Yogurt
some strawberries and blueberries
1 scoop Beverly Muscle Provider

Before Bed
1lb of 85/15 Groud Beef
cheese
green veggies
*1 sSweet Potato, if im still hungry

Some days I'll eat more but really just depends on how hungry I get during the day. It's been kinds tough because im running a lot visiting family for my time here

Thats my boy! Eating like a CHAMP!